Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Gold Flight] A Golden Afternoon: Fianth's Flight! Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Uta generated a random number between 1 and 60 ... 6!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:13 pm
The dark haired woman was high above the mountains, and laughter that was not entirely her own echoed from her lips. She was not there with her feet on the ground, but instead, was diving through the mountain range, wings spread, sunshine spilling down her back. Who among them might Fianth-Olliah choose?

The woman let her eyes trace over the group of men, seeing as her queen saw, and as she knew them. Though O'tas was relatively a stranger, her smile for him was genuine. A stranger meant new possibilities, didn't it? And what of quiet G'rm? He was a mystery waiting to be so unraveled! And A'ryx, who actually grabbed her wrist. "And what do you need, hmm?" she laughed, leaning in for just a moment, before pulling out of his grip and dancing out of his reach. No, she would not let herself be caught, not yet. Not now. M'yk and his words had her beaming brightly, mirth in her eyes. "I think you know what that is," she countered, letting her hands trace once more over him, before she turned to look at the others.

T'nor's laughter was registered, and she let her eyes drift over him. Would he approach? Or would he keep his distance?

Be'ren's words were surprising -- not because he was so bold as to make the ask, but because of the intensity within his words. Still, her lips curved into a smile, and she leaned in once more. "So bold of you," she answered approvingly. And yet, like with the rest, she pulled back, not ready, or willing, to be caught. Not yet. Still, it was not a rejection....

N'ori's words were met by a bright, genuine smile. "As they should!" And it was clearly not Olliah affirming such a thing, but a gold, glittering queen, high above the Weyr. Still, the woman approached the other man, smiling exultantly up at him, reaching up to gently caress the side of his face. "I'm glad you're here. I'm glad you're all here," she acknowledged the group, drawing back to the center, to once more admire all her suitors.

There were almost too many.

Ah, but the boldest of them all was Ulix. The man actually pushed forward, actually reached out to grab hold of her shoulder. Still, she laughed as she swiftly turned out of his arms, pulling out of his reach with surprising force. "Not now, not here....not yet." If she nipped at at the air, mimicking a bite, it was not her, but her queen. No one would catch Hers yet -- not until they were both ready!

"Ah, but this view! My dears, if only I could but pick you all!" She confessed, her words both wistful and full of genuine adoration. Fianth's heart was so full of love, it spilled over into her rider. Any ache or pang of loneliness would not be suffered this night -- but who would share such a night with her?"

- - - -

As Fianth continued her course as she flew well over High Reaches Hold territory. She might well have brought her suitors over the Hold itself, or even the oceans -- but instead caught hold of a thermal, and latched onto the updraft. It bucked her up and higher, and she used the moment to claw and fly up, up, up! Her wings ached as she pushed herself to the limit, using as much speed, as much energy, as much she could. If she wanted a clutch, she knew exactly what she needed to do. Through the passing clouds, onward and upward, the queen carried herself. Her angle was steep, and a new excitement and anticipation radiated from her. Though her wings began to ache, something else drove her on. Lust and desire, but a knowledge that she would soon need make a decision!

Reaching out once more to her beloved Krahsujunth, the queen practically trilled at his words. She even dared to spare a moment to crane her neck back, to let her violet eyes pick out the lone, blue speck. How fierce he was, how loving, how poetic, how . . . How foolish she had been to have chosen another over him. He filled her hearts in ways she'd never known. And even now, he tried to fight his way to the front of the pack. My handsome, most wonderful, Krahsujunth! There was longing in her words, lust, affection, pride, and desire. If she could but swoop down, and fall into his grasp, she would... And yet. Another part of her knew. She knew what she must do, knew what she had to do -- and would need to make a choice soon. The time draws near, beloved! No matter what, you will always be my heartsong, and my clutches will always be yours...no matter how my flights might end!

To the rest of the males she let her lust, her desire, wash over them like a cool breeze against the day's heat. Ah, but this view! My dears, if only I could but pick you all! Hurry now! Up she rose, higher, and higher, stretching her wings, pulling herself up into the sky.

((OOCly... We're getting close to the end! Fianth may not say anything to anyone this round, but she is still listening! And is still considering words up until her final decision. For now, though, her focus is just flying as high as she can!))

- - - -

Please roll Stamina + Strength + Speed! She's going up and up up . . . .and considering everything you guys have told her and what she's witnessed!

Fianths
1. Strength 25 + Speed 10 = 35 // 26
2. Strength 25 + Dexterity 12 + Wits 10 = 47 / 1
3. Dexterity 12 + Strength 25 + Stamina 25 = 62 / 27
4. Strength 25 + Stamina 25 + Speed 10 = 60 / 6

Total: 54 + 6 = 60

- - - -
Ranking
109 - Silmarath (Cherie)
84 - Irath (Shad)
82 - Reyinath (Thali)
81 - Krasujunth (ShinosBee)
78 - Nessuth (Wish)
71 - Rynsaith (stella)
69 - Zijianth (Meep)
66 - Dobrokhoth (Meep), Tarenoth (Astoria), Meigth (pach), Ihiannsith (Shad)
62 - Zioneth (hatts)
61 - Aveth (tatter), Elzebuth (Tsu)
59 - Mharlith (Sinders)
58 - Soheith (houllow)
56 - Vagarath (Sinders), Rixth (Smerdle)
54 - Fianth (Uta)
51 - Kalikath (fae)
50 - Lennoth (Drani)
45 - Jirkath (fae), Argoth (medi)
44 - Hinburath (magna)
43 - Praetoth (Bastet)
40 - Picassath (Nilah)
34 - Severith (magna)
33 - Avroth (Revel)
30 - Lireloth (Lutz)
29 - Gareth (Bastet), Garganth (Tsu)
25 - Iptoneth (Dea)

--------------2--------------
52 - Tinsereth (Berri)
37 - Oboteth (Chaos)

--------------1--------------
24 - Blundarth (muffin)

faesinger

houllow

Tsunake

tatterpixie

Mr Cheri

Shaddaling

Meepfur

Andranis

BastetAmun

SilverLutz

demon_pachabel

magnadearel

Smerdle

AstoriaFallen

medigel

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

stella cinere

Hattaki

Dea and #Teddy#

Sinders Path

Revel1984

Thaliawen

Nilah44

ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 48 ... 22!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:16 pm
Zijanth's nipping teeth were not enough to dissuade the blue from his set-upon course, but that the bronze retaliated at all counted for something. He let the playful edge of the other male's mood break over him like waves on a shore. It was, in his mind, not the time at all for being playful. This was a serious business for Krahsujunth, but better, perhaps, to see one simply enjoying the thrill than one filled with fury or judgment (like some in the sky were that day). Fianth deserved a happy flight, after all.

Nessuth's words earned a low growl, but there was less menace in it than usual. Less anger. No, Nessuth was as near to a brother as one could be, beyond having been shelled together. He could not begrudge the male his desires, his determination. But he also knew that the brown would be unable to hold it against him if he lashed out once more. Theirs was an understanding, and a kinder rivalry than the one he'd shared with his actual clutchmate, turns before. We shall see if all that you are is worth the taking, then, brother. He gave the brown one more glance, and then sped on.

When Praetoth snapped at his retreating tail, it was those turns of squabbling with Yisketh that saved him. Already missing several inches to one tip for pulling this exact maneuver, the blue had long since learned how very lightning fast he had to strike and then curl his tail away. I had assumed as much, bronze, though your teeth and claws are slower than mine. For now. It was no ab simple fact. If he and the bronze clashed again, probably he would feel the sting of retaliation. He expected it, even—those who simply took their lashings were only worth being brushed aside.

Any number of others felt the cut of the blue's claws, the rush of wind as he dove past them towards his lady love. Some were clever enough to duck away. Most at least now seemed to realize that he would demand their respect, carve it from them if need be. He himself had always struggled to give it where he felt it was undue—this was simply the way he best understood to make it clear that under no circumstances could he be ignored or forgotten. He sliced an ichor path to Fianth, Argoth's war song pounding like drums to fall away to silence and the rhythmic pulsing of his own two hearts...and she rose.

Their eyes locked as his wings flared, his descent sliding into a curving slingshot back up. That shared moment of passion inflamed him, and he trumpeted, for her, a brassy note of devotion and desire. Her words inside sparked a twist of desperation, of frantic need. Her time was close. They both knew it. I know, beloved one. What else could he say? I know. He had to be strong. There was still time, still a chance, and he could feel the urge in her to give in, and fall into his ready claws, and—A bronze, screeching inanities, floundering towards Fianth, blocked his view of her.

Jirkath. Speaking like that to his Fianth? Coming between them, knowingly or not?

The blue lanced forth, an arrow loosed from the bow of Eros, yes, but fired by the hand of Nemesis. Had he flame, it would have spewed forth to scorch the unworthy one from his sight. As he had none, claws would have to do. "ALL THESE BROWNS WILL WEAKEN HER CLUTCH"? YOU NABOLIAN MINE-PICKER, LEMOS GNARL-TWISTER, ISTAN BARNACLE-SCRAPER, IERNIAN PIRATE, BENDEN DREG-SWILLER, SWINE-CHASER OF UPPER AND LOWER KEROON VALLEY, YOU DRUDGE OF BOLL, NERATIAN POACHER, HARLOT STUD OF BITRA, PERJURER OF FORT, AND FOOL OF ALL THE WORLD, A CRACKED SHELL BEFORE FARANTH, OFFSPRING OF A TUNNELSNAKE, AND THE PATCH OF DRY HIDE ON MY OWN FLANK! WHER'S SNOUT! RUNNER'S a**! SLAUGHTER-PIT MUTT! UNBOUND BEAST WORTHY OF NO RIDER, FLEE BACK TO YOUR MOTHER'S HATCHING SANDS, FOR SHE IS THE ONLY GOLD THAT WILL EVER LOOK UPON YOU WITH LESS THAN DISGUST! He closed on the bronze, screaming invective, poised to strike a ripping blow across the larger male's back and wings before continuing on in clearer skies towards the rising gold. His loathing for Jirkath was palpable, but his desire for Fianth was stronger, and though he wished heartily to knock the bronze from the sky, he would not let himself be snared and dragged down in turn.

Meepfur
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
BastetAmun
medigel
Uta
faesinger
Feel free to make the hit as bad as you like—I saw that you rolled Jirkath dodging his claws in the roll, so that's fine! Or having him shredded and having to fall. Krah is mostly making a strafing (and swearing) run at him because he happens to be right along his route to Fianth. He won't break off to chase Jirkath, unless absolutely necessary—he still thinks there's a chance he can catch his love!

-----------------------------

KRAHSUJUNTH'S STATS
Strength: 12
Speed: 18
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 18
Wits: 13
Bonus +10 to all rolls

Rolls: 22+41+18+32+X=113

Beware Krahsujunth!
Danger zone: Roll of 25-39 OR total score of 103-123

If you roll in this range, roll an additional D4 and check your results below!
1 - The furious blue comes streaking towards you, claws outstretched! You manage to duck out of the way of his strike, but it costs you a bit of movement. -2 to total score.

2 - Pain lances through you as Krahsujunth's teeth sink into a softer patch of flesh. You trumpet alarm and manage to pull free, but you've fallen a bit behind in the process! -6 to total score.

3. Out of nowhere the blue swoops in, flying right into your path. For a moment you think you can duck around him, then CRACK! Like a whip his tail snaps out, striking across your snout! -3 to total score.

4. You edge a bit too near to the blue for his liking, and he snarls a warning at you. Thankfully, another rival catches his eye at just that moment, and you're spared the feel of his claws...for now.

ShinosBee

Nerd

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 24!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:17 pm

NPC Bronze Silmarath & Be'ren

She danced out of his reach, and he had no eyes or ears for anyone else. As far as Be'ren was concerned, there was only Olliah and Fianth - only Be'ren and Silmarath. And Krahsujunth. The others had become nonentities. So it was with a Bronzerider when he was caught up in his dragon's thoughts. "I can be bold for you, my dear," Be'ren purred, dark blue eyes filled with promise. He was a tall man, broad of shoulder, and handsome of face. A typical Bronzerider, perhaps, but there was a gentleness about the Weyrleader's brother that belied such an image. "I will give you my all."

---

Dancing high above, his wings flared with effortless ease, Silmarath declared his love for Fianth with every stroke of wingtip against air. To climb to the very stars themselves would be nothing, if only he might fall twined with his dearest love. Evidently such declarations did not sit well with Blue Krahsujunth, whose tail lashed across his snout in a cruel whip. Silmarath cried out in pain, his eyes taking on a grey of grief. Had he gone too far? Sadness turned the purple of his gaze pale beyond measure.

Never would he fly so again. He had gone too far. He bugled his sorrow and love, nevertheless straining to meet Rukbat as the Queen rose up in resplendent grace and beauty. She was as lovely as the sun! Beautiful Fianth, you put the stars themselves to shame with your magnificence. Truly. There has never been a Queen so glorious as you, nor will there ever be. His darling sister - a sweet, gentle soul who matched her Blue mate in her passion. Never to be his, but always admired. Always beloved.

----

Base points for bronze: 45pts
- Between 16-45 turns: +10 point
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
-A High Reaches resident: +5pts
-Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts

Silmarath's Stats: 75 points

Strength: 20
Speed: 8
Stamina: 22
Wits: 15

Positive Traits: Clever, Gentle, Considerate
Negative Traits: Retiring, Standoffish, Unambitious

Stamina + Strength + Speed: 1-50

Round 1: 25
Round 2: 40 - 2 = 38
Round 3: 46
Round 4: 24 - 3 = 21

Total: 130

Cheri rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:18 pm

1 - The furious blue comes streaking towards you, claws outstretched! You manage to duck out of the way of his strike, but it costs you a bit of movement. -2 to total score.

2 - Pain lances through you as Krahsujunth's teeth sink into a softer patch of flesh. You trumpet alarm and manage to pull free, but you've fallen a bit behind in the process! -6 to total score.

3. Out of nowhere the blue swoops in, flying right into your path. For a moment you think you can duck around him, then CRACK! Like a whip his tail snaps out, striking across your snout! -3 to total score.

4. You edge a bit too near to the blue for his liking, and he snarls a warning at you. Thankfully, another rival catches his eye at just that moment, and you're spared the feel of his claws...for now.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 45 ... 6!

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:19 pm
Brown Kalikath:

Kalikath watched as Fianth soared high and joined her, not wanting to out pass the lovely gold. Others were flying high and fast, more doing fancy moves, but Kalikath only stayed just in range, a steady and constant presence. Your Krah is a very lucky man to have gained your affection. I can only hope that I can help bring the two of you a wonderful family. He sent a wave of silent support to Fianth and another to Krah. You do not falter, Krah, in your love and devotion. Nor do you falter now in your chase. It is admirable and inspiring.

Base points for brown: 40pts
Between 16-45 turns: +10 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
A High Reaches resident: +5pts
Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts
Total: 70

Strength: 17
Speed: 11
Stamina: 17

Roll 1: Speed + strength (28 ): 26
Roll 2: Strength + Dexterity+ Wit (42): 24
Roll 3: Dexterity + Strength + Stamina (44): 1
Roll 4: Stamina + Strength + Speed (45): 6

Total: 57  
houllow generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 33!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:19 pm
And so, she began to climb. The gold must have been getting weary, he did not blame her with so many following, and thus Soheith started to climb as well. The blue struck him for what he hoped was the last time (and again, he snapped at his tail), but Soheith took it with some grace.

The Queen was calling. He wanted to answer her calls, as the color purple rolled finally throughout his eyes.

-------------------------------

NPC Bronze Soheith, of O'tas

Soheith: Soft and peaceful, he is a small bronze who is often mistaken for a larger brown. Contented to follow, yet lead when needed, he does not hesitate to defend when pushed. Fancies himself a protector, but only in some cases. Was hurt during Threadfall, but has recovered enough to chase.

O'tas: Mid-forties. Often volunteers himself in places that don't need help. Currently helping with chores, because he feels it's the least he could do to thank the Weyr. A little sheepish. Probably still a virgin? Very awkward.

SOHEITH'S STATS:
-30 turns: +10 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
-Unaffiliated: +1
-Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts
POINT TOTAL: 71 points

Strength: 18
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 8
Wits: 13

round 1 21 [ speed + strength = 28 ] ( danger zone hit: -3 ) 18
round 2 37 [ strength + dex + wits = 39 ] ( danger zone hit: -6 ) 31
round 3 12 [ dex + strength + stamina = 48 ] ( danger zone hit: -3 ) 9
round 4 33 [ stamina + strength + speed = 50 ] ( danger zone hit: -3 ) 30

total : 88  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

houllow rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:21 pm
[ soheith, once again in the kranger zone ]  
Revel1984 generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 35!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:21 pm
Avroth had no words left as he tried to close in on Fianth, all other dragons behind him ignored, or rather, just out of mind for the moment, he was feeling pretty desperate now, but so far had conserved a lot of energy compared to some others, in fact it wasn't long before he realised how close he was to Fianth, though one other got between Krah and Fianth ... Jirkath .... ooooh that bronze needed tearing from the sky but Avroth understood Krah's reluctance, because he too felt the urge, the desperate desire to catch the golden Queen, his shoulders burned as he followed Fianth up, up up.... so focussed was he on her that he didn't see the blue tail in time and he roared when it cracked against his face "KRAHSUJUNTH ENOUGH!" he snarled, holding back on returning the violence "Your argument is with that wherdung pile of a Bronze, not me, i only wish to serve as i can to give you a clutch to father over" his tone was decidedly less tolerant but he could understand the other's feelings, he didn't stop though, he continued to chase Fianth, determined that he would catch her... maybe... he had more hope given he was closer now.

Shinosbee
Avroth says Krah pls stop hitting me.... take it out on Jirkath will you....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Base points for brown: 40pts
- Between 16-45 turns: +10 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- A High Reaches resident: +5pts
- Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts
= 65

Strength: 14
Speed: 11
Stamina: 15

1. Strength 14 + Speed 11 = 25 (rolled 3)
2. Strength 14 + Dexterity 10 + Wits 15 = 39 (rolled 9)
3. Dexterity 10 + Strength 14 + Stamina 15 = 39 (rolled 23... -2 for Krah attack)
4. Stamina 15 + Strength 14 + Speed 11 = 40 (rolled 35... -3 for Krah attack)

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Revel1984 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:22 pm
krah attack

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 45 ... 34!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:25 pm
Bronze Gareth of A'dras

His leg stung, but Gareth pushed on, focusing on the thought and dream of being a clutch father. Ah, but how wonderful would it be to share the parentage with Krahsujunth! How lucky would those hatchlings be!

The bronze was eager and moved quickly, watching as Fianth began to rise higher and higher into the air. He followed after her, sending her the feelings of lust and longing for a clutch. There were no more words to offer..

With his attention upon the Golden hide, Gareth did not notice how close he drew to Krahsununth. The blue snarled a warning at him, but luckily he was distracted before he took anything out of the bronze.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Gareth: A very logical bronze who has a strategic mind. A very humble dragon.

About A'dras: Will be at his weyr with his weyrmate.

Gareth
Strength: 15
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 15

Round One: Strg + Spd; 15 + 15 = 30 / 11
Round Two: Strgh + Dex; 15 + 15 = 30/8
Round Three: Dex + Strgh + Stm; 15 + 15 +15 = 45/10
Round Four: Strgh + Stam + Spd; 15 + 15 +15 = 45/34You edge a bit too near to the blue for his liking, and he snarls a warning at you. Thankfully, another rival catches his eye at just that moment, and you're spared the feel of his claws...for now.

Total 63  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
BastetAmun rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:26 pm
Rolling for Danger Roll  
faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 27!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:26 pm
Bronze Jirkath:
You are the one that will have to run and hide. Jirkath hissed at Krah. Once she remembers what it is like to be with a bronze, a real dragon, then you will be left to the wayside. All your pretty talking will not save you. Jirkath surged into the area Krah was in to menace the smaller blue. He avoided Krah's minor attack with a mocking, You can't beat me, and then purposefully looked away as if to say he had no worries about Krah anymore.

Between 6-15 turns: +7 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
A High Reaches resident: +5pts
Genuinely cruel, mean, or unkind dragons: -5pts
Looks down upon Blues, Greens, or Whites: -7pts
Total: 55

Strength: 15
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 7
Wits: 10

Roll 1: speed + strength: 13
Roll 2: Strength + Dexterity+ Wit (32) : 28
Roll 3: Dexterity + Strength + Stamina (37) : 4
Roll 4: Stamina + Strength + Speed (38 ): 27 -2 for Krah!

Total: 70  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 48 ... 9!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:28 pm
NPC Gr'm and bronze Praetoth

Those dark eyes still watched Olliah as she moved about them, watching and looking over them all. One male grabbed her wrist and he couldn't help the low growl that came from his chest. Already making a chance to grab for her, was the anger at the man or himself for not taking such an opportunity. Olliah did not allow herself to be held for long, dancing among them once more, moving from one suitor to the next.

Another man was bold enough to move towards her, wanting to take her in his arms. There was no growl, but his teeth were gritted as he stared at the site, moving nearer as Olliah spoke. He was not a wordsmith, he only truly knew about fighting and how to protect those who needed it. He wished he could voice more of his feelings to her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was climbing and Praetoth was doing his best to follow after her. He was not lucky enough to catch a thermal, his wings ached as he pushed his bulk through the air. He was determined to catch her, knowing his chance to actually do so was slim but he was not going to allow the small hope to dwindle down.

Krahsujunth spoke to him then, in response to his on words. Only slow in respect Krahsujunth. The next time you strike me, I will taste your ichor. It was not a threat but a promise though he still did not mean it to be cruel. There was still humor in his words, the joy of fighting with another dragon spiraling through the air, biting and clawing at one another. It gave him just as much pleasure as the thought of falling with a Gold or a Green and twined.

ShinosBee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Praetoth: The essence of a protector, Praetoth is built like a stone wall. A strong willed bronze who cares about protecting and keeping others safe. He has no time for those who put others in harms way, especially when they make stupid decisions.

About Gr'm: A strong and silent type. Gr'm has been at High Reaches now since Thread returned, but he spent much of his younger time as a mercenary before, and after he impressed Praetoth. Going back to the weyr was strange, but he is slowly getting used to it again.

Praetoth's Stats
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 18

Round One: Strg+Spd; 20+10=30/7
Round Two: Strgh + Dex; 20 + 12 = 32/28
Round Three: Dex + Strgh + Stam; 12 + 20 + 18=50/11; Out of nowhere the blue swoops in, flying right into your path. For a moment you think you can duck around him, then CRACK! Like a whip his tail snaps out, striking across your snout! -3 to total score.
Round Four: Strgh + Stam + Spd; 20 + 10 + 18=48/9

Total: 52  
faesinger rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:32 pm
JIRKATH IS IN THE DANGER ZONE!

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 52 ... 34!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:32 pm
Total: 72 Points

Wits: 10

Strength + Speed = 30
-rolled a 7
Strength + Dexterity + Wits = 40
-rolled 18
Dexterity + Strength + Stamina = 52
Rolled 41
Strength + Stamina + Speed = 52
Rolled 34
Total so far: 100

Flights were a wonderful thing that could not be explained by words, you had to experience them, live in them. T'nor decided to stop fighting against his bronze and the emotions that were coursing through them both. He felt a pang of protectiveness towards Olliah as one bold man actually tried to grab hold of her. While there was no aggression behind it he couldn't help but feel as though the males actions were too bold, as if he was forcing her to pick him and he felt as though it was wrong and promptly moved forward as if to place himself between her and any others that might be trying to make her pick them. "You are as radiant as your dragon." T'nor said looking at her as he realized how close he was to her now, feeling a strong urge to just be there for her. It was Tarenoth though, the bronze was soaring high, wanting to show the Queen that he was strong and had the stamina to prove his worth to her, to prove that any eggs bought into this world by him would be worthy of her and her blue. Emotions ran high as the queens feelings washed over them all and Tarenoth let out a mighty roar of sheer power and emotion, he was in this flight no matter the outcome. "Such splendor to be hold as your hide glistens brilliantly, putting the sun to shame." The bronze spoke to the queen admiring her from where he was, twisting in the sky, his wings carrying him high on a current.

It would seem though that he had found himself near the blue who had won the queens heart and felt his fury as it ripped through him but he was not the target of his aggression, thankfully. 'Dearest Krah, you are more than worthy of her on this day, the fight you have in you drives me to love my own queen one day with such passion." It was true, Tarenoth wanted love like this, but he had yet to find it.

Uta

Shinosbee

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas