Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:33 am
MzDuchess

Griz moved into the house then down the stairs into the underground forest with surprising speed for someone his size, and approached with a ground-eating stride and a frown, "Saoirse!" he called out to her, his deep voice calling her down without slapping her pride down. He stepped into view and waved for the wolves to back off but didn't tell them to leave, "I put them in place to watch over you two and even help you with anything you needed while I took care of business. No one in this house would dare bring harm to Cass or to a guest. If they even thought of it, I wouldn't be the only one beating them down," he added, letting her know that she was acting ridiculous and she should have known it.

One of the wolves had shifted when she'd hissed at him and he whined at Griz now. He waved a hand again to acknowledge it, "I know, Sam. I'll shower after the Dama is calmed down again. If you can't handle it, go on. I won't hold it against you," he said without taking his eyes from the lioness. Lucky for him, Sam was bothered by the scent of blood and Griz still had plenty of it on him right now. He really needed to wash it off as well as the scent of snake.

He still waited, though, needing to make sure that Saoirse wasn't going to attack anyone when he did go upstairs...

[quote="Dameon Black']

Casee whimpered a bit when Za'Vira passed out and the male gave a heavy sigh as he checked her over, "I can heal her physically, Casee, but I can't heal her soul of what was taken from her. I can't give her a reason to live, Little One. None of us can. Not really. We can only help her so far, then it's up to her," he told the cub softly then collected the bowls, pulled the sheet up over her, and left with a heavy sigh.

Casee looked at her face then watched the male leave and looked back at her. One more look around the room at the other cubs and he settled down as if he was going to sleep as well. But as they all settled down to sleep as well, Casee stepped into another world in his dreams and pulled Za'Vira along with him:

One moment, she was in nightmares; the next, she was in a green field surrounded by trees with a clear blue sky above. It was peaceful and calm and soothing. But after a moment, a familiar wolf cub stepped out of the trees and aproached to sit in front of her. He sat there and simply looked at her for a moment as he waited for her to figure out that she wasn't injured here except for what she carried with her on her own.

Another moment and he looked down then shifted form, becoming a young dark-haired boy kneeling where he was, probably around ten years old or so. After another moment he raised his eyes, showing them to be a very pale blue, like the coldest of glaciers. He tilted his head at her a little bit, "I shift in here... It's safer here..." he said softly before getting to his feet, a pair of jean shorts simply appearing on him as he looked around the clearing, "I was born in a place like this, though things didn't stay good for long... I'm still hurt, you know... Like you are... In wolf form, I can hide it easier," he said softly, his tone not really showing her any of the pain he was actually feeling.

But, at least here, he could speak to her...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:35 pm
Saoirse's ears laid back against her skull as Griz came hurling out of the forest and towards her yelling. Just who did he think he was to yell at her? HE was the one who left them alone with strangers that she did not know. How else was she suppose to react with Cass still slightly knocked out.

She narrowed her blue eyes at the two wolves as her tail flicked angrily behind her as she silently dared them to take one more step towards her. They may have been wolves but she outweighed them in her feline form by at least 50lbs. If it came down to it, she'd wipe the floor with their hides. It also helped that she was a lot more aggressive in her primitive form than in her human one.

When the wolves started to disperse and leave them alone, Saoirse let out a loud growl once she had Griz's attention to let her know that she was very unhappy with the situation she found herse-

Taking a large inhale, the salty scent of reptile finally floated to her and Saoirse's let her lips curl back as she flashed her fangs at the tall bear shifter. He promised to let her go with him to take care of that cairdeach dúr, yet instead he left her here while he took care of it himself!

Feeling her anger mounting steadily, she let out another long vicious growl at Griz before quickly shifting back into her humanoid form, not caring one bit that she stood before the bear shifter as naked as the day she was born.

Clenching her fist, she took a few steps towards him before stopping just out of reach. She knew if she got any closer with the way her temper was riding her system she'd probably deck him."You lied to me!" she said in a voice so low it was almost husky as she glared at him.

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:04 pm
MzDuchess

Griz held his ground and gave her glare for glare, "I did not lie to you. I told you that it would be taken care of. You assumed that I would take you along. I needed you here with Cass to keep him from figuring out what I was doing until after it was done. If he knew that you'd gone back there, even with me, he would have another panic attack. He's bonded to you, Saoirse. With that bond comes some responsibility that you have to learn to manage with. For Cass, he will have a few panic attacks over you being in danger until he figures out that you can handle yourself in a fight. And he has to see that," he explained to her in a very calm tone of voice that actually showed how upset he was over her display.

Her being in the nude would have been distracting if he hadn't gotten used to nudity a long time ago. The Were's, as a rule, were all comfortable in the nude, so no one ever made any fuss about it.

Griz had his arms crossed during the entire thing so far and looked like an unmovable mountain of pure physical power. But it was very contained power at the moment. He'd learned a long time ago that he could hurt or kill someone if he lost control over his temper, so he'd spent alot of time with Egan perfecting the control he already had.

"Furthermore, Saoirse, I am the Second of this pack. The only ones I have to answer to or explain myself to are our Alpha and his Mate. You haven't even decided whether or not you will stay here and be a part of the pack. While I'm used to females bailing on me, I would hate to see you do it too. Especially over this," he growled out at the end. Behind him, he heard one of the pack females approaching cautiously and held a hand out behind him to accept the clothing that was offered.

The female beat a hasty retreat after that and left Griz with the 'hysterical' lioness. Griz offered the clothing to Saoirse, "I suggest that you get some rest and reconsider your temper. You can either take Cass to his room or to yours, either way is fine and no one is going to question it. These clothes should fit you better. I also arranged for the clothing in your room to be replaced with items that would fit you more comfortably. Now, if you'll excuse me, i need to go shower," he finished with his voice carrying a bit more of that growl, turned on his heel, and left with his coat flaring out behind him with his steady pace.

He went up the stairs to the main floor and everyone cleared out of his way. The same happened when he headed up to the second floor. He had a clear path to his room, which happened to be two doors down from Saoirse's, with Cass' room right in between...

He got into his room and stripped down, leaving his clothes in a pile to be cleaned up later, and headed into his bathroom to shower. As the hot water poured over him, he reflected that black was a wonderful color to hide things. Like the blood that was making the water turn first red then pink as it swirled down the drain, a sight he was actually pretty used to seeing...

After another moment, he got to work with the soap, though he couldn't help but consider that he'd forgotten something...

He'd actually forgotten to close the doors in his rooms...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:00 pm
Saorise continued to match his glare until he mentioned her being bonded to Cass. Shifting her eyes quickly, she looked back at the cub who was still asleep on the forest floor before turning back to Griz with a curious glint in her eye. She was still angry that she had been left out of the loop, but she was unsure if she was angry at the bear shifter for doing it or at herself for getting her feelings hurt.

She didn't want to have feelings, especially the kind that seriously messed with her logic. She liked flirting and teasing, so she did it without batting an eye, however she had never gotten close to anyone except for once... and that didn't turn out so well for either of them.

Pushing away those memories that were trying to float to the surface of her mind, she opened her mouth to respond to his comment about her responsibility in Cass' life when he cut her off with a growl sparking her ever increasing temper even more.

The lioness watched as another female shifter slowly made her way to Griz and passed off what looked to be clothes before fleeing just as quickly as she came. "I don't care if you are second to the Goddess herself. That cairdeach dúr was mine!" she spat at him, never once taking her glare away from his.

She ignored the offered clothing until he dropped them in the grass in front of her before he turned his back and started to walk away. 'Did he-' she thought to herself as he berated her for her loss in temper, causing the said temper to practically boil over. However, before she could spit out a response, Griz was gone. "Reconsider my temper.. as if." she growled to herself under her breath.

Saoirse looked down at the pile of clothes sitting in an haphazard heep at her feet, she rolled her eyes before snatching them up and angrily putting them on. Once she was dressed again, she walked over to where Cass slept and scooped the worn out cub, grunting with the effort. He weighed a bit more than she had anticipated but she refused to leave him there or ask for help. Especially if what Griz had said was true. Were the two of them really bonded? She didn't know you could have a bond with someone you didn't birth or mate. A familiar or friendly companionship, yes.. but not a true bond. She would have to look more into this before she decided if she was going to leave or stay. And if she stayed.. would that put Cass in danger once her brother caught her scent? It was only a matter of time before Galen found her. He always did..

Walking up the stairs she moved through the kitchen and back towards the stairs when she saw one of the wolves from the forest room coming down the case. Sending him an angry growl that caused his eyes to widen and give her a wide berth she smirked as she marched past him and towards the room she was shown earlier.

Once she placed Cass on her bed, still in his cub form, she ran her fingers through his soft fur before stepping away from the large bed. She had a lot of thinking to do. However, the more she thought, the angrier she got as she couldn't forget the way Griz glared at her as if she was the one at fault for everything. Growling to herself, she felt her eyes flash and as her temper finally got the best of her and she found herself easing out of her room and following Griz's masculine scent two doors down.

Seeing that his door was already open, she pushed it wide to that it bounced off of the wall gently before marching towards the bathroom where the steam was coming from. Since that door was also open, Saoirse didn't even stop to think that he would still be in the shower but that was exactly what happened.

"You and I are not done tal-"
she said before coming to a complete halt as she took in the scene in front of her.

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:13 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

MzDuchess

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Za’vira stood there with him her appearance wasn’t what it was, her wounds were not there her armor and clothes she wore under them were practically in excellent condition, though her hair wasn’t the way she normally had it, it was lose and flowed freely, admittedly she struggled to remember a time when she wore her hair like that. She stepped over to him and knelt down “little one, what has suffered me is something I hope you never have to go through, though I understand you’ve lost much” She sat down next to him and continued “how I am is normal for me, I look this way always, I am not like you where I can change at will, but I have dealt with many shifters who have tried to be more like me and those like myself, and it is very hard on the body, it can be very dangerous to stay that way for so long, some have died without help. I know that in the end you have those who care about you very much and while you hurt only you can let that pain go and heal. I know that is hard coming from someone who is suffering, but what I suffer from is as much a physical problem as it is a problem of the soul, I know of few who survived what I have, and it is a very difficult to handle, but understand should you choose to I will be here to comfort you and help you” Za’Vira paused for a moment as her ears twitched, for a moment she thought she heard something and stood up to look around, then she heard it a voice in the distance a memory that managed to follow her “Za’Vira!” off in the distance stood a similar werecat much like Za’Vira, a male tall and stout and what showed under the armor similar to hers with slight differences showed that he was very muscular, his chest piece covered most of his chest, his clothes were green like hers, he had a warm smile on his face as he casually walked towards them and waved. Za’Vira fell to her knees when he faded away, tears running down her cheeks as she watched her mate disappear. The pain she had was strong but she spoke up “my child, should the day come that you ever find someone to be with and your soul merges with theirs take care to enjoy every moment you can with them, until then allow yourself to continue living, those you’ve lost would want you to do that otherwise their memories die with you when you go” She looked at him and smiled and just scooped him up in her arms and held her close “child you are a beautiful little boy that shouldn’t let those around you worry about your wellbeing, as much as it might hurt it would be a much worse fate if you continued to stay in wolf form, seeing you as you are now I know I would be sad if I didn’t get to see you as you are now more often.” She hugged him for a moment before she continued “what I deal with is a matter of the soul that I have little control over, and had you been apart of my former pack, I know all of us would hold you close just as I am now and help you through your pain, but above that we would love you very much even though you aren’t any of our children, so take heart little one you may not have been able to be in my previous pack but from what I hear you have a pack that is like mine, supportive and loving and like mine I know that they are just as worried about you and love you just as equally so don’t let them worry, but rather let them help you through your pain.” Za’Vira eventually let him go and stood up she looked in the direction of where she saw her lost love and couldn’t help but have tears running down her cheek. She finally remembered the last time she wore her hair down, it was before she became his mate, she put her hair up for him when she started officially working contracts by his side, it made more sense that she did since her hair would have gotten in the way and would have been covered in blood, it was also around that time that they had taken the time to create a set of armor to protect themselves, it was their symbol of each other’s love protecting the other and was a constant reminder that they would always be together. Her heart understood that it needed to heal, but her soul well it had been shattered, and she survived what could be considered a mortal wound, unfortunately, this wound was something that was extremely difficult to recover from.

Eventually Za’Vira looked at Casee and smiled “if anything child thank you for this opportunity to see you with my own eyes the way you are meant to be, and understand that you are not alone, and I’m sure any of them including myself would help you if you let us, and if you ever need to talk you can always come to me” she stopped at that point and simply stood there looking out across the fields to if nothing else enjoy this brief moment in which she didn’t feel pain and stood tall and proud as her mate would have wanted, just as he did when she fought alongside him on every battlefield they ever had been on, though she knew that it would be ever difficult to do so in her current state when she eventually woke.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:39 pm
Wolfe Garm

Casee turned and looked at her with a serious expression for a moment, an expression that a boy of his age should ever have to give. Another moment and he shook his head as he turned back to looking at the forest around them.

He did his best to give her a good moment with the one that meant so much to her and waited in the silence that followed everything else before speaking again, "Just because I'm too young to have had a Mate doesn't mean that I can't have had a soulbond just as strong and just as binding. I lost my twin sister that day. I remember the whole thing and I still hear her yelling at me to run. I shifted so that I could run faster to get away from the two that saw me. After that, I just remember running and running," he said softly without looking at her.

Then he went silent again for a long moment as the breeze moved over them and seemed to carry a hard-won peace that they both needed.

After another long moment, he turned to look at her again and tilted his head at her slightly, "I'll make you a deal... You put the effort into healing, into living again... And I'll do the same, I'll shift out there for you..." he offered, his ice-blue eyes almost boring into hers with that deal. It was the first step he'd made since that day...

MzDuchess

Griz turned as he heard her voice and froze for a moment, winding up giving her a full view in the process. Then his brain kicked back in and he turned around fast, blushing hard enough that he was getting dizzy. Admittedly, she'd already gotten the Full Monty and now knew why none of the females in the house would sleep with him.

With his embarrassment, his temper flared, "Damnit, Female! Get out! At least give me the shred of dignity left to me and let me cover up before you go at me any more!" he actually barked at her then looked over his shoulder and noticed that she wasn't moving.

That sparked a string of swearing that was as colorful as it was pungent. He leaned back enough to grab his towel and wrapped it around his waist then shut off the water before turning and giving her another glare and growl as he moved past her and into his room proper. He dug into the dresser and pulled out a pair of sleeping pants that he slid on under the towel, despite the fact that he was still soaking wet.

She still managed to get a really good eyeful of tanned skin covering alot of toned muscle. She also got a good eyeful of why he had issues stripping down to shift earlier when she'd insisted.

And now he was plenty of riled up...

He turned back to her as he tossed his towel aside and went at it again, "Tell me this much, Soairse... If you have no plans on staying, if you only plan on running as soon as you can, then why the hell are you pissed off about that damned snake? He was pack business, not yours. I take care of my pack, I take care of and protect what's mine. Cass is mine just as much as any other member of this pack. I was in that market that day to keep an eye on him but the little s**t slipped out on me. He's as slippery as a greased eel when he wants to be and I couldn't keep him back. That's really the only reason that he met you that day. I am more than grateful that he did but you have to give me mine as well!" he growled out, half-yelling in the process.

He finally turned and moved to the dresser again to grab something then turned back to her and started to approach her, "And I went because I can do something you can't. I went because I could kill him in animal form and bring you this," he said in a deeper growl as he offered her the snakeskin of an absolutely huge python, that thankfully did NOT smell like snake, "I wanted this for you. Because you stood up for that cub," he added, knowing that the snakeskin would be one of the most durable 'skins' she could use for just about anything. From boots to outright clothing. It was also fairly stylish...

He grabbed her hand and slapped the folded skin into it then picked her up by the waist and set her outside of his room, his muscles barely straining in the process, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a defense class to teach in the morning and I need my sleep," he finished and moved to close the door very carefully.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:53 pm
Saoirse was frozen in place as she watched the water glide across Griz's muscled back and down his toned body. She watched the water droplets caress his tanned skin as he turned around in the shower and finally caught sight of her. But by doing so, allowed the lioness to see the bear shifter in his whole package. And what a package it was...

She flinched when he started cursing, finally breaking out of her trance as he turned off the water and quickly covered himself. Licking her lips, she brought her gaze to meet his furious one before her whole body lit up with a flush but she couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or lust. Probably both.

"Oh, I-I.." she stuttered out pathetically before she took a step back from him, which allowed the male to walk past her and swiftly changed into some clothing. However, because Griz didn't take the time to fully dry himself, the sleep pants he put on clung to his wet skin and outlined everything that he was trying to hide.

Biting her lips, she once again brought her gaze to his as she tried to get control of her body. Thankfully, Griz helped her push down her suddenly raging libido when he started in on her again. Frowing, she crossed her arms over her stomach but underneath her breasts as she listened to his explanation on what happened earlier before he grabbed something off of his dresser.

Hearing his side of things, she felt all of her anger rush out only to be replaced with guilt. She had let her temper get the better of her once again, and by doing so caused strife with the first person to be nice to her, in well forever. "I'm sorr-"

She was cut off from apologizing when Griz slapped something into her hand with a growl, which upon further examination was a giant snake skin. Looking back at him with widened eyes she realized exactly what this skin meant and the fact that he had gotten it to give to her made her heart skip a beat.

While she was dealing with all the emotions swamping her, she barely felt herself being picked up until her feet thumped against the floor and Griz was in the process of shutting her out of his room.

"Wait!" she said loudly as she hurriedly shoved her hand against the door to keep him from closing it all the way. "Wait, please.." she pleaded a bit more softly.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:16 pm
MzDuchess

Griz gave a deep growl of annoyance but halted the door's progress. He counted to ten. Twice. Then he took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, reminding himself that the last time he lost his temper he'd hurt someone badly. That reminder allowed him to allow the door to swing open again and let him focus on her face.

He silently wondered why she had to be so damned beautiful when she was pissed off... Or beautiful, period... He was mostly trying to go for self-preservation at this point by booting her from his room. He really didn't want to hear the same things he'd heard every time a female saw him in the nude. He wasn't sure that his self-esteem could handle it anymore...

He took in another deep breath and let it out slowly again, then focused on her eyes, "Yes, Saoirse?" he asked her, saying the two words very carefully and almost too calmly.

Needless to say, his buttons were still in a pressed position...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:59 pm
Saoirse chewed on her lip self consciously as she looked up into Griz's face once he opened the door again. She could see the anger on his face but his eyes held a different emotion, one she couldn't place at that particular moment in time.

"I-I'm sorry." she murmured after a few beats of uncomfortable silence. She continued to stare at him as she waited for him to respond but all he did was take a deep breath as if he was trying to calm himself instead of losing his temper. Like she had done earlier.

Furrowing her brows, she instantly felt a surge of guilt swamp her as she took in his tense form and barely veiled glare. She took a deep breath before stepping closer to him, not quite inside his room but not outside of it either as she placed her hand on his still bare and slightly damp chest.

Feeling the muscles tense under her touch caused a wave of warmth to push away the guilt, causing her to lose her train of thought. Why did he have to be so..muscled? Shaking her head, she refocused on the bear shifter in front of her as she let out a shuddery breath.

"I'm sorry Griz. You were right.. I should have never let my temper get the better of me because you handled what was your duty. You didn't deserve my anger. You have been nothing but wonderful.. Forgive me?" she asked softly, hoping that he would forgive her.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:33 pm
MzDuchess

Griz was fully prepared to forgive her anyway, despite his temper. Of course, he fully understood that most of his temper came from embarrassment. He knew that but knew that there was very little he could do about it. Especially as he watched her stand there and chew on her lip like that while looking up at him...

She said that first apology and he was ready to forgive her, knowing that he couldn't deny her anything. Not really. There was just something about her that got to him...

He opened his mouth to forgive her when she stepped up and put her hand on his chest.

He froze instantly.

Her hand felt like a branding iron against his skin and he closed his mouth and looked down at her hand as she gave the rest of her apology. He readily admitted that he didn't hear anything else she said to him after that. All he could do was stand there and stare for a long moment.

It felt like forever before his brain kicked back in and all he could do was nod a bit and say a simple, "I forgive you," then he panicked.

He backed away from her and went for his dresser again, thinking that he needed a shirt now. And his jeans. And his leather coat. And his boots. And some heavy duty armor, maybe. He really had no idea what he was doing right now.

As he got to the dresser, the need for oxygen let him know that breathing was necessary for survival and he found himself panting for air a bit, suddenly so dizzy that he had to lean a hand against the dresser or he'd have gone down like a total pansy. Or more like a large boulder...

In that moment, he tried to remember the last time a female had touched him like that. He hated the fact that he couldn't remember.

Crap! He couldn't remember! And now he was acting like a virgin with a crush! Crap!

This time he swore softly under his breath as he tried to get his breathing under control and pulled out a tanktop from his dresser, fully intending to put it on and save whatever was left of his self-esteem and dignity.

Oh wait...

He didn't have any left...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:43 am
Saoirse was so nervous as chewed on her lip while she waited for Griz to say something. Several minutes passed with him doing nothing but staring at her hand that was currently pressed against his chest. Feeling a flush of embarrassment at the thought that maybe he didn't want her to touch him, she started to pull her hand away when he finally said to her.. "I forgive you."

Letting out another breath that she didn't realize she was holding, she sent him a smile that lit up her whole face. Unfortunately, it had the opposite effect on the bear shifter than what she had been expecting. He suddenly back away from her and hurriedly made his way to his dresser, where he started breathing unevenly.

If he didn't look like he was about to pass out, she would have had her feelings hurt slightly at how fast he moved to get away from her. She knew it had been awhile since she was around normal people, but she didn't think her actions were that strange, outside of her spark of temper. Plus, she had thoroughly bathed before their trip into the forest. Yes, now she smelled lightly of sweat and fresh grass but it wasn't over bearing as it was when they first met. Especially since underneath all of it she could still smell a small trace of Cass on her skin, and her maternal instincts purred in contentment.

Seeing Griz brace himself against his dresser, she bit her lip a little harder before walking quickly over to him. "Griz? Are you alright?" she asked as she went to reach for his arm only to hesitate at the last second. Maybe he was just having trouble because he didn't want her to touch him.. but he had no problem touching her earlier, so maybe it was something else?

Firming her stance, she reached at and lightly gripped his forearm as she tried to get the large mountain of a man to look at her so she could discern what was wrong. She took in a large inhale of breath to repeat her question o him but got a lungful of his powerful musky scent instead. It smelled so good that it caused her libido to start up again and Saoirse had to fight to keep her body from flushing in response to the heady scent that surrounded her, now that she was fully inside his bedroom again.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:31 pm
MzDuchess

Griz froze again when she touched his arm but the increased breathing took a moment to slow down. Thankfully he was able to her her question this time and considered how to answer her, but kept coming up a bit dry in his head.

So he went with the bare truth, "I'm not sure..." he answered simply, looking at where her hand held his forearm. He was so poleaxed by the entire thing that she was able to turn him around to face her with just that hand on his arm and he raised his eyes to meet hers after another moment and had to give a small frown, "I'm not used to this... Not used to anyone wanting to... Well..." he slowed to a stop there, not sure how to continue without sounding like...

He realized where he was headed with his explanation and froze again before trying to back away again, looking away from her earnest expression and shaking his head slightly, "We should get some sleep," he finally said clearly. Yes, in truth he was trying to run away from her and how she was affecting him.For the first time in his life, he was trying to run away.

He thought she was just being nice, being worried about him. His experience told him that the hand on his arm couldn't mean anything more than that.

Of course, that hand on his arm kept him from moving away from her since he had no desire to hurt her in any way, so he wasn't getting very far...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:52 pm
Saoirse watched in confusion as Griz once again froze under her touch before tensing. So she wasn't imagining it a few minutes ago, however, she was highly confused as to why he would be acting as if her touch burned him now when only earlier in the day he had allowed her touch with no concern.

Frowning at him, she tightened her grip minutely as she gently turned him towards her so she would be able to glimpse his facial expressions. As she turned him, she felt his breathing accelerate as he stuttered out his reply. What did he mean, not use to this? Not use to wanting..what?

"Griz I don't understand.." she murmured as she tried to capture his gaze with hers. He was acting so strangely right now, that she truly was concerned for him. The lust she felt earlier that had risen due to his delicious scent and muscled torso was quickly abating as she tried to figure out exactly what was wrong.

As soon as she had him fully turned to her, she went to try and coax an answer out of him when she felt him trying to pull away as he told her that they needed to go to sleep.

Frowning, she let go of his arm as a flash of hurt flickered across her face before she hid it by lowering her eyes to stare at the floorboards. He must truly not want anything to do with her now. She didn't mean to let her temper snap, she was just upset earlier and she'd never had to reign it in before, so she was unsure if she even knew how to do that..

Saoirse chewed on her lip as guilt and an emotion she didn't want to delve too deeply into swamped her, causing her body to flush in the process. She had never had so many mixed emotions before, so the lioness had no idea how to handle everything she was feeling. Choosing to ignore everything, she pushed all her feelings down so he wouldn't catch any of it before nodding her head in acquiesce to his request.

"If that's what you want.. I'm sorry to have bothered you." she murmured softly as she turned to walk back to her room. She needed to check on Cass anyways.. and now that she knew Griz was not interested in her she could truly think if she wanted to stay with this pack or not.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:38 pm
MzDuchess

For a moment, Griz thought he was off the hook. Thank the gods!, was his thought. He was going to get out of this without a problem! No complications! No hassles! No explanations! This was fantastic!

Then he saw her face and knew he was royally screwed....

"Wait... You don't... You don't understand..." he started and gave a heavy sigh as he turned to pace a bit, running his hands through his hair in sheer frustration as he tried to figure out how to explain this one. As he paced back, he saw her pause with a mixture of confused, frustrated, and hurt all written on her face and knew instantly that he was going to be getting rid of what little dignity and self-esteem he had left...

He stopped with another sigh and threw it all up in the air, knowing that he didn't have much choice...

"Saoirse, you're gorgeous in ways I have no business recognizing, much less thinking about. But you should know that I haven't... been with anyone... in a long time... No female will consider it after... after seeing me..." he finally let it out and hoped that she would be able to figure this one out instead of making him go into detail.

But it was obvious from his expression that just telling her this much was painful to him for obvious reasons. For a guy to admit that no female would touch him after seeing him in the nude... Well, it was a very big blow to the ego....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:06 pm
Now it was Saoirse's turn to freeze in place as she listened to his nervous words. Frowning, she looked over her shoulder at him and watched as he paced back and forth across the floor in agitation. He is really worked up.

Chewing on her bottom lip, she turned around slowly before placing a hand on her hip as she watched him work out whatever it was that was bothering him. One minute he was hot ..then cold.. now he was back to hot. She was so confused on this entire situation. Maybe she needed to re-evaluate her people skills. Their emotions are so much more complicated than that of her lioness.

She was brought out of her thoughts when he threw his hands in the air before laying it all out for her. Her blue eyes widened when he called her beautiful and she couldn't help the heat that bloomed across her body, causing her skin to flush a light pink. However, her pleasure at being called beautiful was slightly dampened when she heard what he was desperate not to say. She may have not been very good a people skills, but she knew how to read in between the lines.

He was embarrassed of himself? How could such a gorgeously masculine male such as he, become ashamed and self conscious? He was well endowed, protective, fierce and smelled so delicious that sometimes Saoirse had to stop herself from drooling over the scent of him. How could any female turn him down?

Narrowing her eyes, she sashayed her way towards the floorboards on silent feet before coming to stop only a breath away. Her chest barely skimming his with every inhale they took. Making sure he was watching her, she ran her eyes over his body from his feet all the way to his eyes as slowly and sensually as possible.

She tilted her head back so that she could meet his eyes and slowly licked her lips. "Any female who would turn down you is insane. There is nothing about you that I wouldn't take and thoroughly enjoy." she said in a low and husky voice.

Red Gypsy

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games