Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:05 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sage of the beans had been made the opponent of this spar and fighting his friend wasn't something Ziber had expected to do. The power was far of the creature was for greater then his and it had taken it's toll on his body, even in the image training state. The frost demon would gaze at Korn-in, the image the kai was using for the training unsure if the cat was stronger or if he was weaker then normal. He listened to the image's words while looking at Scryew to see how he was fairing in this. It was heck of a way to be introduced to the Kai's training, but it could have been worse as Ziber had already experience it. When the blast came for them, he would try and use his energy shield to protect him and Scryew, but the blast would send him flying backwards. It felt like another truck had slammed into the frost demon as he tried to recover and see what Korn-in would do next. The creature's target was made clear as it seemed to roll into a ball and charged at his ally in this battle. Ziber cursed under his breath because of this weighted battle as he moved to go and help the Namekian.

It didn't help that during the training that Ingo had been taunting them, and he left him to change into his crimson eyes again. The frost demon was getting frustrated by an another case of him feeling weak and powerless. However at the same time, he felt that odd energy again as he pushed himself to reach towards that glow. Ziber moved his armor his in front of him as he fired his death beam at the ground in front of the cat ball, trying to mess with the attack and give the two a chance to go on the offensive. He didn't know much about Scryew, but he guessed that he had something up his sleeve, as he was a warrior as well. The frost demon began to plan his next attack, as they wouldn't have much time before the cat countered. He thought that if the attack launched the attack, the two could combo with an energy attack each to blast the cat back. However, Ziber didn't know what the Namekian had planned and that limited them on how the could work together. Still, the gold was in sight, so close, and it oddly began to thrill him in a way he had never felt before.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 65500<----
<--KP: 610/1910 --><--HP: 660/2000 --><--SP: 750/2270--->

Mood: Frustrated, Determined, Exhausted
Thinking: ...
With: ERROR...
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 4, AO: +25= 29
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Defense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Speed ] 11, AO: +25=36
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 10, AO:
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 35, AO: +25=60
xxxxx [ Ki ] 40, AO: 25=65

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:41 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 800/800

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 580/600

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1,319/1,360

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 1,880

Why for some reason this cat is far stronger than Scryew had ought to believe? This almost overgrown furball actually wields some crazy strength. He was coming to become excitingly frustrated, hearing the words of the Kai brought up in taunting. Annoyed at the notion, he couldn't let himself create a sorry first impression. Seeing as how the cat shot a gleam of ki at Ziber that actually forced him back. Such a doting feat. How would Scryew fair against a cat-like monster like that?

The fat body of the cat formed into a ball and darted right at the Namekian. It was time to turn the tide, he wasn't going to allow them to lose any more momentum that was already lost. The speed surely was something, planting his feet strongly on the grounds as he charged up some ki. Channeling it into the palm of his hand, conjuring it into a ball of ki in his right hand and holds it like a detonating bomb. This was his Flash Bang technique. Because of it being the first usage on an actual target, timing it as critically as he could, Scryew made patience with the facade of him blasting the fur ball coming right at him. Holding his left hand up and extended it forward to catch the furball, with a firm grip he tended to grab hold and keep it steady. The force upon contact was excruciatingly heavy that it actually forced him back, enough force to slide his feet through the ground. With intense focus, Scryew's veins popped out his arms, fingers gripping to the cat. It was now or never, forcefully, slamming his other hand that had the ball of detonating ki into Korin. His Flash Bang collided, shutting his eyes as the technique forms a huge provokes a white light to fire out and blind everything watching since it is projecting the light in a short radius. With this chance, he can at least force a stagger and leave an area of exploitation.

XX。。。[ O.O.C. ]
xxx[ -Technique Used: - ]

xxx[ Action Used: Image Training ]

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 20
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 21
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 12
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Ziber - Ingo - Aku - Kami ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Pseudo Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:03 am
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

The sage had been launched up because of Ziber's death beam, but it didn't seem to matter as they had a trick of their own. Even in the air they continued to spin, and almost seem to fly right towards the Namekian at a surprising speed. The frost demon cursed under his breath as no matter what the two did, this version of Korn-in seemed to be able to counter them. He started to move into position for his next attack as he hoped the Namekian had a plan ready. The answer came when Ziber saw his ally catch the ball of fur, and though he started to slid back, he seemed confident with what was going on. That is when he saw the odd energy that the Namekian held in his hand and yet, it almost seemed familiar to him. When he realized what the attack might be, the frost demon quickly shielded his eyes from Scryew's new technique that consumed the area in a bright light. The technique almost reminded him of the solar flare and was amazed that the Namekain had created his own version after seeing it used. As the two jumped back from each other, Ziber saw that now was the time to turn this fight around and took a deep breath.

