Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:28 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"Ok," ishizai replied, smiling, "And in the morning I can help you look for that anditode if you want."
*toothily grins*thank you...*shakes the grime off*i had a good cover story, but it has to change now... one weary traveler and her pet fox... hate to be called a pet, but it would work

"At least you don't get called a demon everytime someone sees you," Ishizai sighed, "I mean people could at least get their facts right. I'm a fallen angel not a demon."
anything with wings is often killed because it could be a demon*rolls her eyes* the place isnt far...*walks up to its corner*im not going to be able to talk in there... so i choose the name cecilia as our reservation name, the shifts were about to change so they wont know the difference of person and identity

"Wait did you say anything with wings is often...killed?" Ishizai asked, beginning to feel worried.
*nods her head* i was nearly shot with a arrow when i was a hawk

"Well I haven't been attacked yet because most people run at the sight of me but now I'm not so sure that that will awlays be the case," Ishizai sighed, "I suppose I better keep this cape on for my own safety..." Ishizai was mostly saying this to herself to tell herself that she need not be worried but she remained worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:53 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth was very warm now
this would be a good thing if she were humen but her body was sapoused to be at lest 52 degress and at that time she was more like 89
both she and will were in pain
if only i had the dark power like a demon lord had will was thinking as he was feeling the pain
you do said a voice and just like that time stoped,but yuor only able to do thing like that when she needs you 2,will was shocked because he saw himself much older, just fore a moment and and he was gone but there was a small bottle that had some notes tried to it, all but one note opened and it said what to do,then will opened the bottle and read the the spell out load
this is what he read
water of life save my beloved from this fate take the pain pain away and bring life back in to her
and then he give let fearth drink the water witch healed her wonds and and slowly it began bringing her back to nomal ,and then will waited fore her to recover

"unnn"
fearths' eye lids moved slightly then opened, her body went back to it's cold tempiture and she looked up at will with a smile.
"will how did you?, i mean ... thanks ," she finshed and sat up in his arms
she looked herslef over and felt no more pain . it was truly magical

your well come,im now realy sure how i did it,all i know is that was realy cool what happed,im not sure how i had a power that only a dark lord can have but it happened will was thinking ,that the older lookingwill realy looked cool like he was a real powerful person,that how did he come here imean i did an older me do that,

fearth watched him for awile as he sat and thought things throw
she was herslef deep in thiught about whatthey would do next when she rmbere that they had been on there way to donma
a city in the outer wast lands to the east . Will had been summoned to the capital by one of the great 8 lords this one was called drats.
A very strong man said to have fallen ill at the start off last years colder mounths and soon his city was over run by demons
So he called for will hereing of his past battles and hoping he could help his torn city..
"hey Will we still have to get to darts city in donma ." she called out loud and stod ready to once agin take flight if that is how will wanted to travile .
"should we keep going?"
yeah, lets said will,but something change will now had a hated look in his eye the angel of death was back,right behinged fearth but then it was gone, will didn't say a word about this to fearth will understod want deateh was saying to well,lets get going said will

"right"
fearth held out her smaller hand and took hold of wills then in one sweeping moction sent them both into the air on her snowy wings..
once agin fearth couldn't understand why she felt so free when she flow with Will why was he so light yet when she once had tryed to fly with anther person a little smaller then he she had felt the diffrents
"maybe thistruly is how it was ment to be "she mused to herslef as they flew shifting her outer tips to the west making the go east towards donma and to see if the great king darts was still in need of them  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:04 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"At least you don't get called a demon everytime someone sees you," Ishizai sighed, "I mean people could at least get their facts right. I'm a fallen angel not a demon."
anything with wings is often killed because it could be a demon*rolls her eyes* the place isnt far...*walks up to its corner*im not going to be able to talk in there... so i choose the name cecilia as our reservation name, the shifts were about to change so they wont know the difference of person and identity

"Wait did you say anything with wings is often...killed?" Ishizai asked, beginning to feel worried.

"Well I haven't been attacked yet because most people run at the sight of me but now I'm not so sure that that will awlays be the case," Ishizai sighed, "I suppose I better keep this cape on for my own safety..." Ishizai was mostly saying this to herself to tell herself that she need not be worried but she remained worried.
*she trots along in silence, especialy when there are people around then paws ishizai and points her nose towards a nearby inn*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:29 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"unnn"
fearths' eye lids moved slightly then opened, her body went back to it's cold tempiture and she looked up at will with a smile.
"will how did you?, i mean ... thanks ," she finshed and sat up in his arms
she looked herslef over and felt no more pain . it was truly magical

your well come,im now realy sure how i did it,all i know is that was realy cool what happed,im not sure how i had a power that only a dark lord can have but it happened will was thinking ,that the older lookingwill realy looked cool like he was a real powerful person,that how did he come here imean i did an older me do that,

fearth watched him for awile as he sat and thought things throw
she was herslef deep in thiught about whatthey would do next when she rmbere that they had been on there way to donma
a city in the outer wast lands to the east . Will had been summoned to the capital by one of the great 8 lords this one was called drats.
A very strong man said to have fallen ill at the start off last years colder mounths and soon his city was over run by demons
So he called for will hereing of his past battles and hoping he could help his torn city..
"hey Will we still have to get to darts city in donma ." she called out loud and stod ready to once agin take flight if that is how will wanted to travile .
"should we keep going?"
yeah, lets said will,but something change will now had a hated look in his eye the angel of death was back,right behinged fearth but then it was gone, will didn't say a word about this to fearth will understod want deateh was saying to well,lets get going said will

"right"
fearth held out her smaller hand and took hold of wills then in one sweeping moction sent them both into the air on her snowy wings..
once agin fearth couldn't understand why she felt so free when she flow with Will why was he so light yet when she once had tryed to fly with anther person a little smaller then he she had felt the diffrents
"maybe thistruly is how it was ment to be "she mused to herslef as they flew shifting her outer tips to the west making the go east towards donma and to see if the great king darts was still in need of them
*the mark on will's neck have now healed it self from what happed in the maze but that seems like the only thing that healed at all but will seemed to be fine*as the kingdom got closer will could hear voice's speaking to him saying: Why do you fight agenist the darkist darkness in side you you was reborn to fight fore and with demons,like you was one,but forget it ,the voices said even loader, and then it stoped,will looked as if he was buged but what he heared in his ear but he knew deep in side that it wasn't the right time for the true power of the weapon to be unveiled but demons was calling fore it
Note: there are manny reasons why he kills demons one of them is that they are greedy and they try to use him for something that he dosn't whant to be used fore well not by a ture demon)
the kingdom was now closer and now the demons was saying it out load
shut up called will leting go of fearth to fight in midair ,uzz came form a winged demon that Will puched,now will fell to the ground but he landed out his feet,and a 1000 demons jumped on him,saying become the great Weapon,no not fore you called will trying to get them off,then Will's voice became a bit evil,Burn said wll with an ecil look in his eves,the demons was now on fire  

williams_101

MoniLeo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:48 pm
yup this is cool lol arrow  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:55 pm
this is weird  

MoniLeo

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:44 am
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

*she trots along in silence, especialy when there are people around then paws ishizai and points her nose towards a nearby inn*

"I take it that's where we're staying," Ishizai muttered, "Ok, let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:11 pm
fearth gasped and tryed to catch will before he was to far off but was bloked by anther flying demon that she was able to cut down but, Will had allready tuched to ground .
Fearth begain to desend but was pushed back up by a suden warm draft that soon eroupted in to a smaldering inferno .
The ice user quicly flu as high as she could and placed a shild around herslef as she watched in aww .
Will's body eroupted in flams and the very ground at his feet meatled away as if it had only been sand .
"Will don't get out of control!!" she called not really thinking that he heard her, just as she saw the swarm of demons in gulf him
"damn it .."  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:19 pm
fearth
fearth gasped and tryed to catch will before he was to far off but was bloked by anther flying demon that she was able to cut down but, Will had allready tuched to ground .
Fearth begain to desend but was pushed back up by a suden warm draft that soon eroupted in to a smaldering inferno .
The ice user quicly flu as high as she could and placed a shild around herslef as she watched in aww .
Will's body eroupted in flams and the very ground at his feet meatled away as if it had only been sand .
"Will don't get out of control!!" she called not really thinking that he heard her, just as she saw the swarm of demons in gulf him
"damn it .."
Can was loseing it he was just watching and thinking it was funny,all of you die said Will with that evil tone in his voice,but the only thing that happed to the demons was makeing them biger, and that what can was laughing at,,will's body was begining to change,and that what the demons what,then a flameing beam of light shot form Will hitting the demons hard realy causeing them pain  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:29 pm
williams_101
fearth
"damn it .."
Can was loseing it he was just watching and thinking it was funny,all of you die said Will with that evil tone in his voice,but the only thing that happed to the demons was makeing them biger, and that what can was laughing at,,will's body was begining to change,and that what the demons what,then a flameing beam of light shot form Will hitting the demons hard realy causeing them pain

fearth watched on a little longer and decided just as the hot beam left wills body it was time to take action
she tilted her head towards the cold moon that was starting to rise an shoted out ..
"angle duster!!" with that a swift tornado left her wings and swept acros the land were the demons were and begain to cut them , sending even more pained shouts in to the air.
"that should help a little " she thought and was hit hard as a might demon tha flu on scealetr wings ramed her into the face of an unsaspecting house .
"unnnnnn"
"ho ho now look what you have done,(laughed the demon as it came through the ruble) you have distroyed this poor little house , now what will you do ?"
fearth;s wings vanshed as she whiped throw the setaling smoke sending it up into the air agin
her two sabers sliced throw her hand as she summoned them and begain a buitfull dance but oh so deadly as the demon was soon to find out  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:41 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"damn it .."

fearth watched on a little longer and decided just as the hot beam left wills body it was time to take action
she tilted her head towards the cold moon that was starting to rise an shoted out ..
"angle duster!!" with that a swift tornado left her wings and swept acros the land were the demons were and begain to cut them , sending even more pained shouts in to the air.
"that should help a little " she thought and was hit hard as a might demon tha flu on scealetr wings ramed her into the face of an unsaspecting house .
"unnnnnn"
"ho ho now look what you have done,(laughed the demon as it came through the ruble) you have distroyed this poor little house , now what will you do ?"
fearth;s wings vanshed as she whiped throw the setaling smoke sending it up into the air agin
her two sabers sliced throw her hand as she summoned them and begain a buitfull dance but oh so deadly as the demon was soon to find out
will saw the Moon o-no he said not at a time like this,i must stay out of my werewolf form right now or the domens could ...but will didn't finish what he was saying,then the demon begin holding him fore some reason,and an old looking lady came out of noware and walk to Will,she said this im going to give Can a demon body ,and just like that she begin killing demons and puting them together froming a body that kind of looked like ki-saw the dark lord of the undieing, how did you know said can to the lady and she said its fore me to now and you to find out,and then her hand when inside Will's body and then she pulled out Will's heart ,but will was still standing there and still liveing because the heart was still pumping blood to his body some how,and then she started casting spells  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:56 pm
fearth cast a worried eye to will and saw what was happening and was about to run to his aid when a newer and much bigger demon got in her way ," damn it i don't have tim efor this she said and cut throw himmm as though his flesh were notheing but a soft tissi when anther demon poped up .anig it feel as fearth begain to relise this was just a plo to keep her away from will
eek  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:04 pm
fearth
fearth cast a worried eye to will and saw what was happening and was about to run to his aid when a newer and much bigger demon got in her way ," damn it i don't have tim efor this she said and cut throw himmm as though his flesh were notheing but a soft tissi when anther demon poped up .anig it feel as fearth begain to relise this was just a plo to keep her away from will
eek

will was loseing some of his power now as what was happning to him happned to him,the old lady placed his heart in the demon dody she made then the shadow when to the new body of Can,now your heartless said the old lady,and then the minghtly lance came out of the shadows, and Can picked it up,stop said the old lady you can't kill him yet because it could be killing you still
(i got to go see ya later)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:22 am
fearth finaly broke through the fildes of demons and started at a run towards Will and the new demon that stoud infront of him , most of the weaker demons were noe rushing to get away as the power filled them with fear, this ment fearth was moiving aginst the stream of bodies that despritly wanted to get away.
"Will!!! hold on i am coming "
BUt she didn't get an answer and countined to fight her way trow the crod  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:19 pm
fearth
fearth finaly broke through the fildes of demons and started at a run towards Will and the new demon that stoud infront of him , most of the weaker demons were noe rushing to get away as the power filled them with fear, this ment fearth was moiving aginst the stream of bodies that despritly wanted to get away.
"Will!!! hold on i am coming "
BUt she didn't get an answer and countined to fight her way trow the crod
will was begining to see things like the angel of death but it was doing any thing it just was waitnig form something, then the old lady casted a spell that broke the tie betreen Will and Can,otherword one and kill now and the other can live now,now i want you to eat Will's spirit siad the old lady,but before Can could death pulled Wills spirit out of him and he toke his soul as well,leaveing will's body lifeless,no yelled the old lady we need that give it back to us dreath, but dreath toke will's soul with him,
and once agein will saw the dark crimson gates of hell open up, manny of the demons there knew Will becuse he was the one that sent them there in the ist place but the demon dared not to do any thing as long as dreath was there,its been a some time since i saw you said a voice,it was Crusaw fearths farther, yeah but today not a good time to talk i feel like someone toke out my heart said will,it did happen you just don't feel like that for no reason,but the good thing about this is that dreath toke you away form that before you lost all of you said Will's good freind how is that said will weapons can be rebuilt he said they can be rebult even better then before
realy said will, yes said cutsaw,
(sorry if i mispelled his name)
now lets get started he said, then the 2 of them began fighting fore asome time,just to get better at fighting not to hrut each other, good you have goten alot better sence last time he said to will,now be reborn one more time said said as he hit will with a lot of dark power, a new body was forming around will's soul and spirit,now will was wareing a new stuff,and he had a lot more ower and anew look,now will's heir can turn white and when that happens his eyes turn blood crimson but only when will use's it,
and he now haves better armor but it just looks the same as the other
and his chothes are colored crimson now, he didn't get a new weapon,
thanks for the new body but its useless to go to the other side with out a shadow,i will be your shadow said cutsaw,realy said Will, yes i been whating to see her fore some time but you do under stand you will not have the same powers once you comeback right said Will's good freind
what will be this time said will i don't know let he said
then he became his new shadow gosht
and then he walked to dreath who was sleeping and toke away his sickle and then Will used it to open the gate and now just like that will was back in the land of the liveing,and he came back there was alot of darkness, and thenit was light once agein,and when the demons saw this new will they didn't want to help can any more and they all walked behaind Will,
its been along time haven,t it said a voice came form will's shadow  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games