Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:00 pm

"I don't, beast's honor," Laughed the princess, flirtatious and small just as she had been all day.. well, almost all day. "And you found me in my 'get-away-from-the-nannies' spot, remember?" Again, she laughed, taking another sip after. Not being able to see him did sour her mood just a little, and the dragoness took a bite of bread and thought for only a moment before she gave him a sideways look a pouted a little, "I'll give you my last bite if you take off the hood," She bribed, holding the piece up as a bartering chip, still keeping up her pouting face, "I'll even drink a glass of wine with you," She bribed further.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:32 pm
Sitting there Kaelthas looked over at Aurum for a moment from under his hood. With her offer he gave another sigh. It was against his better judgement but with a dragon on his side there was little anyone could do against him should they know of him. "Fine" he said lifting his hand to his hood as he pulled it off the glimmer fading as the cloak vanished from around him. It was getting harder to keep any concentration towards it as they drank anyways. Leaning in Kael pulled the bread from Aurum's hand as he took a bite of it before setting it down. "Are you happy now?" he questioned his cheeks more flushed as he pushed his drink towards her. "You can start with a drink of this" he said to her with a grin.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:43 pm

Cute, Came the simple thought.. followed by a few others that darkened her cheeks more than just the drinks, "Yes," She said decisively, smiling to him with a little adjustment of her seat again. She normally didn't eat a whole loaf, give or take, and the feeling wasn't entirely unpleasant. In fact, it wasn't unpleasant in the least.. well, not to the dragon anyway. Aurum gave a little bite of her lip as she watched Kael, picking up his cup and taking a long drink, eyeing him all the while. Setting it down, she wiped her lips with a single finger and held up two, speaking with a low purr, "Not too bad, I might even buy a bottle to take to the room."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:49 pm
Keeping his head somewhat down Kaelthas looked over at Aurum catching her stare at him for a moment. His eyebrow raised some at the sultry look she was giving him before ordering two more drinks. Looking as the sound of the mug hitting the bar, Kael reached out and grabbed it as he brought it to his lips to get a small sip. "The way you are knocking them back, I don't think there will be much left to follow us up to the room." His cheeks were flushed when he looked at Aurum, it was difficult to take his eyes off of her the longer they sat down at the bar. By now the sun had gone down outside, in the time they had sat there drinking and chatting.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Aurum let out a chiming laugh at his words, the woman was a little louder than before. Definitely kicking in pretty well with her, but a welcome feeling, the bread seemed to be a good choice. Taking a deep drink of her own mug, she wiped her mouth once more.. only this time with her sleeve. "You know, perhaps we should head up soon, we do want an early start after all," One part flirtatious, another teasing, Aurum gave a look of him up and down for a brief moment, before taking a sip of the drink before her. Someone might have thought her part dwarf with how well she handled both a beast drink and a human.. and the bread she didn't mention. Oops! The little dragoness gestured to Ralph for the bill, a little hesitant to know the total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:09 pm
Taking down the last of his drink infront of him, Kael slammed the mug down on the bar as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve. He seemed to have loosened up greatly with the amount of mugs he had knocked back of the human mead. "Then lets get one for the road before heading upstairs. Wouldn't want either of us to sober up to soon" he said with a grin as he got up from the stool he was placed on and walked over to her as she waited for the bill. "Come then Ralph the lady would like to get one of the bottles of champagne to accompany us to our room" giving a small wave towards him he sat his free hand on Aurum's shoulder.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:32 pm

The dragon grinned at first, Kael was turning out to be a fine drinking partner indeed! After receiving the bottle and the bill, though, she pursed her lips a little and dug into her pack. Maybe she shouldn't have bought all the little trinkets today at the market, but there was always the next town to trade it in. Paying Ralph, Aurum turned her head to look up at Kael. Leaning into him just slightly, the dragoness grinned again, "Are you just trying to get your surprise sooner?" She said with a tease.. and a tiny slur.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:03 pm
"Hmm maybe, Tho I may or may not have something in return. I haven't quite decided yet" he said to her with a grin. "I don't know if you earned it yet. Tho, we may find out after tonight" he teased walking away from her. He had seen the room number at least they had checked into and decided to head that way. Should I give her the necklace before it's been enchanted he wondered as he walked his stride slower then it usually was.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:12 pm

