Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:27 pm
She laughed and looked down. "I think I missed something."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:23 am
Tiger jump off her stool eagerly and scrambles to her feet. "I think I have officially won!" She hiccups and turns into a deer. "Lets get him to his room... or in a tub of warm sudsy water, he is going to need it if he is going to drink out of his boot." Ty hiccups again, turning into a humming bird and flits around awkwardly. Suddenly she falls to the floor, also asleep.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:37 am
Ayu goes and picks up ty and carefully puts her in her hand. "Next time be careful Ty."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:09 am
Dhalgren awoke from all the kerfuffle. He sat up, his muzzle dripping beer. "Hmm, odd thing to wake up in." He said, looking at the keg. "I'm all sticky now. Great. Sticky fur jsut sucks." He hopped off the stool, adn stretched. "Did we get any rooms yet? I would like to get cleaned up."  

Mr.Navar

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:37 am
Tiger shifts and flutters her wings a little then lies still, breathing quick and quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:00 pm
"Poor thing." Ayu muttered and held her close not wanting her to fall. "Ty passed out after u did...so I guess she wins."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:51 pm
Mia yawned. "Well, Ty's passed out, Dhalgren's all sticky, Ayu's holding Ty and I'm sleepy....so I'll go rent a room. Just stay here, I'll be back."

Mia walked drowsily to the bar counter and laid a few peices of gold on the counter. "A room for 4 please." The bartender took the gold and pointed to a set of stairs and told her to go to the room at th end of the hall.

Mia walked back to the others. "Ok! The room's up there." Mia pointed to the ceiling above her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:59 pm
Ayu nodded and walked up the stairs and entered the room.  

Maha clone

flamered1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:42 pm
Gaia Name: flamered1
Character name: Sky Yumioko
Race: Human (But had a demon inside her)
Demons Age: 125
Appearance: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/Kiba911/ice_cream_pop_anime_girl.jpg
Demons Apperance when Sky is Possesed: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/roe_gallery/88226.jpg
Weapons:
Sword: http://www.epic-fantasy.com/images/swords/swordoffreedom
Throwing Items: http://www.throwzini.com/joe-d_koch1.jpg
Powers or skills: Telekenisis, And Has a Good Eye Sight (Aim)
Bio: Sky was a Ninja who was training to become the best of what she can do, but that all changed when her farther went mad, he mother got killed, and her clan, turned on her, she is now on the run from her clan, but that doesnt mean, she doesnt like company, that is when she was attacked and a demon was sealed inside her, she belives it was her caln that did that to her.
Personality: Sky's Temper is Bad, and her Emotions when they are Bad Emotions it may sometimes Unleash her Demon to posses her, but appart from that she can be quite a nice person and is usally the type to sit in a dark.
Other: Her demon's Name is Karisamu, And it Is a Warrior Demon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:59 pm
Dhalgren licked his paw. "Mmm. I don't need a bath. I taste good." he asid, wihle trotting up the steps. He looked around, and found the door to he room. He walked inside, his claws clicking on the floor. "Not a bad place." he commented. He was still soaked in beer, and he instinctively shook himself to get dry, splattering beer everywhere. "Um... oops." he said, trying his best to look innocent.  

Mr.Navar

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:20 pm
Mia giggled and sat on one of the beds. It was very comfy and soft so Mia decided to lie down. "Oooohhhhh that's ok. We rented the room so......" Mia stopped talking because she had fallen asleep.

"I guess she must've had a tiring day, huh?" Ichi sighed contently and opened a drawer in the bedside table. He jumped back onto the bed and got a handkerchief from Mia's pocket and untied the ribbon in her hair. Ichi jumped into the drawer and used the ribbon as a pillow and the handkerchief as a blanket.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:07 pm
Gaia Name: Mr.Ownage
Character name: Takeshi Masuyo
Race: Living Shadow (Looks human, but is unbelievably stealthy and agile)
Appearance: http://www.gwfreaks.com/images/class/Assassin.jpg
Weapons: Two wakizashis
Powers or skills: (2 max) incredibly stealthy (can follow someone for days without being noticed), and incredibly agile (to the point of being so hard to hit some think he's untouchable)
Bio: Like most of his kind, he was trained as an assassin from the time he could walk, and has become part of the emperor's elite group of assassins.
Personality: Tends to be cold and focused, but cacn be kind if he feels you deserve it. Secretive.
Other:  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:59 pm
Tiger flips a little in Ayu's hands then gets up and falls onto a pillow and whistles. "Thats a doozy." She mumbles as she covers her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:40 pm
Takeshi Masuyo gracefully flips down off the ceiling near the room the four travellers had entered, where he had been hanging from a loose board. The assassin lands easily on his feet and calmly walks in. The emperor had ordered him to watch the group for a couple days before joining them, and he had. Now it was time to make himself known. Takeshi sees the beer-soaked wolf and walks over to him. "You must be the leader of this group," he says, "A sad day when a Blood Knight gets beaten in a drinking contest by a civillian."  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:43 pm
Tiger gets up twitters then falls over into a cat and rubs her head. "Civillian yourself. Sorry Dhalgren, he was with us for a long time, thought it was a normal smell to this rapidy growing group."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games