Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:51 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Anna
Anna sighed when she heard the Goddess answer. A moment later, the shadows moved around her and deposited her in the room the Goddess mentioned. She took a deep breath. "I was grieving for Kedar and Jaeger," she said. "It seems that my grief stopped me from hearing you. I would never choose to stop hearing your voice, my Goddess." She shook her head. "I felt so alone without the others. They were the closest thing to family that I had left. Losing them was difficult. I was not acting like myself. But I have overcome that. I am able to speak to you once again."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:56 pm
Dameon Black

" And what do you think Shade and Jaeger would wish of you?" The Owl came to life, looking down on her with it's starry orbs. " They are both still living, though it is no longer them.... They are still here, and still family." The Owl spoke, and flutter down to land on a table in front of the woman.  

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:19 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan and Bethany
Morrigan smiled a bit and then moved to stand next to Gypsy, her arm sliding around in a way that was meant to be reassuring. "You're doing wonderfully so far," she said to Gypsy, hoping to help her stop feeling uncomfortable. "It's great to meet you, Gypsy. Sorry if I made you a bit uncomfortable there. I usually have answers to certain questions like that before I ask them, but I haven't seen anything about this future yet. I'm having a bit of trouble seeing any future that involves Morrigan. It seems that I unconsciously blocked myself from seeing Morrigan, and I'm still having some trouble undoing that."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:41 am
Dameon Black

Gypsy gave a soft sigh and relaxed visibly when Morrigan put her arm around her waist, doing the same and even placing a light kiss on the bare side of her neck then addressed the issue Bethany was having, "That issue may have more to do with Morrigan's future than with your ability," she stated then hesitated.

How much could she say without worry? How much could she reveal without revealing too much?

In the end, it was the fact that Bethany was family and Morrigan's twin that decided her, "Morrigan's a Reaper now... And a Captain in my mercenary company.. As such, her future is clouded automatically by the goddess we all serve... So you'll have a hard time seeing much of anything involving Morrigan's future," she told her as simply as she could.

Then something occurred to her that made her give a small frown and turn to Morrigan, "That reminds me. We need to test the abilities you've gained. You'll be proficient with them but you may have a few issues working with them at first so a bit of practice is best. In the past, you'd be sent to a lower cavern of the old Citadel to work through it on your own. Kindof a meditation thing, I guess. But there aren't that many of us right now so I think the training building would work for now," she told her, knowing she couldn't say anything else.

There were some things that were done for the best in the old way and Morrigan would still have to discover the abilities she'd gained on her own.

She turned back to Bethany and offered her what she hoped was a reassuring smile, "You are safe here, Bethany. The demon cannot enter your mind here nor can he detect your presence here. The guards on the house will soon extend to the entire compound. So relax a bit. You're safe..." she told her softly, hoping to ease her mind a bit.

Being family was the reason she'd met Shade, so she knew that it was alright to allow Bethany in on things. But they would have to work things out so that no one else would know unless they joined the ranks.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:29 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan and Bethany
"That explains why I can't see her future now," Bethany said. "But unless she became a Reaper the moment we were separated, I think I'm responsible for the reason I couldn't see her before. I was told that she was gone, and our bond was severed, so I really had no hope when I looked for her future." She actually smiled when Gypsy mentioned that they were safe from Gurzil here. "If your goddess clouds the future of her Reapers, that explains why I can't see any future of mine at all right now. My future is currently tied to you, Morrigan, and Anna. But even if I can't see it, I know it has to be better than the ones I saw before." Her expression darkened for a moment. "There was so much pain and death in the futures I saw before coming here. And by the end of all of them, I had been murdered and eaten by that demon. I got to watch it in great detail several times." Morrigan examined Bethany as she spoke, not liking the visions she described. "That will never happen, Bethany. I'll make sure of that." She looked over to Gypsy. "Should I go ahead and go to the training building, then?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:58 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Anna
"I know they would not wish for me to react as I did," Anaa replied. "They would want me to continue to serve you as I always have. And that is what I wish for as well, if you'll allow it. Will you forgive your child for her behavior, my Goddess?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:02 am
The owl fluttered over to land on her shoulder, Where it nuzzled into her neck affectionately. " Silly child, there is nothing to forgive." Then the Owl flew back to it's Alter on the north wall.

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:22 am
Jake appeared in his own bed, sleeping for no more than an hour. He awoke, turning his crimson eyes on his shattered window. That would have to be repaired rather soon. Jake stood rolled out of bed, discovered that someone had bathed him, and left his cloths by the bed. He lit a cigarette, and got himself dressed. Jake was quite sure where, Lin was, but for now I had to report on his failed mission. Without even thinking about it. Jake shadow stepped a foot from his bed.

Jake walked out of the shadows, and into the area of the Main house in which he felt Gypsy's presence. Jake however was not expecting to see all these people. Jake was halfway through a wall, and was debating going back, Until He spotted Gypsy, and she him. He mentally cursed, and then walked out into the open. He had a few extra scars on his torso, the ones that traced his collar bone, were the brightest red of all his new scars. He wore an off white tonuic, completely unbuttoned, as he found it hot in this climate. Last he wore a simple pair of black slacks, made of Egyptian cotton, as it was the only thing that breathed.

Jake made it to Gypsy, and gave her a slight bow of respect. " She escaped." Was all he said before removing his right first, from the left side of hi chest. His crimson eyes, and the slight dance to is hair, told of some kind of success however.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:22 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Anna
Anna smiled a bit as the owl nuzzled her in that affectionate way. It served as a reminder of just how the Goddess cared for her. "Thank you, my Goddess," she said. "I will not allow myself to lose sight of you again. I feel so alone without you, even with several others now with me."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:19 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Gypsy gave Bethany a good look then spoke to Morrigan, "Why don't you get your sister to a room for a bit of rest? Anything she needs, just tell one of the servants. The same with the boys. They'll probably be needing some food by now anyway," she suggested, knowing that Bethany would need sleep for now but didn't tell her that she wouldn't have nightmares. There were a few benefits to serving a goddess, after all.

"Once she's resting for real," she told Morrigan with a pointed look at her sister, "Then yes, you'll want to head over there to practice what you've gained," she told her simply then looked up at Jake with a raised eyebrow when he gave his very simple report.

She gave Morrigan's neck another light kiss then let her go to her sister and approached Jake, folding her arms across her chest with a raised eyebrow, "I know. Tell me how she managed it, Jake. How did she escape you?" she said in a soft voice that carried it's own steel. Her stance gave him a warning, though, not to be too cocky right now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:22 pm
Jake patiently waited, as was polite. Don't want to hurt anyone's feeling.... Jake mentally frowned at himself, since when had he cared about peoples feelings. Never the less, he waited silent to be addressed.
When, Gypsy, did finally approach him, it was not at all happily. Jake, was beginning to feel like a child being scolded, and asked to explain his mistake. He took in her expression, and body language, picking up completely on the warning. " Forgive me, I had mistaken the durability of a variable...." He sighed, holding up a hand. " One second...No disrespect, boss." He, withdrew, and lit a cigarette, exhaling up into a small cloud of shadows , above his head.
" I had arrived, deciding to remain in the shadows, until I had located Esabel. Once I had, I did not want to take any chances. So I attacked her friends first...." Jake continued on through the story, leaving no details out. " And then she ported out, before I could react. Again, I apologize. I will go after he again, after some rest. Unless you'd prefer I followed her now, while she is still weak..." Jake's stance said he was completely willing, and able to carryout the orders, until she was dead. He exhaled again, up into his small cloud.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:46 pm
DawnShadow666

Gypsy considered the situation in silence for a moment, letting him stew a bit in the process. In the end, she shook her head, "No. Don't worry about her right now. If any one of us comes across her again, the order is to kill her if possible. But the contract on her is older than Sebastet, so I'm not holding out any hope on actually getting paid for it. Still, honor demands that we actually manage to take her down at some point. Unfortunately, it seems like she's got more lives than a cat and more luck than a leprechaun farting rainbows," she finished with a wryly disgusted tone.

Shade had once told her how many times he'd tried for the girl and it amazed her that she'd still managed to survive. But they still hadn't been able discover an actual weakness in her yet...

She shook her head slightly and refocused on him, "No. Right now, you're to do the same as Morrigan. Work on what you've gained. Figure out the limits, what you can do with what those souls gave you. I know one of them wasn't powerful at all but he might have had hidden talents you can use. Other than that, look after your kitten, make sure that those currently in this house remain safe.

"We just got a family protect order," she explained to him then tilted her head as a bit more information came in. Honestly! This was starting to give her a headache!

"Okay then... Make that a protect and rescue contract... We've got a large cat, a telepath, and a magician to rescue if we can..." she said mostly to herself then gave a soft sigh and closed her eyes, raising one hand to her temple, "We really need more recruits..." she muttered to herself.

After a moment, she opened her eyes and focused on him again, this time with narrowed eyes, "You get to slide on this one, Jake... But no more mistakes... You get a target, you do your job, you don't come back unless you've finished the job or you're killed... Otherwise, I'll let you go stay with Her on a permanent basis..." she warned him then turned and headed for the stairs.

She needed a bit of time to get this whole information-incoming thing under control or it was going to drive her nuts....

At this point, she didn't care if anyone heard her muttering as she went up the stairs, shadows trailing her again but more like small angry terriers than puppies, "Feelings... Families... Failures... Kids upstairs... Kids on the way... Emotional cats... Unhinged demons..." she paused as something else occurred to her and she shuddered visibly, "Diapers..." she added with a disgusted look on her face, suddenly very glad her father had ensured that she'd never have kids...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:10 am
Jake, listened in silence. Then looked around the room, taking in the scene for the first time. There was a whole lot of terror, in the faces around him. Though there was a lot of happiness, as well. He returned his attention to, Gypsy. Hearing that, there was a rescue mission pending. He raised a simple brow, opening his mouth to ask further, but she walked away. Jake shrugged, walking out of the main house without a look at anyone.

Jake,sat down in his chair on the porch of his house. He leaned back, feet up on the railing. He sat like this, smoking his cigarettes for some time. Then he got up, and entered his home. He moved on silent feet, carrying him to the shower, where he bathed, and redressed. Then walked into his room, and slid onto the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:23 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan and Bethany
Morrigan gave Gypsy a simple nod and then took Bethany's hand. She led her sister to an empty room and helped her into bed. She sat with her for a few minutes, soothing her and helping her get comfortable enough to rest. Bethany was sleeping peacefully before long. After that, Morrigan used the shadows to move to the training building. She began her meditation, hoping to figure out her new powers as quickly as she could.

Dameon Black
Crew

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:30 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna took a breath and then allowed the shadows to move over her again. She stepped out of the shadows next to Gypsy, walking up the stairs with her. "Having trouble with something?" she asked softly. She waited a moment and then spoke again. "I want you to know that I'm here to help if you need me, Gypsy. I've managed to get past my own grief and realized that I was not released from my service to the Goddess. I am still one of Her Reapers. Which means that I am now at your service, Lady Grimm."

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games