Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
In My Room You'll Find... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you have there?
  NOTHING! *hides it behind back*
  Oh, it's just a pie... *ker-splat!*
  Attack, my flying monkeys! ATTACK!!!
View Results

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:20 pm
Oh dear... Umm.. from memory... Piles of clothes, a couple stacked up to about three and a half feet... My desk, with lots of papers on it, my cell phone, my box of Sprite bottles, my DS, my bed, my futon, my backpack(and who knows what in it), chair, grey carpet, dressers, lots of hangers, pillows, those white cube storage things, about 50 Lego magazines that I need to do something with, something like 10,000 Legos, a Tony the Tiger plush, that strange Domino Pizza Noid thing, an ancient laptop, a stool, my radio/cd player and alarm clock, towels covering the windows, a few rolls of duct tape, a random assortment of odds and ends in a bag, my rubber band ball, a tote with those old play wooden tracks, a clothes hanger, five or so something coats, a partridge in a pear tree, my friendly dust bunnies, probably a few spiders, my bookshelf, a bunch of books including 101 Dalmations, innumerable pencils, a 2x4, power supply for laptop, power strip with extension cords, lamp, a fair few floppy disks, some CDs and their cases, a film canister with all my baby and wisdom teeth, a shoebox with my GameGear and games in it, a small table, some blankets, my various shoes, a suitcase, a first aid kit, two full 48 packs of ramen noodles, my second backpack with camping gear in it, a flashlight, an old golf club, a length of pipe, three wooden stakes, two garbage bags full of trash, a bunch of empty Sprite bottles, game cases for GBA games, a charger for my DS, my cell phone charger, my mood ring, my class ring, a few rings and pendants I've made in Jewelry, my Jewelry kit, Piano for Dummies, HTML for Dummies, various college and military letters that have gone unopened, a screwdriver, a stress ball, two decks of cards, seventeen dice(all six-sided), sunglasses, Lego containers that need to be tossed, wood shavings, a Jango set, a Pokemon Monopoly set, various wires, my deodorant, two pairs of swim trunks, letters and other items from a couple friends, wallet, keys and keychain, combs, air purifier, cough syrup, box of tissues, 40 or so plastic bags wadded up in each other, a sleeping bag, some old Halloween costumes, a couple odd hats, my two lucky rabbit's feet, a couple empty shoeboxes, an extra mouse for my laptop, lots and lots of marbles, that little steel ball from MouseTrap!, paper clips, nail clippers, belts, a scarf, a couple ties, the shoe rack on my door, a trash can, a broken fan, an old Easter basket, two carrying bags, two toothbrushes, a tube of toothpaste, a few rulers, various plastic items that I have no clue what they go to or even are...

I think I'll stop there. ^^; I might add a few things as I remember them, but what I have down is almost all of it, or so I hope at least... sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:35 am
... More Papers, More candy, An empty coke fastfood thingy, Yoghurt and a spoon.  

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:38 am
Jackalope2
Oh dear... Umm.. from memory... Piles of clothes, a couple stacked up to about three and a half feet... My desk, with lots of papers on it, my cell phone, my box of Sprite bottles, my DS, my bed, my futon, my backpack(and who knows what in it), chair, grey carpet, dressers, lots of hangers, pillows, those white cube storage things, about 50 Lego magazines that I need to do something with, something like 10,000 Legos, a Tony the Tiger plush, that strange Domino Pizza Noid thing, an ancient laptop, a stool, my radio/cd player and alarm clock, towels covering the windows, a few rolls of duct tape, a random assortment of odds and ends in a bag, my rubber band ball, a tote with those old play wooden tracks, a clothes hanger, five or so something coats, a partridge in a pear tree, my friendly dust bunnies, probably a few spiders, my bookshelf, a bunch of books including 101 Dalmations, innumerable pencils, a 2x4, power supply for laptop, power strip with extension cords, lamp, a fair few floppy disks, some CDs and their cases, a film canister with all my baby and wisdom teeth, a shoebox with my GameGear and games in it, a small table, some blankets, my various shoes, a suitcase, a first aid kit, two full 48 packs of ramen noodles, my second backpack with camping gear in it, a flashlight, an old golf club, a length of pipe, three wooden stakes, two garbage bags full of trash, a bunch of empty Sprite bottles, game cases for GBA games, a charger for my DS, my cell phone charger, my mood ring, my class ring, a few rings and pendants I've made in Jewelry, my Jewelry kit, Piano for Dummies, HTML for Dummies, various college and military letters that have gone unopened, a screwdriver, a stress ball, two decks of cards, seventeen dice(all six-sided), sunglasses, Lego containers that need to be tossed, wood shavings, a Jango set, a Pokemon Monopoly set, various wires, my deodorant, two pairs of swim trunks, letters and other items from a couple friends, wallet, keys and keychain, combs, air purifier, cough syrup, box of tissues, 40 or so plastic bags wadded up in each other, a sleeping bag, some old Halloween costumes, a couple odd hats, my two lucky rabbit's feet, a couple empty shoeboxes, an extra mouse for my laptop, lots and lots of marbles, that little steel ball from MouseTrap!, paper clips, nail clippers, belts, a scarf, a couple ties, the shoe rack on my door, a trash can, a broken fan, an old Easter basket, two carrying bags, two toothbrushes, a tube of toothpaste, a few rulers, various plastic items that I have no clue what they go to or even are...

I think I'll stop there. ^^; I might add a few things as I remember them, but what I have down is almost all of it, or so I hope at least... sweatdrop sweatdrop
Yeesh, I bow myself to you xd

All hail to the champion!

By the way, What is a 2x4?

((seventeen six-sided dice... Preparing for Shadowrun? cool ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:02 am
... A Dr Pepper and a pencil sharpener with a minature eart-globe on it that you can twist =3  

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:15 pm
A 2x4 is the term used for a specific type of lumber measuring 2 inches by 4 inches before the drying process. Yes, I'm a bit of a lumberjack... lol

By the way, I also need to add a cane to the list. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:44 pm
... a HUGE ball of cat fur that rolled from under my desk followed by a very dusty kitty.

*goes to get the cat brush and wipes* 3nodding  

JTN
Crew

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:39 am
apart from the obvious 'bed'....tv, playstation 2, cd player, rack of cds and dvds, desk..and everything else is hidden away in cupboards and draws that are overflowing xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:40 am
... my friend's Epihone all repaired with new tuners. (... not that any amount of my repairs or tuning will make his playing any better!) mrgreen  

JTN
Crew

Vashtastic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:49 pm
a futon, she-rah bedsheets, mac laptop, gamecube, n64, tons of videogames, lots of anime, 4 6' bookshelves filled with books - mostly on art, japanese prints, korean fans and a crappy tv.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:20 pm
erm i have a kitty ak47 a katana... more stuff ... now get out before u die this is not a lie  

bit_rotan

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:09 pm
nothing but my bed and my bed board, i still am painting my room. xp and some empty soda cans...and other crap...but still nothing special.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:51 pm
A lot of crap that is impossible to navigate without falling unless it's your natural habitat..(also known as a mess), a tall bed that is positioned so that your head is in danger of hitting the ceiling fan above, a vanity full of junk, a ton of crap in and under my closet and desk.  

Fourscarf

Fourscarf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:52 pm
Oh yeah, and a bookshelf with no more room for extras.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:15 pm
... more sweet potato fries... domokun  

JTN
Crew

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:46 pm
... my girlfriend napping on my bed surrounded by cats. 3nodding  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games