Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natekia

Hilarious Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:59 am
Why hello everyone. My names Natekia and im 24 and I enjoy sitting on a park bench shaking my fist at those young whippersnappers  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:00 am
Hi all, today ive already spitted on a bunch of young bastards evil  

Deathcraft

Damsel_Areli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:04 am
hi hi....another "old-aged" newbie.

I answer to Damsel or Areli or pretty much whatever else you wanna call me...

I'm 27, I have two kids (both too young to be on gaia, so I can't blame my obsession on them)

I enjoy art, tattoos/piercings, music, movies, video games, blah blah blah...

ta-da!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:05 am
Sexethang82
Hi everyone!

Glad to be a member of the wizened society here! I am turning 26 this sunday and I'm really tired! My age is starting to show... lol

It's nice to meet others in Gaia who are around the same age... it gets quite depressing to be surrounded by 14 year olds all day~ sweatdrop

I totally agree with you! My 16 yr old sister and I live together...having a living room full of 16 and 17 yr olds chattering-giggling-runnnig about and screaming all weekend can take its toll on the ancient like myself! Stay strong! Dont let the youngin's bring you down...i have a gift for you...
*hands over a shiny cane all your own, for younin' whackin'*

cwilson8199

jellgeta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:07 am
Hey everyone just saying hi and happy to be apart of the Geezers guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:08 am
*hobbles in* Hello, fellow geezers! *grabs a cane and keeps an eye out for youngsters*  

gothic_spire

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:12 am
Hey how you all doin?
Hey I'm 26 and throw things at youngins! XD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:17 am
Hi! I am 26... nearing 27 (don't know if that is a good thing or not) sweatdrop

I've been on Gaia for quite some time now but I am not very active right now... ya know with like jobs and bills and stuff gonk

I sometimes teach Sunday school at my church to 5 year olds and I love art... I went to school for graphic design and I am trying to find a printshop to work for (darn economy) and I suppose my boyfriend is still considered a youngin' until November rofl  

chibikarin

Questionable Elder

17,400 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

~Magical~Lady~Sakura~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:23 am
Hello Everyone...I'm also new to the guild. 28yrs old from Canada and looking forward to meeting fellow Gaians who are around my age smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:31 am
Hi all, I just joined. Would anyone care to join me in some knitting and stitching?  

CORNSiLKDreamer

8,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Goldiepirate

11,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:33 am
Hi I think I am the ancient here in Gaia. She was the goddess of nature according to legends. I am so old that I could rap you all with canes, but I do not waste what precious energy remains. I joined because I thought this was a guild for old people. But it might be nice to talk to folks less wacked by hormones.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:33 am
thank you so much for accepting me into this fine guild. i look forward to getting to know some more gaia geezers. XD  

kiranya

chelliebellie

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:34 am
Hihi! I'm a 28 yr old geezer and proud!

I work all day, ballroom dance at night, and I read in bed and fall asleep by 11:30 biggrin

my 10 yr highschool reunion is in Sept... *fears*

Thanks for the warm welcomes! heart Cheers!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:36 am
chibikarin
Hi! I am 26... nearing 27 (don't know if that is a good thing or not) sweatdrop

I've been on Gaia for quite some time now but I am not very active right now... ya know with like jobs and bills and stuff gonk

I sometimes teach Sunday school at my church to 5 year olds and I love art... I went to school for graphic design and I am trying to find a printshop to work for (darn economy) and I suppose my boyfriend is still considered a youngin' until November rofl

Good luck you have a great talent and heart it sounds like. God has a wonderful plan for us. I am an unemployed teacher!  

Goldiepirate

11,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

chelliebellie

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:38 am
CORNSiLKDreamer
Hi all, I just joined. Would anyone care to join me in some knitting and stitching?

*Pulls up a beanbag and starts to crochet*  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games