Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
A Fortuitous Day: Tarot Clutch Touching Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:08 am
Rokar stared, bristled, took a deep breath to calm himself and nodded, stood a little more confidently. you are right of course but its not that simple, however, it will be, naturally you should be respected, ARE respected, you're a dragon he said, sighing, it WAS right, and he had been respected once, through his hard work, he would, WAS doing so again, but it would take time for him to come to realise his worth without a partner. He sighed again, debating whether to move on, to respect the eggs siblings or wait for the egg to respond again. Others were nearby, touching, wanting to greet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:27 am
Alander had been one of the last candidates out onto the sands, his quiet nature not lending itself to one who would push in front to give himself some unknown advantage. The dark-haired boy was resoectful to Gr'del as he moved past, waiting pagiently for the other young hooefuls to select the egg they wanted to touch first. Alander bobbed his head to the proud gold and her bronze partner when she cast a glance his way but he didn't wish to bother either parent. He also steared clear of the biggest egg, knowing that it would be the center of attention for most of the female cadidates today. Instead he turned and padded quietly towards the half-burried leafy green egg, kneeling by the glossy shell and oh so gently, resting his palm against the surface. He didn't speak, but instead closed his eyes, focusing on the Heirophant Egg and blocking out the hubbub going on all around.

He though of welcome, and how happy the entire weyr was with the egg's arrival. He though of calm, and acceptance, and joy. He hoped the egg wasn't stressed by the arrival of so many candidates and offered an appology if they had disturbed the egg. For a long moment, Alander simply sat with the egg, content with the quiet company of the glossy shell. Whether or not the dragon inside decided to acknoladge him wasn't a concern. Alander was just happy that the egg was there, and looked forward to seeing it hatch in the near future.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Fated Fable
Vice Captain

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:48 pm
demon_pachabel

Wheel of Fortune Egg
Oh, that is a nice game! the Wheel of Fortune said, flattered and delighted by the very thought of it. But of course, it was worthy of such a game. More than that, though, the Wheel of Fortune wanted to be in the very thick of things, in the center of it all. It was fascinated by the way all of these ones who touched its egg brought little pieces of the world around them to it. It was having such a lovely time! One day the Wheel of Fortune would be a prince or princess. That was surely its destiny.

Dea and #Teddy#

Judgement Egg
The egg gave Demantha a quiet, sleepy sense of gratitude as she left it. Its range was not so very far as she had traveled, so the egg could only project so much. But it settled into its little wallow to await the next Candidate.

Meepfur

Tower Egg
The power within this mid-to-large sized egg reverberated beneath Nadry's hand, coming up to greet her in its turn. The egg was well. It had seen many things now; injustices that needed to be corrected, and great acts of kindness and charity, as well. Did she feel the stirring within her soul to right wrongs? To rise up, up, up, until she had met the sky?

DruidTigress

Empress Egg
The Empress could still feel the thoughts that had graced Ened's own thoughts, that permeated through its shell from the others. Ened had once touched a certain other, and the Empress stirred momentarily over that indignity. But perhaps all would be well. She was going among its siblings, just as it had wished. Hmmph, the egg thought. Yes, they did. For now all of the Candidates were touching eggs, even those who were in love with a certain bad egg.

Revel1984

Judgement Egg
Approval, bright and warm, suffused the egg as Mallan placed his hand against it. Here was one who was worthy of so much, one who was kind and good, and brave. He had faced down the formidable personage of the one-who-was-like-Mother. And he had done so on behalf of its sibling. It could only send its gratitude and admiration for one such personage. The egg gave the impression of a bow.

Nilah44

Wheel of Fortune
Oh! Oh, where was she going? It wasn't done, it wanted to know more--

And so the dragonet's little thoughts were cut off as Rennati moved away.

Ruhane Chiisai

Magician Egg
The Magician had learned a lot while the Candidates had visited with it, if it did say so itself. And it did! And it was quite the catch, so surely other Candidates would come to visit it, even if there did seem to be a dry spell. Don't worry, Farensil, although the Magician's egg was not quite so large as some of the rest it was certainly worth twice whatever egg she meant. And while it wouldn't say that it had made any friends, exactly, it had made acquaintances.

Teiha

Empress Egg
As Karone moved away from the egg, its presence clung piteously to his touch, until at last the little dragonet within did not have the strength to cling-- though its range seemed a little farther than some of the rest.

Tower Egg
Here the Tower had found someone who had plans to become, to be. Yet the Tower might have preferred one who lacked a sense of where he belonged, such as the one whom might be a cousin to this one. Still, Karone was a worthy soul. It looked for all of the weak places within, the edges of self doubt, and it filled those with a burst of confidence. Although he might not know it yet, he would become a man worthy of the name. And it knew what he had done for its sibling, how he had assured it. He was and would be a good man.

Death Egg
Although somewhat flagged and disappointed that it no longer hung in the air like a fully grown dragon, the Death egg was more than happy to have company. Oh! Oh, he sent it such nice stories! Did Lenix have a special sibling, just like Death? It could feel the presence of another upon him. Perhaps he understood. Sometimes one did things for one's dear friends that one might never to for one's self. If there were damsels to save, then Death would be a hero too! They could fly off into the sunset and rescue everyone, forever!

Bastet Amun

High Priestess
It did not answer. It would not answer. It, however, was pleased enough to simply listen... provided that he did not pry overly much. The egg did not want another Luiciand situation. It did not give off the impression of exhaustion. Not yet. The High Priestess was not finished.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:42 pm
Ichta rubbed her hand against the shell before rising to leave the egg's side. She continued to walk between eggs. Another spotted one got a brief touch, and some unspoken conversation passed between the two. A few smaller ones were spared a few minutes between them. A few smiles. A medium sized egg was entertained with great amusement for several minutes. A small one quietly touched minds with her and then on she moved.

Her palm passed over the shell of The Emperor for a few minutes, a ginger, affectionate thought passed in the powerful egg's direction before she moved on again. The Magician was also giving a passing greeting. Another egg not far off was also greeted before Ichta stopped to rest a palm against The Star egg.

Little one, no need to fear. There will be plenty of comfort to be found she assured, then moved a hand over to The Sun next to it And I'm sure you'll be a great help to them as well. Whoever yours is will be blessed to have you.

She continued around, pausing to greet a small egg before a small visit by The Tower was short lived. It's strong personality made her nod enviously. One last egg, partially buried in the sand was given a brief pat before it was time to visit a final egg.

Ichta looked up at Uridith hesitantly, offering the clutchmother another bow before she drew closer to offer a hand to The Devil. It had caused such mischief, after all, perhaps she'd be but a hapless victim of it. Still she pressed a hand to it's shell.

Hello mischievous one. Have you gotten the attention you desire?  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:57 pm
With no further response from the pale egg, Goran gingerly removed his hand, wishing it luck and good fortune in the very near future. So little time.... He moved to touch his hands to the eggs he had not visited before, sending greetings and good luck to these others. The Sun, The Star, The Moon, The Wheel of Fortune, The Fool, The Death.... and, of course, The Empress, even if he was not eligible. It seemed only polite. He wished he could have lingered longer, gotten to sense their minds... but it was not to be, and there was no point in fussing over something he could not change.

Ichta caught his eye, and her path seemed to cross with his yet again. After a moment, he copied her movements, bowing at Urdith. Then, glancing for a moment at the girl, he then allowed his hand to settle upon the bright red shell of the Devil Egg.

He wasn't sure what he was expecting, honestly. He knew that candidates had clustered around this egg before, almost as though they could not help but vie for the dragonet's attention. He had avoided them for a reason... but, with only a few candidates here, he felt more comfortable, at least.

demon_pachabel
we are together again

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:13 pm
After spending so much time with the Hierophant, only to be warned that their time with the eggs would be drawing to a close soon, Nadry had resolved not to get too caught up again: to be brief - but always polite of course - and not get drawn into deeper conversation, but the Tower Egg had questions. Questions that caught the girl off guard, and did not have simple answers. She couldn't just trade pleasantries here and move on. It was uncomfortable, in a way, but also...touching? It was difficult for her to put a word to the feeling.

No one had ever really been concerned with what she felt before, with what she wanted to do. It was only relatively recently that she'd begun to give much thought to it herself, and it was all still overwhelming. I don't know. Righting wrongs is - that's for heroes, and I've never felt like much of a hero. That's not for girls. A touch of bitterness colored her thoughts, irritation over all the things she'd always been told she couldn't do. Was still being told. But I don't want to be stuck on the ground anymore.  

Meepfur
Crew

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:32 pm
Farensil chuckled. "Size doesn't really make much difference for me, as long as you're all healthy. I firmly believe everyshell here could house a bronze or green easily." She snickered. "And I'd be just as happy to speak with a firelizard as a dragon, but I'm so glad I get to talk to you lot." She chuckled, patting the egg gently. "And I can't wait to see you all break out into the world and move about." She bent low and gave the Magician a hug and a snuggle; a chore, for its size. It also vaguely felt like snuggling a wherepup at night, and she couldn't help grinning, as she thought fondly of the last litter she'd helped raise. She hadn't been allowed to impress on them, but feed them, keep them warm and happy, and snuggle them into their beds in the morning, that had been part of her responsibilities. With some shifts, she was sure dragonlings would be similar, if not particularly more complex. She shifted the egg back into the turn her hug had edged it sidelong from a little, glancing at Uridith to ensure she didn't upset the clutchkeep. "I would think you could safely call most of us friends. You can count me in that number, at least." She tilted her head and smiled at the egg, then glanced about and patted it. "I'll see you again. I'll go and talk to another of your siblings, for now. Thank you, for listening to me." She waited politely to see if it would respond, before she moved on.

Looking over the rest of the eggs, she did a mental tally of those she had visited, those she was sure she had not, and which were available. With a decisive nod, she made to walk across most of the sands to the now-moved, pink Death egg. As she approached, she looked over at the candidate attatched to the Death egg and couldn't help a grin. The look of dreams and daydreams, particularly the positively inclined. She recognized it easily, had displayed it often enough. "What're we dreaming about? Anything fun?" she gave a soft laugh, letting her fingers dance delicately over the egg, trying not to let her own mind run wild so the other could have his time. "Looks like a good story." Despite trying to police her own thoughts, it shifted again to the dreams she'd had - so many - of flight a-back strangely-colored dragons with delicate, ornate horns. Perhaps she was imagining painted firelizards or something, and she had just grown small. Purple and Pink and Black just didn't happen in the natural world.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:48 pm
Well, it was clear which one of her siblings the Empress Egg was talking about. "Aww.. Surely the 'bad egg' deserves some love too?" Ened replied with a chuckle, though she didn't honestly expect to convince the Empress Egg of much. The one thing they seemed to agree on though was that all the eggs deserved to be touched, each one special and precious in its own way. A completionist, she knew she wouldn't feel satisfied unless she was able to get to each of them. And with the Touching wrapping up soon, she had better get it it! "Well... Farewell, my Lord or Lady." she said, with a sweeping one armed bow, for the egg seemed to project a regal air. "It was an honor to talk to you."

Next, she turned her eyes to the bright pink Moon Egg sitting just in front of it. How delightful! Beaming, she went over and touched it.

"Hello, pretty! My, you're just fantastically colored, aren't you?"
---

Of course, you're my favorite. Riagan said indulgently to the Moon Egg. He had sisters, he knew how this worked, he thought, smiling as he remembered how Tia used to ask 'who do you think is the prettiest girl in the Weyr?' to which he would always reply 'Obviously, you are.' She'd even get mad at him; 'I'm being serious!' But no matter what, it still always made her smile. He went on, I don't know at all what you look like inside there, but your shell is a wonderful color. Like marbled glass. he told it.

I've had a good day. He went on. We'll be leaving soon. But I look forward to seeing you again once you're out of your shell.

Continuing to go around the eggs, Riagan by the small white Magician Egg at the foot of the towering gold. Have you had a good Touching? he asked it, smiling. Meet anyone interesting?

---

Though wary, Timor couldn't help but be cautiously optimistic when the Devil Egg seemed to give such a positive response, blanketing him in warm, pleasant feelings. But while he was more than happy to be there and to admire it, the longer it went on the more he could see where this was going. Oh no. Sorry. Brave he was not. At least, not when it came to defying the giant gold mother that was standing right there. Sorry. It was a fantastically alluring egg, but he couldn't stay..

Moving on from the Devil, Timor moved around the clutch, stopping by an egg here or there, until he came to a straight-standing green egg to the right of the sandes. Hello there. he thought, touching the Tower Egg's warm shell.

---

Not long now. Cami thought, since she noticed a note of tiredness in the Sun Egg's response. But as to its questions. They're stars. She explained. I'm sure you'll see them soon. But I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with you for anything. Any dragon was highly valued to everyone present, certainly. I don't much mind the dark. she said. At least, she was used to living in it too, though the eye could adapt to surprisingly little light. You'll be out soon. she assured it, though.

But I won't keep you long.. she thought, stepping back from the egg again.

Moving away, Cami noticed a pale grey egg partially dug into the sand. She'd missed its antics earlier, so walked over curiously. Hello. What happened here? she thought to the Fool Egg.

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Fated Fable
Vice Captain

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:01 pm
Meepfur

Tower Egg
That...

The very idea, the concept of that...

Angered the egg, shook it to its core. It could only project NO! Not at her. Not at Nadry, who had done nothing wrong.

No.

At whomever had decided that some things were not for girls. How dare they? The little dragonet with in vibrated with upset and moreover an implacable sense of wrongness. The injustice of it, of that concept, was the worst thing it had ever heard. You can be anything you want. Anything. It believed in her. Oh, it believed that she could be a hero. She could be anything. She could soar. Its essence, its being, enveloped Nadry. It supported her and drove with her toward a real or perceived glass ceiling, ready and willing to burst through it. It was so wrong that anyone might consider her anything less than the stuff of legends, if that was what she wished to be.

The Tower would not let them.

Ruhane Chiisai

Magician Egg
Well, wasn't this pleasant? The Magician soaked in Farensil's admiration, enjoying the thought of flying to the highest height. Whether it agreed with her on the subject of friendship, it certainly appreciated that she wished to be one of them. Naturally, the egg had nothing to do while in the egg but listen, and it didn't mind doing that.

Death Egg
It... was going to be...

a hero! The Death egg whispered this like a secret to Farensil, as if only she could know what it had been dreaming about. And what grand dreams it had had! It was going to have a runner of its very own. A big white one. Or maybe a black one! Yes, a black runner. Big hero on a big, black runner.

DruidTigress

Empress Egg
No. The answer was a flat, sharp negative. Absolutely not. It knew what it had done. Did anyone think that the egg had forgotten what had happened to its siblings? Did anyone think that the egg had forgiven the way that they had been overlooked? The way that its own shell had been walked past? Oh no. No, it had not. If the Empress gave Ened a goodbye, it was lost amid a rant that seemed to last far beyond when the other moved on.

Magician Egg
Mm, yes. It had met quite a few interesting sorts. Was he among them? The Magician seemed to assess Riagan for a moment, as if trying to decide where he fit into the world. It had had a good Touching so far. Did he wish to make it a great one?

Tower Egg
Had Timor met a certain of its siblings? A smallish egg, one that hadn't gotten as much attention as the Tower felt it deserved. Perhaps they would have something in common. Meanwhile, the egg touched back, lending a quiet strength to Timor that perhaps would be welcomed at present.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:20 pm
The Tower was right. A dragon and its rider were meant to complete each other. Magnifying the same strengths but neglecting their weaknesses could only lead to a life terribly out of balance. Karone felt a sense of peace as the dragonet, certainly a kindred spirit, shared its strength with him. Then he drew a sharp breath, understanding that the Tower had been referring to Lenix. He instantly made a decision, and stroked its warm shell. Please, wait just a moment. I’ll be right back.

With that, he strode purposefully across the sand towards his cousin, bent over the small pink egg. Karone leaned over and gripped his shoulder. “Len, there’s not a lot of time left. When you’re done with this egg, you need to meet this one over here.”

--------------------------------------------------

Yes! Yes, Death seemed to understand him. Karone wasn’t really a sibling, but he was like a brother. At least, Lenix thought so. He still saw him as an authority, too. He found it hard to explain to the dragonet what he meant – maybe it was similar to the way a bronze dragon could be a blue dragon’s sibling, but also be a higher rank?

The dragonet’s enthusiasm made Lenix laugh. What a dream come true that would be! To be the hero for real, for once. He was in the middle of sharing another tall tale when he felt a hand on his shoulder, and his friend’s voice summoning him away. He hated to say goodbye to another friendly dragonet, but quickly finished his story and let Karone lead him to the medium-sized green egg.

He felt a little shy as he touched the shell of the Tower egg, unsure of what was expected of him. “Hello... Kar said I should meet you. I’m guessing he told you about me?” He peered at its green shell, trying to get a sense of what this dragonet was about.  

Teiha

Fated Fable
Vice Captain

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:50 pm
Teiha

Tower Egg
When Lenix placed his hand tentatively against the Tower's shell, there was a slight shockwave, as if the dragonet within was vibrating with something... perhaps indignation. Not at Lenix, but at another in Lenix's past. Who could hide the truth in plain sight? Ah, but the Tower knew someone like that. The dragonet sought out all of the pieces of Lenix, all of the dreams and hopes, and it lifted him up until he was as tall as a mountain. You can be anything you choose. If you wish to be a holder, that is yours to claim. If he wished to be a hero, if he wished to be the knight, then so be it! Don't let fear get in your way, for you do not have barriers to hold you back, not with this egg. The Tower could break any wall that was between it and victory.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:55 pm
NovaCracker

The Fool Egg
The Fool seems to bubble with laughter. Are all the eggs here good? Even the bad one? Does Amila know for sure they're all good? But then the egg would laugh again, and let its touch wane as it turned to the boy Candidate that just arrived.

faesinger

The Fool Egg
Its laughter at Amila wold spill over to Luiciand, and it would practically vibrate with its excitement. There's nothing wrong with wanting to move around. How would Luiciand like it to be in one place? But perhaps, with a little nudging, a little digging, and a giant shove, the boy could be helpful? Wouldn't it want to be its hero? Think of the fun to be had!

BastetAmun

The Moon Egg
The Moon would perk up at the touch of another. Oooh, who is this one? Well, well, well -- isn't this the one that walked away after causing such a scene? Isn't this the one that liked the bad egg best? The Moon knew when it was being humored, and was no fool. With a sharp jerk back, it leaned away from Caderyn, which caused the entire egg to wobble dangerously backwards, almost as if it had been pushed. It has no interest in false admiration. Take your tainted paws elsewhere and good riddance. Consider yourself judged.

Dea and #Teddy#

The Star Egg
The Star was awfully tired, but sleepily reached out to Demanthra. It tried to beam, to sparkle for the girl, but it was very tired. Instead, all it could manage was a small touch, before it flickered out. There was a hint of an apology, sadness that it couldn't keep pace with its siblings.

Revel1984

The Emperor Egg
The Emperor seems to scoff. It is that simple! How is anyone going to respect you if you don't respect yourself? Who cares what your voice sounds like -- you have a brain, you have intelligence, you are a Candidate. Rid yourself of these shackles of need. Quit making excuses. Take the Emperor's strength if you need it, its encouragement, but do not forget its words.

Tanakako

The Heirophant Egg
The Heirophan would greet Alander warmly. Stay with this egg for awhile, he is more than welcome. The egg would lean into the Candidate, pleased to be given some attention, though it does understand how it might get missed. There are other eggs that have a far greater presence than it, but that is okay. It is glad the boy found it, and hopes Alander is well. Better late than never, right?

demon_pachabel

The Devil Egg
The egg would snake around Ichta, its touch gentle but alluring. No, the egg is not happy, not at all, though it is much happier with Ichta near. Its touch was like velvet, warm, and almost affectionate. Won't she stay near and linger? Won't she give the egg its proper due? You will, won't you? You must stay. You will. Behind such a plea was the iron core of command. Ichta would do what it desired, wouldn't it? What's a few more minutes to caress its shell? What's a few more moments to linger?

Tsunake

The Devil Egg
My oh my, who is this? Such strength, such anger, such pain. Take strength in the Devil, for it is strong, and it might crush those that took such foul advantage of Goran. Lean into the Devil. Its power would radiate and draw around both Goran and Ichta. A reminder that The Emperor and Empress were not the only strong ones within the clutch. Goran should stay, should linger. Goran wants to linger, doesn't he? Is not his friend here? They should both stay, and take comfort in The Devil's embrace.

DruidTigeress

ShinosBee
Sorry Uri -- this egg didn't mean to roll out of its shallow mound. It happened too quick to catch this time.

Takarath

The Moon Egg
The indignation it had felt from Caderyn only doubled at Ened's touch. You! The Moon remembered Ened! It had been one of those Candidates that had been so charmed by the bad egg! No, no, no, this wouldn't do at all! The Empress was upset, and that only upset The Moon. The egg's indignation and tantrum would cause it to jerk back even more, until it actually took a tumble. It rolled out of its shallow wallow, made more unstable by all the Candidates who had visited it and rolled quickly down the mound and over, until it hit the NPC Egg with a sharp crack.

The NPC Egg, a bright canary yellow would seem to exude surprise to all, at such a sudden, if a bit forceful, touch.

The Moon's tantrum was now shock as it stilled next to its sibling. But Uridith and Takarath and those nearby would know it was wailing.

The Fool Egg
Oh boy! Oh boy, oh boy, look it that! Did you see what just happened? Do tell The Fool all the details. Did it break open? Is there a baby dragon out? Wow, what a fit The Moon is throwing! The Fool could hardly focus on Cami after the drama with its sibling, and its excitement would embrace the girl. It was raw, and energetic, and almost too much to handle.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:00 pm
Oh, it was fine if the Fool paid attention to others! And surely none were bad-- naughty, maybe. Not bad. She disliked the word, personally. But now -- one egg had hit another and Amila started, eyes going wide at the small egg skirmish, before making a worried noise for the egg struck.

Oh no, I hope they're okay... Amila thought worriedly. No, she didn't know the others, but she could hear, and the young Candidate was suddenly far too alert to think past hoping nobody was hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:12 pm
Ichta nodded to Goran as he joined her, offering him a smile. It was perhaps only his presence that would steady her in the real world when the Devil snuck it's presence around her, making her breath hike briefly. The part of her that was a doormat was cemented, unwilling to do as she wanted because she may hurt the little red egg's feelings.

Only a few more minutes? Or until your mother shoos me along? It was more a thought to herself than to the velvet-y red egg, but her hand lingered despite herself.

Perhaps touching the egg that had started the beginning of all the ruckus had been a bad idea....but she couldn't pull her attention away until the sharp CRACK drew her out with a startle. She turned to look back and see what had happened, eyes wide. Still, her hand remained.

Tsunake
Hello friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:16 pm
Luiciand smiled at the little egg. No nothing wrone with wanting to move about. But he thought maybe it would be better if he didn’t help this time. But when it was hatched, he would take the little one on a journey. Yes.

He had just retracted his hand from the shell when he heard the crack. Head whipping around, Luiciand looked in shock at the Moon Egg that was now so far from its hallow. Worried he moved towards the egg only to stop as he realized everyone else was likely doing the same and it would be a bad idea to crowd the egg. Let Gr’del and the parents handle that. Breathing to calm down, he centered himself the best he could. He didn’t see any dragon limbs so maybe everything would be fine.

He found that he was standing next to the Empress Egg. He placed a hand on the egg gently. I am sure you know better than I what is transpiring with your sibling. But I will do my best to lend you anything you need.  
[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff