Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kurushimu National Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:14 am
User Image

Marcel closer and closer he got to the other man and then it was the most amusing thing in the world. Even under the surface of the water he heard Virgil's yelp and a wide grin planted itself on his face, at least until Virgil's knocked him on the side of the head. That sucked a bit. Luckily enough the water had cushioned the blow but dammit the other man still had a strong kick even while swimming. He then watched in complete amusement as he watched the lower half of his lovers body swim it's way over to the safety of shallower water and sat himself down in the sand. Well there went anymore fun he could have had. But nonetheless he heard Virgil shout something at him, something about rude? Well he was one to talk! Soon enough Marcel would begin to swim towards Virgil slowly but surely. The dark figure under the water would slowly reach the surface and Marcel decided to play shark much like Virgil had earlier and allowed the top half of his head to break water as he approached the other in shallower water. Once he was directly in front of Virgil Marcel would finally lift his whole head up and grinned "Poked ya good" he said in a teasing tone. It was the green light that he wasn't genuinely upset at him anymore and Marcel would stand up for a moment before sitting himself down in Virgil's lap and leaned back a bit into his chest. Well it was more like he was floating in Virgil's lap since he wasn't quite as tall as the other man but same difference "You're kicks ******** hurt, I got lucky I was underwater" there was a good chance that he could have been knocked out cold in any other situation. Nonetheless ignoring the dull ache in his head Marcel grinned a bit as he snuggled up to his Amor's broad chest and took in the view of the pond once again. Thankful that the fresh water had gotten rid of any lingering scents from that basement "Oh yeah, I have a crippling fear of leaches by the way" a bit late to inform the other man now but he might as well be sure to actually be clear about his phobia "I was a small kid and my Mamá brought me to her spa that offered some bullshit detox thing with leaches...another kid was there that I was playing with. Kid got mad at me over something I did and shoved me into the pool they had for that detox thing, I came out covered in leaches. Ranks in the top five things that traumatized me" he opened up about his childhood and where his phobia came from. Marcel would then look up at Virgil and planted a soft kiss against the others lips, once more ignoring the dull ache of his lip before pulling away "Sorry for overreacting like that, it wasn't fair to you" the Hispanic was man enough to apologize when he ******** up, especially when Virgil didn't deserve it.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His worry lessened as he spotted his figure slowly approaching him, which was a good sign. Watching him swim toward him caused him to grow a little apprehensive. Knowing how crafty and devious Marcel could be made him paranoid that he might have something else in store for him. But, at least for now, it seemed he was content to tease him about it. The lycan's face flushed scarlet at the reminder of what happened only a minute ago. Apparently, he needed to be more protective of his backside around him! He stubbornly looked away when Marcel stood, pretending to have that part of his body so close to his face to be offensive. As if it would ever truly be that to him. "I was defendin' my virtue." Virgil shot back in mock ire when he complained about being kicked. He tilted his head to both sides as he tried to examine Marcel's head, looking for any signs of bruising or any other damage. He couldn't see anything. "You're okay though?" Hopefully, he hadn't accidentally given him a concussion. Having him floating there and leaning against him broke the hard headed man down, his hands moving to lightly grasp him by the side and hold him close. All he could detect now was fresh water and the veteran’s personal scent if he inhaled deeply enough. ”Oh, I know.” He huffed out softly as it was confirmed he did indeed have a serious fear of the blood sucking parasite. The next time he decided to pull a prank on him, he was going to be a lot more careful about it. Anything parasitic certainly wouldn’t be mentioned ever again in jest just to be on the safe side. Virgil lightly rested his chin on the top of his head while he listened to the tale from his childhood, wrinkling his nose as he did. There were some health benefits to leeches, but detoxing with them? That was just dumb. Something straight out of the medieval times. Well, a lot of these things he read about people, especially women, doing in order to remain looking young and beautiful was stupid. It was no wonder Marcel came away scarred for life after that horrible experience. "You’re forgiven. Though now that I know, I can't really say it was an overreaction." Virgil kissed the spot on his neck the imaginary leech was supposed to be earlier as he wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. ”Got any more phobias I should know about?” Virgil didn’t want to show Marcel a cool looking creepy crawlie one day and get socked in the jaw for the trouble. As far as the natural world went, there wasn't much out there that could freak him out.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:35 pm
User Image

Marcel nodded his head at the question and rubbed the side of his head that got kicked, slicking some hair clinging to the area back. He would then proceed to poke the area a bit thoughtfully "It's a bit sore but what that's just kind of to be expected, I'll be fine though" he then grinned and chuckled to himself a bit "Practically molested, Shanked in the neck, thrown against a wall by a demon, bit my own lip open, and now I got kicked in the head. I just can't seem to catch a break" Marcel knew that most of these things weren't exactly laughing matters but he was one to downplay the negative and make light of it. He laughed nonetheless at the slew of bad things that happened to him, his hand reaching up to poke the softened scab on his neck, it wasn't hurting anymore and it was still healing but otherwise he was fine. Once Marcel spoke about and elaborated on his phobia it did feel rather nice to open up about his fears and let the other in a bit more, let him know about his weaknesses. He then smiled a bit when Virgil forgave him "Maybe..." he knew that Virgil was somewhat right, by all means he had a right to be downright terrified of something he feared but still, Marcel was a Vet who went through hell. A small leach shouldn't be anything. He then let out a small, pleased noise as his neck was kissed and was pulled closer to the other man. Marcel let out a small hum of thought when he was asked about other phobias he had "Don't laugh....but you're doing all the spider killing now that you live with me" he didn't want to admit to it, he really didn't but like most people in the world Marcel hated spiders. Granted it wasn't nearly as crippling as his freak out over leaches, he just found them to be terrifying looking and downright hell spawn "What about you Virgil? Any really phobias that I should know about?" if Virgil had any that were as bad as Marcel's were to the parasite then he would make sure to keep them away from him as much as possible.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Virgil eyed the spot he rubbed though he didn't make any more comments about the accident. If Marcel said he was okay then he would take his word for it. He chuckled when he listed all of the bad things that had happened to him so far after meeting him, somehow still managing a small smile. It could be a hell of a lot worse, he supposed. "Seems like my bad luck has rubbed off on ya. Sorry." He lightly hugged him. At least it couldn't be said that dating him would be boring! He lightly chewed on his lower lip after he caught the noise coming from his beau. It was too tempting to nibble on the tan column so close to his mouth, but he was going to do his best to resist. They were having a nice moment of relaxation, it would be a shame if something ruined it! Even though Marcel had told him not to laugh, he was unable to keep himself from chuckling in amusement at the confession. Here he was, holding onto a man who had been stabbed, burned, and god knew what else who was afraid of something a little as a spider. "Hate t'break it t'ya, love, but I don't kill spiders. I'll catch 'em release 'em for ya though." He only killed creatures when he absolutely had to and there was little reason for him to kill a spider since he was immune to the venom of the ones that could kill or seriously hurt a human. Virgil became very quiet and still after the same question was asked of him, giving some serious thought to it. "Aside from small spaces an' bein' trapped again...I don't think so." He would finally start after a minute or so. "Don't get me wrong...dolls creep me th' ******** out but I really wouldn't consider 'em t'be ah phobia." After all, he could still maintain logical thought when he was around one and his fear of them didn't take complete control over him as his claustrophobia did. The older man shifted somewhat as a new thought came to him. "Heh...does losin' ya count as one?" The question was asked in a whisper as if he was afraid to actually admit to his newest and biggest fear. Virgil wasn't trying to be romantic, either. "Don't mean t'sound like ah big ol' worrywart but I..." He made a noise of frustration as he what he wanted to say became all jumbled together. "I...do...in ah way...th' thought of somethin' happenin' t'ya ********' terrifies me. Vivi's death killed some part of me...I don't think live through that kind of pain again." He held onto Marcel a little bit tighter.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:30 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but laugh a bit at the how Virgil apologized for giving him his streak of bad luck, the hug was also appreciated. He would reach up and place a hand over one of the hands holding him and grinned "Hey now, you couldn't possibly have nothing but bad luck. You got a catch like me Querido" the Hispanic stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. It did seem like things just got so much more interesting the day he met Virgil, it was like he finally caught a break. Looking back on it his life was so monotonous and boring. Go to work, spend eight hours alone in a classroom, go home, eat, then go out to the bar and get smashed, everyday like clockwork. He really was glad that he kicked that picnic table. Marcel would lean his head back and rest his head against the other man's chest before letting out a content sigh, this was nice. Once he informed the other man of his other phobia Marcel would turn his head with a horrified look on his face at the others response "Oh you've got to be kidding me! Release them so those little living monsters can sneak back into the apartment and crawl into our mouths when we sleep!" No thank you. But he supposed that he would just have to accept it for what it was, as long as they were no longer near him, around him, within his sight, the Hispanic would be completely fine! Of course once he posed his own question it was unsurprising that he mentioned his hatred of confined spaces, although being trapped once again wasn't unexpected. Not to say that the idea of it ever happening to his love in the first place made the very blood in his veins boil in rage. However he did end up chuckling a bit when the dolls were brought up and Marcel gave a cheeky grin "Oh, so I can actually start that porcelain doll collection I've always wanted?" he teased a bit with his grin widening a bit more. But his chuckling was cut short when the other man whispered losing the Hispanic as a possible fear and Marcel frowned for a moment before a small smile formed on his face. It was both sweet and did hurt him at the same time. Marcel remained quiet as Virgil began to continue on, not saying anything as Virgil struggled to articulate his words. And when the Werewolf finally did speak it hit Marcel right in the heart, the fact that Virgil just compared his hypothetical death that could ever even come close to that of his Sisters death caused the Hispanic's heart to both ache and soar at the same time. Marcel would shake his head before pulling away and turning himself around in Virgil's lap so he could face him "Put those worries away Querido, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon" he whispered with a soft smile before burying his face in the others neck more or less to hide his quickly sorrowful expression. The fact that Virgil just admitted that made Marcel all to aware of the inevitable outcome, Marcel wasn't a Werewolf like Virgil, he wasn't immortal. He was only in his mid thirties, he still had a full life to live with many years to go but Virgil...Virgil was timeless. He knew that soon enough it would seem like the blink of an eye and he would be a feeble old man, probably unable to walk without a cane and there would still be Virgil, young as can be. He will die eventually and the very thought of putting the love of his life through that kind of pain didn't sit well with him but he knew that it was an unavoidable truth. So instead he began to plant soft kisses along the other man's throat, he couldn't dwell on what was going to happen and live in the moment. He would savor and enjoy every moment he could spend with Virgil, the good and the bad no matter what. Soon Marcel peppered the other man's throat with kisses so soon he began on the other side of Virgil's neck "My love..." he whispered a bit before peppering kisses along the other side of his neck. Marcel was doing this to not only help get Virgil's mind off of any lingering thoughts of death but to also distract himself from those dreary thoughts and it was working quite well as he was thorough in his assault on the others neck.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I'm not so sure I'd call it good luck..." Virgil playfully joked at the suggestion his bad luck had nothing to do with meeting him. Of course, there was nothing but good to it. Marcel was the best thing that had happened to him in a very long time. He could certainly be a handful at times, true, but that was just one of those things he found endearing about him. He would say the day they met was the luckiest day in his life if he didn't already think each day he got to spend with him was a lucky one. It didn't surprise him the Spaniard had some witty remark for his process for dealing with eight-legged freaks. His chuckle was full of humor at what he proclaimed would happen if he released them. Well, Marcel could either deal with the spiders himself or let him handle his way if he didn't like it! But the big guy got the point pretty well. There would be no showing off any cool or cute spiders he found. Which was just a shame. Marcel could probably feel him shudder the moment he mentioned starting a doll collection. Virgil doubted the desire was true a one, but he could still envision it perfectly. A bunch of dolls decorating the apartment, their realistic yet dead eyes watching his every move. He shivered, shaking his head in denial of the thought and the teasing question. No...just no. He would have joked back with him if admitting to deepest and darkest fear hadn't sobered his mood some. He loosened his grasp around him to make it easier for him to move and lowered up his head so he could better meet the earth-toned gaze. "I know, darlin'. An' I will." A small frown started to form though he soon pressed his lips together into a straight line to hide it. It was frustrating for him to have his companion reaffirm those words to him. It wasn't as if he'd forgotten them or the promise he had made, but fear had a great way of making them become null and void. As much as he was able to live in the moment and enjoy their time together, those times when something caused his fear over losing Marcel to surface to the forefront also had a tendency to help those senseless worries linger. But he was glad he had managed to tell him. If anything, maybe it would help explain why he tended to act too damn protective every now and then. Time would eventually take his beloved away from him, but Virgil thought he might be able to handle natural causes from old age than he would a sudden hypothetical death. Watching him grow older would give him time to come to terms with the cold hard facts, wouldn't it? Unless...Virgil shut down all process of thought then and there. It was a terrible idea. And dangerous. Because not everyone could survive becoming a lycanthrope or control their new life. He needed to stop being greedy. Besides who was to say Marcel would want that? It wasn't exactly a walk in the park all of the time. Blessedly, he was given a distraction from all of the turmoil inside of his mind. His head tilted back to expose more of his neck from the former soldier to kiss, a pleased sound escaping from his throat as he did. While the area was nowhere sensitive for him as it was to the other man, it still felt nice. He could see why Marcel liked it so much although he was thankful it was nowhere as maddening for him. He already had enough weaknesses to exploit and for all he knew, there might be more he'd yet to discover. "My heart." He echoed back softly. Almost literally since Virgil had been nothing more than a shell of a man until Marcel had come into his life. Gently hooking an index underneath his chin, he tilted the other man's face up and kissed him on the side of the mouth to avoid aggravating his injury. "By the way...if ya ever bring ah doll home, we're gettin' ah pet tarantula. Named Bessie." The werewolf didn't like spiders enough to ever actually own one as a pet, but he would totally do it if he had to!

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:26 am
User Image

Marcel was at least thankful that the other man would at least just get rid of the spiders, even though he'd feel better if they were just killed. But if that was Virgil's desire then he wouldn't complain outside too much, but if he saw the same spider twice he would be convinced they were plotting his death one night! The Hispanic grinned a bit when the joke of a doll collection was mentioned, he could actually feel the other man shudder. It was a bit funny how something as innocent as a doll could freak him out, although he's seen enough movies in his time to know they could be terrifying as well! However once the mood became a bit less playful his grin changed into a small smile as Virgil acknowledged his words. The Hispanic did have to admit that looking back on everything it did make sense that Virgil was so protective over him either way. Their lives together were put on a timer because of his own humanity and that was just a simple fact. The other man was probably just worried about something happening that could cut their time together short and the idea made Marcel smile a bit, that Virgil was so willing to protect him even if he felt like he didn't need it. His own humanity...Marcel couldn't help but wonder what was going through Virgil's head? Did..did the idea of trying to turn him cross it? He'd never ask about it as it seemed like a bit of a loaded question that would be unfair to ask. The thought hadn't even crossed his mind until this moment and he didn't know how he felt about it, to become immortal and stay with Virgil forever? It sounded like a dream but then staying the same age as his son grew older and older before withering away and dying? That did not sit so well with him, the idea of the parent outliving the child shook Marcel to the very core. He dispelled those thoughts once he began to kiss the other man's neck, they would be no good and could only cause trouble. Once he began all thoughts were exclusively on Virgil, how he felt, how he smelt, how he reacted, everything about the other man was proving addictive for him. Marcel would feel his heart skip a beat and offered a small smile "Mi Luz.." he mumbled his more proper name into the others ear before going back to his kisses. However he would feel his chin be lifted away as Virgil kissed the corner of his mouth and his next comment caused Marcel to laugh aloud for a moment before grinning in amusement "Deal then, no Dolls, no Hellspawn....I mean Tarantula's!" drat and there went the idea of bringing home a doll just to spook Virgil because he knew for a fact the other man would go out and get a tarantula just to spite him! Either way Marcel would eventually just settle into a comfortable silence as his hands began to roam Virgil's entire upper body, once again running his fingers along the edges of each scar the other had. His hand grazing over the area of his head "So you're going to call the doctor as soon as we get home, right?" he made sure to drill the other man, he most certainly didn't forget and he would get on his case about this now if he had too!

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Every now and then Virgil wished he always had a tail so he could better emote what he was feeling. Sometimes, smiling didn't feel like it quite cut it when it came to showing just how joyful he was. As he was now, his heart overflowing with it as Marcel whispered his pet name. Then again, having a tail in his human form would probably bring no end of trouble so he was better off without it. It would probably only invite people to pull on it, not to mention it would make it difficult as hell to blend in with a crowd of humans and he hated standing out enough as it was. "I knew ya'd come t'see things my way." He gave a toothy grin as he chuckled almost darkly. Maybe the threatening promise was just a bit drastic, but he wanted to make sure he wouldn't come home to a horrible surprise one day. Or, even worse, wake up with one in bed with him. Needless to say, when it came to Marcel and his pranks, he didn't entirely trust him. The human was too damn mischievous for his own good! A soft relaxed sigh was released as things quieted down between them, his eyes slipping half-way closed as he smoothed his fingers back through Marcel's hair and brought the hand to rest on the back of his neck. "Don't ya get tired of those?" He murmured quietly after a moment of feeling the strange session of his scars being traced, without any trace of negativity in his voice. Marcel did it often enough it made him wonder if he did to keep himself entertained or something. There definitely was enough of them to keep one busy for a while and that was only with part of his body. He could have drifted off to sleep as they were, but his peace was interrupted by an unwanted reminder. Virgil let out a long groan and squeezed his eyes as he winced. Damn it all! He had really hoped the issue would be forgotten. And worse yet, he couldn't put it off this time since Marcel had given in and finally called his son. "Do I gotta, really?" He was a big bad werewolf, what was a tiny sliver of wood going to do him? Hell if he actually knew but he was going to doubt anything would. He'd survived through worse, after all. Still, he knew he couldn't squirm his way out of this one since he had promised Marcel he would go get it checked out. Going back on a promise to him wasn't something he would willingly do unless it was the only option. "Don't get me wrong, I'll call 'em first thing but..." A side of his nose was wrinkled as he opened his eyes again. "Think of what else we could do with th' money..." Like buy a pet tarantula and a doll collection, something he'd rather waste money on than going to the doctor. Appointments alone weren't cheap and he could only imagine how much an x-ray would be. And it wasn't as if the bounty hunting life came with cushy benefits such as medical insurance. Something he regretted not investing in years ago, forgoing it since he thought he would never need it.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:14 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but roll his eyes at the other man's comment, of course he would! Still though he grinned "What can I say, when threatened to have another demon brought into our home...compromises must be made" of course calling all spiders, tarantulas, and other horrible, awful creatures demons was a bit dramatic. But then of course when wasn't Marcel at least a little bit dramatic about things? He considered it to be be one of his many charming traits if you asked him! Eventually settling back into tracing the other mans scars that covered his body was quickly growing to be one of his favorite pastimes. Of course when Virgil brought it up the Hispanic let out a low hum as he contemplated the answer for a second before shaking his head "Nope" it was a simple enough answer but he wasn't done, only taking a moment to think about why he insisted on doing it "I like your scars, they're beautiful...kind of...makes me feel...less self conscious about...mine..." he would openly admit that he hated all the light tissue that marred his otherwise tan skin, each one was a ******** up, a mistake, or just something that should never have happened. The cut on his neck would join the collection soon enough much to his chagrin "They add to you're appearance...and I think you're sexy with them" Marcel might as well admit to the truth, even if it was a bit embarrassing to do so. He was also thankful that he had his head resting on Virgil's shoulder, although the color in his ears and neck might give him away a little bit should the other man look. Either way Marcel thought that maybe if Virgil looked this good with the scars then maybe he did as well, he remembered the days when his skin was flawless and unmarred, part of himself wished he could go back. But then maybe he could just accept them as a part of himself and maybe make them look as good as Virgil does. Of course once he heard Virgil begin to groan and whine about going to the doctor he had a feeling this would happen. With a small sigh Marcel pulled back with no amusement in his eyes as his dark gaze bored directly into Virgil's "Yes, you do" his tone was sharp and concise, making sure there was no way to misinterpret what he said. He then listened to Virgil speak and didn't even roll his eyes or anything else he normally did when the other was dramatic about things. Marcel simply stared directly at Virgil with a stern look "Virgil I will drag you to that Hospital kicking and screaming. You are getting that arrowhead out of your chest whether you like it or not" he was not even playing with the notion of leaving it where it remained "You could have the worlds oldest Werewolf come up to me and tell me that it wouldn't do anything and I'd still demand it get taken out! This is non negotiable" and rather honestly Marcel would do it too if need be, granted he'd probably just trick Virgil by saying they were going to one place but then taking him to the Hospital. Kind of like telling your dog that they're going to the park but then taking them to the vet, it would be a betrayal but it was for their own good whether they liked it or not.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If Marcel thought he was dramatic then he needed to take a look in the mirror! Though, unlike with him, it was usually cute as it was now. The simple answer was one Virgil could be content with although he wasn't going to complain when he started to explain it to him. Beautiful? He didn't think so. But his opinion of his own scars improved a tiny fraction when Marcel elaborated even more. Well, if they helped him come to terms with his scarred body then maybe they weren't completely horrendous. The claim the pale scar tissue that marked his body was sexy made him laugh softly, which he was quick to stifle because he didn't want him to think he wasn't taking him seriously. He was, it was just amusing to him and somewhat of a relief to hear. He hadn't lost his eyesight and the first time he'd seen the newly acquired scars had disgusted even him. So much so he had broken the mirror in the bathroom in his hospital room so he wouldn't have to look at himself. The judgment and repulsion the guy he'd tried to hook with when he finally saw them only solidified his belief that he was nothing more than a revolting monster. Marcel's words were cathartic in a way and made him feel just a bit giddy. This whole time he thought the younger man ignored them or something, but to hear he actually thought they were attractive? Yeah, it was good to hear. Spotting red tone to the edge of his ear did nothing to help him control the laughter threatening to spill out again. "I like yours too, darlin'." Virgil finally managed once he'd calmed down, speaking in that soft murmur as he usually did with sweet confession as if any louder would make the truth seem insincere. Well, except the one the wound on his neck would leave behind. That one would always be a reminder of how he hadn't been quick enough to help his lover. An index dip lightly ran over the scar near his spine since it was the one he knew the newest story of. He moved his head just enough to be able to get a better look at what few scars he could see from their current position. It did seem as if there were a lot more stories to hear. His jaw instantly hardened when his eyes locked with his own.

To him, it felt like a challenge this time around considering what subject their conversation had turned to. For someone who usually came off as snarky and teasing most of the time, the moments when the Hispanic suddenly turned deathly serious were unnerving. These moments Virgil knew he'd better listen up and listen closely. His mouth opened in full preparation to argue back only for it to shut with an audible snap a second later. Thank the gods. The brute was certain they had agreed they would wait to see what the doctor said about it before doing anything else. And yet at the same time, he remembered how concerned Marcel had seemed over the issue. How damn unmoveable on the subject about the stupid broken arrow he had been then, too. It appeared there was no way around this indestructive wall of his boyfriend's will when it came to this one thing. "I swear...You're makin' ah mountain out of ah molehill 'ere..." He muttered with a loud huff while he continued to give him a stubborn look. Virgil was sure the other must he was being the world's biggest drama queen right now and it didn't bother him. He had his reasons for being reluctant about the possible surgery, reasons the man would most likely keep to himself since he wasn't the sharing and caring sort. He swore bitterly underneath his breath. Several months had passed since he'd managed to get away from the yakuza but they were still making his life difficult! Reaching down, his hands planted themselves on his rump before he roughly pulled Marcel forward so his lower body was flushed against his torso. "Let me get this straight...now I have t'go through with surgery even if th' doctor says it's harmless?" A skeptical brow was raised. That was what he'd more or less heard. But if it would shut Marcel up..."If so, you're not missin' work for this, I hope ya know that..."
By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:14 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but smile a little bit when when he swore he felt the others chest shudder a bit. He couldn't tell from his position what was going on but he hoped the other was simply laughing, he didn't like the sight of the other in tears. He would sneak a peak at Virgil's face and felt relief when the it was all but confirmed for him that the other was simply trying to stifle his chuckles. The others smile never failed to make his heart soar a little bit, especially when Virgil was smiling because of something he said or did. Of course once his Love spoke the Hispanic blinked a bit and offered a small smile as he tightened his grip a bit "You do?" he spoke quietly as all the horrible thoughts about his own body swirled in his head at once. However he simply put them all away, if Virgil liked his scars then who was he to think otherwise? It was a genuine boost to his confidence for sure, the idea that the other man liked the scars that marred his body was one that made him feel so much better. Of course the Hispanic chuckled a little bit before shaking his head "I know I've said this before but...I really don't know what I did to deserve you..." Marcel just felt the need to voice the gratitude he felt for having someone like Virgil in his life, someone who genuinely understood where he was coming from. Someone who actually understands what battle and bloodshed were like. He then felt a shiver run down his spine just as Virgil ran his finger over the scar that nearly paralyzed him, it was without a doubt a single of his closest calls ever in his life.

When Marcel began to lay down the law with Virgil he was fully expecting a full argument to break out over this. Thankfully however the other man seemed to decide against it at the last second and he was rather thankful for it. It was their agreement "Look just get the X-rays, I doubt the doctor would want to leave it in either way!" if Marcel had his way then Virgil would just go straight to surgery and get it removed and go on with his life. But that wasn't how it worked sadly. The Hispanic then blinked and got a bit indignant at Virgil's accusation "I am not! Virgil that thing is right over your heart! I don't care how durable you think you are. I don't want to take any chances!" he voiced his own concern over the issue. Marcel knew that Virgil had healing capabilities that were beyond anything he could think of but dammit all though the thought of a complication happening because of Virgil's flippant attitude regarding the foreign object scared him! The Hispanic was just about to question the other on what he muttered, however he blinked in surprise when the other man grabbed his rear which caught him off guard "What the..!?" Once his lower body was flush with Virgil's torso he blinked a bit as the Hispanic faltered a bit when Virgil questioned him "Well...I...Virgil I just..." OK he did sound way too pushy a few moments ago he did admit "It's just...Virgil s**t like this worries me!" he spoke earnestly "It's just that...the thought of the arrow head being shattered...and right over your heart too.." he took a few moments to gather his thoughts before placing his hand over the spot where it laid "And then you transform and run around...your body shifts and changes...I'm scared one of these days it'll lodge into your heart or something and...take you from me" Marcel didn't know how else to put it at this point. It was just the idea of it being over his heart that caused him issues "If it were anywhere else I probably wouldn't care as much..." finally the Hispanic sighed and chose to relent on his originally immovable wall "...If the doctor says you don't need it...then you don't have to get it removed...I just want you to do it for my peace of mind" he then shook his head a bit as a thought occurred to the Hispanic "Do you not like Hospitals or something?" it would make sense as to why Virgil was adamant on not going in.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Aye, I do." Virgil would confirm with a small smile. He couldn't organize his thoughts enough to tell him why he liked them as much he had. He just did. They were a part of who Marcel was and he adored every single thing about him even the unpleasant bits. He saw them as mementos to the difficult and dangerous trials the Spanish soldier had survived through. Things that would have killed the unlucky or made it difficult for them to make through average day life in normal society. He should be proud of them a small amount. "I don't either but I thank my stars all th' time that we're together." If the gods themselves had came down from the heavens the day before their meeting to tell him his fate, he would have laughed hard in their faces right before trying to punch one of them. Falling in love like this used to be such a ******** stupid and unrealistic concept to him. Yet he had fallen hard and had no plans of trying to save himself from this fate of having a domestic life with the person he had fallen for.

An uncertain frown claimed his face while Marcel went back to protesting the issue. His head slightly turned to the side as he eyed him, finding his raised voice just a tad painful with their close proximity. Why hadn't he taken care of the arrow before this? For that matter, why in the hell had he gone and told Marcel about it? This was bringing him no end of trouble and would until the issue was resolved. Virgil shook his head at the indignation entering his tone. It still did feel as if he was making a big deal over nothing although he was doing a pretty good job of not letting himself grow any more irritated than he already was. Marcel had his reasons, he supposed, very good ones in fact. "Heh..." A slight chuckle that sounded more annoyed than anything came from him. The bold move seemed to do the trick with catching the veteran off guard as he had hoped. Seemed to calm him down and get him to speak more normally, too. He wouldn't exactly say the other had sounded irrational before, but it was a lot easier for him to devote the whole of his attention to what he was saying this time. His fingertips subtly kneaded the supple flesh under them while he listened and kept quiet, afraid that interrupting him would just set him off again. Arguing that something piercing his heart as long as it wasn't silver was just a bad idea. The beast simply nodded to show he at least understood where he was coming from. It wouldn't be fair to expect him to listen to his concerns about his health while he ignored the ones his lover had about his own. In all honesty, this was his own stupidity. They had found the arrow when they had given him a check-up before releasing him and they had wanted to remove it then, but he had put his foot down and had left before the nurse had managed to come back with the paperwork for the surgery. Stuff he wasn't going to tell Marcel because he was tired of being yelled at. One of his hands moved to cover the hand he had placed over his heart as he offered a slight smile. "We'll see what th' doctor says, but I'm sure you'll get what ya want in th' end." He doubted his doctor's opinion on the whole matter would have changed since the last time he'd had an x-ray. If by some miracle the doctor didn't think removing the pieces of the arrow was important, he might still suggest going through with the surgery just so Marcel wouldn't have to worry any longer. After all, he had made it abundantly clear it was what he wanted to happen. He lightly snorted at his question. That should be pretty damn obvious. "Nope, I don't. I'm sick an' tired of 'em an' of bein' sliced open an' worked on like some kind of science experiment." A sigh of frustration was released. Virgil knew he sounded childish but at this point, he didn't care. He'd gone through so much in the last year alone, he felt a little entitled to some immaturity. "Seven months...that's about how long it took for me t'recover from everythin' th' Amari did t'me. I've only been out ah couple of months so forgive me if I ain't exactly chompin' at th' bit t'go back." His head sagged down for a moment, the man feeling a bit defeated. "I guess it shouldn't bother me 'cause I've gone through it before, but it does...sometimes th' cure is worse than th' disease." In this case, it would be for him since surgery for his kind had added risks. The recovery would be a b***h as well. Virgil rested his chin on his shoulder while he hugged onto him with an arm to steal his body warmth. The sun had moved out of position and was no longer shining directly down onto the pond, the added shade was starting to make him feel chilled. "I'll need t'take ah few days off of work when it happens. I hope that's okay." He knew from experience how much it would take out of him and make him feel. The antidote to reverse the effects of silver on his body weren't pretty. Just one reason he was stuck in the hospital for so long.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:04 am
User Image

Marcel had to swallow down some damn mewling noise that wanted to bubble out of his throat due to the other man's kneading. Damn him! This was not the time for that! Thankfully the topic at hand was more than enough to keep the Hispanic distracted and level headed for the most part. Granted the other man was still killing him with it! Marcel would then listen to Virgil speak and nodded his head in agreement. He couldn't imagine any doctor willing to leave something like that in a persons chest, Werewolf or not. The Hispanic then made sure he was all ears when Virgil began to speak about his experience in Hospitals and his general dislike towards them. He nodded his head once again in total agreement "I know how you feel there..." Marcel remembered how he was forced to remain bedridden after so many close brushes with death. The doctors and nurses all joked with him that the Hospital he stayed at was like a second home for him. He always did hate it when they said that. The former Soldier then blinked a bit when Virgil spoke about how long he stayed in that hospital and suddenly it made so much sense why he was so adamant about not going back there for any reason "Seven months..." he muttered to himself. For someone to remain in the Hospital for seven months Virgil's wounds would have had to been awful. Suddenly Marcel had grown a new respect for Virgil, to live though torture that hospitalized him for seven months? The Hispanic Veteran doubted that he would have survived such torture. Suddenly he felt the burning the desire to comfort the other man in any way possible but yet none came to mind "Virgil take all the time you need! I don't care one bit, and I'm sure the school will understand that you'll need those days" "Besides..look on the bright side at least..." that was rich coming from him of all people "The surgery couldn't possibly take that long, they cut open that one spot and pull everything out" he thought for a moment "...That's what...an hour tops? You get stitches or whatever and you I'm sure you'll be able to leave!" he tried his hardest to be encouraging and convincing that it wouldn't be that bad. Honestly he couldn't see the other man needing to be under the knife for too long, unless the arrow head did shatter into fragments. But even then that's like two hours max! Marcel then gave an easy grin to the other man "Besides, those days off can be spent together if you want!" he winked a small bit as he put on a charming smile to add emphasis.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil went back to kneading his fingers into his rump while Marcel talked, unaware of how it could affect him. He wasn't trying to be naughty or start anything, he was simply trying to distract himself from darker thoughts. More or less using the poor Hispanic's butt cheeks as a stress ball! He grimaced somewhat at his choice of words on one point. Pull everything out? He knew what he meant by it, but it was still too easy for him to imagine the surgery staff having fun with pulling out handfuls of his organs as if he were living pinata. But Marcel was right, as always. The whole hospital stay itself should only take a few short hours at most even if there were complications involving the arrow in his chest. Or should, anyway. Either way, there was no use in fretting about what could happen until they went to the appointment and found out what was going on with it. Not that it was easy for him to not do exactly that despite how much the other man was trying to reassure him everything would be fine. Though the wink and charm thrown his way did a lot better job of improving his mood than the not-so-convincing pep talk did. "Are ya gunna dress up in one of those skimpy lil' nurse uniforms an' take care of me while I'm recoverin'?" He playfully teased. His beau needn't worry though. While he had nothing against cross-dressing, it wasn't something he was really into or found arousing. Virgil shook his head. "I wouldn't want your wallet t'suffer on my account..." Like most animals, the brute preferred to be alone when he was injured or sick. Still, he couldn't bring himself to tell Marcel to leave him be whenever it did finally happen. "Kinda sounds like its partly your decision though. I'll be okay with whatever ya choose so don't worry." He kissed him on the cheek before he pulled away enough to be able to properly watch him, keeping his hands on his backside. "Fair warnin'? If it's anythin' like th' last time I had surgery...I'll probably get pretty damn sick. Can't say I'll be much fun t'be around." A shoulder was shrugged. It wasn't a big deal to him any longer, he was used to it by now. Virgil blinked a few times as something finally dawned on him. "You've probably had surgery before, right? Were ya sick afterward?" He was curious if the same thing happened to humans even though he knew it there was a good chance it didn't.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:21 pm
User Image

The more Virgil kneaded his rump the harder it was for Marcel to keep himself level headed. He took a deep breath to keep his head clean, this was serious conversation and it didn't seem like he was doing it on purpose. The Hispanic could probably be able to tell by a look in his eye and he didn't see anything that stated otherwise, maybe it was just instinct or the desire to do something with his hands. Either way Marcel would try to keep himself from squirming too much from where he was seated. Once Marcel tried his best to help the other man he couldn't help but laugh a little bit and smirked "Hm? Maybe. Or maybe I'll play doctor and make sure you're nice and healthy, make sure everything is working properly?" his smirk grew devilish for a second before laughing in amusement. While Marcel found things like lingerie and and sexy outfits to be incredibly sexy on both men and women, he didn't quite think he could rock it nearly as well. And he most certainly tried his hardest not to think about Virgil wearing Lingerie, nope. Definitely wasn't and nothing was twitching at all. Marcel then grinned a little bit at Virgil and shook his head "Honestly Virgil, any money I spend on you is worth it. Whatever it is." Hospital bills, gifts, food, anything really. The only reason Marcel hadn't gotten the other man a gift yet was only because on their one trip to the mall he hadn't found anything that was worth getting him. But if he ever found something that was cute or made him think of Virgil he would most certainly get it, whether he wanted the Hispanic to spend money on him or not. Of course a sexy little outfit to surprise the other with was also something to think of, what it could be though was beyond him. Marcel would then listen to Virgil explain that he would more than likely get sick after the surgery and nodded his head in understanding "It's alright Virgil, through the good and bad. Right?" the idea wasn't one that bothered him too much, even if Virgil was grumpy and sick it was just another thing that came with relationships. Marcel then got thoughtful for a moment as he tried to think back on his past surgeries that he had done "Just depended really.." he started with "If I remember correctly I usually got really groggy afterward due to the anesthesia and would be loopy" he then looked down and motioned to a jagged scar that went from the side of his body, stopping just a couple inches from his belly button "After one guy tried gutting me and I was finished with surgery I remember feeling nauseous constantly and wasn't able to eat anything for several days. It got so bad they had to put me on a feeding tube until I felt like I could eat again" he explained about one of his worse surgeries that he had. It had been a bad combat scenario, low light, heavy winds, and someone had almost managed to sneak up on him. Luckily he was able to stop the man before he could kill him and shot him in the head.

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games