Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:25 am
"Aren't you suppose to be dead...? Never mind, it be too annoying to deal with you even if you are." Tohfu finish his warm milk then got up and left Blue Cat "Guess I'll be going home now..." [Exit]

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:29 pm
Fang walks into the blue cat shaking his hair out "ah damn rain" he stretches out his arms while grabbing a employee towel to dry himself off  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

Maceál walked through the rain with his jacket tightly around himself. He had made sure to have Esmeralda sheltered by his jacket as well, not wanting her to get wet or to cold cause of it all. When he reached the Blue cat he was nearly soaked but it was still warm under his jacket for Esmeralda at least. He shook his hair out a bit as he walked in and looked around. But it didn't take him long to see Fang and he smiled walking to him. "I see you survived detention." Maceál joked softly before he opened his jacket and took it off revealing Esmeralda for his friend to take over again.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:44 pm
Fang holds his arm out as Esmeralda slithered onto him softly "teach tried to get me to eat dog meat chops but I cooked them then left, goat and or teacher that is the most disgusting thing I've ever smelled and seen in my life" he looks at maceal frowning slightly "and I still have detention for tomorrow since I cooked teacher's dinner"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:24 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál frowned a bit hearing Fang's experience with detention. Though he smiled when Esmeralda went back to her owner. He was sure she was glad to see him again. "Is that even allowed? Sounds like a medieval way of detention." He tilted his head when he said he had detention still tomorrow. "I don't see the bad side of cooking dinner, but I love to cook. How strange a reason to get punished. This school really is different. He would need to learn how this school worked it seemed. He then smiled to Fang. "I hope he won't find another reason to give you detention. You can hardly go through it every day now."

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:44 pm
Fang looks at maceal "i'll be fine plus it's probably because I destroyed the painting of the demon who first made my people well monsters" he sits on the stage looking through the song list thinking  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:15 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál looked at his friend as he spoke before the other sat down on the stage apparently deep in thought. This school was full of surprises at least. "You already stayed through detention for that painting though. He didn't say the whole week." The young man reminded Fang what the teacher had said. So it being just for the painting didn't make sense. He sighed a bit before sitting down at a nearby table. He was no performer here so he had no business on that stage.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:25 am
Fang sighs "he mocked me in class you know maceal?" he puts down the list "Fans are restless" he looks at maceal patting his head smiling "your a good friend" he looks up seeing his brother's spirit "hey vixxion"

Vixxion nods as he floats "hello little brother" he smiles slightly as he makes a few glasses float to some tables and then fill them with drinks  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:16 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man gave a disapproving look when he heard about the guy making fun of Fang and sighed a bit as well. "Can't be legal at all." He was surprised a bit but then chuckled when Fang petted his head and spoke and smiled. "I like you, you are kind and looked after me quite immediately, even giving me a ways of protection to be able to call you if ever the need arises. What are friends for?" Maceál smiled happily before the talking moved and he looked at the spirit that entered the room. By now that didn't even surprise him anymore. Hearing how they spoke he assumed they were family and he nodded friendly to Vixxion. "Hello."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:55 pm
Vixxion looks at maceal with cold soulless eyes "yo and sorry for the cold eyes comes with being in limbo" he chuckles lightly as his red snake's spirit hissed at vixxion

Fang looks up "I see Edward died with you brother odd but not uncommon" he shrugs while sitting against the stage  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:22 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál blinked when he saw the cold gaze but it was immediately explained and calmed when Vixxion spoke of limbo and tilted his head instead in curiosity. He then looked at the snake that was with him and smiled a bit. "Having a snake must be a custom for you all. For us that would be a puppy." His voice was calm and he relaxed back in the chair he was sitting on. "Nice to meet you." He then looked at Fang and his brother as they spoke together. It had to be great to have a brother working at the same place as you.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:16 pm
Vixxion "our snakes are actually a piece of our souls, our life, our good morals" he looks at maceal "you kill the snake we tend to go insane killing anything in our path until we get the thing or person that killed our snake"

Fang glares at vixxion "SHUT UP VIX!" his eyes glow harshly as he walked up to his brother "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT THAT YOU FOOLISH IDIOT!" he growls as his pendant glows red with his anger  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál's attention shifted to Vixxion as he spoke of the snake and their soul and blinked. But before he could say anything about it, he was startled by a sudden shout from Fang against his brother. It surprised the young man. Till now he had only seen his new friend calm and collected. He looked at Fang in shock from the sudden outburst, as he swallowed whatever he was going to ask. He didn't want to inconvenience Fang. "That means I have to be even more protective when Esmeralda is in my care." He spoke after a short silence from him, wanting to calm the situation down some. He would definitely keep an eye out, but he already had at any rate, cause she was his friend's pet.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:09 pm
Fang snaps out of his rage hearing Maceal's voice "......got out of here brother before you get hurt" his pendant glowed brighter as it changed him back into his true form as he curled up trying to calm down breathing slowly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:47 am
User Image
===============

User Image

A soft sigh of relief escaped from the young man as his friend seemed to calm down. He was glad that somehow he had managed to cool down the situation. He looked from Fang to Vixxion and back to Fang as he curled up in his true form. Maceál looked at Vixxion in silent apology before he walked to Fang, hoping he could help. "Will you be alright? Or would you prefer I leave you be for a while?" He spoke softly and gently not wanting to fire him up again. If anything he had learned it was better to ask instead of assume. So he would act according to Fang's preference to stay or leave him be for a bit.

Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games