Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Create Your Own Defense (pg. 21 Class dismissed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:29 pm
"Maybe not good. I don't know."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:33 pm
"Good answer."

She curled herself up so she could skitter backwards on the web, but her eyes remained on him at all times.

"As long as you aren't sure where your loyalties lie, no path is closed, and no friend is unreachable. There are always things one can do, or powerful allies one can find, if they're in search of a miracle. You would do well to remember that, Jericho."

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:34 pm
Jericho quickly shot his head up to stare at Tajana as she spoke. For the most part, it sounded like solid advice but...

"How do you know my name?"
Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:41 pm
The backwards skittering stopped in mid step, faltering as she realized she'd slipped up. Her mind raced for some kind of excuse for the mistake. She came up intolerably short.

"I've done my research. I've seen you on the school roster, along with others." Internally, she winced; that only worked if someone had an eidetic memory, such as Riley had. She was digging herself deeper than she'd hoped; and she should have known that Jericho would have been the key to her undoing. It was too easy to fall back into place with him. Too easy to feel the ghost of a connection there, where one so strong had been, not so long ago.

Too easy to forget her place.

"I should get back to the other students. Perhaps, another time, we shall speak again. Until then, I commend you once more on your work with the armor. Well done, my dear. Well done."

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:45 pm
"You know everyone here, then?" Jericho asked. He seemed skeptical. But he wasn't sure what to make of it. When she excused herself, he just let out a sigh, then settled back down.

Not too far off, Shun was idly messing around with the leather armor he had 'made'. It was still pretty piss poor. While it might have seemed that he was busying himself, and not paying much attention to anything else, he had listened to Jericho and Tajana's conversation in whole.

Curious. Very curious.
Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:49 pm
She almost answered, but he seemed to accept that she'd made her farewells, and knew it would be better left at that.

Her legs skittered her back towards Amrita, and she sat down carefully beside the woman. "Class is going well. Don't you think?"

Distract me, her barely trembling words said. Keep me held at bay.

blade kuroda
enoh love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:15 pm
"Right. She is very important." Amrita laughed, meaning every word. She was quite proud of Piper for sticking to it; the ghoul seemed to be much better than she had been the last time they had met. Completely different. There was life in her now…and it was being put to good use, apparently, by yelling at someone named Lock. The name sounded familiar, and it took only a glance for her to realize how. She offered the boil a small wave, but more or less let Piper do her thing. The squabbling was cute.

Then, she turned when she heard her name, observing the undead that clearly knew her. She offered a grin, and a quick wave of her fingers to acknowledge the whispered greeting. She then turned her back to the ghoul, because the class was about to start.

Tajana explained the class and introduced the materials, and once she was finished, the patchwork moved to the edges of the web, to watch the group and to keep out of the way. A few of the students grabbed her interest - her gaze lingered on Piper whenever she got a glance of the ghoul - but when she looked like she wasn't focused on anyone in particular, she was actually paying attention to the spider.

When Tajana skittered back to her, she was looking at her nails, picking at some dried blood out from under one of them.

"Very well!" The Patchwork replied to the trembling voice, looking up at her friend with a pleased smile. "You seem a little nervous, but otherwise, you are doing just fine." She reached over to pat the other woman's arm, a couple quick and hopefully reassuring taps. "Perhaps when class is over, you'd like to meet more of my friends?"

medigel
BELATED SORRY HI

iloveyoudie
BELATED SORRY HULLO THERE OUO

nio love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:31 pm
Upon arriving back at the web, Camilla notices a few other students with armor. Shun's looked... well it looked good for armor thrown together with little resources to go off of. Probably about as well as her dented armor. The Dormouse ghoul would expect nothing less from the Great Black Knight! Well, the person who played him in the Knight Dreams that is.

Searching the small crowd for the teacher, she was quickly found by the giant spider sitting next to a friendly looking undead ghoul with backwards hands and feet! "Ms. Tajana! My armor survived a spider attack!" she announces excitedly as mouse and spider approach the pare! The spider went on to say it had rammed that armor good and hard but only managed to dent it!

They both were probably a bit too excited by their victory... But for Camilla it felt like she was taking one small step towards being as good a fighter as Camille was. And for the spider? Well, she did as her lady instructed and that had the spider very pleased with itself.

Nio Love

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:32 pm
Shun took note of where their instructor went. Getting on up, he placed his hands into his pockets and made his way over to the two, giving a curt nod of greeting.

"Amrita. Good to see you," he stated quietly.

Enoh Love

nio love

Bloodlust Dante rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 1, 4, 6, 3, 5 Total: 23 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:35 pm
Damien decided to let go of his headlock on Deacon when the instruction began, doing his best to ignore the many, many, MANY eyes watching them. Given from the nature of the talk, it felt more like a lesson on being resourceful in a defensive manner, being able to use the surroundings to create wearable protection. It was a lot more different than using the topography and resources to one’s own advantage. It was like self-preservation. He continued to listen as the instructor continued to explain ways of treating certain materials, taking note of those that he didn't get to fiddle with before.

The blinked furiously when Tajana told them to essentially scurry off and build armor and see if you crafted something that could take a hit. Mostly because of the 8 foot, 8 legged beast following behind him. Being a large monster was not something that Damien wasn't used to, but not when he’s in his student form. With the spider tagging along, the hound dragged Deacon down the web and left him to his own devices because he too had a spider following him, one was enough to deal with, two was asking for trouble. The Arthropod would try to scuttle ahead, leading the green canine to where he had to go, stopping to wave the two front arms to catch his attention, and continue to move on when he continued his pace.

