Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:29 pm
*nods approvingly*

....delicious, Mr. Lithuania....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:31 pm
((@ Kara the logic really is infallible! No one suspects the kitteh))  

Sealand-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:31 pm
(( I'm not bending over for you, Japan, you closet pervert! D< ))

"L... Like your mothers?" He blushed even more, and closed his eyes when his forehead was kissed, hands twisting in his apron a little. "I'm glad you like them too, Hong Kong-san. You should try these, Japan-san." His cheeks were getting sore from smiling so much, which was better than being sore from other things.

(( God, I can't write/read anything without innuendos... ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:32 pm
*glances up, thinking he hears-* Honda-san..! *smiles welcomingly, almost stands but decides against it due to piles of yarn*

(MY NAME
IS NOT
MRS. SWEDEN)  

Finland-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:34 pm
*looks at Finland oddly*

......Is there something wrong, Mrs. Sweden...?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:36 pm
((@Kara: "...there was also the 'your tail molested me!' arguement."
*diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies*

*srsly considering being Switzy, but wants a Wonderland first* >:l That's what I get for spending 25k on Russia.))

Russia saw the look on Sealand's face as his sister played with Sealand's kitty ears. "Oh~ Sea-kun~ What a
naughty face~" he laughs. Perking, he hugs onto Lithuania again. "You make me so much happier than your brothers, Lithuania~ You're so good to me~ Our mother's recipe tasted exactly the same...." he sighs, content with his world....for the moment, of course.  

Russia-tan

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:36 pm
@Sealand- =D Except everyone who accused me of being the killer? ... while I wasn't?
Originally they had decent excuses for accusing me, but there came a point where that was the only argument they had. Kitty ears = murderer.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:39 pm
" 'E's fine." Sweden said firmly, not wanting Finland to object to being called that.  

The Lion Su-san

Korea-tan

HEY THERE! -waves-
Is Aniki here?! 8 D

((So.. reverse infallible logic! XD It's funny though! Was that from one of those murder-mystery dinner theatre things? At least I hope it wasn't a real murder!))  

Sealand-tan

Japan-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:41 pm
((Russia, you can borrow my Wonderland for Switzy till you can afford one XD Not doing AiW on my other name right now.))

"Ahh.. hello Finland." He looked back at Lith, taking an offered cooking and looking it over curiously. "Arigatou." He nibbled on it before getting a pleased look. "It's very good!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:42 pm
He was content to be held by Russia while he was in this kind of mood. This kind of mood meant tight hugs and childish bossiness, instead of painful holds on his arm or other body parts, and frightening interrogations of perceived wrongs. "Sealand-san, did you get a cookie? I'm glad you like it Japan-san!" Ever the happy cook right now.  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:43 pm
*Hears her Brother's comment about a naughty face*

...Eh...? Mr. Sealand...?

*To Mr. Sweden*
....Good. Though, he should smile more.....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:44 pm
Quote:
((@Kara: "...there was also the 'your tail molested me!' arguement."
*diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies*))

xD Yeah, that's what my America offered to the debate. Various times.

@Sealand- We were playing Mafia.

xxKarachan

The Lion Su-san

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:44 pm
"Mn." He nodded, agreeing with Belarus about that. Very much so, in fact. Tino seeme to smile for everyone but him, more often that not. Instead he was on the recieving end of a lot of worried looks.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games