Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image
                                                                There was nothing in sight
                                                                But memories left abandoned
                                                                There was nowhere to hide
                                                                The ashes fell like snow
                                                                And the ground caved in
                                                                Between where we were standing
                                                                And your voice was all I heard
                                                                That I get what I deserve

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott
                                                                What am I doing? Taking a seat
                                                                What am I thinking? Don't let me think about this...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Seventh Year Uniform

Jesse had sat down at the table, cupping his head in his hands and trying to ignore the hurt and confusion he was feeling. He wanted to scream, honestly, and every time he thought about Hamilton's words, it just made his growing headache worse. He distantly heard something about the sorting, and looked up briefly enough to catch sight of the first year Hamilton harassed. He blinked as he was called up, his jaw dropping open and his eyes widening in shock before he forcibly schooled his features into indifference. His forehead met his hands again, and he tried to reconcile that there was actually a relative of his he didn't remember. He just happened to save him from Hammy. How much did he miss? Too much, the voice in the back of his mind supplied, and he groaned. He didn't need to think about this. He really didn't. He was this close to breaking down entirely, and he just wanted the night to be over already.

His head jerked up when he heard Elli's question, and he stared at his boyfriend with a look of confusion, unaware that he'd even been crying. "I'm fine." He wasn't, and his voice sounded thick, like he'd been holding back tears. He wasn't, was he? He didn't want to confirm it for himself, instead trying to gather himself together and swallow and beat down his emotions. No he wasn't doing this here. He could crumble later. Strudwicks didn't behave in that fashion. If nothing else, he was a Strudwick. He straightened himself up, wanting desperately to crawl into Elliott's lap but knowing how inappropriate that was. Instead he straightened his face back up and looked over to Elliott again. "I'm fine, really. I just need a moment or two. I... I didn't realize I had a relative coming to school this year." He refused to think too hard on that, instead focusing on breathing and not the feeling of loss in his chest. What could he lose that he'd never even known he had?

OOC:

In every loss in every lie
                                                                In every truth that you'd deny
                                                                And each regret and each goodbye
                                                                Was a mistake too great to hide
                                                                And your voice was all I heard
                                                                That I get what I deserve

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:54 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<5th Year>

Lola frowned when Devonte answered her reasoning with sarcasm. She should have remembered that Devonte wasn't particularly fond of that trait of Ravenclaws, their logic, even if it was from his own girlfriend. It was how Selina and him started their long dislike from him. To be fair Selina took logic to the extreme. When he apologized she nodded and said, "No, it's fine. I mean it makes sense to be stressed out considering."

She took Devonte's hand and studied him for a moment when he answered that the only reason he wasn't completely disowned was because of his mother. "Thank Merlin for a mother's love? And you aren't the family pet. That's ridiculous. It's like saying mermaids are the same as a fish because they both live in the water. A person's-a being's- importance comes from their soul and mind Devonte. That part of you... it really hasn't changed in making you less of a person after this."

Sighing, Lola nodded when Devonte argued that he was fine with breaking the law if it meant he wouldn't be bit and then pointed out that he'd like the perks she mentioned under better circumstances. That she could definitely agree with. It wasn't like being a werewolf was the end of the world, but it definitely wasn't a favorable condition. If she had to chose between dating a non-werewolf or a werewolf she'd rather a non-werewolf, but as it was it now was just another flaw of Devonte. She had plenty herself, so it wasn't fair to judge, and the good she found in him far outweigh the bad, including him turning into a werewolf once a month. She'd just avoid him during those times.

Lola nodded as Devonte explained the situation and finally she said, "I... To be honest I'm not exactly thrilled about this but I'm sure you aren't exactly thrilled about some things about me either. And no, people don't need to know, and I suppose if they found out it wouldn't be something like 'did you hear that so-and-so has a mustache if she doesn't wax every Wednesday', but I don't want you to feel like you have to worry about the consequences constantly. I'd totally make sure they all fail herbology and get a few nasty nips in the greenhouses if they gave you Hell. I bet Professor Hill wouldn't even give me detention if he found out I was doing that." Lola sort of liked Professor Hill, despite his gruff appearance and personality, she always felt he had a good heart. And she wasn't the only one to notice that. Rumor had it a local nymph had taken to following him around too.

Once they arrived to Hogwarts, Lola was a bit surprised that Devonte followed her to the Ravenclaw table. Maybe he was avoiding Hamilton. They had been together earlier but they might have gotten into a fight. It wouldn't be surprising, it was no secret Hamilton hated her. She supposed it was better for him to have blind hatred for her then being clever enough to realize that despite all the stubbornness she liked to show, she couldn't totally shake her softer disposition towards others. As she took a seat, she changed the subject and said, "Oh, I saw you with Hamilton at Platform 9 3/4, what was that about? I would have said hi... I know my brother wanted to, but Rhy adores you, said you were too good for me actually... but well I didn't want to make things awkward for you. Or me."

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:59 am
♯♬♯【 Avian Zechariah Lovette 】♯♬♯
Fourth YearPurebloodRavenclawFirst-born

User Image

They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books
                                            To make a citizen out of you
                                            Because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you, son
                                            So they can watch all the things you do

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

Back at the station...

Avian just noticed that Sera stared at him as if he was speaking in Cockney, he was going to ask himself about what was something he said until she pointed out that Averies were supposed to be all Slytherins and... they weren't really fond of Gryffindors. He stared at her back with what she just said, but then when he thought about it maybe it wasn't that surprising after all. History-wise, Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin didn't get along long time ago, "Yes and I'm a Lovette, and we were supposed to be all intelligent and Ravenclaws... or Slytherin as a substitute since they also value cleverness which was why they were perfectly fine with my sister being sorted there. But mostly Ravenclaw, and my grandfather weren't fond of Gryffindors, too: He said that they were... rash. But really though, I wouldn't really mind. Except, no offense but, I didn't know it would go as far into prohibiting red colours. Has anyone tried to question about that?" He nodded at Grace giving her the face saying "You're welcome" after she thanked him for wishing her luck in her OWLs. When she mentioned about Quidditch, Avian now thought about who would dominate this year. Obviously, he was pretty sure everybody knew that the Slytherin House has a winning streak though he didn't really watching the matches anymore ever since Echo (who was the Team Captain) graduated unless he was being invited.

And as the two girls were talking about it, the carriage ride wasn't that long for them to arrive at the Great Hall.

Following Grace, now with no worries about leaving Sera since he assumed she was going to her own house anyway (same goes to Nike since his sister was really busy chatting up with that blond Lillantine boy, which was starting to make him wonder about Nike's shenanigans whenever he was not around). The sorting was really nice, but he didn't seem to have any concern about it since it wasn't like he knew anyone who would be coming this year. When he took a seat with her, he answered her question about the Music Club, with enthusiasm "Of course! I've been there since last year, it's really nice to have people jamming together there. One of the club heads played a harp really well," Then, he remembered that the co-head of the club shared Grace's surname "Which reminds me, one of the people in-charge in the club shared the same surname as yours. I assume you and her are related?" Well, it was an obvious guess but well, he was just prompting a nice conversation.

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

Because the drugs never work, they're gonna give you a smirk
                                            'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
                                            They're gonna rip up your heads, your aspirations to shreds!
                                            Another cog in the murder machine!

They say that teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me
                                            They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
                                            So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose!
                                            Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With : Sera Avery, Grace Mitchell
Where : Hogsmeade Station ---> Ravenclaw Table?
Wearing : Uniform

Out.Of.Chords : @mc2 : Pardon the quote, since the 1st parts on the station. I guess we'll end that scene in the station now?

mc2
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:58 am
User Image
                                                  I woke up, it was 7
                                                  I waited 'til 11
                                                  Just to figure out that no one would call.
                                                  I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
                                                  What's another night all alone?
                                                  When you're spending everyday on your own.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys grinned as he listened to Gid describe the camera he had. Mechanical then. It should work then. He'd climbed into the carriage and helped his friend into the carriage before settling himself for the ride. It didn't take that long, and when they got to the castle, he made his way to the Ravenclaw table, feeling much more comfortable sitting there for the time being as it was generally quieter. Sitting down, he looked over to the Sorting, recalling that he'd basically been too wrapped up in himself to even pay more than a passing interest in the event. However, that was the past, and he wasn't about to make the same mistake again. He only noted a few people being sorted into Ravenclaw, and a majority being sorted into Gryffindor. Hrm, must be a good year for them then. "So, what shops are you wanting to go to this year anyway? I'm wanting to go to the bookstore myself, but I'm pretty sure that you would have guessed that anyway. I heard The Three Broomsticks is nice, though. I've just never been there myself." His hands moved automatically, since he still didn't want to speak. He wondered if he'd ever want to actually speak all the time. It certainly seemed like he was only ever going to speak out loud when he felt like.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wonder what other shops there are? I know Kenny mentioned several...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And maybe when the night is dead,
                                                  I'll crawl into my bed
                                                  I'm staring at these 4 walls again.
                                                  I'll try to think about the last time
                                                  I had a good time
                                                  Everyone's got somewhere to go
                                                  And they're gonna leave me here on my own.

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƈнαѕєя

Gid liked riding in the carriages. It was a fun way to travel. And this year had the added benefit of not arguing with his best friend! Actually, they were just casually discussing cameras, which was nice. When they got to the castle, Gid clambered down and followed Rhys to the Great Hall. Apparently they were going to sit with the Ravenclaws today. Gid plopped down across from his friend, that way if he decided to sign, it would be much easier to see. Sure enough, Rhys signed, questioning the shops in the little town. Gid pondered a second, then signed back. "There's a joke shop there. That would be fun to look at. Also a big park. I love parks, so that might be neat." He smiled, thinking about all the fun stuff they could do in the little town. Certainly a big change from just being on the school grounds.

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ωнαт'ѕ ιηѕι∂є ιт
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ, ǀ'ℓℓ ƒιgнт ιт
Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη, ηєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ, ɴᴏ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜɴɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη,
Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ
, ɴᴏ.

Ƴσυ cαη'т тαкє мє, ǀ'м ƒяєє

{OoC}
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
Sixth Year///Ravenclaw///Single///Pureblood
═════════════════════════════════════

Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlooked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind
xxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cause next thing I remember I was)
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthere, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather had hidden herself with her brother while they rode the train. He didn't really have friends anyway, other than that Sera girl. But Feather was mostly worried about what had happened over the summer. Suddenly, she confessed to Kota. But she felt like an absolute t**t... Not to mention that Tori is her best friend, and... She was totally trying to steal her best friend's boyfriend. That wasn't even cool! She found herself splitting off from Sata at the entrance to the great hall and headed towards the Ravenclaw Table. As she passed the Gryffindor table, she noticed Tori talking to a rather cute older guy. What was she doing?! Then again.... Feather kept walking. Knowing she had no room to talk. But then again, Tori was the expert in this stuff. Not her. Feather was never this kind of girl. And she was never this daring... But here she was. Walking over to where Kota was sitting. She still had those pants in her room, not entirely wanting to wash the cat hair off, but also contemplating using the hair in a potion too... God she was weird!

Sitting slowly next to him, but not... Next to him, Feather smiled shyly at her friend before unloading her own notebook. She had formulas to write down! Anything but whatever was running through her mind about Kota. Instead she found herself writing down K, even though she really didn't need that chemical. Rubbing the bridge of her nose, she looked over at Kota. Looked like he was writing down a graph of some sort. What was he graphing then? "Hi Kota. Whatcha doing?" She asked curiously?

murruelecreuset

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my School Clothes!
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Kota
Although my mind keeps wandering to Why am I such an awful friend? Seriously!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fifth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅴ Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅴ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

By the time Selina and Layton arrived at the Great Hall, the Sorting was already underway, though she she spotted Fianna with her long red hair among the students still awaiting their turn and knew she wasn't too late. 'But then a witch is never late,' she told herself, with an inward chuckle. 'She arrives precisely when she means too.'

Given her druthers she'd rather have stayed with Layton and sat at the Hufflepuff table, with him as well her other friends, and her cousin, but she knew she needed to set the example, now that she was a Ravenclaw Prefect. Arriving at the table, she spotted Lola there, with Devonte seated next to her; an unusual sight to be sure, given the young man's stated dislike of her House (though she assumed much of that was more to do with her than anything else), and decided to let her friend get in quality time with her boyfriend undisturbed.

Selina chuckled softly when Fianna was Sorted into Gryffindor, having figured already which House her younger cousin would go to, it was nice to see the Sorting Hat concurred with her. "Hi, Grace, Avian," Selina said, as she sat down beside her, and Avian. "Looks like I got here just in time.."

murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

As the two of them sat down at the table, Devonte watched as first year after first year were sorted into their houses. He could almost tell by looking at them what house they would be sorted into, especially the short, angry-looking ones. They usually got Slytherin, like he had. Though he wasn't so short anymore. And he was maybe just a little less bitter about everything and everyone. Hey, he had a girlfriend--a good one, too--so he had at least one thing to be happy about. Devonte looked to said girlfriend as she spoke, biting down on his lip nervously as she brought up his and Hamilton's meeting at the platform. Devonte had no problem telling Lola that he was a werewolf, but it just felt wrong to tell her that Hamilton was too. It would be betraying his trust in a way, and no matter how much he passive-aggressively insulted him by insulting his girlfriend, he wasn't going to let his secret get out unless he wanted it out. "Oh, he was just bragging about his prefect status and how he'd excuse our late-night snogging sessions so long as I made sure you didn't report him abusing that badge of his. You know, typical Hamilton," he lied. It didn't feel good to lie to her, but it had to be done.

Devonte couldn't help but smile when she mentioned her brother Rhys, and his adoration. It was impossible to hate that boy, hell it was impossible to even dislike him. He was a cute kid, a hell of a lot cuter than either he or Layton had been when he was his age. Sometimes he liked to think of Rhys as the little brother he never had, even if they hadn't talked all that much. Maybe he'd be able to convince Lola to let him come home with her over winter break. He'd have to meet her parents eventually, anyway. He spoke softly and leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Oh, I don't know about that."

mc2

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:46 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<5th Year>

Lola frowned and crossed her arms at Devonte's explanation before sighing and saying, "Well... I guess that was surprisingly nice of him... about the snogging sessions... I mean if we were going to... not that I..." She blushed brightly already regretting her words and trying to stay lady like about talking about late-night snogging with her boyfriend without making it sound like she completely objected to the idea. She didn't. She just was sure that an owl home to her parents about her getting detention because she was snogging a boy, even one that had saved her life once, was not something her parents would be thrilled about. Still blushing she said, "Isn't it more of a concern to other prefects than me if he's abusing his position? Or the professors?"

She sighed and said, "I don't even see why Professor Goldwind even thought it was a good idea to elect him as a prefect. He must have gone mental. Then again Layton's prefect too.... must be the year of the psychopaths." She realized what she said and then quickly apologized, "Sorry... I know he's your friend, but sorry he's a bit of an arse. I'm sure if it wasn't for you he'd be busy trying to set my robes on fire and would go looking for me to take off points for being a halfbreed. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if he still does the last one. He's exactly the type of person that was my reason I wasn't totally honest about what I was when I started here."

She honestly hoped for Rhett's sake that he didn't have a Hamilton to deal with when he started at Hogwarts. Everyone would know from the beginning that he was half nymph because of her, though, it wasn't as if Rhy ever tried to hide what he was. He was the type when their Dad was meeting with wand shop owners to run up and proudly declare that the cores were from one of their cousins or aunts hair and that he was half tree. He just hated that everyone was so quick to call him adorable or pretty. He really was a pretty child. Lola wasn't what she considered vein but she could look in the mirror and see that she was pretty, or prettier than average, but that was one of the things that came with being half nymph. Nymphs might be a lot of things but ugly was not one of them.

When Devonte kissed her on the cheek and said he didn't know if her brother was right she smiled and said turning to tap Devonte on the nose before kissing him on the cheek, happy she no longer had to worry about her habits of showing affection with Devonte since they were dating now, "He's right, or at least about you being great. For example, you're braver than I ever could be, and I love that about you. My whole family does, to be honest. Like I said, my Dad thinks he still owes you and Mum wants to bake you cookies and muffins for life."

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWorried
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï'ṃ h α ṿ ï ṉ ģ τ ɾ ø υ в l ε τɾÿïṉ' τø ṡlεερ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ с ø υ ṉ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ h ε ε ρ вυτ ɾυṉṉïṉ' øυτ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṡ τ ï ṃ ε τïсќṡ в ÿ , αṉḋ ṡτïll ï τ ɾ ÿ xxxxxx
                                                          ṉø ɾ ε ṡ τ ƒøɾ с ɾ ø ṡ ṡ τ ø ρ ṡ ïṉ ṃÿ ṃïṉḋ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott's lips thinned as he watched Jesse, everything in him screaming that he needed to get the redhead out of here. When he saw the tears, the decision was cemented; there were other Slytherin prefects to handle that mess, and he wasn't even at their table. He fought not to scoff when Jesse declared he was 'fine,' thinking that he was far from it. The Ravenclaw's jaw tightened; had there been another Strudwick, then? He hadn't been paying attention, he didn't really care. Except, now he had to care, because this was just one more thing Jesse would have to deal with. And currently, he wasn't dealing with it particularly well. He ruffled his hair in agitation, then stood, very abruptly. "C'mon, then," he said, softening his voice to showcase a tenderness he did not particularly feel at the moment. He didn't feel that way very often at all lately. He mostly felt frustrated. Not with Jesse, never with Jesse. With the situation, which he was wholly unequipped to handle.

spaceHe didn't have a choice in the matter, though, he had to handle it. What was the alternative? Breaking up with Jesse and leaving the Slytherin to fend for himself? He'd be lying if he said the thought hadn't crossed his mind, but it wasn't because he'd considered doing it. It was simply one of the multitude of things that presented themselves to him, and the only one he'd immediately dismissed. Even if he could stand the idea of not being with him, which he couldn't (a fact that annoyed the brunette to no end), he wasn't callous enough to just drop Jesse with no support and no one to help him figure this mess out. His brother would probably kill him, to be perfectly honest, and even he was disgusted by the thought of it. For someone who tried to keep his emotions in check and think logically... He wasn't very good at it when it came to his boyfriend. But, it was a weakness he was willing to live with.

space"You said you needed a minute," he elaborated, still keeping his tone soft, even. None of his frustration could be heard, only seen, in the depths of his eyes and the set of his jaw and shoulders. He held out a hand, the gesture stiffer than he'd have liked it, but he didn't have as much control over his body language as he did his tone of voice. Namely because he'd focused more on the latter in the recent months, considering how often he found himself speaking without being seen; Jesse frequently held his eyes closed, had his back to him, wouldn't meet his eyes... Keeping his tone calm and not scaring the redhead had been a challenge, but one he'd met, and (mostly) conquered. "Let's head outside for a moment, get some fresh air. If you feel up to it, we'll come back for the feast. If not, there's always the kitchens."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ṃÿ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ ïṡ ṡετ øṉ ø ṿ ε ɾ ḋ ɾ ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx τhε сløсќ ïṡ l α υ ģ h ï ṉ ģ ïṉ ṃÿ ƒ α с ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx α с ɾ ø ø ќ ε ḋ ṡρïṉε, ṃÿ ṡ ε ṉ ṡ ε ṡ ḋυllεḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ραṡτ τhε ρ ø ï ṉ τ øƒ ḋ ε l ï ɾ ï υ ṃ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Red Hot Missy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:38 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
3rd Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred had taken his time getting the Great Hall, enjoying his solitude in some ways. It was better than feeling like an intruder in Di's circle or a third wheel with Gia and Carver. And it was far better than being at home and having to put up with his father. He couldn't even be annoyed at his father's wife, or ex-wife, because from what he could find out it was his father who decided to let the wife know about his affair and say he wanted a divorce. And the fact his mother was happy about the whole situation... it made him want to bang his head on a brick wall, and not the type you could walk through. Taking a seat he watched the sorting while absentmindedly flipping through a book for lack of anything better to do till the food arrived.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Ravenclaw Table

Grace listened to Avian talk all about the music club with great intrigue. Not for the reasons one would think but at least she was interested in listen to the topic at hand. After all she did start the conversation. When he mentioned that someone played the harp she imagined that would be Wendy, Mira’s friend and essentially her extended family. Grace nodded her head at the mention of her sister. “Yes, that would be my sister Mira. She took over after my eldest sister Leo gave it to Wendy. She’d be the harp player pretty good from what I’ve heard.” She told him. “One of the stipulations for her to take over was getting Mira to help co-own it. Those two are like BFF’s or something… It’s an odd friendship.” She added.

Turning her attention to the sorting when she heard the last name Grey, Grace was curious about whom it was. The young girl was sorted into Gryffindor which seemed to make her happy. It was then that Selina jointed her and Avian. “Hi Selina,” Grace greeted before adding. “You didn’t mention that you had a family member starting first year. I’m guessing she’s Hannah’s younger sister?” The Ravenclaw had her share of cousins too. Some she didn’t even formally know because their families didn’t keep in touch. However she hadn’t heard the last name Mitchell so that must mean she didn’t have any at Hogwarts at least. It was just her and her sister.

User Image

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Avian & Selina

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: Sorry for the wait sweatdrop

Lily the Rabbit

Graydon Ironshield
Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:00 am
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image

So far Dakota had two pros and two cons… the prospects seemed even. The biggest issue he found was that breaking things off with Tori could end badly. What if she never wanted to speak to him or Feather again? Sighing he didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want to hurt anyone. Deep in thought Dakota jumped at the sound of Feather’s voice. “Oh nothing really…” He said shutting his notebook. “Unless you count listening to the thoughts in my head… or questioning why that guy is talking to Tori…” He mentioned as he looked over at her. “Any new potion ideas lately?” Dakota asked hoping to distract himself from the problem at hand.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Fellow Ravens... Feather

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: - - -

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:52 am
User Image
                                                  I woke up, it was 7
                                                  I waited 'til 11
                                                  Just to figure out that no one would call.
                                                  I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
                                                  What's another night all alone?
                                                  When you're spending everyday on your own.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys considered other places that he wanted to see down in the village, and winced when he recalled that he had nearly snuck down there himself last year. He hadn't, thankfully, because he could never find a way down to the village without getting caught. Which made it better in the long run in his mind. It would have cheapened the experience this year, especially since he wouldn't have gone with friends, he would have gone alone. He shoved that out of mind however and thought about locations in the village. "Shrieking Shack. Supposedly the most haunted location in Britan from what I read. Part of me wants to see if that's true. I mean, if it's supposedly as haunted as they say, there should be evidence of it." He actually wanted to ask his new Ghost and Ghouls professor about that, now that he thought about it. They probably had information on the shack that he didn't, which made them the ideal person to ask. Then again, Rhys was probably deluding himself there.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wonder what other shops there are? I know Kenny mentioned several...
                                                  OOC:

And maybe when the night is dead,
                                                  I'll crawl into my bed
                                                  I'm staring at these 4 walls again.
                                                  I'll try to think about the last time
                                                  I had a good time
                                                  Everyone's got somewhere to go
                                                  And they're gonna leave me here on my own.

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:07 am
User ImageUser Image
Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƈнαѕєя

Gid looked at Rhys, watching his hands carefully. There was a Shrieking Shack? That sounded terrifying. Rhys wanted to just go and check it out, so Gid blinked at him. "Have you never seen a horror movie?! That would be the worst thing to do, go and stir up the spirits. We'll get so dang haunted. So haunted." He stared at his friend, wondering if he was afraid of ghosts. Of course, Gid had been, as a kid. Hogwarts had some really nice ghosts.... but evil ghosts should not be bothered! Though... if there was a place exclusive to annoying and mean spirits.... Peeves could move in and usurp the throne. Haha! "Not saying I won't go, of course. I love scary movies.... But if we get haunted, I'm sending the spooks after Linwood and Macclellan." He grinned, laughing quietly. Wouldn't it be fun to have angry ghosts to cast upon those that were bothersome?

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ωнαт'ѕ ιηѕι∂є ιт
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ, ǀ'ℓℓ ƒιgнт ιт
Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη, ηєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ, ɴᴏ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜɴɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη,
Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ
, ɴᴏ.

Ƴσυ cαη'т тαкє мє, ǀ'м ƒяєє

{OoC}
Diamond Wales

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games