Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:47 am
"The gods do their job more perfectly then I ever could do. I have but...a very minute amount of their accuracy or power. Besides, somethings are impossible and if it's not within the range of possibilities I can't do it. I cannot compare to the gods in any way, shape, or form."Sebastian said, he closed his eyes as he felt the elf's gentle hands against his wings. Something close to a purr started in his throat, but he stopped quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:55 am
Selwyn smiled happily at him. He really was blessed with many gifts and had the power to change the world. He could do many great things for the suffering people of the land. "Well, such powers are perhaps more frightening than the gods because you do not have exact control over them and do not have the wisdom of the creators. What prey tell would be considered part of the realm of impossibilities? I would be interested in hearing some of things you have done." She sat down on the ground and leaned her back against a tree. Looking up curiously at her new friend she waited for him to respond. She glanced towards their other companions but they did not seem to be moving anytime soon. Perhaps Ala did not like the sunlight.  

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:02 am
"I have done things that people thought were impossible. There are too many to choose from. It would be easier for you to name something and me try to do it."He said as he opened his eyes. He turned to face the elf, as he did so his wings folded to his side and his eyes clouded over. He held up his hand, as he did so a rose materialized from the air around him and landed softly in his hand. He blew softly on it, the rose changed into butterflys that flew gracefully by the elf and nestled in the woods around her."I can do alot, but there are so many choices."He said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:19 am
Selwyn watched the appearance and sudden transformation of the rose with awe. She could make flowers grow at whim due to affinity to nature but to turn it into something else was simply increadible. "You truly are amazing you know. Demons have all the cool powers. Though my abilities are nothing to scoff at, I do envy you. Were you born with your abilities or did you have to learn them?" The wood elf's blue eyes followed the path of the butterfly through the forest. The wind blew her blond locks over her face, but she just gently brushed it aside. "Why do you sigh? Does something displease you?" She asked as she titled her head in his direction.  

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:24 am
"I was born with my abilities, though they were alot weaker then. My powers are nothing to envy, they aren't typically used for things such as entertainment or helping. I have merely learned to use them for more than...chaos is the best way to put it."Sebastian said as his eyes returned to their normal blood red color."I sigh because if I make the wrong choice, even if its the smallest error, I can ruin everything around me. Even if I make the right choice, if I overstep my abilities I will destroy everything around me. My powers require exact precision, which I don't always have."He said, experience was the hardest teacher he ever had.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
"Well then I suppose that I should be glad that I have my powers and not yours. Mine are much more tame and normal, also mine are much easier to control than yours. I do have great power, but I can only do so many things with them. I could obtain more power if I wanted, praying to the forest gods grant us wood elves greater powers, but it is only temporary and lasts only as long as the god choses to favor you. I do not believe the gods like me very much since I left the forest that was my home. Too bad I guess." Her bright eyes looked sad for a brief moment as her thoughts dwelled upon her past and the extinction of her clan. She refused to be saddened by the tragic event, though sometimes it was hard to put it behind her.  

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:45 pm
"You never know until you try really. The wood elf's are in the god's favor, or atleast more than chaos demons. I'm sure if you prayed you would find yourself more in favor than you believe."Sebastian said, he watched her carefully, aware of her sadness. He kneeled infront of Selwyn and draped his wings lightly over her."Trust me, things get better. Don't dwell too much on the past."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:49 pm
Rie took Ala's arm and walked out. "Where did the elf go now?" She wandered to find out what everyone is going to do now.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:55 pm
Selwyn gladly accepted his comfort, it was the most she had ever had concerning the death of her clan. She felt like crying but was much too composed to allow her emotions to be so easily compromised. Still she took the opportunity to lean into Sebastien's shoulder to cover her face in case any emotion did escape her features. After a moment she looked up and saw Rie leading Ala out of the cave. "I am over here my friends. I was just sitting on this rock waiting for the two of you." Pushing away from the chaos demon she stood up and walked a few feet away, embarrassed that she had let him she her sadness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:07 pm
Sebastian turned to face the elf's companions, as he did so he was immediately surrounded by a red aura. He spread his wings and stepped into the shadows as he morphed into his wolf demon state. Fur black as night, with wings to match he blended in perfectly with the small amount of darkness that was available to him. He sat perfectly still, unable to be seen unless the searcher knew what they were looking for. His eyes slowly changed to black to blend in with the darkness."I'll be here if you need me, or if they wish to know how the cave mysteriously opened."He said telepathically to Selwyn.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:32 pm
When Sebastien retreated into the trees Selwyn became confused. Why did her new friend want to hide from her companions? Her pretty blue eyes reflected her perplexed thoughts. She couldn't imagine him being shy so she saw no reason for him to disappear into the foliage. "Why did you go away Sebastien? I am sure my companions will like you, you don't have to stay hidden. Will you not stay by my side?" Selwyn sent back to him telepathically. She reached out behind her, beckoning him to come out. Somehow she felt abandoned by him even though he was right behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:37 pm
Sebastian put a paw forward as he stood up. Wings still folded closely he hesitantly stepped forward."I can't say I do well around crowds."He replied to Selwyn. He walked hesitantly to her side and sat down, his eyes changed back to blood red seeing as he was no longer hiding."I'll stay so long as you want, if I feel that I'm not accepted I'l go back into the trees."He said telepathically after a few moments.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:47 pm
Selwyn smiled at him very happily, she was glad that he had decided to come out. She stroked his fur gently with her delicate pale hands. After a moments hesitation she leaned over and hugged him tightly, not releasing her grip on him. "There now you can't run away, your mine now." She smiled somewhat mischeviously, which did not suit the character of a wood elf at all. She didn't really care if she was being inappropriate or not, she just decided that she should keep her friends close or she might lose them. She refused to ever lose a friend again, she would protect the few she had with her life. Selwyn had developed the fierce loyalty that was characteristic of her people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:52 pm
Sebastian almost laughed at the elf, instead a smile spread across his muzzle. He would have reminded her that it would be impossible to keep him in one spot, but he decided against it."I'll stay."He said after a few moments, it was sincere though it was still telepathic. He hoped that he wouldn't lose control, he had already grown too close to someone to go back willingly into wandering.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:58 pm
She noticed the grin spread across the muzzle of her newly trapped companion. She squeezed him as tightly as she could, hoping to do a little damage. "That is for laughing at me on the inside. I am not normally so possessive, but I find myself somewhat drawn to your rather charming or not so charming personality. So I like you and thats that. I will not allow you to run away from me. Even if you teleport away I will track you down and hug you again after punching you for being disobedient and leaving of course." The blond elf laughed openly, something she had not done in what seemed like ages.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games