The gems on his bio armor began to glow as response to this, and the flow of ki around him started to wrap around his right leg. The energy around him started to spike up and his aura flared up violent consume his body. However, there was an oddity in this was in the blue aura, parts of it seemed to show different colors, like gold, red and purple. Ziber wouldn't notice this as took a new stance to the others, where he brought his left leg forward as the other seemed to charge. His breathing was slow and calm and eyes started to glow with that similar energy that surrounded him. There seemed to be a signal that the technique was ready and the frost demon jumped into the air with a flip. When he took the pose for the jump kick, his body began to rush towards the cat at a surprising speed. Like the Namekian's attack, this was a new move that hadn't used on a foe, nor on the planet earth, as Ziber had practiced this technique on the moon for the safety of the others. If the technique hit, both Scryew and Ingo would see the power that behind the move he had kept secret...

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that

---->BP: 65500<----
<--KP: 510/1910 --><--HP: 660/2000 --><--SP: 650/2270--->

Mood: Frustrated, Determined, Exhausted
Thinking: ...
With: Korn-in, Scryew...
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 4, AO: +25= 29
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Defense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Speed ] 11, AO: +25=36
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 10, AO:
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 35, AO: +25=60
xxxxx [ Ki ] 40, AO: 25=65

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 1,150/1,150

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 530/600

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1,319/1,360

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 2,050

Yes! His Flash Bang was a success. Managing to stun Korin with his blinding light, the cat became wide open. His eyes caught a glimpse of bright colors that glowed in the distance before he felt a surge of ki jump in fast. From what he could see, that of a foot came into sight colliding into Korin and into the grounds creating an explosion so heavy that Scryew forced himself to shield against collateral damage. He was in pure awe of this simple yet powerful move. Ziber was holding this much power within? It was amazing yet so infuriating. But that's not important right now!

Scryew jumped forward, twirling over Ziber before landing on the opposite side with his back turned. He felt the surge of his own ki spike up before shifting his entire body around, bringing his arm and palm forward blasting his Mystic Flasher to the area where Korin was supposed to be. Adding his ultimate move for good measure. Hopefully, Ingo and even Ziber himself would see that Scryew was not messing around and if the situation needs to be, he would go to the very lengths to succeed.

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 20
xxxxx [ Defense ] 20
xxxxx [ Speed ] 23
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 15
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 35
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:40 pm
User Image
Ingo

Her eyes close as he felt the determination from the long fight. The woman raising a hand up into the air and her gaze slightly adjusting as the gleam would shy away. Her fingers snapped as the blasts flew and collided with each other behind her. She would place a hand upon her hip while closing her eyes and shaking her head. "You all tkae quite abit of time." She would then cross her arms while tilting her head. "Quite the determination, and quite the strength. . . BUT YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME LATE!" Her booming voice would shake the whole lookout as the woman would hold up a hand towards both of them. "I'll make sure you guys are fit as fiddles so you are able to put on a show, but you really mustn't make a lady like me unfashionably late for an event. It's just ungentlemanly." Her words would be followed by a smirk as the drabs they wore were revitalized, along with their health and stamina. She would then hold up a hand and wink. "Go do your best Team Dragon. I'll be watching." She'd say while snapping again. "Kai Kai~" Her snap would make the two's body almost instantly disappear, sending them across the realm towards the place known as, Mango island. .
Eighth Diviner

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:37 pm
User Image

S c r y e w

HP: 2,250/2,250 xx KP: 750/750xx SP: 1,800/1,800 xx BP: 2530

UNIVERSE 6 XXX NAMEKIAN WARRIOR XXX ???

