Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:07 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Tracks the hunters scent staying low to the ground as he smelled a campfire looking through the grass at the hunters readying his claws

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:10 pm
User Image
noah who was keeping his ears open soon heard the screams of the hunters and the snarls of his lover which brought a erotic look on his face as he rubbed his body " oh yea he is going to love tonight  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:19 pm

User Image

Growls snapping the hunter's bodies into a gore ridden pile licking his muzzle clean along with his light wounds and scratches as he howled out a crescent moon rising behind him

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:27 pm
User Image
noah licked his lips panting softly " damn it hurry up and get here " he moans out rubbing his legs together the smell of arousal going thru the cabin knowing benjamin would be back soon so he got on his hands and knees his a** in the air and looked at the door hoping he would be here soon  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:37 pm

User Image

Walks up to the cabin wiping the blood off of his face as he changed half way back with his wolf ears still out along with his tail "damn it all those hunters nicked me a few times" walks into the cabin "Noah can you get me the peroxide...." he drops his towel as he looks at noah with his jaw wide open

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:45 pm
User Image

noah turned his head and smiled at benjamins face as he slowly walked ocer ti him and placed a finger on his chest and sniffed him slowly and got really close " mmmm seeing you like this and hearing you slaughter those nasty hunters got me all worked up hope you plan on taking responsibility for it mr.alpha " he moaned softly in his ear and placed a soft kiss on his cheek taking a few steps back and turning around showing how the shorts hugged his a**  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:51 pm

User Image

His eye twitched slightly while his tail puffed up "Noah....w-why are you tempting me when I am still covered in blood?" his nose picks up the scent of arousal and desire making his ears shoot up while he looks down at noah's a** making him gulp dryly trying to calm down

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image

noah looked back up at him with a lust filled gaze wraping his arms around him he whisped in his ear " hearing there screams turned me on like you wouldnt belive but now seeing you here covered in blood " he shudders slightly " it made it ten times more " he said and and grabbed his hand and slowly and sensually licked a finger that stiill blood on it " dont resit your urges my alpha "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:02 pm

User Image

Growls deeply "that's it!" picks up noah as he walked towards his own room kicking the door open going inside slamming the door shut as he tossed noah onto his bed "you are playing with fire you know that"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:09 pm
User Image

noah yelped when he was thrown on he bed " oh and what are you going to do " he said with a smile liking his lips  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:17 pm

User Image

Walks over towards noah ripping the crop top off of his body along with the shorts "You'll find out temptress" climbs over him growling while his wolf ears and tail vanish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:27 pm
User Image
noah didnt have anything under the shorts so now he was completely nude and wraped his arms around him " then show me " he then puled him into a deep kiss four hours later noah places his head on benjamins chest and sighs happily " oh i love that you can do that to my body"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:34 pm

User Image

Looks down at noah "Your going to be the death of me someday noah" kisses his head as he sits up while his stomach growled in hunger "sorry about that" blushes lightly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:40 pm
" well why don't you go in the living room and i will make us a good dinner " he said kissing the tip of his nose getting out of the bed and looking in his closet and grabbing a chef apron and putting it on with nothing else and sends him a wink " chef noah away " he says and heads to the kitchen swinging his hips at benjamin as he goes  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:54 pm

User Image

Shakes his head "no no no" rubs his forehead "I am getting a shower and noah please put some clothes on" get his pine and apple shampoo and body wash along with a fresh towel before walking into the bathroom locking the door

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games