Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Old Events
Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you rise to meet Thread when it rains down on us again?
Through Fall, fog, and fire I shall!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
By the shards of my dragons egg, I will.
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
...uh, is there a third choice?
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:59 pm
M'gor tried to fight back a grin at the brown's predicament. He could hear Cadeth laughing all the way from the hatching sands.

"Well then D'kan, how about we get that dragon of yours through before he gets himself hurt or even worse, stuck in the smaller hallways." He was trying very hard not to laugh and with Cadeth clearly enjoying himself, it was even harder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:40 pm
T'thia beamed at T'gal a mischeviouse glint in her eyes

"In that case.....wanna race?!"

she said while splashing T'gal teasingly attempting to fire him up into the mood for a swimming race  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:29 am
T'gal grinned brightly at the bronzerider. "Aright then, lets race, but don't think you can cheat, my young friend."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:23 pm
T'thia looked at T'gal side long

"Wouldn't dream of it"

She then turned and looked, seeing an outcropping rock a good ways down the lake she grinned

"First one to that rock and back wins"

she pointed to the rock a little more then half way down the large lake.

"on the count of three alright?"

T'thia poised herself as she had done hundreds of times back home for the annual sea races. those of course had been more challenging due to the extra task of swimming into waves. her body ready she looked at T'gal and waited for him to be prepared for the race  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 am
The bluerider rolled his shoulders and swam up next to her. "Okay then on three. One....two....three...!" He took off then for the far shore. This would be fun. He'd always had to swim after Barith when the blue was a hatchling since he liked swimming so much but at the time he wasn't very good at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:18 am
D'kan smiled at that, rubbing the side of his head in embarassment. "I'm afraid neither my dragon nor I have much in the way of a sense of direction. It took us forever to find our way here, even with directions."

Torganith bugled again, this time sounding more like he was getting on the side of panicked than annoyed. D'kan flinched. "He's already stuck in one of the hallways. Do you think your Cadeth could help us get my silly brown unstuck from the hallway?"  

Sallah Telgar

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:22 am
M'gor shook his head and called his bronze who promptly appeared out of nowhere and waited at M'gor's side for directions. "Alright rider, lets get him out."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:00 pm
greenrider_calidar
Lina snorted as she heard Torganith's frustration. Then she was struck by inspiration. She smiled. Why just have Jovia watch when she could show off what skills she already knew?

"If you'd like, you can go over and join in," she said. "It would be good to show you off. After all, you are a queenrider."

"Ah! What my Lady?" she asked, afraid that a dragon had heard her thoughts. She brushed her hair from her face and stared at Lina, then nodded. She walked over and was about to speak when they walked off. She hung her head and sighed. "Too late.. As usual..."  

Jennamatic3000

Kaibain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:21 pm
T'thia grinned and took off at the count of three. Her long legs kicking off the bank hard her long arms breaking the water in a perfect breath stroke. The young rider from the eastern sea hold seemed to part the water before her as she propelled herself forward along T'gal. The blue rider was good, he had practice, but she had confidence in her swimming abilities. Slowley she began to pull herself forward her shoulders flexing as she passed T'gal, her shoulders pulling ahead of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:37 am
Lina chuckled. "Of course you're not too late," Lina said. "After all, I doubt you can have seen a dragon get unstuck from the halls of a Weyr. Come on, let's see if we can help."

The brown is becoming distressed. Should I come? Mith's calm words and soft query were worthy of admiration, since Lina knew she wished to stay near her eggs while there were candidates roaming the sands, as she knew they would be.

Stay with your eggs, lovely, she said. We will be able to handle this.

Lina set off towards where M'gor stood with D'kan.

"Need any help?" she asked.  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Sallah Telgar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:16 am
D'kan looked a little frustrated as he examined the situation his brown had gotten himself stuck in. "I am sorry, Lady Weyrwoman, my Torganith isn't normally silly enough to try and fit his massive hide through the narrower hallways."

Stop making fun of me and get me out of here! Torganith called, letting out another loud bugle to emphasize his point.

We aren't making fun of you, my friend. Now stop that horrible calling before you distress the queen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:44 am
M'gor sighed. "Alright then, you get behind him and push. I can get Cadeth to help if we need him.

Cadeth was still trying to stop laughing. It is fine, brother, I'll help get you out.

---

T'gal laughed at the bronzerider and put an extra burst of speed to get ahead of her. He was enjoying himself.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:05 pm
"A dragon should be allowed to make mistakes every once in a while," Lina said comfortingly. "At least he'll do it here and not during Threadfall."

She quirked a smile at the brownrider before helping to get the brown dragon unstuck. In the back of her head, she felt Mith keeping tabs. That queen was too urious for her own good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Cadeth moved to help pull the brown out of the doorway. Stay calm, brother, we will get you out.

M'gor nodded. "Okay Cadeth, easy old fellow. You ready over there Lina, D'kan?"  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Sallah Telgar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:28 pm
Torganith came unstuck with a loud huff, ending up on his rump in the entryway he'd been stuck in before. As soon as the brown had his feet back under him he hid his face near his rider's side, embarrassed that he'd caused such a fuss at their new weyr. He trilled a little bit at D'kan to tell him he was sorry, not really in the mood to speak to him.

D'kan rubbed the dragon's neck, looking at the others that had helped pull out his brown. "Thanks everyone. Torganith wanted me to tell everyone that he was sorry for causing such a ruckus, and wants to let the rider of the laying queen that he's sorry for the upset."  
Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff