Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:45 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai now sitting against the cave wall thinking sees Zal rise into the air and hit his head.She laughs not at this as she sees him crawl out. She cocks her head to the side knowing he hears something*

I look at you kind of funny before stalking out into the dark night, slowly dragging my legs behind me, but stealthily.
*Kurai follows him out wonder whats wrong*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:48 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai now sitting against the cave wall thinking sees Zal rise into the air and hit his head.She laughs not at this as she sees him crawl out. She cocks her head to the side knowing he hears something*

I look at you kind of funny before stalking out into the dark night, slowly dragging my legs behind me, but stealthily.

"something....though i'm not sure what...it agitates my senses.....maybe a bunny..."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:54 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"something....though i'm not sure what...it agitates my senses.....maybe a bunny..."
*Kurai walks back into the cave at the word "bunny" and sits down once more and awaits his return*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:00 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai walks back into the cave at the word "bunny" and sits down once more and awaits his return*
I whimper a little, before springing into a bush, and emeging a moment later with a cat in my mouth, not harmed, still squirming, and let it go inside the cave. " so thats what it was."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:02 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

I whimper a little, before springing into a bush, and emeging a moment later with a cat in my mouth, not harmed, still squirming, and let it go inside the cave. " so thats what it was."
*Kurai watches the cat and turns her head the other way so not to look at it* Heh, stupid cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:06 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai watches the cat and turns her head the other way so not to look at it* Heh, stupid cat.

"hey! whats your problem with the cat? i thought you might like him, so i told him to stop by. and now our efforts to cheer you up some are wasted. hmmf. " the cat starts to walk into my hole.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:11 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"hey! whats your problem with the cat? i thought you might like him, so i told him to stop by. and now our efforts to cheer you up some are wasted. hmmf. " the cat starts to walk into my hole.
*Kurai sighs*I'm sorry, i like the cat but i'm just alittle....ruffled.*She sends him a mental apology* Its just all that blood from the deer....I'm sorry.*She smiles at the cat* here kitty^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:17 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai sighs*I'm sorry, i like the cat but i'm just alittle....ruffled.*She sends him a mental apology* Its just all that blood from the deer....I'm sorry.*She smiles at the cat* here kitty^^
"Don't worry about the cat, they don't say they have 9 lives for nothing."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:19 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

heh, sorry for being an a**. I just have....problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:21 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

heh, sorry for being an a**. I just have....problems.

"Don't worry about it. I was just messing with you after hearign yout thoughts about the bunny...."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:03 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"Good. Not many people trust her because of what she is." and nodded.

"I'm not one to complain about animals. Mostly, when we spend time together...we...bond? anyways, after awhile they tend not to have any problems with me. But thats only most the time...some animals do have problems wiht me being part human looking. I mean, come on, would you really want a friend to be someone who could harm you?" I turn into a wolf, and then a moment later after staring at you, back into a vampire.
She looked down and then looked up and said, "Yes. This is true." and nodded, her hair still covering half her face as she thought, a hand going behind her hair and rubbing her face.

"So are you hungry at all?(aha thats what we we were talking about!) we've got all sorts of food here..(atleast i think we were?) "
(Close enough)
"Ah hungry, somewhat. More than I should be." and smiled.

"What kind would you want then?"
"Oh it don't matter." she said with a shrug. "What ever is simpler to make."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:06 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
She looked down and then looked up and said, "Yes. This is true." and nodded, her hair still covering half her face as she thought, a hand going behind her hair and rubbing her face.

"So are you hungry at all?(aha thats what we we were talking about!) we've got all sorts of food here..(atleast i think we were?) "
(Close enough)
"Ah hungry, somewhat. More than I should be." and smiled.

"What kind would you want then?"
"Oh it don't matter." she said with a shrug. "What ever is simpler to make."

"Its all simple here. We've got all sorts of stuff. fruits, veggies, meats of all kinds. including cooked."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

xX-Toxicated_Innocence-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:28 pm
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1

"well for starters don't call me a smart a**, i mean sure, i'm smart, but i'm not sure my brilliance extends that far. and anyways your taller than i, you can peer through the trees can't you. and even humans have some senses. except they aren't blocked by angels liked mine."
"Alright ok.....I get it I'll help you.....but you gotta give me something in return....I mean come on..." Naota shrugged as she looked down at the wolf then back up at the path she was now walking.

"I'll tell you what. you sit down wiht me when we find it, I'll give you some tea, maybe a few crumpets, and we'll talk about .....it"
"You mean it the thing or it meaning my reward?"

"IT as in the thing back there. "

"Ah....alright then....." Naota walked along the trees looking through the leaves and trunks as well as she could in search of this wolf's house. "So....mind telling me on how you can talk there buddy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:32 pm
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1

"well for starters don't call me a smart a**, i mean sure, i'm smart, but i'm not sure my brilliance extends that far. and anyways your taller than i, you can peer through the trees can't you. and even humans have some senses. except they aren't blocked by angels liked mine."
"Alright ok.....I get it I'll help you.....but you gotta give me something in return....I mean come on..." Naota shrugged as she looked down at the wolf then back up at the path she was now walking.

"I'll tell you what. you sit down wiht me when we find it, I'll give you some tea, maybe a few crumpets, and we'll talk about .....it"

"Ah....alright then....." Naota walked along the trees looking through the leaves and trunks as well as she could in search of this wolf's house. "So....mind telling me on how you can talk there buddy?"

"What do you mean?! I'm not just a wolf. who would be such a fool. what are you..insane?!"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

xX-Toxicated_Innocence-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:04 pm
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1

"What do you mean?! I'm not just a wolf. who would be such a fool. what are you..insane?!"
"Well Like I've said before...I'm human alright I don't have ultra sensitive sences ok? I can only do a couple things....that aren't even suppused to be connected to humans...."  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games