Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:22 pm
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

popcorn balls or something else ? she replied

Ken almost leapt out of his seat in excitement and said, "We could do those and smoosh them with caramel and chocolate in between that would be super yummy! The people would love those! Then after, we could bake some cheesies from scratch! They are surprisingly easy to make."

ok sounds like fun rose replied to ken

Subconsciously aware, Ken took Rose's hand and led her to the kitchen on the main level, then he said, "Check that cupboard over there for some fresh corn." Ken pointed to an obvious storage cupboard, then he said, "I am going to get the utensils needed. Oh and it looks like Ochru is doing some baking too. Smells like sugar cookies. They must be in the oven."

she followed him into the kitchen and could smell the cookies baking

Ochru noticed that Ken and Rose had joined him to bake, which made him smile. He said, "I'll help make the caramel sauce and I am guessing you want chocolate sauce too? No, no, no... the corn is in the fridge. There are about 10 ears in there. If you want more than 10, gotta harvest them from the basement, summer floor."

rose smiled at the thought of making the popcorn balls and replied " oh, why not make some with both sauces on them ? that would be very fun "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:48 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Subconsciously aware, Ken took Rose's hand and led her to the kitchen on the main level, then he said, "Check that cupboard over there for some fresh corn." Ken pointed to an obvious storage cupboard, then he said, "I am going to get the utensils needed. Oh and it looks like Ochru is doing some baking too. Smells like sugar cookies. They must be in the oven."

Ochru noticed that Ken and Rose had joined him to bake, which made him smile. He said, "I'll help make the caramel sauce and I am guessing you want chocolate sauce too? No, no, no... the corn is in the fridge. There are about 10 ears in there. If you want more than 10, gotta harvest them from the basement, summer floor."

rose smiled at the thought of making the popcorn balls and replied " oh, why not make some with both sauces on them ? that would be very fun "

Ken giggled, "That is the plan. There are going to be lots of guests so we need lots of these treats. Christmas parties the size that this one is going to be is a lot of work, but always a lot of fun."  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:34 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Ken giggled, "That is the plan. There are going to be lots of guests so we need lots of these treats. Christmas parties the size that this one is going to be is a lot of work, but always a lot of fun."

rose got the corn and began popping it and melting the sauces to sprinkle on top of the balls of corn  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:58 am
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey

rose got the corn and began popping it and melting the sauces to sprinkle on top of the balls of corn

Ken shaped the balls and used the chocolate sauce for one of the ball's center and then the caramel sauce as the alternate ball's center. It took hours making all of the ones they needed, but by the time they were done they made exactly 1357 popcorn balls. For Ochru's sugar cookies, he made only 100 dozen of them.

Then Ken said, "Now that the popcorn balls and sugar cookies are done, lets go have some supper and then we can make the cheesies, sound good to everyone?"  

Ken Bogard

Ochru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:24 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey

Ken shaped the balls and used the chocolate sauce for one of the ball's center and then the caramel sauce as the alternate ball's center. It took hours making all of the ones they needed, but by the time they were done they made exactly 1357 popcorn balls. For Ochru's sugar cookies, he made only 100 dozen of them.

Then Ken said, "Now that the popcorn balls and sugar cookies are done, lets go have some supper and then we can make the cheesies, sound good to everyone?"

"Sounds good to me, Ken. By the way, thanks for helping. I wanted to make a gingerbread house after too."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:02 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey

" Sure! i like learning new things " she replied to Ken  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:20 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"Ochru, you know that you get your own supper right? anyway, lets all eat upstairs. I'm getting chicken pieces this time shaped like hearts. Orange pop goes best with that."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:14 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"Ochru, you know that you get your own supper right? anyway, lets all eat upstairs. I'm getting chicken pieces this time shaped like hearts. Orange pop goes best with that."

" I want chicken pieces and a pepsi " she replied to Ken  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:52 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"You gotta specify a shape to get those, I mean the chicken pieces," Ken said as he picked out a nice spot for him and Rose to sit, "I chose heart shaped because I'm rather romantic like that. You can get hearts, stars, or moons for shapes."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:49 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"You gotta specify a shape to get those, I mean the chicken pieces," Ken said as he picked out a nice spot for him and Rose to sit, "I chose heart shaped because I'm rather romantic like that. You can get hearts, stars, or moons for shapes."
" I would like heart shaped chicken nuggets and some ketchup to dip them in " she replied as they talked  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:58 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

" I would like heart shaped chicken nuggets and some ketchup to dip them in " she replied as they talked

"Sure thing." Ken typed in their order and Ken got a large banana milkshake with his order. He also got an order of chicken gravy to dip the pieces in.

He noticed that it was pretty busy that night.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:05 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"Sure thing." Ken typed in their order and Ken got a large banana milkshake with his order. He also got an order of chicken gravy to dip the pieces in.

" yes its somewhat busy tonite but we can eat and then get back to cooking if you like?" she replied as they waited for their order  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:11 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

" yes its somewhat busy tonite but we can eat and then get back to cooking if you like?" she replied as they waited for their order

"That is the plan. The food doesn't take long to make. So like I know that my dad won't let you back to Nalith because of his attitude, but maybe I can convince him to allow you back but you have to be with me in order to be in Nalith. Would that be okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:12 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"That is the plan. The food doesn't take long to make. So like I know that my dad won't let you back to Nalith because of his attitude, but maybe I can convince him to allow you back but you have to be with me in order to be in Nalith. Would that be okay?"

only if you are there . i dont want to be talked badly to ever again  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:16 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

only if you are there . i dont want to be talked badly to ever again

"I totally get that part. My dad can be a bit harsh at times. And yeah, I totally will be with you. I just want to show you the sights of Enthera. I bet you haven't seen a unicorn up close, have you?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff