Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:56 pm
Scarlets voice was heard, "Wait Hetukiri take this!" All that was seen was two gree veils thrown toward her. "Drink it your wond will heal. Make sure you give the other one to Scanda he'll be as good as new!" She chucked, "It took me awhile to get that potion right." Afterwords Scarlet averted her attention at some on coming soliders.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 pm
(Lol Scanda doesnt have hair since he just wear a hood with darkness covering his face and his hood kinda cant be moved)

Scanda lay montionless on the floor as he had something his hand which was gleaming as it did he slowly got up with blood still pouring out from his torso "You really think that could paralize me"he said slowly as he breathed heavily.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:06 pm
*hetukiri quickly thanked scarlet for the vials and she headed down to the basement. On her way down she chugged down the green liquid in the vial and AMAZINGLY HER WOUNDS WERE HEALED* *As she reached the bottom of the stairs she saw scanda's wound was opening more and more everytime he moved, she moved towards him with haste and handed him the potion*

"DRINK IT!!!" *she said as she removed the torn bloodied curtain from where her wound once was, as she did this it reviled that the potion was indeed usefull and she was fully healed*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:08 pm
Scanda grabbed the potion and drank it down "Tastes like whiskey"he said laughing as he saw his wounds heal as he grabbed his sword and turned to Hetu "You,Me and Chief against Phylum rounds up a massive bloody fight"Scanda said chuckling againa as him and Hetu headed to Chief.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:33 pm
Scarlet still controling the huge War Loard was making him sqash a bunch of it's own kind. She laughed as she saw some retreating.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:28 am
*hetukiri walked up to PHYLUM and said* "READY TO DIE YA b*****d"  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:36 am
*Phylum smiled and then said to Hetu* "MOST CERTAINLY"

*With that being said Phylum leaped towards hetu with his sword*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:58 pm
Scanda charged at Phylum and blocked the attack he was about to deliver to Hetu "I didnt get enough time playing with your friend so Iam gonna play with you instead"he said with a small chuckle at the end and held his sword up to Phylum.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

ninjaangel18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:55 pm
Emma ran towards someone screaming but when she got there she realized it was one of the shadows calling for more buddies. Emma preceded to sneak up on it and stab it, but as it looked down it turned around and started laughing making an even higher pitched sound. "Emma looked horrified as she pulled out her sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:23 pm
Chief, who now had taken her position back against the wall, stared out into the chaos. "that could be taken so wrongly," she thought to herself, referring to what Scanda had spoken to Phylum. With eyes closed, Chief concentrated on the portal, just a little more time and it would be really, she only hope the others last that long.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:35 am
June skipped off the roof again at JUBARAK, only to be hit in the side by an arrow from an enemy archer. she was knocked out of the sky and down into the side of a building, cracking the brick wall. she dropped her sword as her body slid down the dented wall and to the ground, other enemies approaching her to make sure she was finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:43 am
*phylum looked at Scanda with a perplexed expression* *he threw scanda across the room and then said to him* "SRY IM NOT INTO MEN" *he looked at Chief and smiled* "ISNT THAT RIGHT CHIEF"  

Repo ManX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:25 am
Scanda chuckled as he landed "I didnt mean it in that way you sick and twisted b*****d" he said spitiing blood out onto the floor as he picked his sword back up and did a few swings then charged at Phylum and sliced a scar across his chest then two more on his left arm and flipped over him "Never try throwing me to get me down"Scanda said holding his sword up with a strong grasp so it couldnt be taken.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:39 pm
Emma began to fight some more. " Need some help over here! Emma yells as her sstrength begins to weaken as she realizes that this is no ordinary shadow. It was sucking out her strength.  

ninjaangel18

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:45 am
Chief smiled in silent delight as she sensed the portal now ready to be open, the two twin dragons came to life, giving off blood curling roars as they raised their heads in unity. Moving quickly, she cast everyone out of the room except the one she seek to destroy, Phylum. " It has been a long time coming old one, but now your time is at an end." Before he could react to her, the dragons took flight into the air, spreading their massive wings to show cast the beauty underneath. The keepers of the portal were as beautiful as they were deathly, and they had their attention on Phylum. With a last act for freedom, Phylum tried to attack the large beast, but it was to no avid, far too old and skilled, on one could escape death from them. She watch in silent horror, as they dragged him off into the dark abyss, all that was left of him was he screams of pain and mercy.

As the chamber became silent, she created a circle around herself, within it, she closed her eyes and began to work on healing the castle from the inside. Seconds went by, as the soldiers began to fade away, the darkness that once surrounded the castle dissipated, the shadow creates returned home back into the Black Forest. And the last of the war lords, crumbled onto the lands, being pieced by the spikes below. The grass was now a lush green, the sky was a star night, and all was well. Neteru had once again won her fight for freedom.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games