Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:20 pm
sharp pain in lisa heart and fell off of cot and shirayuki seen then pick up lisa body "u felt ur sister is walk in a trap and end up lose her forever" said shirayuki using sleep spell on her. lisa felt drowing and fell in deep asleep, shirayuki stood taking coak and her great staff on her teleport where is soldier base.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:59 am
Hikari blinked and felt an aura coming towards the base. Her eyes squinted and her lips curled into a smirk. A slight giggle left her lips and ran inside the base while still hiding herself.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:08 am
shirayuki place hoodlie over her head cover her face then stop front of enemy base "seen she was here minute ago"said shirayuki walk towards at the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:49 pm
As she playfully skipped from the hallways, she saw a camera and looked at it. With a smirk, she waved towards it and stuck her tongue out like a child. Hikari gave a giggle and skipped away, exploring the place and also still on the look for the soldier she was playing with.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:23 pm
soldiers run in hallway and seen a girl skipped in their base." hey what u doing here"said red armor soldier. some soldier them carry thier gun and rife, shock stick too.

shirayuki enter the base, she walk around and found med bay then enter where is soldier take off his chest plate armor. "so u r a girl wear boy armor"said shirayuki. soldier surprised and cover up her chest "what the hell u doing and why u peep me"said soldier  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:50 am
"hey bruce i think someone is near by"said chaos and five rebel soldiers came out and aim us "drops ur weapon and follow us to our camp we has food, water,tent to stay a bit"said young one. chaos follow the rebel troops and went thier to they camp ground.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:05 pm
Hikari stopped and stared at the soldiers with her hand on her waist. "What does it look like I'm doing, I'm skipping. Oh and I'm looking for a soldier. We're playing a combination of tag and hide and seek." spoke Hikari towards the soldier in red armor.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:43 pm
"ahahaha u so our and ur head is still wanted from killed our boys in front line and protect the base that is master renji want u alive but we can have our fun right boys"said soldier in red armor.

shirayuki saw her mark on her shouder and "what is ur name and u want join with us, we want in peace in this world and end of evil too"said shirayuki. "my name is rose emile and i take ur side of this wars and one thing a girl follow in this base and look like u bit"said rose.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:52 pm
"Fun eh? But, not as fun as your blood gushes out of your guts while I savor the moment." muttered Hikari with a maniacal giggle, showing in her eyes that she was itching to kill someone and let blood spatter all over her, showering in blood and the smell of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:12 am
lisa seen hikari kill people and blood on her my eyes start to tear in blood then heart in pain more before ."sister stop kill people and it is hurt more"said lisa in her sleep.

soldier in red armor rise up and grin at her "u know that wont kill me that easy little girl"said soldier in red armor rush in to her and grab her by her throat and choke her. "I seen u soft spot and that is ur down fall without her, u sure kill own sister gain ur strenght"said soldier in red armor.

shirayuki and rose walk out the base and went back to base then rebel troops aim at rose. she was enemy and shirayuki say "she with us and join fight the evil in this land."  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:24 am
Hikari flinched as the oxygen in her system lowered from the soldier's choking. She gripped on the man's wrists tightly and gave a wry, mocking grin towards the soldier. "Oh...rea..lly....well....we...ju..st...have to see....." muttered Hikari in a broken manner and then freed her one hand, pierching the soldier in the heart with the smile embedded still on her countenance.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:37 am
"That is old kill man grab his heart who dont have one that is creative dont made one yet"said soldier in red armor lick her on cheek with blood then thight more on grip but his hand start glow and absorb ur energy away. "I seen ur fear and this is ur day failed save ur dear sister and ur mother too"said soldier in red armor.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:44 am
Hikari just gritted her teeth and felt the grip on his wrist loosening. Her visions began to blur as she slowly lose consciousness, her hand slumping on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:56 am
"That is weak fight no fun if try ur best and try to scream out loud"Said soldier in red armor and lit up hikari and take in prison cell other soldier open up and i place her on soft bed and solider place food and water on table it.other soldier close door and i stay in darkness wait her wake up.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:01 pm
A few minutes from losing consciousness, Hikari slowly opened her eyes and glanced at her surroundings. She sat up on the bed, touching her neck and covered her face. A laugh began to leave her lips, getting louder and louder. Her attention then glanced towards the shadows. "You...stop hiding." muttered Hikari towards the soldier.
((brb for 4 hrs))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games