Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Nahiij

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:32 pm
"I did nothing to you, we'll sort this out once we report to my master."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:44 am
Tiger smiles as she lifts up her clenched hand and stares at it. “Where?” She slowly opens her scratched up hand enough to look inside. “I thought it was a bone…” Ty looks at the necromancer still smiling. “The spirit is gone.”  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:44 pm
She is on the ground panting. "Why did this happen to me." she said silently.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:10 pm
Marcus stands still, looking at the man who had detroyed his home, his eyes flashing in rage, "I'm not sure if anything was done to you, and I don't care. You seem to have forgotten what happened to you, so allow me to remind you." The mage motions to the destruction around them and says, "This was your doing. You destroyed my home, and the homes of many others. I don't know wha you did, and again, I don't care, all I know is that I'm going to punish you in the way you deserve. I'm going to kill you."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:25 pm
She puts her hand on Marcus's shoulder. "Please Marcus," she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:38 pm
Ty throws a small object to Ayu and Marcus. "Hurry, get your revenge on the one who did this." The ring lies glittering on the ground at their feet.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:52 pm
Ayu took the ring and put it on her finger. "You know this really doesn't look like a bad ring," she said. The ring started to burn so she dropped it. "I'm sorry it started to burn," she said and picked it up and gave it to Marcus.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:09 pm
(Sorry, I haven't been on in a while......AAAAHHH!!!! You guys had so much action to roleplay with!!!! Aaaw I hate you guys!!! I missed it all. But it all sounded interesting!^_^)

Mia ran to the rest of the group and saw that Ty had been scratched a bit. When Mia started to slow down as she reached the group she sheathed her sword.

"Ty!!! Are you all right?!" Mia then noticed the ring. "Is that.....what I think it is?....Oh!!!" Mia turned to Marcus who she thought would be the most hurt and mad at this sight. Mia frowned at him. She knew what it was like to see so many of your fellow villagers dead, but she did not know how much it must have hurt to see them resurected in such a way. As Mia thought of this, her master's messenger bird was circling above them and it dropped a rolled up piece of parchment on Mia's head.

"Hey!" Mia kneeled down to pick up the parchment. She opened it and read it.

To my faithful student,

If you have gotten this message then I suppose you've seen what has happened to the once peaceful ruby village. I was still wounded at the time this all started but I still managed to save my friend in this village as well as a few other families. I hope you are still alive to read this and I'm sorry to keep making you run all over the world but now I'm SURE that this village will be a nice place to reunite. Meet me A.S.A.P at the Sylphis village. Along with this letter, I have given you a map so you may find your way faster and hopefully safer.

sincerely,
Master Destaros.

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:44 pm
Tiger looks at Mia then nods. Ty looks herself over and her eyes widen see's her glove is gone. She turns into a cat and starts cleaning herself. Then her ears twitch as she remembers the necromancer. Tiger turns around and starts running at her then jumps while turning into a doberman. She snarls and growls furiously then starts biting and clawing her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:10 pm
Ayu was trying to heal her hand but couldn't. It hurts so badly! she thought
"This hurts! Why won't it heal!!" she said frustatingly "It hurts very badly."
She takes a glove from her back pocket and puts it on.

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:36 pm
Marcus takes the ring from Ayu. "No wonder it started to burn you," the mage says, "You're too good for it, literally. It seems to harm those who are not given in to the darkness in their hearts. And yes, I am aware it is not harming me. You didn't think I wore black robes because I liked the color did you?" He pauses for a second, "However, I feel the man who wore this ring before it found its way into my hand was far more evil than me. I merely work with the darker part of my art, while still supporting noble causes."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:01 pm
She shakes the burned hand in his face. "THIS IS WHAT EVIL DOES TO ME!!" she said and it starts to shake. "It hurts so badly," she said  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:25 pm
Mia looked at Ayu. "If it hurts so badly then we should hurry on to the closest village so we can get someone to take a look at that hand of yours." Mia looked at the map. Mia pointed at the spot where ruby village was. The closest village was......the Dredaros village. And it was on the way to Sylphis village.

Mia then looked at Marcus. "Hey, looks like you might get your revenge more sooner than later, unless you already have. Look." Mia showed the map to Marcus. "Dredaros is on the way to Sylphis, and by the looks of it, the guy who was wearing that ring went off that way." Mia pointed to the footprints in the dirt that could be seen under all the bones. And by the looks of it, some of the bones by the footprints were crushed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:38 pm
Yuki came and sat by her. She sat on side saddled on yuki and he stood up. He turned back into a horse andshook his head. "Looks like we should go," she said and put her glove back on.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:56 pm
Mia smiled. "Yeah." She looked around and noticed that Ty was gone. "Hey. Where'd Ty go?" Mia turned her head in every direction. "Ty!?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games