Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image
                                                You don't have to say you love me
                                                Just be close at hand
                                                You don't have to stay forever
                                                I will understand
                                                Believe me, believe me
                                                I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had watched the sorting, clapping as every student was sorted. This year's batch seemed an interesting bunch, but the headmaster was sure that everyone would be welcome at the school. He stood when the stool and such were put away and walked to the podium, turning to face the hall itself.

"Welcome back to another year of school for all students! I am Timothy Steele. For those of you who are new, I welcome you to Hogwarts. I hope that you all happen to enjoy the school year, and you enjoy your time at the school as much as possible. There are a few announcements that need to be made." He looked around the hall and continued.

"Sadly, that would be the school rules. There will be no magic in the halls of the school. The forest is off limits unless you want to be missing limbs or have a death wish. Pay attention in class and you should do well. Now, I hope for everyone to enjoy dinner, and relax. Classes will begin soon." Timothy smiled and clapped, food suddenly appearing on the tables at the sound. He himself took a seat at the table, already thinking that this would be an interesting year for him and the students.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope this year is a good one.
                                                OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ℭurrently ɭocated Hufflepuff table
ωith Rider, Lyall and other Hufflepuffs.
Ϻuggle βorn
Wеaring black robe over x.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

“I really don’t want to fly though. I’m scared of heights.” Constance blurted after Rider said they had to. The idea of a class which, really to Constance, was her greatest fear just sounded like a bad idea. She wouldn’t mind watching others do it but as for her she likely be so scared she couldn’t even do the first step, whatever that might be.

As the Headmaster introduced himself Constance turned to watch his speech. He seemed like a good guy to her. However she didn't think too long on that for the food appeared on the table. That surprised her; she had to even check under the table real quick to see where it came from, of cause that didn't work. “There so much food,” whispered Constance before grabbing a hamburger from a plate nearby. She was hungry and was happy it was finally time for food.

SummerIsles
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

Kind and loyal?
You'll fit right in in
Hufflepuff

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:09 pm
Are you really here, or just in my mind?
Can you feel the fear, of what lies behind their eyes?
They came from the walls; they tortured us all...
And drove us away from our home!
Here in the night, they are calling my name.
I no longer know what is wrong or right...
But I know I am losing this game.
What can I do; what can I say?

They don't know: Nervous
If it wasn't for you: ...
We would never run away: First Years
But away we go: Hufflepuff Table

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | C H A S E R | F I F T H Y E A R | P R E F E C T User Image

Elsie rose to her feet after nervously making sure all the first years seemed to be finishing up their dinners. She didn't want to rush any of them, after all, but it was getting late and the other first years were being herded out as well. "First years!" she called out loudly, raising her voice above the din. "I'm one of your house prefects, Elsbeth Vass. If you'd please follow me, I will show you the way to the Common Room." She left her seat and stood at the end of the table, waiting for the first years to gather around her.

I KNOW WHAT TO DO, I KNOW WHAT TO SAY, AND I WILL NOT RUN AWAY.

Mystic Lunar

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

By the garden gate, I sit with my sisters.
I just hope it's not too late, for my mother and father.
Shall we go back inside; there is no reason to hide.
We can fight and take back our home here in the night!
They say when the wolves come out of the walls...
That it's all over, but it's not all over, 'cause we won't go!
Here in the night, they are crying in pain, and I know...
Everything is not alright, so we shall not fight in vain.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:53 am
User Image Marshmallow was doing this as a favor to his master's husband and because the nice giant had paid him handsomely in mice and owl treats. He found the small girl he had been instructed to find and gave a soft hoot of warning before he dropped the letter he had been given right in front of the blonde then flew away. This was prime napping time he was missing!

User Image

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at the Hufflepuff Table with No One
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Flustered
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Ohmygosh he actually wrote me!!! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone was in the middle of her breakfast when the letter arrived; she blinked oddly at the owl who'd delivered it. Maybe her father had gotten an owl? But, when she took the letter from it, she didn't recognize the handwriting, which doubled her confusion. She hesitated; strange letter, from a strange owl, with handwriting she didn't recognize... it could be anything. It could be dangerous! After a moment, she shook her head at herself; the Hufflepuff realized she was being paranoid. No one was after her, except her grandfather, and he was in Azkaban. Besides that, his handwriting looked nothing like this. Even if it'd changed since the last time she'd seen it, she doubted it would look like this. She tore the letter open, not quite sure what to expect. As she read through it, her eyes widened, mouth falling open ever so slightly, and a flush filled her cheeks. He'd... he... he'd actually written to her! When Darcy Bennett had said she could write to him, and that he'd write her, she'd not thought he meant it. She'd assumed that he was just being nice, trying to make her feel better, to take care of her. That was sort of his job, in a way, after all. But... he'd actually written to her! And it was so... normal! He was complaining about work, like they were friends or something! She squirmed in her chair, pulse racing. He'd asked her to reply... he'd signed it 'Sincerely yours.' Which, logically, she knew was just a signature line, but still, it made her feel funny. Her blush deepened; he'd actually written to her.... she needed to reply! Like, immediately! She'd have to borrow a school owl, she thought. But what would she even say? She tried to finish her breakfast as she thought about it, but she admitted, she was doing more blushing than eating.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Shabbie, quoted you in case you wanted to have Emily come and tease Seph about her crush X3

Yukina101

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image
                                                    Bow made love to needy string
                                                    In cooing fling - wanton whispers
                                                    Fondled under pianissimos,
                                                    Caressing callous hearts.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ |♫| Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |♫| Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

════════════════════════

Miles sat down and looked around the hall, considering the last meal he'd have at the castle. He didn't know how much of the place he would miss, but he knew for certain he wouldn't miss classes. That being said, the young werewolf was going to miss this place. More or less. He'd definitely miss some of the students around. He sighed, hooking his fingers together behind his head and looked up to the ceiling. Maybe if he closed his eyes, he could make the night last longer. Or miss it completely.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Blimey, either I'm going to really hate this place, or miss it terribly...
                                                    Taken By: Newlyn Vass
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
                                                    Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
                                                    Honed impossibly through her tones.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:30 pm
It's her hair and her eyes today
That just simply take me away
And the feeling that I'm falling further in love
Makes me shiver, but in a good way
All the times I have sat and stared
As she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
And she purses her lips, bats her eyes as she plays,
With me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Head Boy -
[feeling: reflective] [thinking: ...it's good to be graduating] [with: Hufflepuffs] [at: End of Term Feast]

Uriel was, for the most part, glad to be graduating. He'd enjoyed his time at school, of course. He was going to miss his dorm, his classes, his professors and fellow students, even the ones that drove him insane. He'd miss eating meals in the Great Hall, and roaming the castle looking for new and improved places to study where maybe, just maybe his siblings wouldn't be able to find him. He'd miss Claire. Obviously. He was disappointed that she had another year to go, while he'd be gone already. His girlfriend was one of the best parts about Hogwarts. When he was with her he could just be himself. He didn't have to be Uriel, the responsible eldest child, or Uriel, the Head Boy no one would listen to if the castle was collapsing around them all, or Uriel, the kid who was upstaged by his brother and sister socially, and by his other brother academically. He was never going to be as popular as Jess and Toby, or as smart as Eleazar, and he'd accepted that. He was just always going to be Uriel, and that didn't have to be horrible. He was going to graduate and he was going to be a Healer and work with his mum and hopefully Claire as well and life was going to go on for him as it always had- steadily, solidly, even if there were dips in the road where he tripped and fell. He was going to move out, come the summer, and Toby would get his room and he'd get his own place in London somewhere. Someplace nice-ish, with a lot of windows to let the sunlight in, and bookshelves. He wouldn't be a teenager who acted like an adult anymore, he'd be an actual adult with actual responsibilities to back up the exasperated look on his face. And... that would be a nice change, for once. He settled into his seat and looked around, hoping to catch sight of Claire, whom he felt like he had barely seen this year... That was probably his fault, he realized with a stab of guilt, with him being so caught up in studying for his NEWTs.

It's not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself.

My voice shakes along with my hands
'Cause she’s all that I see and she’s all that I need
And I'm out of my league once again
It's a masterful melody when she calls out my name to me
As the world spins around her she laughs, rolls her eyes
And I feel like I'm falling but it's no surprise
'Cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea
But I'd rather be here than on land

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

fírst чєαrнυffℓєρυffmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall found his way to the Great Hall after packing all but a few of his belongings. He found his table and sat down, sitting on his knees so he'd be better able to eat cleanly. He looked over as the room started to fill, then pushed his glasses up his nose. He wondered where his friends were, but there was also a chance he was early. He didn't really know any of the older kids, nor did they know him, since he wasn't a troublemaker, and he really hadn't talked to them much, despite his friendly disposition. He smiled a bit, then took his glasses off to scrub them on his shirt, temporarily blinding himself, until he was able to push them back onto his face. He tapped his fingers on the table, wondering where the others were. He didn't really like being all alone!

{OoC: Feel free to pester Lyall!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:21 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Crushing on Jessamine Walsh
                                                          Looking Studious at the Hufflepuff Table with Miles
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Sad
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm gonna be stuck with Morven next year... ❞

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian spotted Miles already at the Hufflepuff table and made his way over to the redhead with a small grin. He sat down next to the seventh year, crossing his arms over the tabletop and laying his head on them. He hadn't seen Jess at the table already, and there was a small part of him that was sort of hoping she'd sit with him when she did make it down. He glanced over at Miles, regarding the older boy with a hint of sadness. This was Miles' last night in the castle. He wouldn't be coming back next year. A rather melodramatic part of Dorian was bemoaning that fact simply because it meant that, starting next year, Dori and Morven would be the only two of their 'pack' left in the castle. He said 'pack' with quotations because he still wasn't quite sure if the two of them were really a part of Jason's pack, or if he just let them run with him, or what. He didn't quite know how it all worked. Had the man adopted them, or what? Sometimes he would really like for someone to sit down and outline everything in black and white for him. Probably wouldn't happen, though. He sighed. Really, he wasn't being abandoned with Morven; the two of them never spoke. They barely even saw each other. But still, Miles was sort of like his mentor in regards to everything, even things that weren't related to their condition, and he was going to miss having the guy around to pester. Mostly because he didn't think he'd ever actually managed to annoy the redhead; no one else had that kind of patience with him. Not even his brothers. Maybe Jess... she'd been rather patient at the Yule Ball. He flushed at the thought; things had been pretty much normal between them since then, except that he was pretty sure she'd started paying more attention to how he was always blushing and stuttering around her. He'd gotten better... but not much. To top all of that off... he glanced over at the Gryffindor table for a second, trying to find Coffee. She was sick; really sick. And he was worried about her. She was trying to act like she was fine around him, but he knew better. Hell, he could smell it. And yet, there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it... Yeah. This was not the best end of the year feast for him by far. He thought it might actually be worse than last year, if that were possible. The depressed expression deepened; Coffee was sick, Miles was leaving... this year sucked. The only good thing about it was Jess... and hell, next year was her last year, too. Ugh.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:45 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at the Hufflepuff Table with - - -
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Content
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Going home... ❞

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone was surprisingly calm at the thought of going home tomorrow. As the blonde sat down at the Hufflepuff table, she found that she was honestly surprised at how calm she was. Of course, it would've been entirely unreasonable for her to be afraid, given that the cause of her discomfort was in prison. Locked away. Far, far away, where he couldn't get to her. Still, given how eagerly she'd accepted the Yule Ball as an excuse not to go home, she found it odd that she was so at peace with the idea now. A part of her knew that it was at least partially because she was eager to see her father, and Ava. She also wanted to meet this London person her daddy was apparently dating. Her dad being gay was still very strange to her, but that didn't mean she didn't want him to be happy, after all. She hummed softly; there was a small sliver of unease in her stomach, but it was nothing like what she'd thought it'd be. The fact that they'd moved probably helped; her new room was nothing like her old one, and even less like the one she'd had at the Estate. She also thought that her continued correspondence with Mr. Bennett had helped greatly. He was very good at convincing her that she was safe... when she got home, she would stick the little Christmas mouse he'd sent her on her bedside table. Perhaps it would be odd to keep a Christmas decoration out all year, but it did make her feel significantly more secure, which was important. The Hufflepuff let out a contented little sigh, glancing up at the staff table; she hoped the headmaster made his speech soon, so they could eat. One thing she wasn't looking forward to about going home? No more Hogwarts House-Elf cooking. Her dad and Ava weren't awful, but nothing compared. Seriously. Oh, well. Only a couple months and she'd be back, right?

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:59 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxalways forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Ariana skipped over to the Hufflepuff table and took her seat. It was the end of the year, and while she wasn't exactly excited that she was going back to the orphanage, she was excited to see her old friends again. It was strange having two separate sets of friends from each place, but she didn't exactly mind. Looking around, Ariana searched for someone to talk to, or for the beginning of ceremony...and food...

uniform x ooc :: free for interaction

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:52 am
User Image

Cathy

❤ I was born on August 3, 2014.
❤ My blood is B+. Sorry you care about how 'pure' it is? I am pureblood, my father is a Squib. Does it matter?
❤ Do you still want to know more about me?
❤ Oh, and my big brother is a 5th year Ravenclaw.

❤ My directions say I am... {with Lyall and the Hufflepuffs}
❤ My time on the clock is end of the school year
❤ And I am looking {like the adorable Badger I am in my uniform}

space Most end of the year feasts, or so far, Cathy found herself with the Ravenclaws bothering her brother-but he was a big bundle of moodiness ever since the Yule Ball where it turned out he and Sapphire had kissed (twice) and there was that whole confrontation and Cathy was pretty sure David didn't do as well as he wanted (perfect) on his OWLs though he wouldn't mention it. And there was the whole cooking with magic OWL, which Cathy was pretty sure David inherited their mum's skills in the kitchen-which were a bit lacking. Hell, Cathy did far more cooking than their mum did. Not that David was at the League home all that much. The whole being groomed for heir of some family who were a bunch of hateful, sticks in the muds, who were sort of sketchy and their grandparents, especially their grandfather, thought he was some king because he was the head of the Avery clan. Worse everyone more or less agreed. It was mental. And, Cathy decided to focus on happier thoughts-like maybe her new little sister wasn't such a big blob of crying and sobbing and pooping and all that nonsense. What was great about babies, anyways? They were annoying. And the addition of Leah Ruby League to the family meant Cathy was no longer the youngest anymore.

Cathy was heading to sit down when she spotted one of the smaller first years who had always seemed so timid. His oversized sweaters tended to make it look all the more so. She was pretty sure it was the kid that was ridiculed so horribly about the portrait of Lady Burke. Cathy had learned quick that the best thing to do was if you were anywhere close to where she might be was to just change your robes to Slytherin Green or wear casual clothes. And if she saw you were in Hufflepuff colours claim you were up to pranks or something and didn't want your house (Slytherin) blamed. It was lying, but it wasn't like the portrait was someone that lying to was that horrid.

She sat down next to Lyall and said throwing up a peace sign and giving him a huge grin, "Hi! You're a first year, right? Did you enjoy your year? Make a lot of friends? Are you going to try advance flying next year. It is tons of fun, even if you don't want to try out for quidditch, and the professor is really nice. And unlike quidditch you don't have to worry about those scary bludgers-which really hurt, unfortunately."

(( OOC))
                                                          Miss GryffindorK
                                                          Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:10 am
User ImageUser Image

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall jumped a bit when an unfamiliar blonde girl sat beside him, but she had a smile and seemed really nice! She asked about his first year and he nodded eagerly, pausing to push his glasses back up. "I had a great first year! Well, except for getting lost a few...dozen times." He grinned, the expression common to his face. She asked about flying and he shook his head, laughing a bit. "No no! I'm not a good flyer. Not a bit! I can't balance well, and if you're more than a few inches off the ground, it hurts to fall!" He nodded, looking like he spoke from experience. She seemed to like flying, though, and the bizarre sport they had here too. Maybe she could teach him the game a bit, so he wasn't just cockamamie cheering for everyone.

mc2

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:50 am
User Image

Cathy

❤ I was born on August 3, 2014.
❤ My blood is B+. Sorry you care about how 'pure' it is? I am pureblood, my father is a Squib. Does it matter?
❤ Do you still want to know more about me?
❤ Oh, and my big brother is a 5th year Ravenclaw.

❤ My directions say I am... {with Lyall and the Hufflepuffs}
❤ My time on the clock is end of the school year
❤ And I am looking {like the adorable Badger I am in my uniform}

space "Oh, I just ask the paintings for directions, though, weren't you the kid who got ridiculed by Lady Burke down lost in the dungeons once? I think my friend Dani mentioned saving some first year or something from her. Not that I find Lady Burke is that horrid if you learn to deal with her right. Everyone has something good that can be said about them, right? And portraits are fun to talk to in their own way, even if you don't agree with their views. You can learn a lot from them."

She was still smiling and when Lyall said it hurt to fall if you were more than a few inches off the ground and said her big brown eyes bright, "Ah, but flying is so amazing isn't it worth the possibility of the fall? It is like ruling the world and never being tethered. It is the greatest part of any fairy tale if you ask me."

Cathy laughed and said, "Besides, you'll never soar if you are always afraid to fly. But that sounds like a Gryffindor thing to say right? But, really, you shouldn't let yourself hold yourself down. Then again, not everyone likes flying, but it is a good point in anything."

(( OOC))
                                                          Miss GryffindorK
                                                          Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:02 am
User ImageUser Image

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall nodded, remembering the mean old painting in the dungeons. He decided to avoid the whole area, but he indeed found himself lost there a week later. "Yes, that was me. Miss Burke wasn't very nice at all! Then again, I really didn't know what she was saying, so she might have been super nice... with a scary voice." He pondered her intent for a moment, then grinned again. "I also talked for four hours with one painting. He was a knight! How cool! He had a chubby pony too!" He nodded, smiling excitedly.

The blonde went about saying that the possibility of a fall was outweighed by the thrills and excitements of flying, and he shook his head a bit, smile never once wavering. She said something about soaring and flying, so he nodded. "It is a good point! I don't like flying very much, but maybe with some practice I'll get really good at flying!" He doubted it, but she seemed like someone who wanted him to agree, so he did.

mc2

{OoC: Shoutout to Sir Cad whoop whoop!}

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games