Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Random RP (Short, never serious role-playing here. Jump in!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:29 pm
Yes and I don't feel like doing 365 x 18 in my head. Hehehe. Can reapers even catch that?

okay... Malos! What city was the destination of Tannhauser's pilgrimage?

Hmm... *said Rosemary from somewhere in the background.* Zat opera Veni likes...

Sush! You might give something away!

Vhat iz zere for me to spoil in saying zat it iz an opera?

Just shush you creature of vast knowlege.

Gifing me orderz...how amuzing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:05 pm
Was anyone in Barton Town today near the fountain? Jack punched Santa with enough demonic strength that he flew into a distant building! Santa was even wearing a metal machine protective suit.

Mech suit... I bet Rosemary could hit that hard.

stare Yes...yes she can... *He has a flash back to back in the day when one of her punches landed on him during an argument... more like him letting her blow some steam out on him before anyone was aware of just how strong she was.* Ahem...that was an increadible punch. I'm not entirely sure if Santa survived.

What?! How can you not be sure if you were there?

Officials cleared the area and made sure to get us out of even my hearing range. It's on the news. It was covered by Cindy Donovinh, but authorities are not releasing his condition. I could get close, but why spoil it? *He seemed amused and entertained by the holiday smack down, but put on a false solemn face when he caught Black's expression. Anyone who could read his emotions could tell that he truely didn't care.*

*Veni's eyes suddenly went a little wide as he realized something.* Githar your hand knows well how hard Rosemary can hit normally, does it not? There's that skill you taught her and now there are her new abilities that she can add on to it. Imagine what would happen if she knew how to combine it all into one hit. Her normal hit, the energy one, and whatever she can do to inhance her hit with her new skills. Think she could punch through the armor of a black hunter? *He then started wondering why she goes easy on things in a fight but answers himself in less than a second... limitation... they're both too used to that that they forget to go all out even when its life threatening.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:00 pm
*Sephiroth entered the house and heard the last part of what Veni said about Santa.* I only saw the building collapse because I was still on duty since the awake vampire decided to go out during the day. *Glares at Veni a little.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:00 pm
You said you wanted some overtime someday and I gave it to you. Who could have predicted that it would have happened on such a day. sweatdrop  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:04 pm
*GL just blink*

GL: "Santa and the spirit of Halloween fighting? Normally I'd say something so weird is cool, if it weren't for somebody getting hurt. Oddly enough, some versions of Earth don't have a spirit of halloween, or a Santa Claus... Just like I find it amusing that this place doesn't have Edwardo, the Bringer of Summer..."

Githar:..."GL, you do realize that was just an insane drunkard, right?"

GL: "Stop ruining my beliefs and dreams! crying " *It was obvious that GL was over-reacting on purpose*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:16 pm
...I'm not sure if where I'm from is a version of 'Earth,' but we didn't have a Santa Claus to my knowledge. Or maybe he did exist in fairytales and myths with no evidence that he really existed anymore. Then I would truly not know since it wasn't something factual or scientific and couldn't be proven so it wasn't considered worth my time... *He frownded a bit...he really didn't care for those types of scientists. They took all the magic out of childhood. He laughed at the thought of the word 'magic.' Oh how he would have been scolded.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:18 pm
Who? Never heard of him. Of course you'd like him GL...insane drunkard... you're nuts and you get 'drunk' often. Tehehe  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:20 pm
GL: "Well, not really... He was amusing, until he shared his idea of spreading "Summer's sunshine" with everybody... which was.. uh...

.... using the bathroom in public."

*There was a long silence for a moment*

GL:... "SO! Who wants ice cream?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:24 pm
Me! *She hopped up and went the the freezer and flew the door open...no icecream...but there was a full gallon in there yesterday... she stomped back into the room...* Okay where are those ghosts? They have got to learn to save some for others or at least tell us when they eat all of something!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:31 pm
*Moments later, a heavy thud came from the kitchen. Phil had hidden behind the tv dinners after devouring all the ice cream, without the help of the ghosts. He was now as green as a poporing, and frozen solid*

Phil: eek  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:26 pm
Pilf! You little glutton! How did you do it? That gallon must have been your size. But since you're trying so hard to be a poporing maybe I can help you by feeding you some herbs that are bitter for a few days and yes I mean it. *She shook her head and raised her arms a little.* And I was about to blame the ghosts for eating it. They at least always share with P-chan. Pilf, you have got to save some for others especially if it's still full. If it's almost empty I don't mind you finishing it off, but if it's full and recently bought like that I don't appreciate it being gone in one go by one creature and if you finish off something, somehow tell me what you ate all of... okay?

*She turned to Githar.* Think there is a way we can lock the fridge and freezer? Oh and do you have anything we can lock the cabnints with in that big merchant's bag of yours? *She plans on making sure Pilf doesn't eat anything other than what she feeds it...and yet she realizes that this is punishing the ghosts in a way too, which isn't really fair, but what else is she going to do?*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:40 pm
*The poring just groaned, and rolled slowly out of the kitchen, bumping up against GL's leg*

GL: "Oh, don't look at me. Besides, yer the one that's always pooping your jellopies on me!" *GL shivered as he picked up the poring, and placed him in the sink to thaw*

Githar: "Sorry, I don't have anything to lock stuff with on hand."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:49 pm
That's okay. Everywhere I can think to get what I want is closed, so I'll just have to get them first thing in the morning then. Any ideas on what I can get that'll keep things out of the fridge? Oh wait the doors are right next to each other...I can just get some chains and a lock...

Looks rather cute in the green with black spots.

*In the other room Veni could be heard next to Rosemary's door saying.* Rosemary, do you want to go out with me tonight?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:02 pm
*Malos overheared this, and snickered a little bit*

Malos:... Bowchikawowow....

*GL just blinked at Malos, then realized... he hadn't been around Rosemary or Veni that much... and thus, didn't know just how scary Rosemary could be.*

*Githar simply responded by hitting his son upside the head with a pillow*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:23 pm
*The vampire blinked at the horny young reaper.* Malos, you wouldn't be laughing if you truely knew the meaning of what I just asked her.

*Rosemary glared at Malos with a look of poison when she came out of her room. She could hear everything from her room... including the news about Santa and Jack which she knew wasn't really the reason Veni came over.* Feel lucky Malos zat I do not desire a quarrel vith your father or else you'd find a new close friend vith zat vall right about now.

*Veni however looked at the kid more teasingly now.* Do you wish to have somewhat of an idea of what I meant by 'go out with me tonight'? *He grinned at the child bearing his fangs.*  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games