Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image

Jael wasn't completely convinced about the snake. When it slithered towards her she stepped back a few more and shook her head trying to laugh it off. "No, really, I'm good. You're pretty for a snake but ye no need to come to me." The woman went to the other side of the table and took a few deep breaths to calm herself. "You'd get along great with my son...he been pestering me for a pet snake since he was 10 years old."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:35 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu looks at Jael then whistles as emerald slithered into his son's room "do you have a problem with snakes miss jael?" He sits down on the couch tapping his clawed bejewelled fingers on the leather while he watches jael "my son has a snake as well Esmeralda" his eyes glanced at the frighten woman laughing lightly "you are truly the most cowardly woman I've ever met"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:48 pm
User Image

"It's not a laughing matter at all!" Jael looked insulted by his words and calling her cowardly. "I'll have you know I deal with more dangers in the mountains then you could even start to imagine. I raised my son since he was 14 all by myself. Kept him safe from bad people. Just cause snakes make me nervous doesn't make me a coward." It was obvious she had some fight in her. When the man invited her to come sit on the couch she at first looked back at the food not sure she would want to, but then she gave in and walked to the couch and sat down.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:57 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu laughs still "try raising two sons in the rainforest among a large tribe to protect from filthy human hunters" he heard himself speak quickly covering his mouth "********!" He thought in his mind as he looked towards jael  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:04 pm
User Image

Jael was still a little flustered he was laughing at her. But his latter comment made her forget that and she looked at him blinking before she took a good look at him. "Well you do look a little Eastern, not surprised you are from a rainforest, but what does tribal people do so far away from their homes? I thought you were keen on keeping traditions and the like?" Clearly she was confusing that info for a human tribe, that was fighting other humans trying to invade.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:14 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu breathes slowly "to be fair my late wife was Brazilian and I am from India" he tries to calm down clutching his hands as he began to remember how he lost his wife Aria "you know nothing of my people nor my species for you are just a human female" he looks at jael as his snake eyes showed to her  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image

The woman looked at him a bit confused about his change of demeanor. But when he suddenly looked at her again with his eyes changed she gave a small sound of fear and jumped up and away from the man. "What are you?!"

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:31 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu growls at jael when she yelled at him "Silence!" His python earring reacts to his anger changing him out of human form into his lamia form in a flash of white light. Where his legs once were was now a long and beautiful white python tail speckled with a touch of blue along with sapphire bracelets around the tail tip as white scales caressed his arms and cheek bones. "I am a naga the Indian form of a snake man or woman" his snake tongue slips pass his lips while he looks at jael as his large tail blocked the door  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image

When he changed before her eyes, Jael wanted to run for the door, but she couldn't escape with the man in her way. She quickly walked backward away from him till her back hit a wall as she trembled looking at him unable to say a word.

((Maceál inherited his father's personality as shows x3 ))

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:56 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu looked at jael as he breathed slowly calming down "You humans are different I know that there are good and bad but never yell at me jael" he sits on his tail "your myths and stories are all true" he holds his hand out towards Jael "for our sons sake see past my scales and fangs on my being" he smiles lightly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:21 pm
User Image

"This is not happening. I am dreaming, must have fallen asleep on the way to the academy or something." Jael was doing her best to calm herself down and distract herself from the situation. When everything she did wasn't helping it all to end around her, she looked up once more when she heard his voice. What he said made her look a bit confused. "What do our sons have to do with this?" She looked at the man's outstretched hand as he listened to the words. The same words she had taught Maceál but about people from other cultures. Dumbfounded a bit she hesitantly accepted Amu's outstretched hand. At least he hadn't tried to strangle her yet.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:26 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu looks at jael "the boys will tell you by themselves I will not break my son's trust in me" smiles sweetly feeling jael's hand in his own "Maceal never told me his own mother was a picture of beauty like a Indian goddess" he brings her hand up to his lips as he gently kissed her fingers  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:33 pm
User Image

Jael was still anxious from being so close to a snake man, but when he lifter her hand up and kissed it, she blushed a bit. Completely taken aback by his gentleman demeanor, she forgot for a moment she was dealing with someone half one of her fears. "This is all very confusing for me...but thank you." She took a deep breath, realizing she wasn't really acting like how she raised her own son. "You look so young..and handsome I have to admit." She was looking at his upper body mostly.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:38 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu chuckles deeply "a perk of being a mythical monster" his earring glowed giving him back his human form as he looked at jael "Handsome are you flirting with me miss jael?" He smiles at the woman seductively like how his son does while he let go of her hand  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:44 pm
User Image

The woman blushed a bit when he asked her if she was flirting and smiled at her. "N..no, I was just stating what I see." She did her best to lead the conversation elsewhere, though she felt more comfortable seeing him in human form than with a snake tail. In an attempt to steer the conversation away a bit she walked back to the table. "Are you hungry? I brought food made by ourselves back at the farm." She gestured at the table that had milk from their goats and cheese made from it as well as several jams.

Smexi-hexi123

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games