Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:25 am
On one note, I ask people to call me Missy, because my old username on here was Missy Random, but I changed it one day. I have no idea what sparked up my new name choice, but when I used MySpace for about...3 days, I had to think of a quick name which may have seemed "Myspace-like". That's how I came up with a small sentence as my username: "She Promised You Cookies."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:30 am
I like indie music and films alot. On other websites i've used the username IndieNerd and one a chatroom someone started calling me IndieUndies and I loved that so I started using it. I like 00's so i put those at the end of a few things.
Indie has become my whole life pretty much so Id say the name says alot about me, though not enough to know everything. A username that did that would be way too long, lol.

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Toffee Sock Scissor Betch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:52 am
MIGHTY BOOSH.
That is all. 3nodding

Previously YoureWithQueer/YoureWithCool or summin like that. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:08 am
I call myself ID for short...  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

Postpar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:30 pm
postpar means above average and yes i do use this name on other sites  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:02 pm
It used to just be Darkfox but that was already used by a bunch of sites. Added soldier on after I joined the Army.

Darkfox used to be a nickname for a character in a story I wrote. Since I based him off of myself, I just kind of picked it up after that.  

Darkfox Soldier

seaweed the genie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:59 pm
I don't remember too well how I came up with my name. I know that I was bored in math class one day and it just sort of came to me. I do use my name or at least part of it on most sites I use. Even one of my school club shits says Seaweed on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:46 pm
My username here is a pokemon's name, the one that will permanently remain in my signature. :D;

But for other websites and games I usually use Pazzo or some variation of it. Once day my brother googled a list of dog names, pointed to "Pazzo," and told me henceforth that would be how the internet would come to know me. Somehow, it kinda stuck. xD;;

Then my DeviantArt's MaskedPotato because of a typo when arguing with a friend about the best way to eat potatoes haha.  

P0KABU

technogeek_99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:54 pm
Well i LOVE techno music and i am the biggest geek out there, so i combined it. I also like the number 9 so i put it in there.

I use this username on everything, sometimes with, or without the numbers and underscore. Unless i am forced to use a diff name, i use this one. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:23 pm
My name's Brianna and toadstool is a reference to the princess in Super Mario. I know its not very creative but who cares, right?  

Brianna Toadstool

Hilarious Gekko

2,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:15 am
I changed my username to Skrapz after I built a wicked-a** avatar with the rags pose in one of the "form" items. I even wrote a short story about a modern day frankenstein called Skrapz. Later, I found out that Skrapz is the name of a rapper as well as an arts and crafts store. Whoops!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:18 am
Emo-Amy-Rose
Nifty usernames a few friends used to have, but they changed them (The names might be re-circulating anyway) :
Lolwut
invalid_characters (Their mule was pleasetryanother or something like that)
FastFoodSong
Sparklychick
BuffykilledEdward

OMG I have a shirt that says "And then Buffy staked Edward, the end!" I'll bet that BuffykilledEdward has that shirt too!  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PervyKirby

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:04 am
I've just always liked the name Kirby, even though I've only met males with the name, I feel it can be a gender neutral name. I wanted something to rhyme with Kirby and Pervy was the first thing that popped into my head, it also helps that I am quite the perv at times! Anyways, so now I'm PervyKirby!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:53 pm
I picked 'Little Spartan Girl' as this account's name originally because it was to be a mule account. After I was hacked I went on this account, changed a few things, and made it my main account. I changed my Username then to 'Charizard of the Funk' because Charizard is my favorite Pokemon. It is also the Pokemon that got me interested in Pokemon for many years. [Yeah, I'm almost 15 and I still play Pokemon. Lol. At least I'm not alone, a lot of my friends do too.] I also am a big Narutard/Naruto fan/Naruto Otaku...whatever you want to call it. My friends and I like to add 'of the funk' at the end of awesome things we like on account of the 'Gaara of the funk' thing from 'Naruto Abridged'. Thus the name 'Charizard of the Funk' has been my name! User Image  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:08 pm
Charizard of the Funk. That wins so much, you don't even know. It even rolls off the tongue. You're not alone, I'm 16 and I still like Pokemon. Phanpy's my favourite though. Wonder how that would sound. Phanpy of the Funk. Hmm...nah, doesn't have any real zazz.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff