Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:03 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Chuunin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei grinned as he took the sheet. He listened carefully to the Hokages instructions. "Yes sir!" he said with a playful grin as he exited the office. [exit]

Chakra: 965/965
Stamina: 265/265

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:48 am
xSilent Echoes
Lasuro noooooo, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Masaru's clone would look at the Aburame shinobi and think about it for a few moments before scooping up three files off of his desk and held them out to the male. "Some more felonies. You may do what is necessary."  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:14 am
Blessings Followed by Sin
I didnt know ..... umm you couldnt said no not right now

User ImageUser Image

"Felonies?" Luciano asked as he looked at the hokage. "Lord Hokage, sorry to say but is there anything else I can do, if not ill continue my training somemore so I could be more available for something more serious then felonies. You could give that mission to a genin that would really need the experience of making smart decisions....Lord Hokage, sir".

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 1400 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 1500 / 1500 |

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Black Konoha Headband. Tied around neck
• Breath Mask
• Medium Sized Gourd which holds 500 kikaichu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:33 pm
xSilent Echoes
I meant your name change. xD

The clone would place the folders down and cough as he listened to the male. Once he was done, he would lock gazes with the male. "I'm sorry, I didn't recall asking for your input, Aburame-kun. You asked for missions, so I offered you what was available. These missions are B ranks. And last I checked, you are still a Genin for one, and for two, you didn't do so well the last time around with these sort of missions yeah? Either do them or get out of my office, that's an order." It would seem this clone had taken up Masaru's kind and dickish personalities.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 465 :: Stamina 115 :: AC 0 :: Ryo 0 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara's clone returned to the Hokage's office with a slip of paper in hand. The clone handed the paper to Ibara and vanished once more in a puff of smoke. Reading the paper Ibara turned his attention to the Hokage. "Everything is ready. Would you prefer I create the barrier here, to make it facilitate the passing of the passes or elsewhere with my telepathy so I can send messages to you if there is an issue?" Ibara assumed that all the ANBU came here first before departing on their missions so he would be able to hand them their passes before they departed as well.

Blessings followed by sin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:18 pm
Oh! lml couldve went easy on my rpc lml sweatdrop i thought you was talking about asking for a mission, then I guess ill take it.

User ImageUser Image

After listening to the Hokage, Luciano figured there was nothing else to do and he didnt want to make the kage mad so there was nothing else but to take the mission. " Okay Lord Hokage, I'll accept the mission, sorry for the inconvenience".

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 1400 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 1500 / 1500 |

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Breath Mask

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:37 pm
Jonderken

xSilent Echoes
Its 3 f the same mission.

The clone of the Hokage would turn to Ibara and give him a questioning look. "That really, is up to you. Where do you think would be best suited?"

Turning his attention back to Luciano for a moment, he would nod. "All is well."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:46 pm
3? where to this time? anywhere specific or no

User ImageUser Image

Ready to leave the Aburame walked past the blonde hair genin, as one foot was out the door, Luciano stopped. "Lord Hokage, thank you". With that Luciano walked out and head off.

[Exit]

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Breath Mask

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra (445)465 :: Stamina 115 :: AC 0 :: Ryo 0 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara nodded respectfully before sitting cross legged on the floor. He formed laid out a bunch of pieces of paper with Kanji on them in front of Ibara on the ground. He snapped off a few hand seals quickly before pulling a pouch from his belt and pouring its conents, water, slowly into his hand. The water instead of leaking through his hand lifted an inch off of his hand condensing into a sphere once the last drop of water poured out of the pouch he placed his other hand up next to the one forming the sphere, the sphere wavered for a moment before stabilizing. Once the sphere was stable a Kanji appeared on each side of the sphere "界" boundary and "結界" Kekkai or barrier. The sensing system was now complete. The entire village was now encased in a giant invisible dome. Anyone or anything without permision and a chakra signal would set off a ping on Ibara's barrier. The ping would appear as though a rock had fell into the water sending ripples around the circle in the sector of the barrier the entry had occurred. This barrier was massive but not so big as it needed more people to maintain, just large enough to cover the walls of the village and a mile above and below the village so nothing would come through the ground or sky to them. Once the barrier was stable Ibara turned to the Hokage. "Everything is ready."

Jutsu Used:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C - 20 chakra

Blessings Followed By Sin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:44 pm
Jonderken

Masaru's clone would watch the blonde male and stare quizzically at him as he watched on. After it was done he would give him a slow clap. 'Now, about the passes. I need you to go and find Masahiro Hatake's team and give the some. They should be out training. That is, if you wouldn't mind. They will be leaving for Suna soon.'  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:03 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 465 :: Stamina 115 :: AC 0 :: Ryo 0 ::

Ibara nodded and his clone moved without a word. It crouched down and picked up 4 of the passes. As it stood up it started to walk for the door, once out the door it made its way swiftly out of the building and into the streets as Ibara maintained the barrier in the hokages office.[Clone exits to Academy]

'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Reaching the office, she stood by the door staring at it for a moment. With a slow coaxing of her head she listened for voices inside. Determining that there was no one inside, she pushed the door open and entered without so much as a knock. Jae didn't want to waste too much time here but needed to find the whereabouts of a particular person. Who better than to ask another Uchiha. "Where is your uncle?" Jae asked, her voice small despite her bold display of informality despite Masaru's new role as leader of the village.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:57 pm
digital m u f f i n s

The clone looked up from the scattered files and papers on the desk and scanned who had entered his room. "Ah, so it would seem you have returned. Welcome back, Ketsueki-san. Did you enjoy your leave?" The clone would offer a smile to the female in his presence. "My uncle? No, I am afraid not. I haven't seen him around recently. Last I heard however, he was at the academy. That might be a place to start?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:24 am

User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Not even blinking an eyelash she nodded her head once he had informed her he didn't know where he was but had directed her in a direction to start looking. There was no point in responding to his inquiry of whether or not she had enjoyed her leave of absence. She wasn't vacationing, he should have known that. As fruitful as it had been she hadn't enjoyed it. The work she put into becoming a sage and being able to enter sage mode had taken a lot out of her. Moving to leave the office she paused, hand on the door handle as she considered imparting some information. Well. Not information. More like a heads up to events that would come. More than naught it would be counter productive if she did so, so she didn't say anything. She nodded her head once, dismissing herself and then exited the room as quickly as she had entered it.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:24 am
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 1100 :: Ryo 1400 ::

Ibara looked up from his sphere.Noting the people hurrying into and out of the office. He remained quiet for a moment before spoke up. "Nothing to report yet, hopefully it stays that way. Are you always this busy?" He waited for a response checking his barrier from time to time. After a few moments Sheepishly he asked "Did you have a Senju try to test me?" turning to the hokage. Remembering the conversation he had had with the Senju through his clone. He had read the senju's mind knowing everything the man had told him to be a lie about an intruder.

Blessings Followed By Sin

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games