Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:23 pm
"I'm just going to..." Draconus says, looking around for the nearest shadow, "Damned fire! It got rid of my nice shadows!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:49 pm
Ty hears Draconus and creates a thick ice wall causing a temporary shadow. Tears start sliding down Tiger's face. "Please, stop this." She squeezes her eyes shut as the heat starts coming through the ice  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:48 pm
Draconus sees the young girl's tears and, instead of slipping into the shadow as he planned he turns to the man with the flaming wing in rage. Suddenly the shadow from the ice wall seems to jump into the young man's hand and forms into a completely black longsword. "Nothing will be accomplished by this senseless violence!" he cries, "Except perhaps attracting the presence of those who you, yourself said we don't want to be noticed by!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:34 pm
((Hey guys! How are you guys?? anyways i made this for you guys!

User Image

hope you guys enjoy it!))  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:47 am
lilipepper
((Hey guys! How are you guys?? anyways i made this for you guys!

User Image

hope you guys enjoy it!))
((aww its so cute))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:25 am
Squall heard their pleas and felt the essence of their tears. The beast in him that was controling him laughed but he fought as hard as he could to gain control. He accomplished his goal and his body became normal again. The heat was released and he was soaked with sweat. He looked up an his brown eyes pleaded for forgiveness. "I'm sorry. The Pheonix is very suceptable to rage and controls me when I get angered. I'm tring to control her, but you must understand I mean you all no harm." Squall dropped to his knees. His legs could not hold him for the moment. He looked to the people around him. He felt saddness. He could have killed them. Just like way back when. Squall eyes teared and the tears slipped down his face. There, on the floor, he cried.  

MythMaster

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:30 pm
Ayu floated down onto the ground. Her eyes turned back to normal and her hair stayed down instead floating around. She walked over to Squall and kneeled next to him. She wiped the tears off of his face. "Please don't cry, I forgave u, just forgive urself," Ayu said a soft and kind voice.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:56 pm
Tiger collapses and lies there breathing hard. She rests for a minute covered in scales then as she start to disappear Ty looks up at Squall and smiles at him showing her forgiveness. "I understand. Forget an' forgive."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:03 pm
Draconus pauses, his face showing his concentration. More shadows form a scabbard at his left side, in which he sheaths his sword. He than walks up to the man on his knees, "Hey, cheer up. If it hadn't been for you I'd never have found out I could make a sword out of shadows."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:07 pm
"weapons for sanity, very good trade," Ayu said sarcasticly "but did that help any?" Her eyes started to go white again with anger.

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:15 pm
"The weapon itself, perhaps not," Draconus says, slight anger in his voice, "Further knowledge of what I can do, possibly. Besides, he can get control of himself when this happens, as we've just seen, he just needs to work on it a bit. I think we should help him with that instead of arguing over details."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:21 pm
"I have no problem with that" she said and eyes still going white with anger.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:27 pm
Tiger looks at them sadly, to weak to do anything other than to shake her head."Please."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:31 pm
"Fine," she said  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:10 pm
Tiger's head drops thankfully as she closes her eyes. Ty's black cat ears wiggle a little as she lies breathing quietly.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games