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ※※※※※ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

With full conviction to exchange blows with yet another Saiyan, Scryew was prepared to ease the man's desires with a fight if it meant getting his hands on the unconscious child. Until a strange feeling that he had felt once before came up once again, pulling him in a dimensional rift that engulfed his entire vision. "This aga-!" With what only became a matter of seconds, trying to get some kind of control, Scryew shifted his direction taking him to a different opening that appeared to be the Lookout flooring once again, colliding with the structure with force, face into the pavement. A few coughs, spitting out the dirt he inhaled as he landed before slowly sitting back up. "Ugh, perfect landing..." Looking up and around he noticed the Lookout again but this time with no one there at the moment. What happened? Is he back home? Getting up to stand to the edge looking out into the distance and honed his concentration, trying to get some kind of confirmation. Catching up the signatures of his friends in different areas, he shared a sigh of relief. "I think I'm home..."

MOOD: Confused xxxxxCOMPANY: xxxxxOOC:

PHY. B-OFF: 60 xx ENRG. B-OFF: 30 xx SPD: 70 xx DEF: 40 xx RFLX: 40 xx INT: 90 xx STM: 85 xx KI: 55

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Offensive Action(s)

Combat Defensive Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

killer-wolf-kun

Hirio of the Hoh

DragonYolk

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:32 pm
User Image
Kami

He would stand behind the fallen Namekian as his eyes would slowly fade in as he sighed while looking off to the side. "Home, huh?" He'd say while walking slowly forward, beside the Namekian as he began to regain himself and sighed, looking over the side of the Look out as his head arched down. "Enjoy your vacation from Earth? Or atleast mine." He'd say to the Namekian counterpart while lifting his head and giving a stern look over to him. "Scryew. . ." He'd say while awaiting to see what his reaction would be.
(sorry for the short post)

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:52 am
User Image

S c r y e w

HP: 2,250/2,250 xx KP: 750/750xx SP: 1,800/1,800 xx BP: 2530

"Well I can't necessarily call it a vacation...but I've come to meet some interesting people." Looking up with a wipe from his hand starting from the center of his forehead down to the chin. "There's something you should know. I know you don't really care but they are still our people and what I've learned...I could use some of that wisdom that helped you gain your Kami status..." Looking back to Kami, returning the stern look like a moment of hesitation and conflict actually came across Scryew. There he began to share all he had learned. From the concept of a Ziber turned into an emperor to even the Namekian warrior who sought vengeance for the demise of the race just from the actions of one Saiyan child...the child of Daiko. A child from a distant future.

"At first, I want to believe it but at the end of it all, it's really a matter of words without evidence..." Never really expecting to be willing to be open to Kami, he did need the guidance...even if he didn't want to believe it. Replaying the actions, giving himself time to actually reflect and what he had initially planned, the difficulty to understand how someone airheaded and kind as Daiko could bear the fruits of someone who could potentially bring a travesty to a race whose only intentions were to help expand peace? "I actually don't know what to do."

MOOD: Confused xxxxxCOMPANY: xxxxxOOC:

PHY. B-OFF: 60 xx ENRG. B-OFF: 30 xx SPD: 70 xx DEF: 40 xx RFLX: 40 xx INT: 90 xx STM: 85 xx KI: 55

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:12 pm
User Image
Y O S I
She was fully prepared to fight the fusion, win or lose, but that moment never came. Suddenly, a mysterious phenomenon would seize the Knight and whisk them away to who knew where...or when. With the threat of the hostile fusion gone, Yosi sighed in relief and powered down. The Saiyan man whom she helped from the Crela wrath was grateful for her assistance. She only smiled in response, holding out her hand to shake. "No problem. I'm Yosi" the girl managed to get out. Before she had a chance to shake his hand, it seemed the Supreme Kai sought to return them to their own time and place. The Hera-seijin was snatched from where she stood and sent hurtling through that space once again. Going through the sensation a second time, Yosi came to find the experience to be like...teleporting. She tried to right herself in the twisting and turning to control her orientation. When she reached the other end of the portal, Yosi caught herself and managed to land on the tile she saw before her, but not without stumbling. It was still a dizzying experience...but maybe she was on to something here. Looking around, it seemed she was back on the Lookout...again? Except this time, she recognized the Namekian who stood here along with Scryew. "...We're back" she commented with a faint smile. The cadet approached the two green men who seemed to be in the middle of some discussion. Not wanting to interrupt, she would stand by and wait until they were done.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 3,000 |♢| Ki: 1,295/1,340 |♢| Stamina: 1,140/1,500 |♢| Health: 2,000/2,000】
【.TITLE.】Galactic Patrol Cadet

【.CURRENT THEME.】-
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {40}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {30}
◆ Defense :: {40}
◆ Speed :: {140}
◆ Intelligence :: {119}
◆ Reflexes :: {80}
◆ Stamina :: {60}
◆ Ki :: {60}

。。。[PHYSICAL SUPERS]
※ Redrawn Blade: A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[ENERGY SUPERS]
※ Grand Smasher: An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
※ Trap Shooter: The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.
※ Psycho Thread: The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
※ Spirit Ball: A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.
※ Psychic Attack: With an open hand with palm out, the user converts their psychic energy into an energy bubble in their hand. They then fire the sphere at the opponent, and it explodes on them, blasting them away. Yosi has mastered this technique, able to mitigate the explosion and even use it on a small scale. She can use it with concussive force and has even learned to use it with the tip of her finger.
※ Psycho Crash: The user grabs their target (be it an object or person) with Telekinesis then uses their finger to cut it with multiple invisible slashes of ki. Yosi can use this technique without first grabbing her target at the sacrifice of accuracy.

。。。[OTHER TECHNIQUES]
※ Ki Cognition: A deeper form of ki sense that allows one to read movements, almost to a precognitive degree. [(x2) Reflex Stat while in use / (-15) Ki while in use]
※ Flight: The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
※ Ki Sense: It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.
※ Ki Control: By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
※ Kiai: It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shock waves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
※ Afterimage: An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
※ Mach Dash: The user strikes a pose then performs a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.
※ Instant Transmission: This action is usually accompanied by the user placing their index and middle fingers on their forehead to help them concentrate, though if extra time is taken the technique can be performed without this aid. When used by Yardrats and those who gained the technique thanks to them, it is achieved via Spirit Control. Instant Transmission allows the user and anyone that is in physical contact with them to instantly travel great distances (from meters to light-years, between the living world and Other World, or even travel outside time itself) just by concentrating on a particular individual's ki signature, and transmitting or feeling that being's location.
※ Telekinesis: Also called Psychokinesis, is a technique that allows the user to manipulate objects and other people with the power of one's mind.

。。。[ULTIMATE SUPERS]
※ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade: A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.
※ Galactic Buster: The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spread their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

killer-wolf-kun
Eighth Diviner
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:26 pm
User Image
Kami

He'd stand with his hands behind his back while Scyrew spoke of the events as he blinked slowly looking over to the blue warrior who walked to his side while he nodded at her presence before turning his head back over to Scryew while Aku stepped to his other side listening to Kami speak up. ". . .Child of the Home. You seem to have much disdain for my love of this planet and it's inhabitannts." He'd say while closing his eyes. "You would have that love in your heart, if you stood by me in this way, and you understood what I do. But I digress." Kami would let his mouth form a frown. "Before I regale this, allow me to help you sort your thoughts, even if only a bit. . .You say you wanted to believe the tragedies, from one man to another, until you heard a second angle." He'd call out while putting a hand forward. "The world is full of liars and truth tellers. Sooth sayers, and what the men call hard asses, but the words behind the character should speak. Was one shrouded in more mystery than the other. . .Was there a person who, even if opposed, made more sense than the others. Or had more passion, vigor, spirit, behind their words." He'd let his gaze blank again as his pupils disappeared. "You must look, not with the eyes of Namekian, but with the heart of a warrior Scyrew. That is what I was training you for." He'd call out to him as he nods his head. "For, your birth is Namekian. . .But from your actions, your bonds, and the influence you give and recieve. . . This is your home is Earth. This is where you will grow the most. . .And this is where your destiny will fall." He would stop his words and pull his hand behind his back once more. "Now, with that in mind. The lives of, not the Namekians, but innocents, that were thought to be taken, by this Okra individual. Do you believe in the boy who claims to be an allies kin, or the man who seeks to do destroy him? Do you take the word of a fellow who shares your dna, or the one who sought after the life of a friend. . .This is how you must think. . .Right, Cadet Yosi?"

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:43 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Golden one..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His feet slowly descended onto the tile as his hands went behind his head. His mouth letting a sigh of relief while gripping his hands into fists behind his ponytail. The young man's head turned while looking at the line up before him. Were these the people he was told about earlier that day? It was. . .Weird. There stood Ingo who seemed more excited than usual, a woman with elegant demeanor that almost intimidated the young man, a child with a hand held video game, and Kami. His hand would run through his hair while his mouth formed a frown.The group stared at him. He was just as tall as the smallest member there and with that he would rub the back of his head and look nervously to the side. A nervous chuckle would leave his lips as the man's gaze fell onto the tile before him and the wait began. A wait for them all to arrive and see what this was about.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: ???? ||BP: 20|| Stamina: ?????..❞
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:52 pm
User Image

S c r y e w

HP: 2850/2850 xx KP: 1200/1200xx SP: 2050/2050 xx BP: 3030

Kami's words stuck with Scryew. Much so that he actually decided to give it a try to see the inhabitants here in a different light. Looking through the heart of a warrior, not with the eyes of a Namekian. Had he really been this narrow-minded all this time? Is this maybe why Elder Guru sent him off on this journey? He does have quite a bit to think about. Even if he claimed to disbelief, he did make bonds. He has people he does think about and if it were to come to it, he would defend. One of them appeared behind him and Kami. Finally sharing their first words together, even her assuring Kami's words. The only thing Scryew could do was to give it a try.

The next day, Scryew flew around the entirety of the world, trying to see it through a new eye. From a new perspective. Watching others and how they interact with each other. Nothing immediate but he would try to hear them out. Momentarily, Scryew heard someone call for him. Requesting him to come to the lookout. The voice he backtracked to Ingo. What on Earth could she want now? Wasting no time, however, Scryew took off to the Lookout, finding himself to not being the first on the platform, landing and walking over to the entrance where Ingo, Kami, and Daiko already standing there. So it wasn't just him huh? Silently, he stood there with a nod as his greeting, awaiting for the others to show.

MOOD: Calm xxxxxCOMPANY: Daiko - Kami - Ingo xxxxxOOC:

XXX。。。CHARACTER STATS

xx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 130
xx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 30
xx [ Defense ] 100
xx [ Speed ] 100
xx [ Intelligence ] 118
xx [ Reflexes ] 100
xx [ Stamina ] 85
xx [ Ki ] 40

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:17 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber had left the turtle school after he had spoken with his old friend, and started to make his way to where Ingo had told him to go to, the lookout where Kami watched over the planet. To be honest, he didn't want go where he knew that the other members could have been summoned as well, and that meant that they would need to discuss about what had happened yesterday and the chaos it brought. The frost demon's relationship with Daiko and Yosi was now shaky because of their support to Okra, the person that tried to kill him, as well as his master because the other assassin turned out to be his future granddaughter. He didn't know what happened his friend's son, but he did hear the yelling that happened outside his bedroom, with Seri unhappy that the person who had shot him was brought to the dojo. Ziber didn't know the end of the conversation, but it did make him feel a bit better that at least someone that he had meet on this planet was on his side, even if another one of his friends didn't see the signs. He saw things things different from what Daiko saw because of their different upbringings, and he had to accept that, but it didn't change the fact that it brought him a lot of pain because of it. The frost demon finally landed on the tile floor of the lookout and looked at the people had gathered, seeing that Daiko and Scryew had already arrive to this meeting, but there were new faces here that stood by Ingo's side. One had similar skin to Ingo but lacked the sharp ears she had, and a odd halo around her neck, and the other was a small child who seemed to be play something like the device he had seen on the television. The thing that made Ziber concerned though was that the supreme kai seemed more excited then normal, and would stay away from the two groups for now to study what was going on.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.

---->BP: 293,000<----
<--KP: 3110 / 3110 --><--HP: 3800 / 3800 --><--SP: 3520 / 3520 -->

Mood: Defensive
Thinking: Just hear what she has to say, and then I can head back.
With: Daiko, Scryew, Kami, Ingo, Unknown X 2
OoC:

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 70, TS: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 126, TS: +25 =151
xxxxx [ Defense ] 70, AO: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Speed ] 81, AO: +25=106
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 173
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 80 , AO: +25 =105
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 160, AO: +25 =185
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160, AO: 25 =185

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:11 am
User Image
Y O S I
Yosi would have to agree with Kami, but express that she still had trouble doing so. She saw that Okra was full of hate and it was all aimed at her friend, Ziber whom he tried to kill. She could also see those Knights surrounding Ziber and serving him as if he were their master, those same Knights who showed malice in their actions to the innocent. Her heart told her that Ziber was not the kind of person to do evil and at the same time, it told her Okra was not evil either. Yosi would tell Scryew that she was conflicted and uncertain, yet wanted to believe they could sort the mess out by sticking together. Time and time again, they've bested the odds by having each others back, this time should be no different. Perhaps in this event, she would make more of an effort to get to know her allies a little better...

The following day, Yosi was awoken by a summons from the Supreme Kai. Not at all unusual to her, considering yesterday's events...though it was awfully early. It was probably not a good idea to keep the deity waiting, so she got up and dressed, quickly flying off to the Lookout. She was sure to leave a note for the Major, having no time to explain her absence. Still...Yosi was a little nervous on the flight over, unsure what to expect. Who else would be there? What exactly did Ingo want to talk about? Thoughts swirled in her head as the floating temple came into view. Her feet hitting the tile floor, she would find Scryew, Daiko and Ziber had made it here before her. It was a smaller crowd of familiar faces than she expected- perhaps they were still on their way. The guys aside, she could see Ingo and Kami here with two other people she didn't know. One was a taller woman with a complexion similar to Ingo and the other was like a young Earthling, playing a video game not unlike the ones she'd come to enjoy. But as she looked, she realized she could not sense them, like she couldn't sense the Supreme Kai. Did this mean they were deities too? And speaking of, why was Ingo making that face of hers- like she was way too excited? That was more concerning than anything... "Good morning" Yosi would greet the group, breaking the odd silence. It would not escape her notice that Ziber stood off from the rest of them, making her wonder how things ended between him and Daiko yesterday.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 3,540 |♢| Ki: 1,590 / 1,590 |♢| Stamina: 1,550 / 1,550 |♢| Health: 2,590 / 2,590】
【.TITLE.】Galactic Patrol Cadet

【.CURRENT THEME.】-
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {40}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {30}
◆ Defense :: {49}
◆ Speed :: {300}
◆ Intelligence :: {146}
◆ Reflexes :: {100}
◆ Stamina :: {80}
◆ Ki :: {100}

。。。[PHYSICAL SUPERS]
xxxxxRedrawn Blade:

。。。[ENERGY SUPERS]
xxxxxGrand Smasher
xxxxxTrap Shooter
xxxxxPsycho Thread
xxxxxSpirit Ball
xxxxxSuper Spirit Ball
xxxxxLightning Shower Rain
xxxxxCocotte Zone [Mastered]

。。。[OTHER TECHNIQUES]
xxxxxKi Cognition
xxxxxFlight
xxxxxKi Sense
xxxxxKi Control
xxxxxKiai
xxxxxAfterimage
xxxxxMach Dash
xxxxxInstant Transmission
xxxxxTelekinesis
xxxxxImprisonment Ball [Mastered]

。。。[ULTIMATE SUPERS]
xxxxxMach Dash: Redrawn Blade
xxxxxGalactic Buster
xxxxxCocotte Zone MAX [Mastered]

killer-wolf-kun
Eighth Diviner
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:35 am
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

HP: 3150/3150
KI: 1950/1950
ST: 2350/2350
BP: 2940
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 100
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 81
⇰ Defense :: 100
⇰ Speed :: 100
⇰ Intelligence :: 148
⇰ Reflexes :: 100
⇰ Stamina :: 115
⇰ Ki :: 115

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seriyana had been awoken by the summons from the Supreme Kai while still at the Turtle Dojo. She did not sleep well, and it would show if she took off her sunglasses. Dark circles marred the underside of her eyes, yet she landed down on the lookout. She had invited Gummi along, but the Majin was always difficult to wake up. Seri sincerely hoped she would show up. Ziber, Yosi, Daiko, and Scryew were all present, along with Kami, Ingo, and a couple others she didn't recognize. Ingo looked to be incredibly excited, and that worried the young Earthling. It was strange, standing here. The only natural denizen of this planet. What did that say about her, or the rest of her race? Seri walked over to stand by Ziber, a move to show solidarity with the towering Frost Demon. She would not speak, however. The Brawler just waited to hear what Ingo had to say.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

Ryuu Sanada

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers