Vel'sere Desert Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:47 am
Gyzvx
(((You find yourselves a turn in your path that only goes right. Selene's headache is now a full blown migraine and her eyes have red flashes in front of them a warm sensation is flowing from her spine outward across the rest of her body the warmth rather than being pleasant was slowly making her sensations go numb slowing her motor control.)))

"Oh crud." Selene groaned, the room swimming in front of her. "I think there was something in that dart. I feel..." she shook her head. The warmth made her feel sleepy. She stumbled slightly. "Crud." she repeated. "Kanji help. You're gonna have to lead me. Just take my hand and lead me down the paths.... please..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:07 pm
"Yeah um... sure come on" he he took her hand and started to guide her.
Now Kanji was panicking. "We aren't anywhere near the exit and we're exhausted" he thought. "This can't get any worse" he grumbled.  

can o whoop ass

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:43 pm
mikodono
Itacha-Kimoji
mikodono
After looking around for a few moments she saw someone move. Derelia wasn't quite sure who or what it was so she just stood there. Relizing it wasn't he nature to just sit and watch she approahed the being. "Are you alright?" she asked.
"Aye, A little stiff, but fine none the less." Baradier said and turned to see her. "What are you doing here?"
She obtained a look of fierce determination in her eyes. "I'm searching for my brother." Derelia always got that looking when talking about her quest. The fire in her eyes dimed. "But, I guess I got lost. I have no clue where I am."
"Don't worry child, I may not know where we are, but I can sure help get us out." He said slamming his fist to his chest in a tradiotional Salute.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:49 pm
Ryougi Yasumaru
mikodono
Itacha-Kimoji
mikodono
After looking around for a few moments she saw someone move. Derelia wasn't quite sure who or what it was so she just stood there. Relizing it wasn't he nature to just sit and watch she approahed the being. "Are you alright?" she asked.
"Aye, A little stiff, but fine none the less." Baradier said and turned to see her. "What are you doing here?"
She obtained a look of fierce determination in her eyes. "I'm searching for my brother." Derelia always got that looking when talking about her quest. The fire in her eyes dimed. "But, I guess I got lost. I have no clue where I am."
"Don't worry child, I may not know where we are, but I can sure help get us out." He said slamming his fist to his chest in a tradiotional Salute.
She smiled at him calmly. I guess I can trust him for atleast a little while, she thought to herself. "So," she began in a slow manner. "If you don't know where we are then how are we to get out of here?" she asked in a polite and conversational tone, her eyes searching around.  

Chef Paula Deen

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:15 am
mikodono
Ryougi Yasumaru
mikodono
Itacha-Kimoji
mikodono
She smiled at him calmly. I guess I can trust him for atleast a little while, she thought to herself. "So," she began in a slow manner. "If you don't know where we are then how are we to get out of here?" she asked in a polite and conversational tone, her eyes searching around.
"We came in from that door behind you, and there are two other possibilities: Go straight or go door that pathway." He said and pointed to a small path that the dragon went down. "I suggest we go straight, you don't wanna know what's down the other path." He said and retrieved what few arrows there were left.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:16 pm
Ryougi Yasumaru
mikodono
Ryougi Yasumaru
mikodono
Itacha-Kimoji
mikodono
"We came in from that door behind you, and there are two other possibilities: Go straight or go door that pathway." He said and pointed to a small path that the dragon went down. "I suggest we go straight, you don't wanna know what's down the other path." He said and retrieved what few arrows there were left.
She looked down the path he mentioned and smiled. "I'm sure I've delt with worse than what's down that path." Derelia turned towards him and smiled. "What whatever you think is best I'll follow. I just want to find my brother."  

Chef Paula Deen

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:21 am
"Alright then." He said walking forward through the original path. "Without all the undead it'll be easier to get around."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:43 pm
Selene stumbled slightly, feeling woozy from her migraine. She groaned, and continued doggedly walking. She wasnt going to give in that early.  

Mad Madam Mimm

Chef Paula Deen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:59 pm
Ryougi Yasumaru
"Alright then." He said walking forward through the original path. "Without all the undead it'll be easier to get around."
She nodded and followed after him. "So, how did you end up here?" she asked, conversationally.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:06 pm
Kanji shook his head he had to calm down this maze was getting the best of him.  

can o whoop ass

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:11 pm
mikodono
Ryougi Yasumaru
She nodded and followed after him. "So, how did you end up here?" she asked, conversationally.
"I discovered it along with a few others to escape the heat and take care of one wounded." He said quietly so as to not have his voice echo.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:15 pm
She gazed around. "Where are the others you speak of? Did they go into the other rooms?" She hadn't had social contact for awhile (atleast, social contact with someone she wasn't assigned to kill) so she was interested in the lives of these people.  

Chef Paula Deen

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:23 pm
mikodono
She gazed around. "Where are the others you speak of? Did they go into the other rooms?" She hadn't had social contact for awhile (atleast, social contact with someone she wasn't assigned to kill) so she was interested in the lives of these people.
"Yes. We split up in case there was a trap that required we be in all three rooms at once." He said Walking carefully on the uneven ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:38 pm
Ryougi Yasumaru
mikodono
"Yes. We split up in case there was a trap that required we be in all three rooms at once." He said Walking carefully on the uneven ground.
She nodded, understanding the logic behind that. Why didn't I think of that? she thought to herself. She continued to follow him in what felt, to her, like awkward silence.  

Chef Paula Deen

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:29 am
Selene determinedly put one hoof in front of the next... she had to carry on. They turned left, and she could feel that they were going the right way, if only she could shake this horrible sick feeling. She stumbled, and clapped her hands together. The tips of her fingers were going tingly...  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff