Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:37 am
(( Me Renz, provfile accepted ^^ You have pms set to friends, so I be telling you here

OMG xD LMAO Demon dog FTW! ))

Jordan stared at the dog as the wall closed back up in front of her face with a 'wumpf'. "Smart...doggie. Or rather...not very observant." Jordan placed the book back on the shelf carefully and walked back to wait near the staircases. "No more exploring alone for me."

(( Well, they're pretty high sensory level, though Jordan's pretty far away. I would think that if they're keeping their powers active, they might notice ))

"We're goin' together, right, Zais?" Ali asked. As long as she could go with Zaias, she didn't mind. Besides, the dentist was a friend of the tooth fairy, s how bad could he be?

(( Yeah, almost at 2000 posts. WOOT! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:44 pm
Leah wandered through the gardens staring at the roses and flowers that are around her smelling them as she passes by them one by one. She then picked out a red rose mentally and placed tore off the petals circling herself with the petals. She smiled and sat watching the petals fly around her.

((thank you very much))  

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:22 pm
Alex kept a close eye on the demon dog. If it made any sudden movements, he would come out and make sure it didn't harm anyone.

Dr. Sullivan set up the X-ray machine and then went out of the office and pressed a button that made the machine take the X-ray. He came back in, moved to the machine to the other side of Whit's head, then went out and did the same thing.

That finished, the dentist removed the bite foam and metallic apron. He placed the dental bib around Whit and put the chair back. He set up the examination light and then took an excavator and the dental mirror. He began scraping away at Whit's teeth.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:04 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
Angelicos Flame
Angelicos Flame
Rock dodged the monster by narrow and skidded on 4 legs with a snarl of his own. Water rose up in his back like spears and seized the leg or whatever to bring it back into the greenhouse so it didn't escape, though he also knew it wouldn't really hurt it. He stepped back into the path to block the way.

((Vampiric, you didn,t reply to this =P So I reposted it for you! =D))
Spinning the beast ripped free from the water, with a roar it launched itself at rock twisting it's body it bouled him over so that he landed on his back,then started to snap at him anywhere it could trying to get a grip with it's teeth in his arm or throat.....

((I'd like to know what happened these past... 5? 10? pages? XO))

Rock covered himself completely of water that rushed from the hose. Sounds of pipes bursting echoed throughout the greenhouse, getting nearer and nearer and water showered everywhere as the plumbing for the water had burst. Rock slid forward before rising into the air, spported up by a wave as he turned to the monster that was onto a shell of water. ''You've chosen the wrong enemy...'' he spat to the plant he turned his head towards Treya to see what she would do, would she just stay and watch and let him do all the dirty work or help him get rid of this plant that seemed that his powers up t'ill now had no effect, even if those weren't his strongest moves...  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:39 pm
"Oh for the love of all things frikin holly are you really trying to kill the thing or toying with it" she growl yelled at rock who was now in the air, her calm state had snapped why is it every one waits for her to do some thing this was just like at the town where she had been from, narrowing her eyes and shaking some of the water from her face she jumped out from the tree's branches to land a few feet from the plant creature her anger started to rise more as she thought of the town and how they had treated her, trembling and slight rumbles started to vibrate the ground as she set foot on the earth like floor of the green house a second or two later when the creature had started to charge toward her thick wickedly thorned vines shot out of the earth infront of her and wraped themselves around the creature as it had gotten closer with a few movements of her hands and a tension in some of her muscles the vines tore and bit viciously into the creatures 'flesh' the thorns lengthening slightly to dig deeper in the creature untill it was shredded apart and not moving any longer. Taking a long slow breath treya closed her eyes and used the roots that laced all through the ground to lead her out of the green house, she had to go some where where she could vent what was left of her pent up anger without being as destructive or visious as the vines had been she undoutedly went towards the woods that were near by, sitting down and quickly putting her hands to the ground she concentrated on this action and allowed her anger to slowly flow from her into the ground around her, as she did this swirled black/purple/red colored wild roses grew around her thier scent was intoxicatingly bittersweet not unpleasant but still a message was clear warning should be taken when handling them.....

((My gad O.O Very big post this time xD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:51 pm
Angelicos Flame
((I'd like to know what happened these past... 5? 10? pages? XO))

((Mostly every ones in a group on the secound/third under floor of the library....
Zaias,Ali,Tele, coicoi? *ish not positive of that name* are at the crows nest i belive and white ish at the school dentists

As for reall events.... ali and zais were told to go to the dentist
The group at the library ish exploring the floor thier on while going down some stairs and jordan managed to take out of all the books around the one book that was a secret lever that moved the wall and ran into mah demon dog xD but the demon dog didn't care really and just shut the wall again so it could get some more sleep XD...I belive all thats happened....o.o))

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:56 pm
Avery had been going quickly, but subconsciously picked up the pace. Not liking Jordan to be by herself at the bottom. There'd been a moment when the danger level had spiked as well.
Shifting her backpack Avery flicked her hair back over her shoulder. The elastic holding it half up was starting to bug her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course we'll go together." Zaias said, that's pretty much what the doctor had said anyway. Besides, like he'd let his little sister go to the dentist for the first time ever all by herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit just relaxed and let the man do his job. He wondered if all new students required this. He didn't remember reading anything about it. Though having a dentist and doctor on site made plenty of sense. It was largely practical even.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 pm
Michishige noticed Avery pick up her pace. He too sensed the sudden spike of danger, and assumed she had too. Now that he thought about it, maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to let Jordan go down by herself, considering the run-in they had not long ago. "Hey," he called to Avery softly, so that only she could hear him. "Did you sense the same thing I did?" he asked her, pretty sure the answer was affirmitive, he continued down the steps quicker.

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 pm
"Is something down there?" Spencer asked, a little concerned.

"Mmmhmmm" Dr. Sullivan said as he picked and scraped along Whit's teeth. He then began humming a tune as the pick scratched against and in between the teeth.

((so did you say Whit's teeth are in good condition?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 pm
(EDITED - yes Whit's teeth a pristine- he's rich remember.)
"Yes" Avery said answering Shige..and Spencer somewhat as well..."and I'm uneasy still.." Avery said in an oddly mystic tone. They were getting slightly closer to the bottom now, and it felt as if the dark were creeping into her mind. Never a good sign for sure. Then again, it could just be her elastic giving her a tension headache. One never really did know.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm
Michishige nodded, his suspicion being confirmed. "Alright then, guess there's no time to delay," he said, quickening his pace yet again. Their footsteps echoed as they came closer and closer to the bottom of the steps.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm
((being rich doesn't always mean good teeth, but meh))

"Well, you seem to be taking good care of your chompers" Dr. Sullivan said, switching to a different pick, then resuming the scraping of Whit's teeth.

Spencer got a little nervous, but assumed that with all of them together, there shouldn't be much trouble. Besides as much of a rule Nazi Alex was, he knew the prefect leader wouldn't let them be harmed.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 pm
"Anks" Whit managed. His parents had been rather on top of the oral hygiene and yearly physicals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery stepped off onto the floor and moved aside to make room for the others to come after her. She looked around and noted the book on the shelf Jordan had touched.She went and stood in front of it to prevent someone else from doing the same thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:48 pm
(( So...any ideas on how to get anybody to Leah? Closest by is Treya and Rock... <.< >.>

So, how do people feel about how far we've gone in the library? A.k.a, would you like it to end 'soon' or do you want more? I need to gauge when to start the final part ))

(( I'd use that npc, but I forgot her name, and Jared or whoever works the 'bar' section. RANDOM DANCING NPC! ))

Karley walked up to a table full of customers. "Aww!" she said. "So cutee~" She smiled at Ali and leaned in close. No! I must focus! Focuuuusss!! She snapped back up. "MAY I TAKE YOUR ORDER?"

"Do you have red carrots?" Tele asked.

"Of course we- huh?" Karley stopped and opened her eyes. Her eyes almost immediately rested on Ali again, and she quickly looked at Zaias. Whoa. White hair....that's so weird. Like red carrots. Waaait a- RED CARROTS?!? "WE...DO NOT HAVE RED CARROTS...I think..."

Tele waved his hand. "No problem. I'll have fish and chips. Fish and chips. Always thought it was odd that they call french fries chips. Might as well call 'em Chicken and chips. Rolls of the tongue, there."

Karley smiled and nodded, writing down on her pad. Two chicken and chips...AH! I MEAN TWO FISH AND CHIPS. ONE! ONE FISH AND CHIPS! "Ah...and you..."

Tele winced, this girl's thoughts were loud

"Two!" Ali said, holding up her hand and three fingers. "Ah.." She put down one finger. "Two chicken..chicken fingers with ranch!"

-------------------------------------

Jordan got up when the others arrived ((assuming I had her sitting... -~- )). "Oh, hey. So, um...I.. 'scouted' and found one of those demon dogs. But don't worry it's fine." She cracked a small smile when she saw Avery guarding the shelf books.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:00 pm
After giving Whit's teeth a good picking, Dr. Sullivan then took the electric toothbrush, put some mint paste on it, then began polishing Whit's teeth. He resumed humming the tune he was humming before as he glided the rubber brush over and around Whit's teeth, occasionally removing the electric toothbrush and putting more paste on it before resuming the polishing process.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games