Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:17 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Shun reached the roof and see Shisii crying. "Shisiri? You okay?" Shun asked going up to her.
(When do u think they should kiss?)

((Idk.))
Shisiri:I...saw how you cared for Haraki. You...l-l-l-love her.

"Huh?" Shun asked confused.

Shisiri razz ft... How stupid do you think I am? I've seen you with her. You like her too. Just when my wounds we're recovering, I get re-stabbed.

"Wait..huh? I'm confused.." Shun said scratching his head. "I never stabbed you and never will."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:21 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Shun reached the roof and see Shisii crying. "Shisiri? You okay?" Shun asked going up to her.

((Idk.))

Shisiri razz ft... How stupid do you think I am? I've seen you with her. You like her too. Just when my wounds we're recovering, I get re-stabbed.

"Wait..huh? I'm confused.." Shun said scratching his head. "I never stabbed you and never will."

Her eyes were full of tears. Misunderstood. Misunderstanding. She looks at the sunset. "Sunset. Beautiful isn't it?"
((she thinks Shun loves Maraki so shes upset))  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:23 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

((Idk.))

Her eyes were full of tears. Misunderstood. Misunderstanding. She looks at the sunset. "Sunset. Beautiful isn't it?"

(Ah! but Shun doesn't know that.)
Shun tilts head, "Shisiri, are you okay? I'm not understanding what you mean."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:27 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Shisiri biggrin ont you love Haraki?  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:29 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Shisiri biggrin ont you love Haraki?

"Huh?!" shun said, blushing at the question. "I've never thought of her that way." Shun said. He never really thought about love, honestly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:33 pm
"oh..then I guess I apolligize, I'm just...uhg..." She gets us but trips. She falls on Shun.
((u think this is a good time for a kiss, I mean a sunset on a roof, her falling on him))  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:38 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
"oh..then I guess I apolligize, I'm just...uhg..." She gets us but trips. She falls on Shun.
((u think this is a good time for a kiss, I mean a sunset on a roof, her falling on him))

(Mhm. we can make it an accident kiss. They kiss when she falls. shun tries to get up but Shisiri holds him down,liking how the kiss feels and not caring of his protest cause she wanted the kiss forever, and continues to kiss him. Maybe a little tongue action as well^^)
Shun fell to the ground and felt something on his mouth and his eyes go wide as they are Shisiri's lips. He blushes and tries to get up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:43 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Mhm. we can make it an accident kiss. They kiss when she falls. shun tries to get up but Shisiri holds him down,liking how the kiss feels and not caring of his protest cause she wanted the kiss forever, and continues to kiss him. Maybe a little tongue action as well^^)
Shun fell to the ground and felt something on his mouth and his eyes go wide as they are Shisiri's lips. He blushes and tries to get up.

(lol,tonge action. Sure!)
Shisiri blushes but enjoys it. She holds him down.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:46 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

Shun blushes more as she continued to kiss him and tried again to get up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:49 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

She pushes off and blushes. "Sorry, that just felt so nice."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:52 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

She pushes off and blushes. "Sorry, that just felt so nice."

Shun just stared and blushed a beet red, He was too stunned to speak.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:56 pm
She turned away blushing. "Im sorry. I understand if you never war to see me after that."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:58 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
She turned away blushing. "Im sorry. I understand if you never war to see me after that."

"Huh?" Shun said, tilting his head, "Why would I say that?" he asked, confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:05 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"I'm sorry. That was really embarising"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:07 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"I'm sorry. That was really embarising"

"Its okay." shun said, getting up; "Wasn't your fault."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games