Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:04 pm
"I'm sorry Zack, got caught in the moment. Here, let me help you!" Strike puts a gust into his wings. "Its just like surfing, ha ha!!!" Strike was enjoying himself, doing flips and spins. "I haven't done this in so long, it feels good to be loose once more. I haven't felt like this since the last time I was with Maria!" Strike is laughing all the way, trying to keep Zack at his pace. "Come on brother, fly faster with me!!" Strike puts more wind into his wings. "Sorry to have left you so far back, I really am, I'm just so excited!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:07 pm
Zack wasnt use to what Strike did to help him go faster. He almost was about to fall but kept his balance and flew a little past Strike. "Dont get all hyped up! You might get hurt." Zack smacked into a billboard and slid down. "Should...have known that was coming." He fell on his back on a building billow and rubbed his head as he sat up. "Ahya! I didnt see that last time!" When he looked up he noticed it was a picture of a group of angels praying. "ok..creepy."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:12 pm
Strike flies down. "Whoah, dude, you ok? Sorry to boost you so much, I'm used to high speed. Its how I get everywhere so fast. Sorry, he he" Strike shrugs a bit and helps him up. "Come on, lets go!" Strike flies back up past the billboard. Still doing his aerial tricks, Strike and Zack get back home. "I think its time for a little rest. I'm going to lay down, you do whatever you need to. I haven't had this much fun in years..." Strike flies up and lands on his balcony as always. He slept in a chair outside, he didn't want to be indoors anymore. He loved the outside. The sun set as he slept.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:16 pm
Zack stood on the railing outside. He looked down at Strike and gave a warm smile as he slept. "burned out already. my my...what an interesting site." He picked up Strike and put him inside. The wind had picked up and sent a chill into the air. He feared that Strike might get a cold. "stupid man." He placed Him on the bed and left shutting the balcony doors. He returned to his own room and sat down on his bed after closing his own balcony doors. "what a morning...I need rest." Zack layed down and staired up at the ceiling.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:39 am
Hibiki came back to the house. he had spent at least 100 gold coins in a restaurant. feeling very full he went up to his room.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:51 am
Ty wakes up in the back of the cafe and leaves a little cash for her friends and goes out to do a little "work". When she gets outside she has her arm grabed by a man smelling strongly of smoke and is pulled into the alley "what do you want now humo?" he expains her jod and shows her a picure of the house and man he wants her to steal from "sorry humo, can't... he doesnt have as much as you think" she leaves him standing there looking stunned seeing this is the first time she turned down a "house cleaning". She goes out onto the street and sighs as she takes a womans change purse.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:39 pm
Zack turned on his side and continued to stare. He hadnt slept at all and he was deadly tired.

After a while of resting there he sat over the edge of the bed and looked around the room. It was faboulasly large. Very Spaciouse. He sighed and got up walking to his closet. He changed into a more classy look. He walked up onto the balcony and looked out onto the streets.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:40 pm
Strike woke up in his bed wondering how he got back inside. "Wow, I must be some sleep walker, shut the doors too.." Strike yawned a bit and stood up. Stretching his wings, he continues to talk to himself. "Wonder what Zack is doing? Lets go bug him for a minute shall we?" Strike opened his balcony doors and flew out as he always did. He didn't get far before he noticed Zack on the balcony. "Hey, don't you ever sleep?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:41 pm
As he stared out into the distance. There was a sign of deep thought on his face. he crossed his arms and stood silently. He didnt answer Strike for a few minutes then finaly spoke. "Thats a stupid question...Of course I do...sometimes."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:59 pm
"You look like walking death, take a nap or something." Strike jests but is serious in his tone. "I think I'm going to go back to that field for a while. You should join me if you feel like it. I know its a nice house and all, but I still prefer the outdoors. I've been in them most of my life. I'll see you later alright? I'll bring you back a present from my secret mountain place." Strike waved at him as he flew off. He was on his way around, through town and out to the field. But first, he stopped and grabbed some bread from a vendor outside. He didn't notice the bread levitating off his cart with the wind carrying it. Strike packed that away with his water cantine from the mountains. "Time for spring water hunt!" Strike found a place that had neat bottles and glass things. Strike snuck down and took a small flask, enough to hold some water for Zack. Strike then headed off towards his mountain retreat. It took him an hour or so, he flew fast, but not as fast as usual. He didn't want to break or lose anything in flight. He landed atop the plateau he usual does. The small spring there had cool waters. It was the freshest water in the world. Scooping some into the flask and his cantine, Strike sits there for a moment. "If I had to choose a perfect place still left on this world, this would be it..." Strike looked out over the mountains and ate the bread he brought with him. Drinking some of the watre straight from the spring, he was off once more. He went to the field and stayed there, waiting to see if Zack would show up. As he waited, more memories came back to him.

"The mountains are so pretty Strike, I wish we could live here." "Well, we always could, but I like to keep it secret, its a spot for just you and me." "Your so nice to me Strike." "I wouldn't have it any other way Maria." They sat and cuddled as the sun sat over the mountains. They flew back and parted ways once more.

Strike missed Maria very much, he still loves her even in death. That girl, Xixi, reminded him much of her. "They have the same eyes and kind hearts." Strike sat and podered this as he waited. Maybe god has sent me her in thanks for doing good deeds. I will see about that. A test is in order...  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:16 pm
Zack turned and was about to head back inside then looked over his shoulder and flew away from the balcony. He Flew as fast as he could to the area Strike had mentioned to him.

On his journey there he had encountered a few demons heading this way. He quickly took action and created a sword of fire. The blade burned brightly. He blinded the demons and cut a few heads off. He tried to make this quick. Zack knew he had an apointment with Strike.

Once Zack arrived in the mountains he searched for Strike. After searching for a while, he got a bit frustrated and gave up in the mountains. He flew over head of the fields and spotted the angel not far off. Quickly he landed and looked at him with a blank face. "Hey, Strike. Im here."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:28 pm
"Here, this is for you." Strike took out the flask. "This is spring water from the mountain top. Its a secret place, hard to spot from the air if you don't know what your doing. It is the cleanest water on earth, and remarkable, it is always cool. You cannot heat it, it is strange to me. Its protected by some force that I can't figure out." Strike hand him the flask. "Here, have a sip. Its good to savor it, don't chug it all at once." Strike sat back down after giving him the flask. "I'll show you sometime, I've kept that place a secret for years, for me and Maria...." Strike closes his eyes for a moment. "So, what do you think of my secret spring of water, it is the best in the world!"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:34 pm
"You asked me to come all the way out here for water?" Zack didnt look so pleased. He held the flask and looked at it carefully. "Why would i want to know where that place is...Does it look like it matters to me? That it's important?" He said a bit coldly. He didnt mean to be but it just came out that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:40 pm
"Is there anything in this world you hold dear, anything at all?!" Strike stood up, a bit flustered. "I share my dearest memories with you, show you what I still care about, and you blow it back in my face like nothing!? Fine, I'm sorry I wasted your time." Strike used a gust of wind and shot up in the air. Using his powers, he flew off as fast as he could. He knew Zack could never catch him. He went back to the mountains and hid in a cave near the spring. Its invisible from the air, and it'll take him days to find me on foot. I can stay here a long time, with the power of this mountain to protect me....  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:48 pm
Zack held the flask tighter as he dropped his arm to his side. He couldnt believe what he had just heard from Strike. He didn't mean to be so cold. He had to find him. He had to apologise about what he said. Zack knew that things like this were important to Strike. It was hard to care when zack lost a lot and had nothing he could hold onto.

He knew he wouldnt be able to find the seceret place Strike had talked aboout before. That was his first guess as to where he might have gone now that he was so upset. The closest too probably. So he began on foot. He didnt care. He had to find him...he was a brother to him. That he couldnt lose as well. But what worried him was, he wouldnt find him for days on end. No, I have to try!  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games