Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:34 am
I kinda like that idea as well. And besides, we need a mission to break out VOID into properly smile here are some ideas i was cooking up...

Sleeper cell/sabatoge
enemy insergent
hostage situations
detective work dealing with a possible attack/ "24" like

maybe an epic this is not a drill? a whole mini arch like that? Have some upper level shinobi put people through their paces by acting like a hostile cell (terrorist, political, regional, mental patient.....) that is trying to destabalize suna and its current status quote. So we can everything from interegation, to recon, to capture, assassinate, hold the gates, this is not a drill ECT

(AandOE) sorry about bailing last night. I forgot i had to get up early.....the other people in the house were not happy....  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:41 pm
or.....what about a meniacle "Joker" like sannin.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:55 pm
I like the last three ideas San had. Hostage situation. Detect possible attack or Joker  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:00 pm
we need to have fun!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:02 pm
my idea was the best!!!
*stands on tall horse as it gets it's knees clipped causing me to fall.*
ouch... that hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:05 pm
well it seems possible too. But like i said, lets collab on anything to figure it all out. I personally wanna get VOID up and running before any of this gets started, but the time table for VOID is almsot finished anyway  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:10 pm
true... i actually had found a great way of introing VOID within my arc idea... anyways... be busy for a bit...  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:16 pm
Well, I hate to steal from an old friend, but I really loved one of her ideas for a mini-arc. In her idea, an infection spread across the land that actually stopped ninjas potential to control chakra. Now, this was the first effect, but a natural conclusion is that as chakra is the very life-essence of people -- soon people's bodies actually became life-deprived vessels (AKA, Zombies). Now, this could be managed by killing all who lose the ability to control chakra, but this raises a few moral questions. In addition, this is a arc that relies on recon, medical knowledge, capturing zombies, and even some killing. The actual mass of zombies in the city is a controllable factor -- where everyone who is not an RPC is afflicted or it is simply a small minority. In consideration of the main arc, this could also be great preparation for dealing with Jashinist hoards -- making it a great potential for the creation of VOID.  

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:23 pm
hmm.......and that virus could be initiated by our evil joker.....his kenkei genkai....  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:25 pm
Yo-ko
hmm.......and that virus could be initiated by our evil joker.....his kenkei genkai....

xD Joker and his many evil zombie minions.  

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:27 pm
GetShiggyWithIt
Yo-ko

exactly!!!!!!! but the zombie technique could also be a form of mind control as well. His form of destabilizing the populis  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:30 pm
Yo-ko
GetShiggyWithIt
Yo-ko

exactly!!!!!!! but the zombie technique could also be a form of mind control as well. His form of destabilizing the populis

Seems epic xD  

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Lmao right? Im really excited about this one. I think it will be a fun and amazing story. Then we need the batman....  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:43 pm
As a precursor:
A lesser strain entered village causing extreme loss of chakra control and sickness (Similar to Chakra Virus but not the same, either of the two.)

That allows for my Idea to go into effect so we have a short match of Hide-and-go-seek-tag with needles, and preempts the inevitable major virus while providing some immunity to those who were "tagged"

Just a thought.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:46 pm
Yo-ko
Lmao right? Im really excited about this one. I think it will be a fun and amazing story. Then we need the batman....

Well, my person hates the sun any way. So, he would be happy to dress in a completely covered outfit xD

@Chez -- I don't know, joker seems pretty hilarious and awesome...

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games