Reply The Japanese Student Guild
What got you into Japanese? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtGeek313

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:30 am
I first got into interested after reading manga and watching anime. I would watch anime in Japanese with English subtitles, as well as Japanese doramas like Hana Kimi and Zettai Kareshi.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:25 pm
Hiii ^_^

Actually I'm mixed with Japanese, and I just find the culture truly elegant and....cute in every way!!!! heart  

yuukiesnow

sSs_Vampire_Prince_sSs

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm
for me it was anime....then i got more into it once i got bored of spanish. i thought that Japanese would be more fun since i do not know the language....and i was right. its more fun if you dont know the language. since i know spanish because i was taught spanish since i was a little kid, and now taking a class on spanish made me real bored in class. my school only offers 2 languages. at first i thought they might have japanese, but unfortunately no. they only had spanish or latin. and i did not want to learn latin since it did not interest me, so i took spanish since i already knew the language. so now im trying to teach my self japanese, but i do not know what to start with. i do know some words in japanese since i watch anime and i learned the numbers in japanese (only in Kanji) and i do not know if kanji is the only thing i need to learn....so ya. sweatdrop well thats my story in my Japanese learning.  
The Japanese Student Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff