Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:17 am
AstaraeI
Does the status effect of the Ring of Truth artifact affect its owner if worn on their finger? Or are they immune to its effect?

JUST CURIOUS~~~

Yes prettyyu much anyone wearing it.... Since its bound to its owner if they are of a higher year or rank than them the truth thing stops working. Players can also just opt fortheir character not to answer, thats the truth too.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:18 am
LOLTERNATIVE
lolly. 7:21 pm
question.
with the learned abilities - 2 per battle only
could sophie do beginner first aid & intermediate first aid
like are they counted as seperate abilities like the same as if she got the chill as her y2 ability
or is it the same ability and you've just upped it

/copypaste

You can do one Y1 and one Y2 like Fear attacks!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:20 am
Ice Queen
I'm getting an adopt from Onnie on DA, and I really want to quest Terra's SE based off of the design (will have different art of course, but has permission from Onnie for the questing) can I use the art I get as a pet for Terra before I actually get the SE? Obviously she wouldn't be giving out the pet like she would if it was an SE, it'd be a one pet in all existence thing at that time.

Or should I just wait to use it until after I've gotten the SE slot? (which might take a while)

We ask that you dont rp minis that dont exist yet! Howver, as long as you have the original artist's permission, if you would like that design to be a reaper's familiar, that is fine. A reaper can only have one familiar. It comes from their Fear.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:54 am
Zoobey
Ice Queen
I'm getting an adopt from Onnie on DA, and I really want to quest Terra's SE based off of the design (will have different art of course, but has permission from Onnie for the questing) can I use the art I get as a pet for Terra before I actually get the SE? Obviously she wouldn't be giving out the pet like she would if it was an SE, it'd be a one pet in all existence thing at that time.

Or should I just wait to use it until after I've gotten the SE slot? (which might take a while)

We ask that you dont rp minis that dont exist yet! Howver, as long as you have the original artist's permission, if you would like that design to be a reaper's familiar, that is fine. A reaper can only have one familiar. It comes from their Fear.

To add: a reaper can only have a weapon/item OR familiar so if you turn it into her familiar, Terra won't be able to summon/utilize her violin. She'd have to go buy a violin/instrument and it'd be just a regular instrument etc.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:46 pm
Kitsunes are able to specialize in three things: Foxfire magic, illusions, and possession.

Could a method of possession be similar to puppetry? The kitsune controls the 'puppet' from somewhere nearby (the more experienced/the stronger the kitsune the further the distance) like a marionette puppet on invisible strings?  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:41 am
Eight
Kitsunes are able to specialize in three things: Foxfire magic, illusions, and possession.

Could a method of possession be similar to puppetry? The kitsune controls the 'puppet' from somewhere nearby (the more experienced/the stronger the kitsune the further the distance) like a marionette puppet on invisible strings?

That is fine, so long as you go into further detail in your quest thread and make it believable/suited to a particular Kitsune clan~  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:25 pm
When a pumpkin has fear put in it to make a scarling, does the scarling pop right out or is there a time period of waiting with the pumpkin for a time (few days) before anything is born?

When parents are putting Fear into a pumpkins and it's not successful (possible?), does anything happen to the pumpkins to signal that it has failed?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:44 pm
(Because the event is over, I didn't really RP because of IRL issues and i'm not sure...)
Can I still claim citizenship for my Wonder Park character? Or have I missed the boat?  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:16 pm
Is Wonder Park now available to use as a background for future quests, or is it restricted to what was made for the event?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:42 pm
MoonKitsune
When a pumpkin has fear put in it to make a scarling, does the scarling pop right out or is there a time period of waiting with the pumpkin for a time (few days) before anything is born?

When parents are putting Fear into a pumpkins and it's not successful (possible?), does anything happen to the pumpkins to signal that it has failed?

No ~ after the initial part, additional FEAR is steadily fed into the pumpkin over time, and the scareling needs to have time to form. Can be anywhere from a week to several months depending on various circumstances.

LuckyCat777
(Because the event is over, I didn't really RP because of IRL issues and i'm not sure...)
Can I still claim citizenship for my Wonder Park character? Or have I missed the boat?

As long as you posted them at least once you can do so ~ be sure sure to read up on the event conclusion, though.

Ol-j-man
Is Wonder Park now available to use as a background for future quests, or is it restricted to what was made for the event?

Restricted to those played during the event!  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:48 am
Thanks liz!

Now, is Halloween Town locked? It keeps telling me I have to log in in order to post, but I am logged in...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:45 pm
Can a citizen that is accepted/approved make a critter as long as they follow the same rules? I imagine that they'd have access to the interwebs too?  

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:08 pm
LuckyCat777
Thanks liz!

Now, is Halloween Town locked? It keeps telling me I have to log in in order to post, but I am logged in...

It's private so you have to join the guild to post (joining is autoaccepted!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm
Raja
Can a citizen that is accepted/approved make a critter as long as they follow the same rules? I imagine that they'd have access to the interwebs too?

Yup thats fine!  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:59 am
Sophie completed a class a little while a go First Aid Basics 1 which adds +2 to first aid rolls. Does this also count for intermediate first aid, too?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games