Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:20 pm
He tilts his head, but nods again. "O... kay?" Hugging her back gingerly, he blushes a tiny bit, then turned to poke at the clothing. "Uhh... What all's in here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:28 pm
[[eh...should probably clarify that a bit better... xD Went back and edited that she wasn't still hanging on to him when she spoke.]]

She looked at him apprehesively, chewing on her lip.
"Ehm...clothes?"

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:33 pm
He laughed. "Maria... Tsk tsk." He shakes his head, curiously opening the bundle.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 pm
She looked at him, her brow furrowed.
"What?" Her voice had a slight air of indignance to it. She didn't enjoy being teased.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:16 pm
He pokes around the clothing, smirking to himself at Maria. "Nothing. You're just cute."

[[what's in teh bundle? o3o]]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 pm
Maria blushed a bright red, her gaze shifting to the floor suddenly. The witch cleared her throat, eager to move onto a different subject.
"Ah, so, you think those will fit you and Suki okay?" she asked, still not looking up.

[[Just clothes, like jeans and shirts and such. Like, about a week or two worth for Suki and Ikima, each.]]  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:46 pm
"I dunno. Let's see." He sheds his jacket, brushing his hair back and setting the coat on the seat next to him. He removes his shirt, throwing it on top of his jacket, and exposing the crisscrossed, various shaped and sized scars all over his torso, then picks up a tight, but male fit, black shirt, pulling it on. He spins to look at Maria. "What, you like the floor more than me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:34 pm
As he took off his jacket, she glanced up, trying not to stare at the scars that are visible even on his back. Before he spun around, her gaze dropped once more, only to meet his eyes with a hurt expression at his remark.
"Generally, it's considered polite not to stare at someone while they change," she said, trying to sound more confident than she felt. "It looks like that suits you fine," she added, nodding toward the shirt.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:52 pm
He smiles happily, kinda like a little kid. "Really?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:08 pm
Maria stifled a laugh, thinking how much like a little kid he seemed.
"Yeah," she replied, then, sifting through the pile of clothes for a pair of dark jeans, then tossed them to him. "These might be too short, though, you're a bit taller than I thought you were," she sighed, crossing her arms and chewing on a nail.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:12 pm
He blinks at the jeans, staring at them for a moment, before laughing. "Wow." Knowing no shame, he up and stands, pulling off his pants to show red and black plaid boxers, then pulls on the pants, having a bit of difficulty, then grumbles a bit. "They're just long enough, but..." They're quite tight on him, having the effect of skinny jeans, but resting below his hips, being like low-rise pants.

[[Heeeheeeeeee he's like a playboy girl thing xD]]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:07 pm
Maria rubbed her forehead, wondering whether Ikima knew about self preservation or just enjoyed showing off.
"Hang on," she mumbled, trekking back into the mess of the back room and coming back with a pair of khakis in one hand and another pair of jeans in the other. "This is it. Well, technically, it's either this or a pair of neon green pajama pants, but I figured you'd, well, yeah..." she trailed off, slightly distracted by his current jeans, before snapping back to reality.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:18 pm
He closes his eyes, huffing at her. "I'll just wear these. They would suck to try to pull off."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:25 pm
She bit her palm, holding in a giggle.
"I'm sorry," Maria said, her voice slightly muffled by her hand. "If you really don't like them, I can always try to get them off using magic. You know, just kind of cause the molecular bonds to loosen and grow farther apart and..."

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:31 pm
He blinks, looking at her blankly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games