Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:53 pm
Inazuma dropped her gaze and looked off to her right. She felt bad about leaving them the way that she had, but she couldn't imagine the destruction that would have continued if Dieamos were left in Hi's control.

"Yeah... everything worked," She said after a deep sigh, "I managed to find Jacob and have him release Dieamos from his servitude to hell."

Her thoughts drifted to how she found everyone in the tent, beat up and barely clinging to life. She thought of how she almost got captured by Hi, who was still insistent on using her for something; and now she thought of GL. He looked so upset and lost. What happened to him? Would she have been able to help?

She bit her lip and looked up at him again; frighteningly aware of how small she was compared to him and was afraid to meet his gaze suddenly. Damn his straight-forwardness.

"I'm sorry that I left you guys like that. I probably should have stayed and helped out more..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:10 pm
*Sephiroth watched Inazuma's movements, her facial expressions, how she seemed to shrink before his eyes.* I doubt you would have been capeable to help with much other than the annoyances caused by the lesser demons due to your apparent attatchment to the creature. He didn't seem enthused about what he was doing either or else he probably would have gotten through sooner. *He's not sure how peowerful the barrier was, so he isn't 100Îrtain whether this last sentence is true.* I'm sure it will turn out to be for the best. You need not appologize to me.

*He paused for a little bit and continued to study her.* I'm sorry I brought it up. *The look on his face suggested otherwise.* I wanted to know what happened. I thought it would be best to ask you alone and you accidentally presented me with the perfect opportunity. *His shoulders moved in silent laughter in almost the same manner Rosemary tended to do before any sound came out of her mouth.*

*Realizing that she probably felt that he was trapping her in there, and that maybe he was unconsciously doing it so he could ask her those questions before she left, he moved away from the exit and walked to the bathroom door so that he may finish drying off what he was wearing with a hair dryer. He moved to go in and paused. There was a softer expression on his face when he turned around and looked at her again.* Thank you for catching me when I fell... You look beautiful in that. You're welcome to stay if you want, if not I would greatly appreciate it if you asked about a change of clothes. Is there anything else you need before I try to finish drying these off?  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:48 pm
GL: "Damn it, I know some of my old clothes are around here somewhere..."

*He grumbled as he rifled through a rather large trunk, tossing out random items and older versions of his current outfit from when he was younger and shorter. He didn't think Sephiroth would much care for one of his blue outfits, and he was hoping to find something for the other guests to wear...*

GL: Ah, perfect...

*GL removed a bundle of clothes that were actually somewhat normal... simple shirts and pants, nothing elaborate, or with funky hoods. He paused though as he glanced at what the clothes had been resting on. He shook a bit, his expression growing pained as he gave the trunk a rather harsh kick, causing the lid to slam loudly. As much as he cared for her, the last thing he wanted to see was something of his mothers at the moment. The neatly folded wedding dress almost seemed to mock him, saying 'You'll never know her... Until the day you die, she will be a stranger to you...'*

*He shook off the wave of sudden emotion, grimacing at how it seemed to be stronger than usual... the tired reaper chalked it up to exhaustion from the past recent events. Making sure he looked at least somewhat emotionally calm, he nudged open the door and closed it behind him. Black crying caught his eye... Oh no, what now? The thought wasn't sarcastic, but tired, and wondering what could be bothering her.. Part of him wondered if he should go and see what was wrong, but stopped when Rosemary began to comfort the kitsune. Honestly, he didn't know if he could face her still... he was still ashamed at how he had simply abandoned her when Hi used those illusions... GL watched quietly for a moment, before moving on to pass out clean clothes to his guests...*

- - - - -

*Alzamus sat there, his fatherly instincts wanting to pick up and hug the little girl. It was clearly visible on his face, but he restrained himself for a number of reasons... One, he wasn't sure if the gesture would be welcomed, and he wasn't as known to Black as Rosemary or GL was. And two, Rosemary was already letting her sob on her clothes, ignoring the dangers of runny nose to her clean clothing. Alzamus simply watched for a moment, before offering a piece of cloth to Black so she could blow her nose.*

- - - - -

Chewy: Eh? Oh, ick, blood bag food. Well, for you guys it's food. Fresh live blood without actually hurting anything living. I guess ol' mush-brain ordered a bunch of the stuff for you vampires. I'll say this about him.. he may be an idiot sometimes, but he's a thoughtful idiot.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:51 pm
*The reaper felt Rosemary's eyes on him as he passed.* She'z still upset about vhat she did to Githar. She still feels responsible for it because it vas her handz that did it even eef she vazn't herself. *For a brief moment Rosemary had a sad expression like she knew how that felt, but it went stone cold again almost as soon as it was there.*

*Her voice in his head was almost bored and GL remembered that Rosemary really didn't know how to comfort a crying or scared person very well. If she ever had the instinct, she had apparently lost it over time and recently had gotten a few suggestions from Tiamos on what the girl liked. But Rosemary always feels that what she does isn't good enough, that it lacks a certain heart to it, a certain naturalness to it, and often feels a little bit jealous of the people who seem to have it*.

*Alzamus looked like he desperately wanted to hold her even though the kitsune wasn't his child, he didn't know her very well, and yet he wanted to comfort her. She never felt anything for random sad children she may happen on. Like some predator who saw a young animal stray from the herd, she wanted to capture them because they were the perfect pray. So helpless and young.*

*Alzamus had to nuge BlackMN to get her to notice that he was offering her a sort of hanky since she had her face buried, almost trying to hide it onto Rosemary. She looked at him a little strangely between a few sniffles and sobs. The large reaper had never touched her before. She remembers when they first met, that he didn't offer her a handshake because he had feared that he would crush her hand. Her little hand reached for it and she nodded her thanks and blew her nose. She leaned back to Rosemary, but this time she rested her head on her and only had half her face hidden for a little while before she hid it again.*

----

These aren't living? Then how is it fresh live blood?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:54 pm
She blushed at the compliment and smiled wholeheartedly at it. It was the first time since her deformation that anyone gave her a real compliment and not just one in passing... and not one about her skills in battle.

"Thank you... and you're welcome..."

The second part of that statment was in to the thank you she received for doing something that was more instinct than it was anything else.

Inazuma scooted a little more toward the door and before stepping out turned to ask him a couple of questions about clothing prefferences before stepping out the door to find someone that she could talk to about getting a change for him.

She didn't get to much further down the hallway before she stopped and found herself confused about the sad scene unfolding there. Perhaps confused wasn't the right word. She understood that they all had things to be upset about, for they had lost so much... but in the hallway? That was what struck her as odd.

It was then that she decided that nothing short of strong Irish ideals would be appropriate for this situation. They had to get their minds off of everything, and FAST.

"What's with all this crying!" She shouted in a singsong, jovial voice that she hard a hard time believing was coming out of her. "We should be celebrating! This day was a victory for all of us!"

As weird as it sounded it was true. Hell was no longer on Earth, The evil mages were no longer chasing after Rosemary because they, for a lack of a better term, had their asses handed to them; and above all of that, they were alive and thanks to Limbonian technology, a whole lot better off than they could have been.

"We should throw a party."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:28 pm
"I think the angel has a point, if you ask me..."

*A ghostly form, though familar, sat itself between Alzamus and Rosemary. It's appearance was more than likely a surprise to Rosemary and Black, since it was the soul of Gerix that sat there, in his familar blob-humanoid form. It formed two red eyes and looked over at Alzamus*

Gerix: "I hope you don't mind me dropping in uninvited. I just wanted to see how they were doing... Afterall, officially, the festival of souls isn't over quite yet. We were allowed to return after the whole mess was mostly taken care of..."

Alzamus: "I don't mind at all, especially if it's a familar face to them."

Gerix: "Thank you. Anway, yes, I'm inclined to agree that there should be a celebration. If you ask me, there's been far too much negative emotion going on the past couple days. I couldn't help but notice that somebody here had ordered a rather absurd amount of food. It's just sitting there in the kitchen, getting cold..."

*The ghostly shape-shifter then looked towards Inazuma*

Gerix: "Oh, Thas wanted me to deliver a message to you. He said that you should take the next couple of days to a week off. Something about he'll cover for you..."

- - - - -

Chewy: "Eh.. well.. wrong choice of words..." *The dragon scratched it's bald, orange head, grunting a bit in frustration* "It is alive, sorta... Ya just won't be hurting anything if ya feed off o' them. They don't feel pain or anything, they're like... uhm... really dumb animals or something. Go ahead and dig in if ya want, yer probably the reason GL bought this stuff."

*That said, the yeshlag dragon began rooting through some of the deliveries to see if there was anything he'd want... several minutes later, he grumbled about there being nothing with spam in it...*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:28 pm
*They both smiled at him.* Choose your words wisely. *Said the boy and with that they left the kitchen and went back to their room with two of the creatures.*

---

*BlackMN stopped crying very soon and was rather embarrased. She ended up becoming a fox since she doesn't have many facial expressions in that form and fur covers blushing quite nicely. She was a little cold anyways.*

*Rosemary looked out the window at Inazuma's suggestion to throw a party. Even though it was still dark out, and there was no trace of the light, she knew it would come soon.* Now? Ze vampires vouldn't be able to attened for very long. Dawn approaches.

*She turned to Gerix.* I haf a unusual question for you. Vhat do you vant me to do vith vhat little remains zat I got of you?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:46 pm
*Chewy scratched the back of his head and shrugged, his blue pupiless eyes glowing and blinking in confusion*

"Eh... whatever."

- - - - -

Gerix: "Well, unless Alzamus objects, it could be a two day party..."

Alzamus: "Well... I will have the next couple of days off, due to all the chaos, and this place is big enough so that noise wouldn't bother me too much... I don't see any problems with it."

Gerix: "That's very kind of you sir. Anyway, you managed to get a hold of some of my... ah... remains, Rosemary? You know, I personally could care less... it's just a physical shell now. Though maybe, hand them over to Jacob. I'll have to visit him later, I don't think he knows I've passed on, does he?"

*Gerix's form shifted then, into a more human-ish being. She had dark silver skin, three rather intense looking purple cat-like eyes, and only two fingers and a thumb per hand... Her hair was more like tendrils, each ending in three small, fully flexible claws. She wore a simple shirt and slacks, both a dark teal color. Gerix didn't wear shoes, her feet were almost like hooves, with three toenails per foot ending in sharp claws.*

Gerix: "Much better... Just thought I would come in looking like how you all remembered me at first... Apparently, this is what I really was before my time in Hell. Seems like I was a female when I was alive as well. Interesting spending a number of centuries with no gender though..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:11 pm
Jacob hazn't been told to my knowledge. I hafen't zeen him to tell him. Zat's vhat I figured I should do vith it, but I thought I should ask you first. *She smiled without moving her lips.* Funny. I always pictured you to be a male eef you ever had a gender. I think you should see the pixie Willow. She actually seemed a little upset when she heard the news.

Eef you'll excuse me I haf a few things I need to do before the sun rises. *She never told Veni where she put any of his clothes, so he's probably wating for her to come back... and she has a funny feeling he's sicker than he is letting on...*

*BlackMN started looking back and forth from person to person, feeling extremely uncomfortable. She finally nudged Alzamus' large hand with her nose and thumped her tails on the bench giving him a begging look of 'pet me.'*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:17 pm
Gerix: "Take care, Rosemary. Give Veni my greetings."

Alzamus: Same for me.

*The elder reaper seemed to look a bit weary, but woke up a bit when Black nudged his hand. He complied with her request, scratching her behind the ears, and petting her. Gerix noticed that Black seemed a bit... ill at ease*

Gerix: "Black, does this form disturb you?" *She could notice rows of small, but very sharp looking triangle teeth as Gerix spoke. They were incredibly tiny, but with so many, it would seem like her mouth would resemble some sort of power-saw blade if she smiled... something she was purposely avoiding, at least smiling with an open mouth.* "If it bothers you, I can go back to that other form you're more used to..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:46 pm
*Black had started panting happily as Alzamus petted her. Her tongue went back into her mouth and shook her head when Gerix asked her if the from disturbed her.* It isn't that. I knew you as a shape-shifter, so I can easily think of this as being one of your many forrms...only yourr preferred one. The Festival of Souls do not exist where I am from to my knowledge. No souls appear in a visible form during certain weeks that I am aware of. I'm not used to seeing people I know that are dead. *She spoke slowly as if she was having trouble speaking and her voice was more of barking and growling sounds than it normally was.*

*That really wasn't what put her ill at ease. It was mostly because she was crying moments ago and now she was left with people she wasn't really familiar with and was embarrassed by it. She knew Gerix best of the three. It did help that Alzamus smelled similar to GL being his father and all so they shared a common scent. She rested her head between her front paws and closed her eyes for a moment.* Do you know what happened to the little ghosts?

*Before entering the room, Rosemary removed the little spider Esme from her head and watched it scurry off before entering. When she entered Veni wasn't anywhere in sight. There was evidence of him recently sitting in a chair, but she didn't seem him. The door to the bathroom was closed, so she figured he was in there. Bending down by the bed, she pulled a suitcase out from under it and took the clothes out of it she had for him. When she turned around to knock on the bathroom door to give them to him, he was right there inches away from touching her. She took a step back from his sudden appearance. Veni looked quite pleased with himself to still be able to sneak up on her even when he's not completely well. It was evident from his face that the effort did strain him though. By the time it took her to see him and notice the look on his face he was already leaning closing the few inches that separated them and kissing her.*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:50 pm
Gerix: "Oh, those four... the colored ones? Honestly, that's a good question. They're not up in heaven for some reason..."

*Gerix played with one of her hair tendrils in thought* "They certainly didn't go to the 'other' place, I can assure you. Especially with what they had done earlier, that was.. rather brave of them. If I had to guess, well...*

*Gerix gave a little sincere smile, and started petting Black as well* "They're around somewhere still, something tells me that. Maybe they're all resting at the moment?"

*GL walked by, finishing his task of dropping off clothes to people that needed them. He was about to go into his room, until his father grabbed his arm to stop him*

Alzamus: Why don't you sit with us for a while? You know, Inazuma suggested we throw a little party. I think it's a good idea, to enjoy ourselves for a couple of days...

GL: "Yeah... I guess so." *He sat down next to his father on the bench, then noticed Gerix* "Who's our new guest?"

*Gerix simply laughed a little, and shifted back into her old demon form for a moment*

Gerix: "I'm surprised, GL. People told me you have a bad memory, but I didn't think you'd forget who I was so soon!"

GL: Ah, heh... *He managed an akward laugh, then glanced at Black... he was silent for what felt like a long time, before he decided to speak* Black... I'm... I'm sorry I... abandoned you. I shouldn't have done that, that was wrong. You actually tried to keep me safe, and I just... threw you aside...

*The half reaper fiddled with his hood a bit, drawing it over his face a little.*

"I'm sorry I did such a thing..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:59 pm
*BlackMN started wagging her tails again and looked like she was rather enjoying this. Occasionally she would push up against a hand. She felt tingly and relaxed all over. So much in fact, she felt like she could easily fall asleep like this.*

*Gl's sudden appology caught her a little bit by surprise. She wondered, as she lept off the bench to go to him, if he was hiding his face mostly out of shame or if he was afraid of the way she'd look at him. She lept onto his lap and put her front paws on his shoulders for support as she forced her muzzle into his hood like a decent sized dog sticking their head into a kitty door to peep inside.*

*First he felt her wet nose on his face and her warm breath. There was a slight pause before her tongue came out and started to lick his face. Slowly the fur vanished, her arms went around him, and she gave him a few regular kisses. She shook her head back and forth and rubbed her nose where his should have been if he had one.* Don't worry about it. I'm not mad. Illusions can be powerful things especilly if you want them to be true. I wish I could have been... *not so easily tossed aside she thought to herself.* ...more helpful.

*She paused for a moment before she said something on an unrelated topic that she had been wondering about.* Do you think it silly of me to like to be petted like some sort of dog or pet when I am neither? Is it awkward for you all to pet me?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:40 pm
*GL sat there for a moment before giving Black a sudden tight hug. 'Don't worry about it...' To be honest, he wouldn't be able to stop feeling guilt about that, but at least now, it would be a lot less and easier to handle for him. More of his natural self seemed to return after getting that out of him*

Alzamus: "No, not really. I suppose to you, it's like a sort of hug. A comfort thing."

*Gerix just shrugged when the others looked at her for her opinion.*

Gerix: "My kind drew a small amount of blood in greeting, so I don't think I have a place to say something like that is silly or awkward, heh."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:43 pm
*BlackMN pulled a little bit away from GL and thought about it for a moment.* Yeah I guess it is like a hug...only I don't think it's used for a greeting. Come to think of it I don't remember how we greet each other. It probably involves something with smell or a quick scratch on the back... I don't know. *Her primary sense is smell, which is why she seems to use it a lot, and likes to smell familiar people. Then she realized something.* Gerix, you said your kind 'drew' blood in greeting. Did you purposely or accidentally put that in past tense making it sound either that's their old way of greeting or that they no longer exist?

---

*Rosemary set Veni into her coffin and got in ontop of him, closing the lid behind her. She rested her head on his chest. It was a bit large so there was enough room for her to scoot down a little so she could do that. He had his hands on her back. She heard and felt the normal things that happened when the light was about to come over the horizon. The slowing/stopping of the heart, the body ceasing to function... Normally he'd go like someone dieing peacefully in their sleep or not even be affected at all and stay awake, but she felt a tension in him and even looked at him to see that his face wasn't relaxed. He writhed a little bit under her, which made her a bit concerned. She never knew him to do this, only the young ones tended to feel pain while falling asleep and she first met him when he was old.*

Rosemary...lui ferisca... *He finally relaxed and was gone for the day.*

*Rosemary blinked a little confused...she was still awake...that's never happened before. Usually she was out once the light broke the horizon even if it was for a few moments. She closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep.*

---

*A mixture of fear, pain, or absolutely nothing was going on amongst the vampires. The two children were afraid of the light of day for some unknown reason and hid under the covers and hurt like Veni had before they were forced to sleep. Others felt nothing and just fell into darkness.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games