Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
"May haps. The Whisperer does tend to know more than he lets on." Hana said.

"Thats the spirit " he smiled. "So hana, why is it wrong for me to give Nike my blood?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:59 pm

User Image
"Because she could become addicted to it." Hana told him. "I that will make her want to take you from me to use you as food. And I feel that you would willing go to her." She turned her head away from him again as tears stained her cheeks.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
"Because she could become addicted to it." Hana told him. "I that will make her want to take you from me to use you as food. And I feel that you would willing go to her." She turned her head away from him again as tears stained her cheeks.

"Hana, your overthinking it. Its just blood and this is Nike we are talking about.." Brago said going over to wipe her tears.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:08 pm

User Image
"Maybe I am just over thinking." Hana said quietly. But on the other hand, all those years of having no emotions I over thought everything to find reasons to do anything.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:16 pm

"your just over reacting to those new emotions of yours. Nike is a prodigy, just like you were back in the day. She wont fall for an addiction"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Misha touched as many as she could, "So many...you must be strong. They criscrosed his body over perfect muscles. ger fascination started to turn toward desire and she moved her hand over his chest. She lowered her head and traced a scar with her tongue. "Show me. Show me how strong." She licked and kissed, her arms moving to feel his back, always gentle ticklings.

Nike took the journal, and Caldwell vanished again leaving her wondering. The next time she saw him, she was going to nail him to the floor and have a real conversation with him. She hurried the rest of the way and walked into Embrace, she paused a moment at the booths, feeling a presence, but she moved to her office in haste. "Robert, I....," she started as she threw open the door, but the room was empty. "Dammit."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:25 pm

User Image
"yeah, me and her where just prodigies at different things." Hana told him. "Emotions are confusing. how do people deal with them on an every day basis?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Robert walked back into the office to see that Nike was back. His teeth were stained red from blood. "Oh, hello Nike," he said. He wiped his mouth again to make sure there was no blood on it. "I didn't know when you would be back, so I went and fed. Being around Brago always gives me an unnatural hunger and I have to feed again sooner than normal."

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:34 pm

"They just deal with it. Emotions come naturally, some of them you wont like"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:38 pm

User Image
"be nice, I'm new to this." Hana told him, smacking his arm playfully.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:46 pm

She was sitting at her desk when Robert entered. "Robert." was all she could think to say.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:58 pm

"Yes Nike?" Robert asked curiously. "What is it? You know that you can tell me what's on your mind."

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:59 pm

"Hana" Brago said afterwards. "I owe Nike blood for the ability she used to heal us.." he told her suddenly
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:03 pm

User Image
"I owe her as well for saving me as well Brago, so that I can understand." Hana told him. "I literally owe her my life."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:05 pm

"Can I give it to her now while the whisperer is doing something?"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games