The material of choice for him was a no brainer, going for tree bark, the ones from this forest had an interesting scent to it. He was glad that the large pieces was already pulled and ready to be used, but it did make him feel bad for the poor trees that lost their own protection from the various wildlife. He could only hope that it was from a tree that was felled or being used as other materials. Searching the ground and finding a palm sized rock, he began to chip away at the hardened piece of wood, it was crude way of going about it, but the opening for a neck and arms was there and placed on the dummy.

There may have also been a bark headband of kitty ears and even a tail placed on its rear. The hellhound was overall pleased, letting out a huff of air. It was decent, and now it was time to test its mettle with the spider that was wiggling around, it looked ready to go. "Alright, have at it." he replied, jerking a thumb in the covered dummy. The Spider was all too eager to be used, the pitter patter of its fuzzy legs moving in and fangs bared, Damien turned away from the impact, unable to watch. There was a thump and a crack that made his ears flinch at the sound. One green eyed peered open before the other and the spider was there, looking what he could imagined was its defeated face. It was tattered, split apart but for the most part, the armor was still being held together. But the hound was beaming and the spider was over it, spinning in circles for the victory that it shared in. "Time to go back and see if there's another step to this." he declared, walking past Deacon's set up, giving the boil a flick on the ear as he ran away.

(Dummy survived with 2 hp)

Hitsuzen
Deacon got dragged down, hope its ok

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:38 pm
The patchwork's smile remained as a dormouse student came over to show Tajana their work, but she remained quiet and kept herself out of it. After all, this was the Spider Demon's class, she was only here to observe. The familiar voice calling her name was more cause to pipe up, however.

"-And speaking of friends!" Amrita chuckled softly, waving her fingers at Shun as he approached. "Hello, Shun. Are you enjoying the class?"

blade kuroda
nio love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:41 pm
"Nervous." She chuckled nervously, and found it suited the moment perfectly. "Yes, that must be it. Just a touch of nervousness. I'm sure it will get easier as time goes by." All four eyes flickered to Amrita when she asked if she wanted to meet others. The question conflicted; she'd been so looking forward to some time alone after such an extensive experience, but..

"Perhaps." She relented, knowing her priorities. "Just for a bit."

This time, when her name was called, she responded instantly. Her gaze fell to Camilla, and the work that the dormouse had done. She smiled, and that awkwardness in the expression was back. "Well done. I can see that you managed quite well with what you had to work with. I am impressed."

Shun's appearance was met with a blank gaze. She wouldn't make the same mistake, twice. "Well met, Shun. Amrita's told me much about you."

blade kuroda
Enoh Love
Rikku Takanashi

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 5, 2, 1, 6, 5 Total: 29 (8-48)

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:47 pm
Torsten paled as one of the more slender looking spiders followed him when he and Mellow finally made it to the jacking bottom. Once they touched the ground however a ghoul decided to come rather too close to his pony. When did Mellow start being "his"...exactly the time that Torsten gave him that pep talk. That's when. Either way the small dragon did smile but his tail slowly curled around Mellow as he leaned his head on the pony's shoulder.

"Torsten. Nice to meet you. We really have to finish this class. Why don't we chat another time?" as he spoke the honey sweet words his tail was silently putting more distance between Mellow and this ghoul. After he beamed at her he turned gently tugging Mellow away. His spider following the two. Glancing around he saw another spider, most likely Mellows. "Okay so it looks like this is a solo task for everyone. Why don't you use the material you want. I'll pick mine and we just go to a pair of dummies close to each other? That way I can make sure no ghoul scares you okay?"

He smiled up at the other boil, his dragon nature showing in small warning signs. Most likely this was a subtle reaction to his repressed fear of the slender spider hovering behind him. He looked around and nodded. "I'll pick bark for now. Father taught me a thing or two about making "nature's armor" as he put it."

As he spoke the small dragon went over to a tree and tapping his claws along it methodically stripped it of its bark. Bending down he plucked long blades of grass and ferns to string the pieces together. It was extremely crude and rather shoddy looking but passable. Torsten smiled as Mellow did his thing then walked over to the dummies. After strapping his with his bark armor he stepped back and warily looked to the spider.

"Alright...uhm...attack?"

And Attack it did. Torsten jumped back with a loud. "HOLY JACK!!!" It completely destroyed the dummy. Well...Torsten sighed. Back to square one.

meegane
So, we have to roll separately and we both have a spider. >> [ships Mellows Spider and Tor's secretly]

phantompanther13
Trisha. Later on he'll be nice right now he's a brat. Subtly.

medigel rolled 6 8-sided dice: 8, 7, 5, 3, 2, 7 Total: 32 (6-48)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:03 pm
Ah yes, Good Mar was a pet indeed for giving him more food! And a friend who could offer more! He was a genius for enlisting her in friendshiphood. Scarfing down the goodies (perhaps the enthusiasm was enough of a thank you?), Wrex licked his lips and followed their example. Riding giant creatures wasn't anything new to the boil, though it did amuse him that Damaris in particular was nervous.

Silly prey, it was just a big bug!

It was definitely a better ride down than, say, trying his turtle. Or No. Jack help him, but No was a pest. The spider, intimidating as it was (and he had to commend it on that), was well behaved all the way to depositing him at a nearby dummy to the pair. Clearing his face of any leftover crumbs, he began trying to work on some armor.

Damaris for whatever reason was trying to work with butt silk which, ahahahaha. Everyone knew leather armor was the best! Light yet sturdy. Wrex threw some together and looked smug as the spider attacked.

And then a little less smug when the strips were torn apart.

Kaineferu
will keep rolling but

Meegane
here he at

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel rolled 6 8-sided dice: 7, 6, 8, 8, 4, 8 Total: 41 (6-48)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:10 pm
Snarling, the boil threw what hadn't been ruined right back on the dummy.

"Stay." Like it was a mount.

It disobeyed.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games