Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:23 pm
User Image
___The singsonging in the background rose to a sudden, feverish pitch, until a moment later there came a strange, awkward feeling at her legs as something big rubbed against her. The next moment it was crawling past her, standing up to adjust his business attire. Turning, the girl would come face to face with some sort of strange, big man with a grey business suit and a sexy red tie. That wouldn't have been strange in and of itself, but perhaps what would have caught her the most off guard was the strange, cartoonish cat head atop the giant shoulders. Leaning against the nearby wall, the business cat brought up one hand and formed the hand sign of a "gun" at her, as if saying she was doing awesome. "Greetings, foxy lady.~ I haven't had a chance to see someone as interesting as you in a very, very long time."
___If the genin paid close attention, she would find that outside, through the windows and doors, the world had changed. Strange, green-tinted light came through the window, and worse! The chairs were suddenly made of candy cane legs and gingerbread seats! The walls seemed to be made of some sort of graham cracker, with hones slathered in the corners to hold it all together!
___
___

little mintchan

little mintchan rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

CHAKRA : 325 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

The cat was a surprise to Kaneko, she had never seen a cat in a suit and she was very much caught of guard by it, what kind of strange place was she in?! She was prepared to be a kunoichi who could heal and fight, not deal with cartoon cats. "Oh? Well it's nice to see you too, Mr...? Can you tell me your name please? Also might you know where the 'key to our cage' is? A riddle or puzzle? You look too nice to want to battle me." She asked, trying to be polite becaus for now he was simply a gentleman paying her a compliment. Kaneko wasen't one to fight, hopefully this business cat wouldn't fight either. Thank god she heard that strange voice in her head otherwise she would be confused.
(dont know if i have to roll everytime)

"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

Lanfaer

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
A Lazy Polar Bear generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Lucifer was gracefully walking around the area. The skies burning bright as the sun glowed brilliantly. With what she thought was a green smile upon it. But that couldn't be it could it? Perhaps it was just her imagination playing tricks on her as she tried to stare at the sun. Then again that was something parents told to kids right? To never stare at the sun? She felt like a ditz briefly however continued to move on. Everything was happy go lucky in the area and it was infectious even to her. Such an odd thing to be experiencing in this village.

Everything was happy and sunny... She stopped briefly as she had realized what she said. It was the mist village for a reason. It wasn't supposed to ever be as bright as it was there. Not like how it was now. Her steps started up and quickened as she was worried she was under a genjutsu of sorts. Looking around with the crown covering her face she listened to the singing and even saw the cut out waves in the distance. She was a new shinobi yes but she knew enough to know this was wrong. She wasn't going to be able to reach out of this genjutsu until she found someone stronger than it. Lucky for her she was headed to see the Mizukage anyway. Perhaps he would know what the hell was going on.

As she entered the building she briefly thought of the Mizukage. She was already somewhat fond of him as he helped her immensely when she first came to this country in general. She hasn't said how she got here or why she's here alone. But when she stumbled upon the gate the anbu swarmed her leaving her confused and nearly helpless. Wielding a knife highly inefficiently she might as well have been helpless. Even as they learned she spoke a foreign language and urged the Mizukage to simply let them snuff her out quietly he stood firm. Letting her not only live but giving her residence as well within the village. She remembered it like it was just yesterday instead of a couple of months. He greeted her with a sly smile upon his face and spoke in an odd language. One he helped her learn in a little over a month. There were still some things she didn't understand but most of the village knew this and taught her continuously.

Realizing her passion for forging and creating things he eventually spoke in riddles to her. Attempting her to become a smith for the village. She one up'd him as she claimed she wanted to become a warrior and defend the village. She wanted to pay him back for the kindness he showed her. Many claimed him to be odd and detached from society. As well as being an a*****e for being so blunt at times yet... she was as blunt as he was. She always told it how it was and never cared who's feelings she hurt. That's just how she was and it was a relief to have a new person in her life that was almost the same. After she was taught most of their language and even passed the academy, without learning how to utilize her chakra for jutsu properly, the questions about who she was and where she came from kept popping up. Anbu were relentless about it and once the Mizukage got into the mix things calmed down. He only asked her where she came from and nothing really more. She knew he preferred her to open about it on her own and she appreciated it. However it wasn't something she was quite open to talk about yet.

She walked right past the receptionist's desk on to the Mizukage's office. Which was weird how the whole thing was shaped like a thermometer. Even more odd as the receptionist wasn't even around, the receptionist often chastised her and Lucifer always blamed it on the fact she didn't care to wait on the receptionist to figure things out. But the receptionist wasn't even there... the receptionist was perhaps the most punctual person out of the entire village. What was going on all of the sudden? Something was definitely wrong. She was going to open the doors not really caring what was going on as she believed the Mizukage would understand. Immediately she saw a warrior in the corner of the hall followed by another talking. "Mizukage I think i'm caught in a," She began to potentially speak over the warrior talking in the hall. But then was stopped cold when she saw a cat man in a suit standing in the hall. "Genjutsu." She managed to finish as she blinked rapidly a few times. Not believing her eyes as this definitely had to be fake right?

She rubbed her eyes and he was still there. Then she looked around the hall and noted how odd and obscene this was. "Yeah definitely a genjutsu." She spoke and sighed as she tried to determine if this cat creature was the Mizukage or not. But then the question was this. If this was a genjutsu how was she caught in it? She woke up a mere ten minutes ago.

User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 225/ 225 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 225 / 225 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU / WORKERx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KIRIGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Lanfaer
                                                  Royal Burrito
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:36 am
User Image
___The suited cat nodded cordially to the younger woman, though the expression never changed from the simple cat it was. Gesturing in a wave seemingly towards the newcomer who had just entered, in a strange way seeming to both greet and dismiss the person, the feline businessman continued on. "Well, my lord and master did just say that there is a ritual to follow. Saying the right words might prompt me to give you my key, or perhaps a treat to match them pretty eyes of yours'." A strange accent entered its voice, though its lips never moved that she would be able to see. Turning his head slightly, the cat nodded behind the two of them. "Hey, Herald! Good to see you join the party!"
___
___
___

little mintchan

The Wolf of Asgard

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:41 am
User Image
___With a flash of light, a strange, impossible object appeared within the center of the room, a pulsing orange light radiating it in a foreign sequence. Looking at it caused immediate headaches, and longer stares would inflict nosebleeds, migraines, and eventually, death as the brain melted from attempting to understand a higher dimensional being. What could be processed, however, was that the object was somehow an eight pointed sphere, and when it pulsed with light words would suddenly make sense to those who were in the room with it. "GREETINGS, JOSHUA. IT HAS BEEN MANY EONS SINCE LAST WE SPOKE. I SUPPOSE WE ARE KEEPERS OF THE CAGE ONCE AGAIN?" The instant the words were out, the lights dimmed to a pale residue, signifying it's desire to allow others to communicate.
___
___
___

little mintchan

The Wolf of Asgard

little mintchan rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

Kaneko tapped her chin, a ritual to follow on Hallow's eve? Did that voice mention what the ritual would be or was it something to simply guess at? Scratching at her head, she would gladly ask to new person in the room, another genin or even that strange figure, but she didn't think they would know the answer either. "Hm...A ritual? I heard your master say 'Trick or Treat' before his voice faded, would that be the words you request, sir? f so, then may I have your key, please?" She could only guess it was either that or saying the whole phrase of Trick or treat and hopefully the other genin could think of another way to retrieve the key; without violence she hoped.

Lanfaer

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:46 pm
User Image
F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N

S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
A phantom walks to the sea, fades and secretly drowns until his heart's appeased.

O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

And we will go where no one ever knows. And we will never have to play the part of afeared in the dark.

[x] Evidently neither punching him nor reasoning with him had been enough to convince Kumotake that it wasn't a dream. Either that or he was the type that took nothing seriously and decided to run with the game he'd started. After the disturbing sound he emitted at contact with my fist, and the second hat, eye patch, harpoon, and whale right out of a classic story, I was more than done dealing with the stupidity I'd been faced with. If they wanted to goof around, they were welcome to. I was going to figure out how to fix this and stop that thing from destroying the village. After all, they'd all but forgotten the threat already apparently.

In the office was that last place I knew Jack had been, and that was where I intended on going when I met the barrier that the Hyuuga mentioned. I half expected to be turned back toward the tavern after passing through, but I certainly didn't expect what did happen. The first thing to register was the bottom of the boat scrapping to a halt as it was beached on... the tree? At the very least, if I hadn't gotten forced back, I'd planned on making trek to the top, as much as I didn't want to. But I guess I wouldn't have to worry about that because stepping though put me exactly where I wanted to be. The small stone building that was the office lay only a few steps and a short walk away. Hopping from the gondola, I hurried the rest of the way up.

Pulling the door open, I was met with another unexpected sight. Two unfamiliar people faced a man in a suit with... the head of a cat and a strange sphere? No, it wasn't a sphere, but looking at it physically hurt and I was forced instead to look away. As for the humans, one had dark hair pulled back haphazardly and was fairly short--shorter than myself, which was something I don't think I'd ever been able to say. Boy or girl was hard to tell, although features were indeed very feminine. The other was definitely a girl, brown hair and I guessed about a half a head taller than the other. I couldn't, however, glean an age passed the mask over her eyes. I was only able to catch the last of what the former said. Something about a key.

Given the explanation provided by the 'god' of this world, we were to find the keys to something. And even though directions had basically been implanted in our minds, no one seemed to grasp the rules. Or maybe they did and everyone was just stupid. Either way, they were between me an Jack, and I was in a hurry. Rolling my eyes I strode forward. "I think 'trick or treat' is the phrase you're looking for." Brushing past them, I made for the door to the actual office. "Now move, you're in the way." Rude and crude as usual, but there wasn't time to waste. Besides, these beings wouldn't like, I imagined, to find out that I knew how to control this world.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

little mintchan

The Wolf of Asgard

Lanfaer

I'd never meant for you to mend this heart back in from two...

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ c h a k r a | 960 / 1085 (+15)
┃ s t a m i n a | 435 / 435
┃ m o o d | angry
┃ h e a l t h | feeling sick
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito. Lyrics © Secret and Whisper.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:44 pm
User Image
___The feline snorted derisively at the young female before standing up and moving forward towards the receptionist's desk. "Our master told you already just what you needed to say, but you have to say it with conviction. And as the words are a question, it means it is up to us how we respond." Calmly turning and leaning against the desk, the business cat calmly, seemingly without conscious decision, swipe a cup off of the table to send it clattering to the hard floor. "You see, it is quite simple. I choose one of three options. I can give you, and your friends, either a treat each, a trick for all, or a piece of the puzzle. But it's all up to us, and how much we like you."
___Those words were punctuated by another crash as a cup full of pens and pencils fell clattering to the floor, along with a porcelain screech as the cup shattered. However, before it continued the door was kicked in, revealing a rather angry, and annoyed, Shadow who immediately initiated the ritual upon them both. Sighing with annoyance, the feline snapped its fingers, and immediately before each of them would appear a small, brown sack stitched with goat sinew in the shape of a jack-o-lantern's smile. Inside each would be a few gifts, but what mattered the most, perhaps, was what appeared before Shadow: a sapphire the size of a dove egg, a silver skull somehow encased within. The instant he would touch it, the cat with chuckle darkly. "Anger, force...I respect the danger and air you carry about you, little boy. For that, you may have my key, and with it, a few...gifts. Use them wisely."
___With those final words, the creature vanished, though the strange, pulsing object suddenly turned a deep, blood red that filled the entire room.
___[Continued in next post]

little mintchan

• 5 Party Poppers
• Eight Cupid Arrows made of candy corn tipped with a pumpkin shaped arrowhead

The Wolf of Asgard

• Three Party Poppers
• Four Chocolate Mint Clouds
• Cookie Skeleton with a Banjo

Royal Burrito

• 14 Chocolate Mint Clouds
• 48 Cupid Arrows
• 10 Party Poppers

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:05 pm
User Image
___The creature so-named Herald pulsed blood red, as written before, a light that fell on everything. From it came an amused, and evil, chuckle that resounded in a strange way, rattling the glass and structure loudly. Finally it spoke, and when it did is seemed to speak similarly to the monster from before. "IT SEEMS THAT I MUST BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH MY COMPANION. TIME IS MEANINGLESS IF THERE IS NO GOAL. FOR THAT, WE SHALL GIVE YOU A GIFT, AS HE DID: A PIECE OF THIS PUZZLE, OUR PORTION OF THE KEY. BEWARE, YOUNG ONES, AND AVOID THE DOOR FURTHER WITHIN IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO LOSE THAT WHICH YOU CARE FOR MOST."
___In accordance with its decision, the strange, other wordly object burst into black and red energy, vanishing into the windows and beyond, yet leaving in its wake something worse. The candy structures fell away, revealing twisted, bloody, barbed surfaces in its wake. The strange music that pervaded the world suddenly began to slow, warping and twisting into a nightmarish mockery of the happiness before. And someone, now, the person known as Lucifer bore a strange top hat on her head, a brilliant purple ribbon held by a purple gemmed broach at the center of a bow glinting in the darkened light. As the world outside dimmed, as the ground grew pitted and scarred, as the scent of rot grew in the air and the shadows darkened, filling with the whispers of the malcontent, an exotic feather grew along the side of the hat, as well as three playing cards, blank.
___
___

little mintchan

• 12 Chocolate Spiders
• 12 Chocolate, peanutbutter filled ponies

The Wolf of Asgard

• 8 Chocolate, peanutbutter filled ponies
• 9 Chocolate Spiders

Royal Burrito

• 14 Sour Gummy Rainbows, strips
• 7 Chocolate Spiders

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  As a lot happened in a short amount of time Lucifer took it all in stride. Keeping silent as her eyes remained upon the creatures and the irritated shinobi. When magic words were uttered hell sort of broke loose. From the cat throwing a temper tantrum to the area becoming that of a nightmare. Then as she didn't believe things could get more odd a bag of goodies was floating in front of her. She quickly opened it inventorying the items within it. Then placed it within her small satchel when a hat appeared upon her head. She hadn't a clue why but when she inspected it she fell in love with its adorable design. She put it back on her head and heeded the words that were given to her by the talking question mark. She wouldn't go into the Mizukage's office for she would lose that which she cared for most. She looked around at the hellish environment and scratched the side of her head not knowing what to do next.

User Image
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives
                                                      Three Party Poppers
                                                      Four Chocolate Mint Clouds
                                                      Cookie Skeleton with Banjo
                                                      8 Chocolate, peanut butter filled ponies
                                                      9 Chocolate spiders

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Lanfaer
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:31 pm
User Image

A phantom walks to the sea, fades and secretly drowns until his heart's appeased.

And we will go where no one ever knows. And we will never have to play the part of afeared in the dark.

[x] It was incredibly difficult not to take the top hat that appeared on the masked girl's head. That, and the sapphire that appeared before me...they were Jack's. The gem was the head of that cane he always carried, a small silver skull on the inside that was still beyond me how it got there unless the crystal was grown after it was forged. And the hat was the one he'd lost at some point between visiting me after I lost my arm and returning to Kirigakure. That damned hat he always wore until he changed, until he broke. Why was it he--

Oh.

It was Jack. Something happened and he was behind all of this, though I'd never realized how directly linked he was to the island. Another part of him, that made him less human than the rest of us, I supposed. A cruel thought, but he'd been acting stranger and stranger as time went on. The unnaturally happy but creepy overtone the village took, my guess anyway, was a far end of sanity, sort of like dementia maybe, and as far as I was concerned, it meant that the fear-mongering side of the malicious sort of mania he was known for wouldn't be long behind. It didn't explain the godlike being that slowly made its way to the village, but it was a start. These two puzzle pieces the creatures had provided were belongings of Jack, meaning that I had to find him, and fast. But what were they the keys to?

Just as the thought crossed my mind, the light that leaked into the room darkened from the yellowish sunshine to... red. Blood red. Those nightmares? It seemed they were closer than I originally thought. The sphere thing apparently named Herald mentioned avoiding the office, which only meant that that was where I had to go. Jack always kept a clone of himself there, so at the very least it might provide me with some answers. Or at least I hoped so. Grabbing the goody-bag from the floor in front of me, I hurried forward, shoving the door to the small room open.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

The Wolf of Asgard

Lanfaer

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ c h a k r a | 975 / 1085 (+15)
┃ m o o d | angry
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

little mintchan rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

There it was, the magic words. She knew them and she still doubted herself because why not. Soon a goodie bag appeared in front of her and she grasped it, quickly checking inside. Party poppers? Arrows? She was a spear user, what could she do with cupid arrows. She kept the bag in hand after closing it and looked at the other two, the other girl had a speaking hat on. What was next, a guy with no nose would appear? Another bag of goodies? Chocolate spiders...oh lord she hoped they werent real. Now the ponies sounded delicious. "Maybe we should stick together to find the keys...I-I don't like the sudden changes we are seeing." She suggested they group up instead of run around alone, but she doubted the one who seemed so frantic to get into the office would wait for them or steer away.

Lanfaer

12 Chocolate Spiders,
12 choco, PB filled ponies
5 party poppers
8 cupids arrows made of candy corn tipped with a pumpkin shaped arrowhead

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxBody Rank :: A - ranked // Title :: Mizukage (Konin) // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1, 565||1, 565______AC :: 60, 000
Stamina Pool :: 705||705______Ryo :: 100,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 488||488

-----[ T ]he creaking of the office door as it was pushed open might have startled Shadow, for Jack often made sure it was oiled enough to be silent at all times. This was his way at home, his way in life, so to find it different in his dream realm meant something...maybe. But worse perhaps was the sight within, the darkness, the wailing in the shadows, the creaking of wood. The sounds of the Island itself. Beyond Shadow would see the twisted, whispering shadows of the Mysterious Island, the misshapen trees reaching out with darkness in their hearts to snag at the unwary. But what perhaps would be the most shocking was the location itself within the island: the heart of Nightmare. It was a place that Jack had forbidden Shadow to ever enter without him, and then promptly never went there. A place where, supposedly, the fears of the 'multiverse' itself collected in a mire of pain and torment.
          -----And yet...
          -----Somewhere out in the shadows a pale, faint light burned, a light that flickered and...danced. Danced? The impression beyond was of something else, something...light. The emotions led a trail into the darkness, a trail of confusion and light that reeked of misunderstanding. Whatever it was, it was powerful, and kept the darkness of this evil place at bay.
          -----
          -----
          -----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Royal Burrito

little mintchan

The Wolf of Asgard

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Lucifer's eyes widened only slightly underneath her crown. Moving after the other warrior did she managed to catch up when he faltered. When the boy threw open the doors and peered inside she didn't hesitate. She grabbed him by his wrist, yanking him back, and at the same time slammed the doors shut. She stood in front of the doors peering through her crown at the boy. Her hand still holding his wrist as she spoke softly. "The herald said to avoid the office if you didn't wish to lose what you cared most for. So please don't do that again." She said as she released the boy's wrist. Her accent was thick with every word she said and then looked to the other boy with them.

She adjusted the small hat upon her head and then looked back to the boy who opened the office. She hoped at this point nothing would happen because she closed the office back. However in the off chance something did happen... Lucifer would have to rely on these two to protect her and she hated feeling like that. "So, where to next?" She said as once more her accent came out.

User Image
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives
                                                      Three Party Poppers
                                                      Four Chocolate Mint Clouds
                                                      Cookie Skeleton with Banjo
                                                      8 Chocolate, peanut butter filled ponies
                                                      9 Chocolate spiders

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Lanfaer
                                                  Royal Burrito
                                                  little mintchan
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:53 am
User Image

[x] I was yanked back from the office doors the masked girl, but not before I caught a glimpse of what lay beyond. The heart of the island. But what was it doing here? And how did we get it back if we weren't to enter it? Yet, there'd been a light there, although faint. A light, that led to what, I hadn't been able to glean before being rudely interrupted. Standing face to face with this young woman, I snarled at her, barring my teeth in anger, my gaze instead fixed on the hand she had clamped on my wooden arm. Asking me not to endanger myself, her grip loosened slightly and I ripped my wrist free.

Clenching my hand into a fist at my side, I held my ground when she asked where we should go. Well, the answer for me, anyway, was obvious; I wasn't going to let a mere genin get in the way of my goal. I'd had quite enough of dealing with them and was in no mood for her behavior. "What I have to gain or lose is none of your business." In all honesty I didn't really have anything to lose. Jack's defense wouldn't kill him, and my life meant next to nothing to me. In fact, many would probably be grateful if something happened, after I flooded the village. I pointed aggressively at the door behind her. "This has something to do with the Mizukage, and in his absence, that makes me the most qualified person in this village to deal with what's beyond there." Hand falling back to my side, I stood straighter, to my full height and fixed my gaze on her mask, since I couldn't see her eyes. "Now, if you know what's good for you, you'll get out of my way." I really didn't want to use force; it was unbecoming, especially given most assumed I was a genin with my size. But if Jack was in there, I needed to get past her to get to him. What's more the unknown, that part of the island I wasn't allowed to explore, was strangely tantalizing, and the Mizukage had promised not to keep anymore secrets. So if it meant finding those secrets for myself, then so be it.

(Meeeh, short post. Also, I'm not ignoring you, Minty. Shadow is. xD)

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

The Wolf of Asgard

Lanfaer

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ c h a k r a | 990 / 1085 (+15)
┃ m o o d | angry
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games