Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Felinah Croft

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:27 pm
Yo what up? I'm new here so...yah thanks for the Invitation I'm kina new to Gaia as a whole and I'm tryin to work the marketplace so any tips would be nice. uh yah you can refer to me as Sierra Pm me if you like friend requests are always welcome! smile thnx ~Sierra~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:52 pm
hey, i'm summoner-yunii, call me yunii, um about me well i like final fantasy, kingdom hearts, and well yea thats all i can think of right now, oh and living ink asked me to join, kk bye bye to this thread and everyone in it  

summoner-yunii

Trip the Light Fantastic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:59 pm
Hello, I was just invited, and the link to "The World" project looked interesting, so I joined.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:36 am
Hello ^_^ I was invited by. . .I believe it said Living Ink, correct me if I'm wrong.. though I don't know how my name was found..
Well.. I love to draw and paint.. though I'm not too good.. hm.. I laugh a lot but if the "XD" gets annoying.. I'll try to stop.. um.. I guess that's it! ^_^ can't think of anything else..  

Fire1Angel

mr_boris

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:17 pm
Hello I was invited by Living ink, and I just sort of joined surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:42 pm
I was asked to join by Living Ink and this place is soo big and looks fun so I joined. Have any questions or anything just drop me a PM ^_^  

Wyldfyr

Beloved Friend

Free the immortal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:53 pm
i am new to this guild thank you for letting me join -bow-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:15 pm
I just started today sweatdrop  

Electryone

kiwisrock

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:40 pm
hello everyone. just been invited so hi. looking forward to new friends  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:29 am
hey all, I was invited by Living Ink...  

Lycan_knight

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100

Jenni2787

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:46 am
Hi I'm Jenni and I was invited by Living Ink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:44 pm
Hey there my name is Melissa aka QueenFey my sister MrsRachaelSnape told me about this guild and engineer-of-doom invited me

I'll try to be as active as I can, I see some subforums I think I'll really enjoy.

TTFN  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

sythe453

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:02 pm
Hey I just started gaia a few days ago and its awesome and also if anyone can donate sayaron's cloak to me i would be reallly really happy  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:07 pm
Yo there, let's see I was invited by "Living Ink." Though I don't exactly understand what this guild is...I figured since it's free the join I might as well. Once I get the gold I'll be changing my name, I can't stand this one anymore.

A little about me, I'm a Catholic studying Apologetics.

Q: What does the word "apologetics" mean?

A: The word "apologetics" is derived from the ancient Greek word apologia, which means, an apology. Not an apology in the modern sense of the word - which is to say you're sorry for something. But rather, an apology in the ancient sense of the word - which is to make a reasoned defense of something or someone. In ancient times, the word apology referred to the case a lawyer would make on behalf of his client.

Apologetics is about building the case for our Faith...learning how to explain and defend our Faith. Basically, there are 3 types of apologetics: natural apologetics, Christian apologetics, and Catholic apologetics. Natural apologetics builds the case for truths we can know from the "natural" light of reason. Truths that can be known without any divine intervention. Truths which the articles of our Faith rest upon and build upon. Truths such as the existence of God, the innate spirituality of the human soul, the objective reality of right and wrong...truths that our faith rest upon and build upon.

Christian apologetics, on the other hand, builds the case for divinely revealed truths - truths that cannot be known by reason apart from faith. Truths such as the reality of biblical miracles, the divinity of Christ, the Virgin Birth, and the Resurrection to name a few.

Catholic apologetics encompasses all of Christian apologetics - since Catholicism is the fullness of Christianity - but Catholic apologetics tends to focus on those truths of Christianity that are not generally believed by non-Catholic Christians. Truths such as: the Catholic Church having been founded directly by Jesus Christ; the papacy; the Sacraments; the Immaculate Conception, and others.

Again, the 3 main types of apologetics are: natural apologetics, Christian apologetics, and Catholic apologetics.  

fagon

MsRoseLovingJo

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:55 am
sayaron's cloak donated - good deed done for the day! Look forward to this guild.  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games