Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Hollow Forests → Siege Beasts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Shadow senpai's pain, inflammation, and throbbing spiked when Aria started to move around her hidey corner, causing her to yelp. "Ack," she yelled, pretending to stub her toe on a nearby box while she siphoned off her teacher's condition. Strengthening the technique, there should be no way that he would feel any more pain. A stagger and a second stagger later, Aria pretended to shake the pain from her foot, before rubbing her shoulder and returning to over where Shadow was working. More boxes were stacked there, and with an oomph, Aria picked up another appropriate box, trying her best to fake her way through the job at hand. If Shadow looked up, Aria would smile and nod before turning to haul the box down the stairs to the rest.

Spent: --
Sustain: E + D chakra
Overall: -2E, -2D chakra

Taorito

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka blinked, hearing a familiar voice begin yelling his lungs out not too far away. The Jounin turned, levelling a blank gaze at Kumotake's figure dash by. With a sigh, Inka followed after him, only needing the disturbed looks on passerbys to show him the way.

"Kumotake." He huffed. Inka looked up to the Genin curled up on himself. "C'mere." He tilted his head, motioning for the younger boy to come on back down. "Tell me what happened." He softly coaxed, his brotherly aura begining to make itself known.

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ W ]ho was this strange woman, and where did she come from? The concern faded from his mind momentarily as she began to harass Shadow in ways that Jack, knowing the younger boy as well as he did, knew would simply not end well. No, she would find out sho-And there it was. A thread, Shadow's voice a whispered baring of steel, the amusement clearly lacking in his expression. Few understood Shadow well enough to understand that the boy had the social empathy of a spoon, and in fact more often than not did everything in his power and time to avoid anything and everything that required another living being in his presence. It was this that caused him to lash out, to speak little, and it was entirely impersonal. It had taken Jack a year to fully grasp this fact, yet the friendship he had gained from it had more than made up for any lack that others might have perceived. They were family, and that would never change. Looking at Shadow with a small sigh, an amused smirk pulling upon his lips, the Mizukage turned his eyes to the female that had so rudely startled off Kumotake and treated Shadow as a piece of meat. Despite the smile, there was a touch of ice to his tone as he responded to her, despite her tears. "I am more than willing to be of assistance with what I may, but I do expect a form of respect for the Jounin of my village. I am also inclined to be a little on the 'old fashioned' side of greetings, if you will, and expect a name when I not only request it, but offer my own in supplication." Leaning upon his cane, all black oak with a steel grip towards the center and a sapphire cap chiseled around a silver skull, Jack reached out with his antennae, tasting her emotions as he awaited her response.

-----From the shadows of another crate another clone emerged, the numeral V emblazed upon its forehead in a fluid, cursive script. This clone made for where Ryouichi and Nozomi stood together, a nod in Nozomi's direction giving a greeting and intention to speak in one solid gesture. While speaking to her was quite important, so, too, was the diplomatic scenario Jack found himself in. Given the ANBU that had come to him, to gather him, it seemed likely Ryouichi's time amongst the Kirigakure shinobi was at an end, though for what purpose he knew not. Yet having seen the state Konohagakure had been left in when he had visited the Mizukage knew that they needed someone with Ryouichi's training to help bring it back from the depths. And so when he came close, the clone hiding his hands within pockets sewn hidden within his black pants, Jack took a deep breath and looked at the others who had gathered. "I see you are wanted at your home, Ryouichi, no matter how much Kirigakure has served as your's for a time." Eyes moving to the sage's, he considered how best to speak up here, to voice his thoughts and feelings. Settling at last on at least something diplomatic and personal, he continued. "I cannot thank you enough for assisting Kirigakure no Sato. Without your aid facing these monstrosities the Sero's guardian would, I believe, had defeated our forces within, and all would have been lost. For that, I offer you my thanks, and a promise that should a request of friendship come from Konohagakure from yourself, I would be willing to negotiate. However..."

----- Looking once more at the gathered ANBU Jack's voice dropped in pitching, giving the inflection of sorrow. "I am forced to admit that when I left Konohagakure a mere day before returning here to this tragedy I found the entire village overrun by crime, with civilians hiding within their homes out of fear of traveling the streets. I witnessed Masahiro there, who spoke with me as if nothing were amiss within, and he swore to send aid. While I hope that these brave ANBU were sent for that purpose I am not so disillusioned. You are needed at home, Ryouichi. I know not how the village fairs, and I know not what it is Masahiro does, but I feel you will find a fight of your own once you return. But return you must."

-----To Jack I, hearing the tone from his former master gave him all the warning he would ever need regarding the sensitivity of this matter. Several things had become rather apparent during his rather brief time of returning home and investigating just how much specific shinobi had grown in his absence. One such piece of knowledge that was attained was that only Swordsmen of the Mist had ever been chosen, and that had been Al Zayr the Iron Monk, the man standing beside him. Since that day no record of the swords was mentioned, not their location nor their holders, and that worried the Mizukage. Given the amount of destruction that had occurred around the village from powerful forces, given the reports he had been given, would the Swordsman have made a difference? For sure the blades had unique powers of their own, and were the closest things to national treasures the village had. So why were they hidden? If they were lost that was worrying in and of itself, but the fact that, to his knowledge, no attempts had been made to reclaim them worried him more. It all boiled down to one of two possibilities: either they were missing, or they were hidden. Either way, Jack had to believe that Zayr knew the answer. But if the orders had come from Sypher, would the monk be willing to part with that information?

----- Inhaling slowly, continuing to cast his gaze into the distance, the Mizukage placed his hands behind his back, clasping them to hide his discomfort. Simply put, this was not going to be easy. Turning to respond to the monk he caught sight of which blond kid was being mentioned, and a frown flickered across the male's face for but a moment. "I understand your point well, Zayr. I would not take Minowa with you, however, and right now Inka is handling the evacuation of these mountains to the ground. Take as many supplies as you can, leaving but enough to feed us here, and go to the masses. If they be willing, take Kumotake and/or Aria, for both are suited well to making people at ease." Still, he dodged the words he meant to say, for was this truly the time to be speaking of such matters? Was this truly the best action for the village? Odd, that once his vision for the future had been clear, and now it lay muddled at his feet. Lowering his voice, Jack settled on a midway point between the two desires, hoping that the monk would understand his issue. "Go find your child, Zayr, but I need to know something. Where are the swords? Where were the treasures of Kirigakure no Sato when she faced her darkest hour? Where are they now, so that they may be raised in her defense in the times that are surely to come?" A question, but with permission. Part of him wanted to barter the information he knew, yet he assumed on some level that Zayr would come to him when he discovered it first hand. No need to unsettle his old master now, when unity of mind and purpose were needed most.

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

I Tortured Sleep I

BlackFruity

VampireKittenz

Takeshi Mibu V4

Codekasu

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Brooy

HeadlessKoko

Greatdman15

Sky0814

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

Taorito

NecroPlant

Rexnov

The Shenpai

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Still swirly eyed and trapped in a state of sin the boy blinked twice to hear the sound of Inka's voice. He'd look down from his arboreal pedestal to see the man was coaxing him down. It sounded like Inka was back. Back to his old self. Kumotake would attempt to stand but it was at that point the branch snapped as he landed on his boney behind. So not to have Inka think he was unfathomably weak he would insist on getting up himself. If Inka had any injuries they would have been aptly overlooked as the shot forward in an embarrassed embrace. He then began reciting in a hurried voice like a person confessing their sins to a higher power "Inka-san it was terrible. I slipped, then there was nothing but darkness, then it was wet, and then there was this boing boing, I molested a complete stranger." He spoke so quickly it sounded almost feminine and mousey. Then a rather silly thought came to his mind...If Inka-san liked men...then was he in turn molesting Inka-san! To say the least the boy's head was kind of jumping to random confused conclusions. He began thinking of a way to remedy this. [Sei Kyuuten no Jutsu [ Gender Sudden Change Technique 1/2]

Then it dawned on him. If Kumotake wasn't a man then if he continued to embrace Inka in the same manner it wouldn't be as weird or molesty right? He began to think to himself if there was any kind of jutsu that could accomplish such a feat. Albeit this logic was flawed but the whole brotherly thing and bonds of camaraderie was lost on his thinking from the recent overstimulation of his prior sexual encounter. Kumotake began to form hand signs behind Inka's back as he recalled a certain excerpt from a popular jokes and gag magazine. Without the poof of smoke normally signaled from a henge jutsu when Kumotake would let go of his firm embrace of Inka. Inka would see a pair of breasts and a 6 foot seven girl with a smile on her face playing with her hair. Still incredibly pale, and incredibly thin. "It was all just so overwhelming." Spoken like a real woman, what would be overwhelming was Kumotake's recent transformation and the thought process behind it. Of course what Kumotake wouldn't have remembered was that the Genjutsu affected all of Inka's perceptions thus making the genders of everyone he was seeing change as well. [Sei Kyuuten no Jutsu [ Gender Sudden Change Technique 2/2] ((I'll leave the appearance and cup size to Inka's imagination.))

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆750/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                >Taijustu +1 Post To Learn
                                                                >Ninjutsu -2 Posts To Learn
                                                                >Genjutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                >Taijutsu -2 Post To Learn

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >Sei Kyuuten no Jutsu [ Gender Sudden Change Technique ]
                                                                Rank: D - Visual
                                                                Official Description: A rather humorous Genjutsu, this Genjutsu makes it so that the opponent imagines everyone they see as the opposite gender. This can cause major confusion to the opponent, as well as shock.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

BlackFruity
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka blinked, somewhat stunned by Kumo's descent and his subsequent stumble into the Jounin. The performer's mind was in no way ready to process this - and the younger boy's words only further congested the traffic jam of thoughts. "Pfft," A huff burst forward from Inka's mouth. His limp arms finally moved; one to cover his mouth and the other to ruffle Kumo's head. "Haha..." Inka struggled to spupress the laughter, contorting them into snorts as a result. Red eyes crinkled and lips split wide, laughing escaping more and more as the Genin's words were processed. Water began to gather in his eyes.

Inka tried to choke out a question when he felt Kumo begin to fidget his hands behind the Jounin's back. "W-what are you...?" He chuckled, only to be greeted by a whole new side of Kumo and even stranger voice. "By the!" Inka burst out into heavier laughter, eyes quickly diverting and a hand coming up to the cup the back of Kumo's head. "Ancestors, bless, turn back, Kumo!" He stepped closer, trying to hide Kumo from anyone else's gaze. Where was his jacket when he needed it most? Still, he couldn't stop laughing, his sides starting to hurt and tears slipping down his face. Suddenly, the laughter choked in his throat and it was more water than laughter escaping him. The hand on Kumo's head pulled him closer, so Inka could touch foreheads, suddenly desperate for human contact.

"Wh-" He choked. "Where did you get a silly idea like that?" Inka mumbled.

NecroPlant

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:58 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

The feminine face of Kumotake gave a look of awkward apology as it raised it's hand horizontally to kai out and cancel the genjutsu. The face turned back to normal teenage boy with social anxieties. "I, uh well. I don't know. Just I figured.." He didn't know what to say the boys social interaction with actual people was minimal. He'd never been a 'touchy' person, but in this situation he legitimately thought he was molester of individuals. Kumotake would stand again when Inka loosed the grip on his head. "I..I really..don't know why I thought that was a good idea...honestly I don't know how to handle people really..."

The boy would scratch the back of his neck. Kumotake was tense, he could honestly hardly believe it was all over, and that he survived the ordeal. The breasts, not the war. To say the boy was sexual shut in would be an understatement. The closest thing would have been licking crumbs off the floor in a tired and suggestive manner from his previous life...yeah his previous life, it was even harder to believe that was over. "Hey..uhh..maybe we should hit the beach...I'm kind of thirsty. From all the yeah..." Recalling the situation between Inara and himself Kumotake began to feel a warmness in his loins...he'd turn around hastily and walk robotically with a bead of sweat coming down his temple. "Yeah we should head now...and all that."

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆750/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                >Taijustu +1 Post To Learn
                                                                >Ninjutsu -2 Posts To Learn
                                                                >Genjutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                >Taijutsu -2 Post To Learn

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

BlackFruity
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:18 am
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] With a sniffle, hiccup, and a wipe of his hand over his face, Inka summoned the strength to look up to Kumotake once more. Pain still hooked itself in the corners of his features, but he was also somehow managing to summon a gentle smirk. Following Kumo, Inka gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder. "Don't force ya self. Doin' so doesn't really leave a good afta'taste." He spoke. "I won't say you have the time in the world - today showed we never have. But livin' outta fear is just as bad." The Jounin heaved a heavy, rattling sigh. "C'mon. Let's see the mess of this so-called 'beach.'"

[ exit to beach ]

NecroPlant

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:04 pm
User Image

chakra || 2160/2160
xxxxx chakra reserve || 2160/2160
xxxxx sage chakra || 0/720 xxxxx stamina || 915/915 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi nodded to Nozomi as she said thanks and gave the indication that she wanted to go the the summon islands someday. "If you do every go, make sure that you be careful. Some summons don't take too kindly to shinobi and are more likely to attack." He'd tell the girl, his eyes moving to the side as he noticed a figure move in his peripheral vision. With a slight turn of his head he noticed Jack. It seemed he had a five on his forehead, for what reason, Ryouichi did not know. Jack spoke to Ryouichi directly after having given a nod to Nozomi. "Yes, they need me to go back and lead them. It's rather unfortunate that the village has fallen into such disarray that they have to call back a shinobi that is rogue. I suppose they have forgiven me for that transgression and the man that was trying to kill me is no longer there. And if he is, I can say he will no longer be alive as soon as I get there." Ryouichi pondered for a moment after he had spoke. "And yes I would like to negotiate a friendship between the two villages. I know Konoha has done much to Kiri but, I hope with the lives I helped save that perhaps those actions will not be forgot, but forgiven. But, as you said it will have to wait given the circumstances that the village finds itself in. However, before I leave, is there anything anything else you need of me Jack, Mizukage of Kirigakure." It was the first time Ryouichi had actually referred to Jack as the Mizukage and not the temporary kage. However, he felt it was time to recognize Jack's position given that it seemed Sypher was no longer with us. It saddened Ryouichi to know that his cousin seemed to meet his fate but, it didn't show. Ryouichi was well versed in hiding his feelings so, this wasn't anything different. However, Ryouichi hoped that the man had found himself in a better place.

Quotes:

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

Codekasu

Justsu Used:

+150 to tree seal
Used by Ryouichi

Used by Izzy
2355/2355 195/195

Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905

Used by Anbu Group
All have this:

Mission:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:37 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi heard his words. She would have to be careful? Some of the summons don't take shinobi and may attack? She would have to be sure to train herself up some before asking the Mizukage if she could go. And not to mention, she would need to do some research. As far as she knows, the lizards are a summon and it's possible that Jack's bugs are too but she wasn't certain at all. Turned to leave, she saw Jack and their gaze met. He gave her a soft nod and a hand to show that he wanted her to wait for a moment.

While maintaining a safe distance to not eavesdrop on their conversation, Nozomi's hands were behind her back as she started to fidget slightly. Why did he want to talk to her? Was this about the flood being her fault? That Shadow believed she disobey orders and she was so confused to which orders? She listened. She really did. Maybe she would even have to turn over her headband. With a deep sigh, she needed to be distracted. Her hands went back as she touched her soft red hair and started to braid it. Her hair was so long when she was done with the braid, it touched the lower part of her back and was long and tight enough to not needing some kind of bind.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Brooy

Lanfaer"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:33 pm
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Genin l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

The woman gave a sideways glance at Shadow as he walked away. Feisty, she thought, both intrigued and somewhat angry at his hostile reaction. Did she pull too hard on his arm? It was possible. She would have to make a mental note to apologize to the child at a later time, maybe he’d even let her help him with his arm, she could think of a few possible modifications to make for it, such as adding poisons, or even a kunai launcher somewhere. Her attention quickly turned to Jack, who was also talking to her. She listened to what he had to say and put her finger on her chin. “Oh, my apologies. I didn’t realize you employed children into the village army. Seems a bit strange from my perspective, but who am I to judge.” Inara had never stepped foot inside a village, she always imagined shinobi as grown men, not… little children. She sighed and eyed Jack. “Sorry for intruding, but would it be possible for me to speak with the current Mizukage? I suddenly find myself without employment, my father and ship mates appear to be lost, I don’t know how long its been since the saves took our ships by surprise. I fear they might be dead.” Her voice shook as she spoke, her eyes watered, but her face retained a stone cold appearance, it took almost all of her strength to do so, Jack could most likely notice this if he was paying attention to her.

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Taorito

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image
"Didn't you listen to a thing I just said? I don't believe it went lost in interpretation. I can't just...hurt you. Even if I'm not talking to a real person." I said, giving a shake of my head. It was pretty easy to figure out that whoever I was talking to was likely a copy of the original, given how many people that looked just like him were around. If anything, it made me feel like I was being played for a fool, and it just made me want to stab the thing more. I suppose that in the eyes of the rest of the world though, I was a savage. That's what my family, their ways, and our lifestyle was labeled. Talking to someone like me was usually the same as communicating with some simpleton, however I grew up differently from the rest. My mother gave me knowledge, my father helped me understand how to fight, and the work my tribe made me undertake taught me how to survive. So looking into Jack's eyes, I moved my hand forwards to take the dagger from him. "That's not the help I want. Killing you wouldn't sate me anyways. If...I let a haze of scarlet remain in my vision, I will never be able to see things on the same grounds as you shinobi. It all comes down to what I want more."

With that said, I snatched the plain dagger from him and flipped it so that I could hold the blade in my fingertips. Then, without a word, I threw it away, letting it soar out of either of their range. "I hope that explains things well enough for you." I'd say while turning away, if only to mask the ghost of a smile I had, all from rejecting more primal needs and doing what was right. I moved then, starting up a stride towards where I was laying before. "Besides, a dagger to the heart feels too sinister, and personal at the same time." I informed him, reaching the spot where I left Shujinko, my precious zanbato. Reaching down, I used both hand to lift the huge sword and rested the blunt end against my shoulder. "If the day comes where I give in, and I decide to separate your soul from your body, I'll be using this instead." I said, unwavering in my tone and looking the clone in the eyes. Still though, I was less covert about my expression. Clone or not, Jack had given the right test, directly on the spot, where others would have likely felt too shaken to decide.

"For now though, you have my respect. You're carrying the weight for a lot of lives. Through that, you've proven yourself, Jack. What's your one request?"

Time: I don't know |
Location: A forest or mountain of some sort. The terrain is strange. I...I don't know. |
Chakra: `240 |
Stamina: 300 |
Communicating: Jack. |
Technique Used:
State-of-Being: Bruised, soaked tendrils, with some torn. Very sore.
Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai, Shujinkō Komichi

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:39 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ D ]espite his best intentions to remain serious, a small smile split Jack V's face at the reciprocation of the friendly terms. Perhaps this would fix errors of the past, ones that he knew nothing of and had no part in. There would undoubtedly be opposition, but this was a time for alliances and peace, not of violence and mistrust. Sighing internally with the weight of this confrontation sliding off, the Mizukage turned and gestured with his cane towards the great Sero tree in the distance. "In short, I need homes for the people we have, both Shinobi and non. No matter how we will look at this the amount of change required for survival will be life altering. And so I need to build homes right from the trunk of the tree, with the flow of the chakra within the tree continuing to manifest within the walls and structure. With Sage Chakra I could guide it, but without the Mokuton you have access to growth would be minimal and painful at the very least." Turning, Jack raised a finger to his chin in thought, his brow furrowing at the complicated structures he knew he needed. "I need enough to house all we have, and more. Given the tree is as tall as the largest mountains of our world, I imagine we have plenty of space to put these locations. Would you be able to help me grow these foundations, as well as aid me in another way?" Here he reached into a pocket and tossed a scroll at the Konin, knowing he'd catch it. "Look over the proposal."

-----With that, Jack turned his eyes to Nozomi, and his expression softened to his normal, nearly neutral expression of amusement. "Nozomi. I am sorry we have not had the time to speak before now, not like we needed to." With that, the Mizukage moved closer to the girl, and then past her, one hand gesturing for her to follow. The proposal would take time to look over, given it's length. Thoughts flashed through his mind, the ideas and conceptions that formed in the quiet hours of the night appearing in three dimensions. Yes, this was the best option, though in the end it would depend on the girl's decisions. Taking a deep breath as the thoughts came finally into focus, Jack stopped a distance from Ryouichi to give him some space for what came next. "But I have a request of you, and of Kumotake. Something only you two can do."

-----Turning to look at the girl, he raised his cane to his lips and blew a single note, perhaps revealing for the first time to the girl that it was flute in disguise. As he did, there came a puff of smoke behind him which, when it faded, revealed a butterfly of enormous proportions, with colors of blue and green that made it shimmer in the sunlight. The creature wobbled it's antennae at the pair, awaiting an order.

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion

Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

I Tortured Sleep I

BlackFruity

VampireKittenz

Takeshi Mibu V4

Codekasu

Brooy

HeadlessKoko

Greatdman15

Sky0814

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

Taorito

NecroPlant

Rexnov

The Shenpai

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:56 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

