Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:28 am
((That's what I was thinking, Brat. wink ))

*chirps happily and eats the fries*

*Before Karrie can answer, the waiter brings their subs, some extra napkins, and a meatloaf sandwich that he places in front of Velcore*

*eyes get wide and he chirps his thanks as the waiter walks away*

That was odd...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:32 am
((Am still waiting for karrie to be in space to hear Velcore. Poor dragon... ))  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:35 am
{{That was hilarious! LOL!!}}

Amy's eyes widened as the waiter brought more napkins and an order for Velcore. Velcore seemed very happy with the sub and even chirped to the waiter.

Amy looked at Karrie. "What.... what just happened? Karrie, what kind of place is this? You said the waiters were weird here... I would normally ask if they bugged their tables to know what their customers needed before they asked their waiter, but how did they know what to get Velcore?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:35 am
((Yes, poor dragon. neutral ))

*shakes his head, at a loss for words*

*happily starts eating his sandwich*

They've never done anything like that before. I have no idea what happened. *picks up his sandwich and looks at it before he takes a bite* Mmm.. tastes good, at least.

((Edited))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 am
{{Sorry about that. We have a storm going through here and the power went out for a little bit. No internet. But I'm back now.}}

Amy stared down at her sandwich. She had been so hungry moments ago, but now she was completely dumbfounded and a little leery. She didn't move to touch her sandwich. She was still trying to think of possibilities to what could have happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:55 am
*sees Amy just looking at her sandwich* Amy, you don't have to worry about the food here. I've eaten here plenty of times. I don't know how they knew what to make for Velcore, but that's what I was going to order for him anyway.

((*presses pause* We'll pick this up here tomorrow. I really need to get to bed.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:00 pm
((*gets back and pushes the Play button* Ok, Cuwen, your turn. 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:04 pm
Amy sighed and finally looked up at Karrie. He and Velcore were eating happily, enjoying their food. It must be pretty good.

"Well, you said that this had never happened before, so something weird could have happened since your last visit here... but yeah, you two are eating your food and are just fine."

She picked up her meatball sub, sighed softly once more, and then leaned over to take a bite. She chewed it for awhile and then finally swallowed. After dabbing at her mouth with one of the napkins the waiter had brought over, she shrugged.

"Yeah, it's good...."

She reached over and put some more curly fries on the napkin for Velcore.

"If I start hallucinating, though, you are responsible for getting me out of here before I make a fool of myself."

She chuckled softly and then smiled at Karrie.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:08 pm
I don't think you have anything to worry about. It's the same staff that was here before. *looks up as one of the waiters passes by* I think... confused

*chirps happily and eats a fry, then goes back to his sandwich*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:16 pm
She nodded and continued to eat her sandwich. She almost had it finished before she spoke again awhile later.

"This is a pretty good sandwich. I might have to come here to try a grilled chicken breast sub with spinach and honey mustard and, of course, American cheese."

She smiled and popped another curly fry in her mouth.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:20 pm
*swallows the bite he'd taken* Well, you know where this place is now. They have a bunch of other stuff here too. I haven't explored the whole building yet. *takes a drink of his coke, setting the rest of his sandwich aside*

*finishes his sandwich and the fries*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm
Amy finished the rest of her sandwich, had a few more fries, and then smiled and leaned back from her plate, completely full.

"I was hungry. That was really good. I'm glad I went ahead and ate it."

She chuckled softly and then continued. "And I just love subs. I like pasta more, but subs are really good, too. Maybe I should try some baked ziti here sometime. With garlic bread!"

She looked over at Velcore. "Do you want some more fries, Velcore?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:32 pm
*smiles at Amy* I've tried a few different things here. So far, it's all good. I think I'm a pretty good judge of food, too.

*chirps happily, pushing his plate away*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 pm
Amy laughed and held up one of her hands. She had her index finger and thumb held close together to indicate something small.

"Yeah, you might have a liiiittle bit of an idea of what food is good."

She winked playfully at him and then sighed. "Well, no desert for me tonight. Do you want to head some place else to hang out? I don't want to go to bed, yet. After today, I'd just like to keep hanging out and try to forget all that happened, for the most part."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:46 pm
*waves a waiter over for the bill* Sure, where would you like to go?

*finishes his water, putting his paw on the edge of the bowl and tipping it so he can get the last out*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games