Following after Kael with a little roll of her eyes, the dragoness caught up to him despite her short strides. Once they reached their room, Aurum struggled with the key for only a very brief moment before she got it into the lock and got into the room. There was a large bed against the wall and a nightstand on either side, a chair in the corner, a desk, a small closet, and even a washroom.. which the dragoness took liberty to entering, "Sit on the bed and close your eyes," She said with a little laugh that might have closer resembled a giggle. Disappearing into the washroom, Aurum stripped herself of her clothing, leaving on only her undergarments.. and leaving the clothes in a little pile on the ground. Digging into her pack, she laughed to herself and slipped on the cloak, the garment swallowing her up and pooling a little on the ground. Poking her head out, she smiled, "Keep them closed, your surprise it almost ready."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:17 pm
Letting Aurum pass, he arrived at the door as she opened it. Entering it was anything if not humble in it's furnishings. A bed, nightstand, char, desk, closet, and surprisingly a washroom. "Alright" Kael called as he walked over to the bottle that she had brought up. Rather then sitting down he instead poured two drinks into two mugs that had been supplied with the room. Imagine that, a tavern supplying its night guests with mugs. Walking over to the bed as he had been asked to he sat atop it with both mugs in his hands as he closed his eyes. "Alright their closed." Calling out to her he shifted on the bed to face towards the washroom door.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:25 pm

Making sure he wasn't peeking, Aurum came out of the room and moved over to the spot in front of him, holding her arms out just a little.. the sleeves covering her hands even when stretched, "Surprise! You can look," She smiled, noticing he had poured and was holding a drink for each of them. Pulling up the sleeve and taking one of the mugs from him, Aurum took a little drink before she set it down. Turning a little this way and that for him to get a good look of the cloak, the dragoness smiled to him, "Do you like it? I think I might even keep it for myself," She joked, laughing a little afterward.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:46 pm
Opening his eyes, a rather interesting sight was in front of him. Where once there was a dragoness, now there stood what looked to be a ranger by the cloak she was wearing. "So have you decided to pick up arrow and quiver?" Setting down the drinks on the nearby nightstand, he looked her up and down for a few moments. After the second time looking her over, something caught his attention. With the cowel, a bit to larger for the tiny dragoness, it was slipping in some places showing what lay underneath. A darker tinge coated his face for a moment as he leaned forwards. "Then again, I wonder if the real surprise could be what is underneath" the prince asked as he suddenly reached forwards and grabbed the front of the cloak. Giving a tug back towards him he opened the front to reveal the scantily clad vixen underneath. "Would this be more fitting as a rewards?" Giving her a tug he pulled Aurum closer towards himself, not putting to much strength in it to keep from tearing the cloak.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:55 pm

The dragoness was happy to have his eyes on her, cheeks deepening and eyes taking on a far more flirtatious look the more he seemed to be checking her out. When he leaned forward and spoke, she smiled and opened her mouth to talk, but a little gasp came out as he grabbed the cloak and tugged it forward, allowing her nearly bare form to be seen beneath it. He spoke again and Aurum suddenly found herself much closer to Kael. Taking the chance and moving into his lap, with her legs on either side despite wearing a long garment, Aurum took his face gently in both of her hands and kissed him harder than she held him, making no move to take his hands from her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:05 am
With Aurum on his splayed across his lap, Kael leaned into her kiss. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her closer to his body. The heat from the alcohol warming almost as much as her lips seemed to. Pulling a free hand to the front while they still interlaced, he undid the cloak she wore, letting it fall from her form. Breaking off from the kiss his breath was hot, be it the mead or something else. Carnal and instinctual desires filled his mind as he suddenly rose up taking Aurum with him as he spun around and dropped her on the bed. "I can't say I am not pleased with such a gift. I would only hope the gods allow me to treat it the way it is meant to be treated." As an alcohol laced banter was struck up, Kaelthas removed his shirt and stood before her. Tonight would be a memorable one to be assured.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:36 am

A shiver traveled up her spine when he pulled her in, and the dragoness let out a low moan when he let the cloak pool on the ground away from her. Aurum leaned forward to continue with the human, but he was already picking her up and turning the tables on her. Cheeks dark, she bit her lip for a moment,, her eyes locked onto his, one of hands tracing a finger down his bare chest slowly, "They can't help you with that," She taunted, sitting up and taking his face gently in her hands again. She placed a few small kisses along his lips, trailing down to his neck and placing a few there as well. Hot and low, the dragoness spoke against his lobe while her other hand slid to the top of his pants, "Not that you need help with anything," She was teasing, even if her brain wanted her to just stop and kiss him. Have him. Aurum returned to kissing along his neck after she spoke, hoping to tease him that much more.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games