A soft shook of her head sent ripples of her red hair when Jack had mentioned that he was sorry when they had no time to speak with each other. She waited. She waited for him to get angry that she had disobeyed orders, after all, who would want to listen to her story? She was a genin. Shadow was a respected higher rank individual. But she only saw motion of his hand and followed him, her hands moved to behind her back and the ends of her hair slightly tickling her fingers. She stopped when he did and mentioned that he had a request from her and Kumotake. Something they can only do? Her eyebrow rose as she was slightly confused. He picked up his cane and blew a note. Ah. Interesting. It was a flute. "Sir, how can we-" She stopped when a puff of smoke appeared behind him and a beautiful huge butterfly. Her breath was stolen. The butterfly.... was beautiful. Her eyes widen slightly as slowly approached it. "M-may I?" She questioned as her hand went up to gently stroke the side of the butterfly's face.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Lanfaer"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ T ] he young woman's voice touched him, for he knew she was being True, something he had come to desire among all people, let alone a stranger. And this girl gave freely something others fought to handle, let alone surrender. So when her words reached him it brought to him the desire to do good by her, something that would aid her, and his own people at the same time. Yet when her last question came to him, a part of Jack wanted to release a bark of laughter before it started to make sense. Who would look upon Jack and believe him the Mizukage, a boy who looked no more than sixteen with the physical age of nineteen? Someone who barely looked a Chunin, let alone the leader of men and civilians? It brought a moment of stillness, of reality, that calmed his mirth in an instant. And so it was that Jack placed one hand upon his hip while he leaned upon his cane, the small smile that brought the feeling as if he knew too much about her personally, a smile that others called "creepy" and "unsettling", strong upon his face, and spoke. "I am Jack Harren Snipe, the Mizukage of this village, though only newly named. I will help you find your family, but first I must attend to the lives I have here. I will utilize one of my summonings if I must, but I will aid you."

-----Jack IV cocked his head at the strange child who located and brandished a weapon larger than Jack himself, a curious expression upon his face. A Bukijutsu user, much like Zayr, though clearly utilizing a more heavy-handed method of combat. Though he knew little of such things, the Mizukage knew enough to know that the styles Zayr would know would surely be different in most all regards from the ones this child would learn. But those thoughts were pushed back as he considered the boy's words, the Truth that lay buried within. The boy was a warrior, and from his bearing took violence and honor to matter more than mere words. Action was a means of communication. Strange, how a concept so simple was so alien to one such as Jack, who fought with words and subtlety that a physical fighter would never know. Strange, too, that he saw through the facade that he had woven, despite the lack of a number on his forehead.

-----Still...the promise given was an interesting one, something that held more than one meaning. Perhaps he was not as simple minded as he usually assumed bukijutsu users to have. The offer at the end surprised him, though he showed no signs of such weakness externally. A request? Another test, though one he knew not how to pass except to continue as he was, to be himself, which had seemed to win the boy's grudging respect at the very least. And so it was that when he spoke, it was with steel, with something that echoed on the edge of tradition and ritual. "My request is thus, Takeda Shirai. You have proven yourself to be respectful, honorable, and thoughtful, something I sorely desire and need in this village. And so I request the honor of having you be my personal guard. You will be my shadow, and will train with me personally. If you will honor this, I will honor you as only a Warrior is deserving."

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

I Tortured Sleep I

BlackFruity

VampireKittenz

Takeshi Mibu V4

Codekasu

Brooy

HeadlessKoko

Greatdman15

Sky0814

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

Taorito

NecroPlant

Rexnov

The Shenpai

Quote:

Quote:

=  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:42 pm
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Genin l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

Inara blinked when the man said he was the mizukage. He was kidding, right? Her blinking soon turned to laughter, and among her cackles, tears rolled down her face. She found the fact that this child was a kage so amusing she could scant hold the tears that had been forming in her eyes from the moment she began to speak to this Jack fellow. “I’m sorry.” She said between laughs that gave way to mildly controlled sobs. “I mean no disrespect, truly. How does a child become the leader of a shinobi village? Child soldiers like the one with the puppet arm is one thing, but a child as the leader of the army? Once again, I mean no disrespect, I am not very old myself, I am only barely a woman, but I must be at least four years older than you.” Inara did in fact look much older than she truly was, in fact, she didn’t look any age; she looked like a woman frozen in time, the temporal equivalent to an androgynous face if such a thing was even possible. She never questioned this when she looked herself in the mirror though. The girl gulped and bowed her head, revealing her breasts to this Jack Harren Snape, so called Mizukage. Little Lord was more like it. “Where are my manners.” She asked herself, rising from her bow, glancing over at this new comer. She couldn’t understand what either of them were saying, but neither this stranger nor Jack seemed to be making open hostilities, so she should be safe for now, though if this man truly was the mizukage, and to be so young, what tricks could he have under his sleeve. “My name is Inara Ojima. I do not need you to worry over the fates of my fellow shipmates… I will find them myself. I just need your assistance in the form of money, for which I am willing to work, so that I may build my own ship and tools necessary to find those that I have lost.” The woman closed her fist and pushed away the trails of the tears that were still in her face.

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Taorito

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out