Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:35 pm
"yes this is why we came. to see what they needed."
slipping the cloak over her shoulders, she hugged Oak.
"I'm sorry you feel the saddness of this place..what I feel are memories I didn't have before...anyway, we should be getting back now anyway."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:45 pm
Blushing even brighter green from the hugg oak yells a bit too loudly and a bit high pitched for his voice "OK!"  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:53 pm
Mityl said goodbye to Darrius and lead Oak and the kitsunes back to the palace just in time to walk straight into Ziddari
"...let me guess..it's because you're part of a trine?..."
she flinched as she said it. realization dawning on her.
"you're the reason my brother can't cross the great divide!"
Ziddari simply caught her arm and leaned close.
Ziddari: "imagine..an army of wraiths...at my beck and call."
he nuzzled her cheek, pulling her closer.
"I'm not going to submit to you..."
Zidarri: "but that's half the fun, breaking you down.."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:55 pm
Tassa catches Oak's scent and runs, following them quickly out of the palace and to the forest, her tounge lolls to the side in the effort as she is stretched to exhaustion, and stares out peering into the room, she gave a gasp as she silently transformed and watched and listened through the door.

"Was this what Alka meant about being the protectress?" She muttered to herself. Her head was spinning. For some reason Alka believed that Tassa would throw away her secrets and take her true place in the kingdom... But she didn't care... She continued to eavsedrop.

Tassa slipped into the darkness as they walked off, and followed close behind... What were they thinking... Planning? Her footsteps were quiet.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 pm
Immeadiatly cracking Ziddari under the jaw sending him stumbling back and releasing Mytil. Oak says with a dangerous rage in his voice. "Keep you paws off of her DOG!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:01 pm
Tassa step out from the shadows, her sword dangling from her hand as she stepped in between them. "Mityl..." Her voice was a deadly calm, "Where are the others and what are doing here? What are you planning?" The calm had turned into a snarl as she stared at the wolf, her sword raised threateningly.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:03 pm
Ziddari only laughed
Ziddari: "we'll see how you fare against an entire trine halfblood.."
at that a slender figure stepped out from behind a tree and sent a fireball hurtling towards Oak. without a second thought Mityl stepped in front of the attack and bore the brunt of it's force, which sent her spawling.
"Oak run.."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:04 pm
"I thought i left your miserable demon hyde broken and bleeding on the forest floor. What in the name of the great tree are you doing even walking?"  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:06 pm
"And Mytil....I Will not leave you. Period."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:09 pm
Tassa turned her head, her stance was completely attached to the forest floor, like the roots of a tree, she was prepared to use any earth element attack right back, her fangs showed angrily as she growlled...

"So this is what Alka was trying to tell me about being a protectress..." She thought to herself.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:21 pm
Ziddari: "simple, the soul of a trine is capable of healing it's counterparts. as for why, I'm here for those brats and your precious faerie cub here."
he got up and amzingly his jaw was knitting back together. he charged Oak and drew his greatsword.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:23 pm
Going over to mytil Oak helps her to her feet. "Are you alright?" Oak then looks over at the slender figure and points his club at it then shift it to Zidarri. "You will both parish along with your third. Wherever the coward is hiding. No mercy this time. youre lives are mine."  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:32 pm
Charging straight at zidari Oak lets out a yell. Grabing his club with both hands Oak swings not for Zidarry but for his sword. Attacking it brutally you can instantly see cracks in the metal. Then making a great circular swing from the same position he cracks zadarri in the back of his head like a baseball player swinging for a homerun. "Tassa! Theirs one of your magick kind here! STOP IT!" then Letting out a great cry Oak comes charging at Zidarri for another attack this time at his spine. "You may be able to heal but I will make you wish you could just die demon!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:34 pm
Mityl got up with Oak's help and blocked Ziddari's next blow, almost breaking one of her short swords.
"As he said. you die this time. I'll not abandon my friends or family to join you and start a new trine for you!"
with that Mityl slashed up into his ribs with her other short sword.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:57 pm
Tassa walked with a smirk towards the slimmer one, her steps holding his eyes seductively with her smile, and golden eyes. A lion's gift... In that moment she Transformed into a sleek hybrid form, a beast and charged her whips slashing at his feet as she snarled. Her fangs and claws ripping and tearing apart.

As the man recoiled from her sudden change he was caught across the neck by her whip, she tossed him aside like a rag. Her stance changed, defesive, her feet stuck to the ground like roots. As the man charged her, her matter seemed to slick into the stones and earth suddenly as she appeared behind him, covered in leaves and vines, as the earth itself became a part of her. She slashed at his side, and as he fell she spat on him. She backed away giving him room to stand as she changed fully into a lioness, her sleek a powerful form, best suited for fighting.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games