Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Molten Tigrex generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 17!

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:13 pm
( roll 1 - SIA )  
Molten Tigrex generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 14!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:14 pm
x  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Molten Tigrex generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 14!

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:14 pm
x  
Molten Tigrex generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 18!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:19 pm
( REROLL - )  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Molten Tigrex generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 19!

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:23 pm
( REROLL - )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:54 pm
Awkward handshake aside, everything Faith had said resonated with him and he nodded slowly as he tried to think a bit more, observer a bit more. He glanced around again, realizing that other faces, like she said, looked familiar to him as well. "Same..." he eventually said, "my life would probably be over the second it does depend on naming every single...being...in this room." Because some of them didn't look entirely human, he just didn't know why. Maybe because it was all a dream? If it was a dream then why were some of them familiar?

Why was she familiar?

He was about to comment on that thought when someone joined them, and he blinked at her as he considered her questions. "Martin," he figured he should start with a name. He extended his hand to her as well, also figuring that a handshake was in order. "And unfortunately not. I had considered just now that this might be a dream, but others here look too familiar for it to be, at the very least, an ordinary dream if it really is a dream. And if it isn't an ordinary dream, I somehow doubt we'd be able to wake ourselves up. As for the door..."

He paused and sighed as he glanced over at the door in question, subconsciously squeezing Faith's hand as he considered the idea. Perhaps there were more crystals behind it and he could retrieve more of his memories if they were able to open it. Just the three for his lifetime didn't seem entirely right. Finally though, a very obvious idea popped into his head.

"Has anyone tried maybe knocking on it? Seems the most logical thing to do at a closed door..."

Aria Starstone
Carhop Cavalier

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:06 pm
"Yes, it might be difficult..." She looked at everyone, slowly, then back at him, and was about to say something else when a young man came up to them. Well she had thought he was male but then he introduced himself as Sherry... Isn't Sherry a girl's name?

"Sherry... I am Faith..." She paused, and considered, then said "I have no idea what is going on. I do not know why my memories seem to be so lost, and... If it is a dream, I think we need to get past that door to break free, yes. I want out of this dream. I want all of my memories back." She looked at the young... woman? She should not judge, she did not know... and realized that she seemed familiar, too, though less so then Martin. "Perhaps we should stick together for now...?"

Faith blinked a little at Martin's question, and tilted her head, looking at the door. "I do not know. Should we try doing that...?" She said, sounding curious and a little unnerved by the idea of knocking. "Has anyone tried picking the lock, maybe? Does anyone know how?"

She paused, then saw some one with a camera, one that... reminded her of her memory's camera! "I... I think that person has my camera...!" She said, sounding unnerved and confused. "Can we go ask them for it back, maybe?" She did not want to leave the two she was connecting to.

_ p a o cx

Carhop Cavalier

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Faith (Seren Yong)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 5'8, wearing glasses, and celestial themed clothing. VERY long, celestial dye-job hair, blue eyes.

Hitsuzen generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 18!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:19 am
(1/3)

OOC
NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Yuki
FACTION: Halloween
SUBFACTION: Ghost
LINK TO DORM THREAD: Here

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Hitsuzen generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 17!

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:20 am
(2/3)

OOC

Hitsuzen generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 17!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:21 am
(3/3)

OOC

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:20 am
OOC

IF YOU JUST ARRIVED and want to skim the first couple of posts to catch up, the posts are on page 1 and on page 5

IF YOU HAVE NOT JOINED THE ORP YET, you may still do so. Just start from this point, and pretend your character is void in all memories (save general personality, and ability to speak, use anything but proper nouns).

Something is still watching you.

It's a small pinprick at first, and then you can't help but notice, feel something piercing into your gaze behind you. As you finally, inevitably turn around, as you feel only trepidation full force, the terror is suddenly escalates into a full blinding pain-

- It hurts so much you forget yourself, what remains of yourself for long, long moments.

And then it is over, and where just one room stood, there is now only fog, as far as your eyes can make out. The door is still there, behind you, and as you move around it seems to uniquely follow you without moving at all. The effect itself would have been bizarre if it were not for unusual pricks of light all directions. It feels a little like the shards you encountered that held memories, but these ones are stronger, brighter. You instinctively reach towards one.

It is more than just a memory. It is a part of you. You recognize this sound, it comes from the door.

And yet, the fragment you reach for moves away, as if repelled by you. It rejects you, as the fog curls around you thicker, darker, full of malice and hatred and madness, voice upon voices upon voices. Some of them ask you impossible questions, others speak in words without any meaning and some even form gigantic behemoth shapes unwilling to let you pass. The fog is an obstacle, the fog is a trial.

The fog is a part of you.

OOC

MAIN QUESTLINE: LOST IN THE DARK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_crown [ The goal is to UNCOVER THIS ENTIRE MAP ]. Each grid space represents where your character is at this time. For example, A1 means you are at 1 across A down (sorry I labelled everything backwards as it should be "1A", hope this makes sense this way too). Please read below for more instructions!

gaia_crown [ TO MAKE THIS EASIER ], when your character is at a grid space (SECTION), please put it at the top of your rp. Example: [ LOCATION: A1] (rp goes below it)

gaia_crown [ The map has THREE different activities: gaia_spoons [ BATTLE ] LOCATION, gaia_gaiagold [ TREASURE LOCATION ], and question [ PUZZLE LOCATION ]. Completing each will give you a MAP PIECE , corresponding to where you are (your character is) on the grid.

gaia_crown [ IF ALL MAP PIECES ] are uncovered, ALL participants in this ORP who wrote 100 words or more will gain an additional +5 rp points (this cannot be doubled!). In addition, I will add 1-2 extra prizes to the Halloween raffle pool. Everyone who participated in this part will have their discord title changed (optional to) [ THE BEST DETECTIVE/HUMAN ] category.

HOW TO UNCOVER MAP PIECES

gaia_crown [ STEP 1 ]: [ PICK A GRID SPOT USING THE IMAGE ABOVE this ] You may do this solo or with a group of characters. When you're happy with your pick, move to step 2.

gaia_crown [ STEP 2 ]: [ ICON MATCHING ] This is pretty simple, all you have to do is match what kind of activity you'll be doing now.

• User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    gaia_star [ PUZZLE QUEST ] (please exclaim IMMEDIATELY GO TO STEP 3a exclaim if you get this one and skip the other step 3s.

gaia_star [ ENEMY ENCOUNTER ] (please exclaim IMMEDIATELY GO TO STEP 3b exclaim if you get this one and skip the other step 3s.

gaia_star [ TREASURE ROOM] (please exclaim IMMEDIATELY GO TO STEP 3c exclaim if you get this one and skip the other step 3s.

gaia_star [ MEMORY PAGE ] (please exclaim IMMEDIATELY GO TO STEP 3d exclaim if you get this one and skip the other step 3s.

gaia_crown [ STEP 3a ]: (PUZZLE QUEST ICON ONLY). If you picked puzzle icon you are here!

• Take a look at what [ GRID NUMBER YOU ARE AT ] again. For example, let's say I picked A1.

• Now, look at the spoiler list below, and click ONLY on the exclaim [ A1 GRID SPOILER TAG ] exclaim That is your puzzle.

• To submit an answer for this puzzle, go exclaim HERE exclaim This will tell you whether or not you got the right answer. Make sure you submit the correct PUZZLE NUMBER paired with the correct answer. It's NOT case sensitive @ answer, so submit with caps or not is fine.

• If you're having issues with the puzzle you may either quote Zoobey (slower) with what your character thinks the answer is in BOLD RED in this rp thread OR go to the DOOR DISCORD CHANNEL and have your character ICLy ask there and also type in @zoobey. You MAY get an answer

• If you solved it and got a puzzle piece, go ahead and post the piece image you got into the rp and QUOTE ZOOBEY. Use the DIRECT URL LINK you got. Rp it out, just something real quick like they said the answer out loud after wading through the puzzle in the fog or something - do not pick another puzzle until you've done this step!

gaia_star [ LIST OF ALL PUZZLES (MATCH TO YOUR CURRENT GRID NUMBER) ]

gaia_crown [ GRID A1 - PUZZLE NUMBER 1 ]

gaia_crown [ GRID C1 - PUZZLE NUMBER 2 ]

gaia_crown [ GRID B2 - PUZZLE NUMBER 3 ]

gaia_crown [ GRID C2 - PUZZLE NUMBER 4 ]

gaia_crown [ GRID E2 - PUZZLE NUMBER 5 ]

gaia_crown [ GRID C3 - PUZZLE NUMBER 6 ]

gaia_crown [ GRID E3 - PUZZLE NUMBER 7 ]

gaia_crown [ GRID A4 - PUZZLE NUMBER 8 ]

gaia_crown [ GRID C5 - PUZZLE NUMBER 9 ]

gaia_crown [ GRID E5 - PUZZLE NUMBER 10 ]

gaia_crown [ GRID F5 - PUZZLE NUMBER 11 ]

gaia_crown [ GRID A6 - PUZZLE NUMBER 12 ]

gaia_crown [ GRID F6 - PUZZLE NUMBER 13 ]

gaia_crown [ STEP 3b ]: (ENEMY ENCOUNTER ICON ONLY). If you picked enemy encounter icon you are here!

• Your character RETAINS their original dice roll attacks (with the Halloween event bonus!) but cannot use any Fear attacks/charged until they have recovered their respective memories to do so . To see the memory list, go to Step 3d.

• The enemy spawn will always have 30 HP and do -5 auto damage per dice roll action your character takes. Roll 1d6 to see if your enemy has a special effect.

• Rp it out accordingly, and you may either make a new prp thread for these battles, or post it in this orp, tagging everyone involved in it. Again, all players can attack as long as they're in your group until they are out of health. You may recover health by getting treasure in the TREASURE ROOMS (Step 3c).

• FAST FORWARDING TURNS: If you know what you're doing @ battling, you may take two turns instead of one. Roll 4d X (your dice) - 2x your damage modifier instead of 2dX (your dice) - your modifier. So for example, if I'm a Hunter with 2d8-6, I can instead in one turn, roll 4d8-12. I will take -10 damage then, instead of the usual -5.

• gaia_star BOSS ENCOUNTER SPECIAL EFFECTS ] (you must roll 1d6 prior to your boss encounter)

1: This boss looks like a living bomb with feet! The boss will explode on the LAST PERSON to deal the killing blow to it, halving the HP of that person.

2. This boss is completely invisible except fo the eye. If you roll double dice, you do double damage to this boss (ie 6, 6).

3. This boss is covered in sharp spines all over its body. If you MISS, you take double damage.

4. This boss is covered in strange fluffy hair! Touching it makes you feel sleepy... If you hit the boss, you start falling asleep. After 3 hits on the boss, you fall straight asleep. An ally must hit YOU for any amount of damage to wake you up.

5. This boss looks like a giant centipede - DO NOT WANT. If your character was originally a horseman, they can actually tame this mob when it is at low health, pokemon style. Basically if this mob reaches 5 HP, and your horseman character is around, have them quote the mob. They can now use this mob in other battles. Only one character can do it per centipede boss. The mob, when allied with your horseman, will give add an additional +5 points of damage to every attack. After 5 turns with it, it disappears.

6. This boss is rather minute in size and looks rather humanoid in shape. Something about it sets you off, is that what has been watching you this entire time? (This boss does no auto damage and after you defeat it simply disappears).

• When you DEFEAT THIS BOSS, you have CLEARED THAT SECTION OF THE MAP. Come back to this main orp and QUOTE ZOOBEY (just one player needs to do this), and list WHICH section you've cleared. You will be rewarded a map piece.

gaia_crown [ STEP 3c ]: (TREASURE ROOM ONLY)

• Each player can only access a treasure room ONCE. You must do so individually and also post in this thread you are going to the treasure room. You CAN overlap the same sections if all sections of the map with treasure have been filled.

• Roll 1d6 and match your dice roll to the results. Rp out picking out the treasure. You can use it in this rp now!

• gaia_star [ LIST OF TREASURES: ]

1: FULL RECOVERY - recover full health for you or another character

2: PUZZLE CLUE - gain a useful puzzle clue for any of the puzzles. Use this by @zoobey on the discord in the door channel as an IC question or OOC in (( brackets )).

3. REROLL CHANCE - this allows you to in this rp reroll if you make a crappy roll at any time. You can use it for anything in this orp, you can even use it now...

4. MEMORY SHUFFLE - this allows you to replace one of your fake memories with an actual memory of your character.

5. DOUBLE DAMAGE - this allows you to do double damage to any boss for a whole boss encounter

6. InSaNiTy - what have you done??? Your character starts hearing voices and they sound very familiar... (the voices are from their actual suppressed memories).

• When you finish obtaining/rping obtaining your treasure don't forget to QUOTE ZOOBEY so you can get rewarded for that section of the map.

gaia_crown [ STEP 3d ]: (MEMORY PAGE ONLY)

• Obtaining a memory page will help jog your character's memory of who they actually are. Even if a page is completed on a grid, you may still choose to rp out that grid just for the sake of having more pages.

• When you've picked any grid location with a memory page, choose ONE of the prompts below. Write a memory that your character actually had of that prompt. When you've written over 100 words (can keep it pretty brief, nothing too crazy), your character REMEMBERS that occurrence. They can now access it for the rest of the RP.

• gaia_star
      [ LIST OF MEMORY PROMPTS (PICK ONE):

1. They remember their Fear attack/ Weapon (your character can now access Fear attacks/weapons)
      2. They remember their artifacts (your character can now access their artifacts)
      3. They remember their name and how they joined Amity/Deus/ back to the Horsemen Tower (your character can now remember base information about their name/age/appearance)
      4. They remember their loved ones (your character can now access their loved ones proper names as you see fit).
      5. They remember their childhood.
      6. They remember their hobbies.
      7. Their remember their faction (ie: what their faction was/did/etc)
      8. They remember where they live (specifically what their house/home/dorm looks like)
      9. They remember how to use runics/learned abilities
      10. They remember their general personality/outlook on life/ etc. This is general, very specific memories may still be foggy.

• When you complete a memory don't forget to quote Zoobey so you can get a puzzle piece. Only one person has to do it, as getting completed puzzle pieces are universal across the ORP, not per player.

gaia_crown [ STEP 4: ] DO AS YOU PLEASE!
    exclaim Remember that even if another player lands on the same number as you not on your team they may still do the activity as well, they just don't need to claim the puzzle piece as well as again, it's just one copy across the orp to unlock. [

- If all pieces have been uncovered, I will add the bonus prizes: otherwise this rp is still unaffected, and you may continue rping here until the next prompt at NOVEMBER 9TH @ 11:59 PST, If the pieces are NOT recovered by then, the plot will still continue, you just don't get the bonus rp prizes etc etc!

/size]

•  
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:16 am
    [LOCATION - B2]

The fog and the strange questions asked by it were preferable to the pain. They knew little else but to answer. There was a general apathy toward the whole situation, one they didn't have the awareness to question. But they knew, somehow, that the numbers were letters, the letters were a word, and the word was --

"Wonderland,"
    they finally tried, their own voice strange and unfamiliar, the word holding no more meaning than any other they could have spoken.

zoobey

Molten Tigrex
    Crew

Shameless Hunter

Nothing Yet
    Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:40 am
    [ LOCATION - F6 ]

Though it had no memories to understand why, it knew that it didn't want to be close to the others who were gathered here. It lingered around the edges of the group, keeping a distance as best it could. In spite of the pain that preceded it, the fog was welcome; it separated them all well enough that it felt safe to let its guard down, encouraging a curious search for anything familiar.

Eventually, something clicked. Seven circles of varying sizes, seven numbers, seven names, all in a line.

"Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, Venus, Jupiter, Mars, Neptune...one five six two four three seven."

Zoobey

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Dr. Mimsy Morris
    FACTION: Hunter
    SUBFACTION: Life
    LINK TO DORM THREAD:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:20 am
    [ LOCATION : E2 ] - [ November ]

The fog curled around him, thick, undulating, suffocating.

It was better than the pain. He closed his eyes, took a breath, tried not to disappear into it, and, after some time, a word came to him, a word that he didn't even really understand, in spite of all of his attempts otherwise. But he said it anyway, falling from his lips.

"Vengeance."

Zoobey

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Baneful
    Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:32 am

[Location - E1 - Lawrence ]

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games