Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:55 pm
*Rosemary smiled a little at Jacob trying to suppress a thought that was pointless to hide from her.* Why would I get mad at you for still wondering about something I mentioned but failed to explain? Anyone else would so it doesn't matter to me. What happened was that Muerte suddenly showed an increase of strength and slammed my hand and his into the ground while we arm wrestled. I do enjoy doing that once in a while, but it gets so boring when you always win and know that you will always beat the people you go up against even if they "prepare" for it. Of course if I go too large a person compared to me, they may just lift me up and slam me into the ground on accident too.

*They already knew about his "hunch sense" and how it almost always seemed to be right, but that didn't mean that they had to like him being reckless when he had the opportunity to still "play it safer." She made a little happy sigh. He may have been acting weird and confusing her with how he's been doing more things on his own instead of reacting to something they've done or help calm them down, but she still enjoyed it. Even if part of her wondered if he was alright.*

He says it is, but he hasn't exactly fed off of people there much since he married me. I think he now reserves it for people he's fond of in one way or another if they want him to do it. So if you're going to try to be comfortable enough to let him, it'll make him very happy I think...

...As for mine...You've always let me bite you there. I was happy when Galantros offered his neck instead of wrist and that you offered it right away. I guess I'm traditional since I prefer the neck, but I haven't exactly tried going for the pulse in between the legs of anyone either. I've never really desired to put my face in that area on anyone so I don't. I suppose if one of my friends ever asked me if I would feed off them there I would for them. *She had never really thought about it before...it would be different. It might be nice to try at least once.*

*While she pondered this he pet Veni and made his list. She was pleased that he remembered that Chewy had mentioned that most of their friends would be over too. She hadn't seen several of them for a while and she was looking forward to it even if outwardly she wouldn't look it.*

He also likes to be pet here in his cheek area, on his nose, and his chin. If you want to pet his belly, just pet his side and somewhat on his stomach like this and he'll usually roll over. *She began to lightly dance her fingers over the oblivious cat's lower stomach and did the same on Jacob's chest.* When I want to flirt with him a little while he's like this I usually do that.

*She was laying on her side took the cat from Jacob and held him in her arm that was under her. She then pulled Jacob close, moved her leg onto one of his, put his hand on her waist, closed her eyes, and cuddled into him wanting to go to sleep since she hadn't slept much in her bat form.*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:30 pm
*Jacob simply yawned, kissed Rosemary on the forehead, then held his vampires close to him as he drifted back to sleep.*

- - - - -

*GL stretched, sitting up in bed as he rubbed his eyes... it was late morning. They'd gotten back from Pyro's after having desert and with everyone starting to feel a little tired, agreed that it was a good time to leave and meet up the next day. As he got out of bed, there was a strange noise coming from behind him.*

"Squaaaaaaark"

Chewy: "...An octopus-duck squeak toy? Damn, you really are a freak, dork."

*Galantros shrugged, and swiped the strange toy out of Chewy's claws. He gave it a squeeze, then put it on the large table in his room where he kept most of his toys and oddities.*

GL: "Come back later, I just woke up. I don't have any good snappy replies yet."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:57 pm
That sounded good to me. *Said Sephiroth who was standing in his doorway playing with a green and blue marble in his hand.* I'm glad to see you're good. I have something for you.

*He tossed the wristband GL had lost to the demon at his bed.* It took me longer to clean it out than I had thought it would.

Of course these were easy. *He held the marbles between his index and middle, and middle and ring fingers waving them around a bit. He had a disquieting presence about him. He was a vary strange man. He'd talk to himself and hold a black something in his hand once in a while when he thought he was alone, hated most types of science and scientists that dealt with genetics, didn't like to talk much about where he was from and seemed to not want to go there again, and some days would read almost as fervently as Jacob and others be somewhat high strung as if something was bothering him or even talking to him. Normally he was calm seeming, but could seem cold sometimes. Even if he looked it sometimes, he never set off that sensitive emotion thing reapers had of being malicious towards his companions...so they figured that was just the way he was.* How did you lose these in the first place? Was your arm cut off?

*When GL confirmed this he just said,* I see. Well, maybe we'll continue to be lucky. *He gave GL back the 'healing relic' and the other one that allowed him to focus the healing magic on multiple people.* I'll leave now so you can get ready for the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:38 pm
*BlackMN laid sprawled on her bed still asleep.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:27 pm
*GL slipped the wristband back on, then snapped one of his metal fore-arm covers over it, so it'd be safe.*

GL: "Thanks, Sephiroth... Hey, Black, me, and some of the others are going somewhere today. A little hotsprings type area with a waterfall to relax for a while... Would you like to come with us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:11 pm
Yes, I would like that. I suppose I need to go back and see if I still have swimming trunks though.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:19 pm
*The cat Veni slowly woke up sandwiched in between two people. He moved around the best he could for stretching and stayed where he was for a little catnap and waited for one of them to wake up. When one of them did he purred, kneaded them, and licked their belly.* Good morning. What do we have planned for today?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:05 pm
GL: "Spiffy! Actually, I think Black was picking up some swimsuits for everyone, just in case. I have to go wake her up now, so I'll see if she got anything for you."

*The reaper stretched a bit, and was just about to head out of his room until he skidded to a stop and turned around*

GL: "Hey drago-butt! Almost forgot, Dad wants ya to clean out all those empty cans of spam in your living-hole today! Make sure you do a good job this time, you're stinking up my room with that stench razz "

*The reaper made out the door and was well on his way to Black's room, avoiding the empty can that was thrown at him by a muttering dragon. His was a bit amused at Chewy's little antic, and he knocked on Black's door*

GL: "Hey! Fire-Kitsune-Girl! Wakey ups time!"

- - - - -

*Jacob woke up, blinking for a moment, a bit of confusion on his face. His hand reached down and bumped against Veni's side. He paused for a split second, the scratched the cat underneath it's chin.*

Jacob: ""Morning. Well, we'll be heading back to Galantros' home, since some of our friends will be coming over to meet with us. After that, I have a few things that may keep me a little busy. I want to take a look at that sword Rosemary has, and then do some research on a few things that have me scratching my head. However, first thing's first. Everything has a priority. And for me, that's using the bathroom, excuse me."

*As the necromancer carefully got out of bed, being mindful not to disturb the sleeping Rosemary, a few goblins rushed into the house, and playfully dragged the blankets off the bed. Jacob swore, trying to shoo the demons away and get the blanket back over Veni for protection against the sunlight coming in through the blinds of his window. However, the dog-acting creatures confused this for him being playful, and ended up knocking the man off his feet... At least the unexpected sunshine didn't seem to be harming Veni.*

Jacob: "s**t! Veni, are you alright?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:15 pm
*BlackMN lifted her head up and looked at the door, set it back down again, looked at a clock, and looked at the door again.* Again?! This is the second day you've come to wake me up. Why can't you let me sleep?

----

A little sun won't hurt me much. *He turned back to normal and took out the floppy hat, gloves, and sunglasses he brought and put them on.* It burns my skin after several minutes, but I won't burst into flames. At home it drains me and makes me almost useless to anyone to be up and about outside during mid day especially. You weren't with us during that Niearcim/Hell attack on my home while it was day time. Rosemary and I slowly became so useless to everyone when we needed to be in top shape. Doing any sort of strenuous activity other than say walking around really drains us... well me now... quickly during the day. That was such a hard day for us. Anyways at Limbo it doesn't effect me much. I don't get tired like I do at home. It just hurts my eyes. I'm not sure what would happen if I slept in sunlight... For the most part I just don't like it.

I suppose I should tell you other things I'm not really weak to that you might think I am.

You haven't ate for at least twelve hours, you should eat something too after you're done with your business.
razz  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:35 pm
*Jacob lightly swatted a few of the scythe goblins on the area that most resembled a nose, and shooed them out of his home finally. He then picked up the blankets, and placed them back on the bed.*

Jacob: "That would explain why I feel so hungry now..."

*That said, he went into his bathroom and shut the door. Moments later after the toliet flushed and water was run, he stepped out, brushing his teeth. He noticed that a number of the paper airplanes that had been in his room were gone. He opened and glanced out his front door, smirking a bit as he saw Arak playing with several other demons, throwing the paper airplanes everywhere and trying to keep the goblins from fetching and drooling all over the new improvised toys.*

Jacob: "You'll have to show me how to make one of those later... I could probably figure it out by unfolding one of them, but I'd rather you show me."

- - - - -

GL: "Don't blame me, blame the morning sky glow outside. Ya want an energy drink for a quick pick me up?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:12 pm
*Veni stared at Jacob brushing his teeth and remembered he forgot his...maybe Jacob had some sort of mouth wash.* Really? This one's neat too. Arak was too tired to get it when I showed her. *He set a frog on the desk and pushed on a spot on the back to make it leap.*

Got any mouthwash? *He then entered into the bathroom and endured the pains of making his breath minty fresh. When he was done he laid back down, pulled the covers back over him and took off that extra stuff he put on, and cuddled next to Rosemary waiting for her to get up.* If you plan to have us visit here often too, can you please get some thick curtains?

*Rosemary woke up to see Veni next to her. Veni waited for her to seem awake enough before he rubbed his hand on her side, hugged her, and kissed her a few times. Rosemary looked happy to see him, but after a little while of that, she sat up and stretched.*

----

Blame the vampires I live with and the late hours I'm used to....sure. You can come in if you want. I should be decent enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:55 pm
*Jacob poked at the paper frog a bit, amusement on his face. He then went to the bathroom to rinse out his mouth. A shadow goblin entered the house, scratching it's sides and yawning, and slithered into the bathroom as well, grabbing a medium sized container from a cabinet underneath the sink. The demon glanced at Jacob's toothbrush that was currently being rinsed out, and shook his head.*

Jacob: "Yeah, yeah, I should use the cleansing tablets cause they're faster and more efficient."

Shadow Goblin: "Especially when you have several rows of teeth... Still interests me how you human sorts were able to get your mouths so cleansed before the tablets, and without scavenger grubs. Not to mention you can't even open your mouths all that wide."

*Jacob shuddered a bit, a little disgusted*

Jacob: "Ugh, grubs. Yeah, I just like the way the toothbrush feel. Hey, don't forget to give Garbage and Rubbish extra tablets this time. Last time you forgot, they got fidgety and starting spitting... and you know what agitated scythe goblin spit is like. Had to repaint the entire front of my house from the acid damage..."

Shadow Goblin: "Yeah yeah..."

Jacob: "And don't forget to..."

Shadow Goblin: "Hide it in some trash, I know, I know."

*The goblin demon slithered out of the bathroom, opening the container and popping a small white tablet in his mouth... it immediately started to foam up. The demon waved to the vampires, then headed outside to pass the things out. Outside, the demons began to take the tablets, letting their mouths foam for a few seconds before rinsing them out in the large pond outside.*

- - - - -

GL: "Alright, gimmie a sec!"

*The reaper quickly teleported downstairs, into his kitchen, grabbed two energy drinks, then teleported back in front of Black's door. A few seconds later, a portal opened up and GL hopped out*

GL: "Using doors are for normal people. I got banana flavored drinks, that good?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:04 pm
*Veni raised his hand back. When the goblin had left he said,* That goblin has rabies oO;

*The two vampires did their morning rutine. Rosemary cleaned out her mouth for vampire breath is teh stinky and put on the layers of clothes she took off before she went to bed. Veni didn't have much else to do because he was practically done.*

Seeing you is going to be a big shock to everyone since they just saw you yesterday with your old face. Do you plan to surprise them by wearing your mask and taking it off or just show up as is?

Or maybe you could even dress in something you totally wouldn't normally wear and see if anyone other than Black with her darn nose recognizes you. We could do your hair up and make you look pretty.

-----

I guess. *She said because she didn't care much for artificially flavored banana candy so she wasn't sure how a banana flavored energy drink would taste.* So why'd you wake me for? Are they back yet?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:37 pm
Jacob: "I think I'll just show up as I am. I have a pretty bland wardrobe, so wearing something different won't work... and... I don't think we're going to make me look 'pretty'."

*He shook his head, the mental image of him having long pigtails a bit too funny and weird for him. He then went off to the kitchen and grabbed a cold sandwhich, munching on it idly as he grabbed his boots and slipped them on.*

- - - - -

GL: .... Uhmm... ermmm...

*GL then quickly brought his drink up to his face, as if that would buy him some more time. He actually forgot why he went to wake up Black for a while, before it clicked in his head.*

GL: "Ya did say we should wake up around this time last night. So we could make a picnic basket and stuff..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:52 pm
I have stuff at home that'll fit you! Should I have used other words? A stud, drop dead gorgeous, handsome, a hunk, improved, something other than a hermit mage! You're a handsome type of guy, I'm not planning to make you girl pretty. Just a little something with your hair that's not much different than what you already do and a different outfit.

---

I said that after all those insanity peppers didn't I?  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games