Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:20 pm
Cereslyn
.Prince Snivellus.

xd Oh, wow, I just think that's so cool! England is pretty dreary, I've heard, because of all the rain. I live in the Northwest of the USA, so it's got similar weather. I want to move back to California, it's nice and sunny there, I love it! xd

Ah yes, rainy and dreary all the time. gonk
Ooo, California is very sunny! I'd love to go there one day. whee

domokun I secretly laugh at you, hahaha! And I bet you have a UK accent! whee Those are so cute!

You should go there. Especially San Fransisco... ninja I want to live there one day, it's so nice! *-*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:06 pm
What's your name? o.o Sara..

What nation are you from? ;.; USA

What are your hobbies? surprised Yaoi.. And other stuff.. ninja Like.. Tennis and Bowling.. Drawing.. Writing.. And.. Stuff. o.o;

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? :O PURPLE! XD .. Green second/ XD Dried Squid!/ .. Don't really watch TV.. o.o; / ect? What else would I write about?..

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? biggrin As often as people send me the links.. Which is.. Like.. O.o; Maybe every other day..

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? surprised Any..

You could even give us a pic of yourself!
Check out my sig domokun  

KoofWa

Lonely Nerd

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200

KoofWa

Lonely Nerd

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:09 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
Cereslyn
.Prince Snivellus.

xd Oh, wow, I just think that's so cool! England is pretty dreary, I've heard, because of all the rain. I live in the Northwest of the USA, so it's got similar weather. I want to move back to California, it's nice and sunny there, I love it! xd

Ah yes, rainy and dreary all the time. gonk
Ooo, California is very sunny! I'd love to go there one day. whee

domokun I secretly laugh at you, hahaha! And I bet you have a UK accent! whee Those are so cute!

You should go there. Especially San Fransisco... ninja I want to live there one day, it's so nice! *-*

o.o; I like the dreary rain..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:15 pm
Welcome, my friend Sara! xd Glad to see you've finally posted. xp I've never had dried squid... o_o Sounds creepy. And dry.  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

KoofWa

Lonely Nerd

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:33 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
Welcome, my friend Sara! xd Glad to see you've finally posted. xp I've never had dried squid... o_o Sounds creepy. And dry.

surprised It's very good.. And Salty.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:00 am
KoofWa
.Prince Snivellus.

I'll have to somehow try it then. xd *hint hint* I should come over when you have it! surprised Not that that's any time soon... lol! xd  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

KoofWa

Lonely Nerd

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:16 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
KoofWa
.Prince Snivellus.

I'll have to somehow try it then. xd *hint hint* I should come over when you have it! surprised Not that that's any time soon... lol! xd

surprised Yeah.. I'll have to bring some over when I go to Stephanie's or something.. When I'm sure that you'll be there ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:28 pm
What's your name?
- Poufy Werewolf.

What nation are you from?
- USA, Virginia.

What are your hobbies?
- Reading, drawing, video games, watching anime.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
- Green and purple, steak, Lost, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Harry Potter, werewolves.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
- At least once a day. I also own about 70+ Harry Potter doujinshi, mostly Sirius/Remus.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
- Sirius/Remus!

You could even give us a pic of yourself!
- Nope. XD  

Poufy Werewolf

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:34 pm
Welcome Poufy Werewolf! xd Aha. Hmm. 3nodding I'm glad you like werewolves. They are teh sex of muffin, yush! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:47 pm
What's your name? Oh...I don't like my name, it's so common. Call me Star, if you ever want to talk.

What nation are you from? USA! Yay America!

What are your hobbies? reading, writing, rollerblading, eating and sleeping. Yup, my life in a nutshell.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Um...DNAngel, Saiyuki and Hikaru No Go. I like others, but those are my faves.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I never find any doujinshi, dang it stressed but I'm always reading fanfiction.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? I've never really seen much femslash, but i'm open to most of it. menslash i like Draco/Harry and Harry with one or both of the Weasley twins.

You could even give us a pic of yourself! And risk breaking people's computer?! eek No way...  

Staryday

Guillotein

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:59 pm
*waves* Hi, Poufy!

.. I want to draw you.. ._.

Hi, Star!
DNAngel? Why's it so popular all of a sudden? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:28 pm
surprised Hi Poufy and Star  

KoofWa

Lonely Nerd

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:56 pm
Ah, Star, you were the one all worried that your application was wrong. xd

Don't worry, it was perfect! 3nodding I wish all were as clear and perfect as your's! xd Thanks for joining! heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:54 am
What's your name? dead.moki! XD
What nation are you from? USA
What are your hobbies? Drawing, writing, manga, being a closet HP slash fan... The usual.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? I don't have a favorite color... I like too many. ;_; I don't have a favorite food, either... I love food too much. Favorite TV show: Arrested Development. XD
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I read a lot of HP fanfiction... And I recently found some doujinshi scanlations. biggrin
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Menslash? XD Remus/Sirius, My favorite pairing before I even knew what a 'ship' was...
You could even give us a pic of yourself! I don't have any on the web. ;_;

dead.moki

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:19 am
dead.moki
What's your name? dead.moki! XD
What nation are you from? USA
What are your hobbies? Drawing, writing, manga, being a closet HP slash fan... The usual.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? I don't have a favorite color... I like too many. ;_; I don't have a favorite food, either... I love food too much. Favorite TV show: Arrested Development. XD
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I read a lot of HP fanfiction... And I recently found some doujinshi scanlations. biggrin
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Menslash? XD Remus/Sirius, My favorite pairing before I even knew what a 'ship' was...
You could even give us a pic of yourself! I don't have any on the web. ;_;

Awesome, another remus/sirius guy. We'd probably get along. My first slash ship was sirius/remus. My first slash story was draco/harry though. I was all "What does slash mean?" 0.0  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games