Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:54 am
Pure T0rture

Frowning slightly, Cyntus reached up a bit only to brush a hair out of Rissa's face. "Sorry. I didn't mean to worry you more than you already were. I tend to think aloud more often than not. We can ask Kibum what type of poison this was once we're done as that may be a cause as to why it spread so quickly," he murmured gently.

Seeing Krystina move, Watari gently touched Kana on the arm so as to let her know he was moving back over to her before a quick rush of wind took up residence where he once stood beside her. "Sorry for leaving your side, Krystina. Sky has Veda and Hades is acting a little more oddly than he was when he opted to tell us his real identity. You alright?" Watari smiled sweetly as he seemingly appeared out of nowhere beside the blonde in a crouched position.

"Good. I worry about you. I'll get tha-t... You need to stop slipping in and out like that, Rune. It's making my Agent Orange act up more so than your instabilities," Fedelta smiled at Lianna, his hand starting to remove the knife from his boot when Runealis' hand slipped over his shoulder with an elven dagger and snapped open the latches. Said movement got a dark glare from Fedelta, but the Romanian just shrugged before letting the blade vanish.

"Sorry for making you so uncomfortable, Fedelta... And here we go in removing that heavy armor of yours, Lianna. I apologize for breaking those latches on it, but I'll work on fixing it once everything settles down again," he smiled faintly after having stood back up so as to pull Lianna's armor the rest of the way off. Once it was removed, he set it down on the ground by his leg before gently hugging her. "Sorry for all of the blood too..."

"I'm gonna check in on... The others," Fedelta sighed while starting to turn away from the duo. He hesitated for a moment in finishing his sentence, however, when he noticed the injury Runealis didn't seem to realize he'd gotten amidst the battle. Or perhaps he should say injuries considering they were at different angles on his back along with his left side, the back of his right arm and right leg. Then there was that one cut he'd noticed on the front side of his body too... "Kibum, do you feel up to moving? It appears Rune hasn't noticed his own blood's been mixed in with that which covers him."

"Sure thing. Miss Kansei, would you mind keeping Fedelta company? He's rather hyperactive and I don't believe he's in an approving mood for Lianna's boyfriend right now. He's more intune to his dark elf side than Lianna gets though so be wary of what he does. He can literally behave as a fullbred drow in Menzoberranyr if irritable enough, especially after a battle," Kibum called back before standing up and flashing a half-smile at Kansei. It was terrible to have to leave her to deal with his elder half-brother, but Runealis had injuries needing to be dealt with although he hadn't really shown any acknowledgement of their presence.

Stepping out of a tree, Hei stretched a bit before finding himself a little place to sit down away from everyone else. From there, he just sat and watched how everyone interacted with a serious yet curious expression. How they interacted with each other just seemed to fascinate him like how Skylar's braids had fascinated Veda earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:54 pm
Dantes river

"it's fine. I just need to focus." the elemental breathed, her eyes turning black around the edges.

"I-it h-hurts...." Krystina whimpered, hugging her midsection more as tears sprung up in her eyes. Digging her nails into her sides, the blonde gave a tiny whimper and curled in on herself, a jolt of pain winding through her body as her organs slowly came back to life.

Brushing herself off once few of her chestplate, Lianna gave him a small grin. "Don't be sorry...." She hummed, kissing him again. "It's not that much blood." She smiled, holding his hand tightly.

Turning to Fedelta, the panther gave him a soft smile. "Want some water? It might help you wind down after the fight. I know it helps Lianna" she smiled, holding out another bottle of water to him.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:07 pm
Pure T0rture

Nodding slightly, Cyntus returned his gaze back to Hagen where his brow furrowed when he noticed little pale pink streaks showing in his hair. "That's an odd color for a human," he mumbled to himself. At seeing his glow fade from around him, his expression darkened just in time for Hagen's eyes to open as a solid black.

"It's such a pain taking over these humans' bodies. You can stop, little miss elemental. I'll do what I can for the rest of these injuries, but he's nearing the point of flatlining which made my job that much easier and I'll do it faster. So, kiddies, two people I'm lookin' for; Adramallama the big bad crow and Veda, my little brother. Seeing as I can't visit personally without giving him away, I'd like to see him at the very least even if I had to pretend to meditate for centuries to get to be able to do this. Ooh, this is definitely a difficult body to get to work with you. I also feel like laughing at Adramallama seeing as he's a stronger demon than me and he got blindsided by a human-turned-wraith. I would've intervened, but I've had those fricking light folk breathing down my neck since Veda did what he did for a human... They say demons are the liars, the deceivers, and yet it was a human who lied to a very honest and sensitive demon. I wonder if that makes them worse than us... Quit staring, little elf. Um... I'm Jedah, Veda's twin in all technicalities. Forgot to mention that," a dual male voice started off grumbling before shifting into a casual chat. Removing Rissa's hand off of the human's chest, he sat up and began dusting himself off. As for the injuries, they seemed to have a bunch of small black bubbles come out of them that turned into a lighter shade of Hagen's skin color and solidified as if it were a scar.

"Well revival isn't an easy and inconsequential task. You've been undead for some time and Koail said he'd be in pain for days when his innards started working again for the first time. I wish I could make you feel better faster though," Watari responded while readjusting himself to where he could lay his legs out in front of him. From there, he moved Krystina to where she would be curled up against him throughout the pain she was feeling right now.

"Hm? Water? Filtered human water or water from the selkies? Eh... It doesn't matter which though seeing as water that isn't a peaceful ocean view that lacks kelpies trying to drown you or anything similar being able to calm one down is a faerie thing if not a nymph, sprite, selkie and kelpie thing. Pain and misery of others is what stirs up and settles down a dark elf. It's in our nature to want others to feel miserable, groveling on the ground at our feet. Cyntus was searching for someone to take his place as the Seelie Court Knight, Titania was attacked, I reacted and she put me in his place because of it. Once I get wound up, however, it takes longer for me wind back down. The queen thinks that's why I'll be just fine in the Unseelie Court what with the truce going on. It's really stupid trading knights as an act of peace to where if some part of the truce is broken, the knight will end up dead and war will erupt yet again. Neither queen really cares for her knight either so it's a waste of time," Fedelta muttered while removing his weapons from his back. If he kept them in place, he'd probably flip out on someone at least until he wound back down. Once his blades were on the ground, he nearly pounced on Kansei so as to hug her. "Thank you for becoming one of Lili's friends over here. I've been meaning to do that, but we were in the midst of a fight and Kibum had to get Tybalt to bring us past that fricking barrier. I hate barriers as much as I hate iron cities. So how did the big bad kitty cat do?"

"I'm sure I should apologize. I've made your "brothers" uncomfortable, teased you about deliberately jumping in front of pointy objects and hugged you while looking like I've been bathing in blood like a certain woman in history who thought it'd keep her looking youthful," Runealis retorted while briefly pointing towards Fedelta, Kibum now working on healing the back of his leg, the broken arrow on the ground and the red smears of blood on himself. "You can't say that's untrue."

"I can say it's irritating though. You make up for your love for killing, Mr. Sareila, with your ability to get attached and once attached, you can become very emotional which ends up in you making rash decisions or completely shutting down. Just thought you might want to think about it since you're showing Lianna the truth about you. You can think about it too, Lianna, seeing as you'll be observing his behavior throughout his previous years," Kibum muttered, flinching slightly when the Romanian slapped his arm only to shove his finger into Runealis' side making him hiss something unintelligible under his breath.

"Private conversation, Mr. Medic."

"Then wait until I'm done with your injuries before having it. Lianna, can you see anything needing to be looked at seeing as you're in front of him?"

"Ugh... Doctors... This is why I preferred sugar water, salt water, sewing needles, string or wire and a living flame in an abandoned building or alleyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:04 pm
Dantes river

pulling back as her arms slowly faded back to normal, her eyes returning to brown. "Adra should be back s-"

"Right now. , I thought I'd be seeing you soon, Jedah. The bird's holding your brother. Think he's sleeping. And be careful, that's his new father your possessing" Adra grunted, stepping back out of the flames with a skull in his hands. "Here's your Mage, rune." He sighed, tossing the blackened skull to his feet.

Curling into him, Krystina gave a small whine and nodded, shaking like a leaf against him as the pain spread from her stomach to her chest.

"I'm glad she's my friend, too. " Kansei hummed, her eyes aglow as she glanced over to Lianna once more. "But I'm really happy to find out she has a family like you. It can be hard to live alone. At least now she has someone to go to should we do something stupid."

"There's the one poking out of his arm here..." Lianna mumbled, pointing out another arrow to her brother while keeping a good hold on rune's hand. "... When your done, can you maybe give my friend Krystina over there some night root or something to numb her pains?" she asked, smiling sweetly at the medic.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:07 am
Pure T0rture

"I'm being as gentle with him as I can, but even if I sat still with him, he's fading out rather quickly. I already knew who he was seeing as Versailles told me before I body jumped him. For those of you who don't know, Versailles is a naga who can foresee the future. Her twin sister Artuailles, is sitting beside my physical body with her tail in the water my feet are in so as to send signals to electric eels in case he does opt to flatline while I'm in him so as to jumpstart his heart. I may be slightly younger than you, my fiery little lovebird, but I'm not stupid. Strategy is one of my best traits, anger not so much. Fxcking Belial intends to put that stupid bxtch succubus of an adopted daughter in charge once he's gone instead of me. Can you believe that, Adra? One of seven princes of Hell is going to put a demoness who can't think past her fxcking-! Sorry. I've been pissed about that since our last meeting and I've made my intentions very clear to Belial that if he doesn't find a better suitor, I will kill her and take her place on his high-and-mighty throne," Jedah growled, a brief image of a dark shadow-like figure of about six feet in height flickering beside Hagen's body. Standing up, he moved over to Adramalech and had to slightly look up to meet the other's eyes. "It's weird in being a short person when you're normally rather tall. Shrink so this isn't so irritating to me. I'm over six feet tall when I'm sitting so this is gonna bug the heck outta me now that I'm in a body of five-foot-two. Did Seda help create your body? Sedynn used to tell him about you before he went all cuckoo in his head y'know. I can still feel his magic in keeping it held together. It's depressing getting to know how easily that brilliant teenage demon got sucked in by a vampiress and ended up having a psychotic daughter and a sickly son... Sedynn was how we found out about what happened to you actually, Adramallama. He went looking for you to see if you knew of any remaining ancients capable of healing and you weren't there. When I heard it was that human woman that allowed the dark magic to consume her among several liches, I started rolling. Even in the box, I told you it'd be stupid involving yourself with any creature outside of the dark that opted to try playing with it. Like us three, there were several demons of our ranking that avoided being placed back in the box, but Blu wasn't so lucky. That sorceress of a naga ended up back in the box, but she was able to place three special friends for you in her moving desert tomb. Two are still unhatched and the third guards them. I thought you might like to know she still expects great things of you and has left you some gifts. Don't ask how she got sealed back in the box without ever having all of those other demons released, but it happened and there's a mild panic among the princes of the underworld about it. That's why they're already coming up with heirs and suggesting the lesser kings to do the same in which I almost killed Chestra for laughing hysterically about... If he wouldn't have possibly succeeded in killing me first... Which also reminds me, you may be getting a visit from a certain sky demon king who was able to reincarnate himself after Chestra killed him and became one of the lesser kings 'cause those three gifts from Blu also came from him so my guess is flying reptiles which means - pause for dramatic effect - draconic demons were what they have bequeathed to you my feathery friend. He can't really be involved in the eggs or their guardian 'cause he can't enter Blu's tomb much less on the same continent as them so we believe they had a falling out before she got sealed away again. The demon world is so busy, busy, busy that it's horrible attending all of those meetings as one of Belial's possible heirs. Fortunately for me, that's one of the few rare occasions I can escape the prying eyes of those do-gooder angels."

"He talks more than Fedelta does... Sorry! I'm not sure if we should be alright with a demon body jumping your human friend or not. I mean, he hasn't really done anything wrong, but he just stole his body and is now having idle conversation with Mr. Adra," Cyntus murmured, briefly clapping his hands together in front of him as a sign of apology when Jedah shot him a glare. Once Jedah had returned his attention to Adramalech, however, his voice returned to being low as he spoke softly to Rissa with his arms crossing over his chest.

Gently brushing his lips against Krystina's forehead, Watari gently held her close so as to try easing some of her pain with a soft green aura surrounding him and her both. Like his mother, Watari had a soothing aura he could wrap others in. Whether it worked or not depended on the other person and how well he could blend it into their aura.

"It can be, but sometimes you can't tell you have a support system and can't tell you're hurting them as much as you hurt. She's been through a lot so I wouldn't blame her for blocking out memories even if it made her forget the good things. She has a better life here though so she made a good decision by leaving us behind. We might not've had the best mother, but we've always had each other narbondel after narbondel. We couldn't always protect her like we wanted to, like we had for each other, so I'm glad she could find something better outside of the fey realm and partly wish we'd done the same... Wish we could've had the option of doing the same," Fedelta smiled faintly before releasing Kansei from his hug and crossing his arms behind his back. "She'll always have us even if she were to forget about us completely. Lianna is the sister we never had, feeling the i approving gaze of others watching your every move, and so we adopted her into our little family of mixed breed fey. I don't like standing still unless I'm hunting... Ah yes! Tyvinda, you can jump us back out of limbo now! I need to move! Ex-cer-cise. Ex-cer-cise. Cyntus says excercise is good when I can't sit still. It's fun and keeps me moving. Yay~!" Having grown bored of just standing still, he uncrossed his arms from behind himself and opted to start doing some jumping jacks albeit avoiding making his hands clap together over his head so as to not disturb those taking a nap.

"Thanks, Adra. Sky, you might want to show Jedah his brother even if he's asleep," Runealis smiled faintly at the crow demon before glancing briefly at Skylar holding Veda in his arms and deliberately shifting so his foot could crush the blackened skull under it. His action got a soft tsk from Kibum, but he didn't attempt to keep the other still as a slight worry for a small battle ensuing from Runealis possibly cutting one of his hands off and Hei turning into a psycho cannibal in reaction to it. You just didn't screw with crazy after all.

"Vendui, sister," Kibum smiled lightly up at Lianna before stepping around both of them so as to pull the arrow out without tearing up the muscle and tendons anymore than they were already with the hooked tip. Runealis tightened his grip slightly around Lianna's hand as he did so, but let it loosen back to the gentle hold he'd had on it beforehand. "I've got something better than night root for her. It might knock her out for a couple narbondels, but she won't feel a thing while her internal organs remember how to function properly. Hei, stop it! By Andraste's right hand, I will cut your head off and mount it on a pike if you try sniffing people and telling them they smell like a certain flavored color! Sorry. He's already told Cyntus he smells like a cherry red, Fedelta's a purple grape and Tybalt's a blue raspberry. That doesn't mean to lick Miss Kana's arm! He's gonna drive me insane with all of his habits... Cyntus, can you please keep him from trying to eat people while I'm working? I don't want to add a bite wound from him to my list seeing as once he bites down, he doesn't let go.""

"It's fine. He's just curious. Let his curiosity be settled seeing as you told him we aren't the enemy. Cannibals have their own ways of getting to know people. You would know that if you tried getting to know him better instead of go using on injuries that will heal just fine without your interference on me. He's not crazy like most fey consider the wild elves and blood elves to be, just more open to that which can be heard."

"Don't encourage him licking people or sniffing them. Do you want him to bite someone?"

"Still so young. Still so naive. You'll understand when you start hearing them, Kibum. Hei, come away from Kana and Sheik before Sheik has a meltdown over the fact that you just snuck up on him and her not to mention licked his girlfriend's hand."

Dropping Kana's hand at having been scolded and completely ignoring the look of shocked disgust from Serai, Leviticus and Sheik, Hei stood up straight and padded over to Runealis only to sit beside him as if it was what he was supposed to do. Gently patting him atop the head, Hei hugged his leg while emitting something of a pur. When he licked the side of his leg near his knee, Runealis just shrugged it off. "Blood elves have a chemical in their saliva that can stop bleeding, kiddo, which is why they lick their wounds like a dog. It also allows their prey, should they still be kicking when they're being eaten, to last that much longer albeit makes them suffer for a longer period of time. I remember him now. Hei was itty bitty last time I saw him. He actually opened the doorway outside of the fey realm for me seeing as I didn't know how to get out. He even stopped the bleeding for me although it was only temporary. When you spoke of the woman who spoke fondly of Adra, you were speaking of your mother, weren't you?"

"Yep! Mama always spoke fondly of the crow. She wanted to try him once, but he bopped her on the head for trying to bite him. It disappointed her, but she understood he was a survivor too and he would've killed her if she tried it again so she didn't. Hei was a lucky boy back then that he spared her or he wouldn't be here today nor would Kiki. Mama told me so," Hei hummed rather cheerfully, his sharp, jagged teeth showing as he flashed his half-crazed grin at them. Ignoring Kibum's facepalm, he released Runealis' leg and began drawing little stick figures in the dirt with one clawed finger while humming something about a happy family and the voices in his head.

"See? He didn't hear the voices he's talking about until he was much older. This is a glimpse into your future, Kibum. He was very calm and rational before all of this. I wonder what made him change so. As for his mother, she is the lead singer of the group Within Temptation."

"I told Rune of Sinéad as she had told me. It was the mixing of the bloods, I tell you. Same goes with the humans. They had less mental issues until they started mixing the bloods and then BANG! mental issue galore. More problems rise with the mixing of the bloods. That's why the shadows hide them, but they didn't foresee the man in the white coat taking Chestra's first born. No, they didn't see that coming nor the things they've done to him that they cannot prevent. There's so many lights, they can't protect him like the others. He's an indestructible master of war much like the baby. It will be the fight of your life and every enemy will know or so the voices say. Mother hears the voices too, but she's still trying to get them to stop bombarding me with what they want to say. There's still too many for Hei to figure out what his own thoughts are."

"How did you get him to calm down so quickly and what the heck is he talking about?"

"Crazy understands crazy. I believe he's vaguely mentioning something about what Adra told him not to speak of aloud earlier. If what he said earlier is true, then Tybalt can get us into that shadow kingdom where Ephraim and Shadowheart are without the shadows ever noticing us which means we wouldn't have to worry about breathing or leaving our eyes open killing us from the inside-out. That doesn't mean we can wake them from the slumber the shadows put them in though."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:49 pm
Dantes river

"I thought the boy smelled familiar. Sedynn's boy did a pretty good job at rebuilding my body, and while his magic is still in effect, mine is finally starting to take control again. Its good to feel the flames again." He murmured, grinning briefly as he sat and motioned for Jedah to do the same.
Nodding briefly to hades, sky turned on his heel and started for the demon duo. "He just fell asleep. Said he didn't want his magic to go haywire if Hagen really does pass on." He explained, stopping once he was standing beside Adra.

"I'm gonna trust him, for the moment. He seems to have a plan in place.... Besides, I have this feeling that if Hagen's body dies while he's in it, he'll die as well." The elemental responded tiredly, slowly pulling herself to her feet so she could move into the shade of krystina's front porch.

Relaxing slightly when his aura wrapped around her, Krystina gave a weak smile. "Th-thanks...."

Laughing softly as she wiped her hand on her pants, kana turned to sheik only to have her smile shift to a frown. "Will you relax a bit? He can't help it! He wasn't taught any different! And we both would've knifed him had he tried anything else"
"That might be the best course of action, waelinur dalninuk." Lianna nodded, moving to hades's other side when Hei came over.
"There are indeed other ways, but I don't recommend it at the moment." Adra chimed in, a cigarette between his lips. The shadows have pulled back their prince and his guard, and I haven't heard from my personal informant since then. I was going to check on things once my arm had healed, but it might take a bit more time...." He grumbled, just now registering the fact that his flames had burnt off the bandages on his arm and shoulder, much of which was still bleeding didn't the extreme movement fighting caused.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:42 pm
Pure T0rture

"Ah! Of course he'd say that. Veda's always been an outsider looking in. He's probably one of the kindest demons ever to exist, but his danger level is what makes him the threat. The Alpha Stigma is one of his most feared abilities, or traits if you will. He could take down an army without so much as a scratch if he let it control him. Should he hit that mode, he seeks nothing but destruction in all that he sees. He'll even say it aloud, how he blesses nothing and will destroy everything so as to begin anew... Reconstruction if you prefer it. I've nearly lost my life several times in our youth in an attempt to close his eyes while he just laughs like a madman at the destruction. He's even cried for me before passing out after letting it loose. You fail to get his eyes closed when he hesitates for that brief second, you're as good as dead," Jedah smiled lightly while gently running his finger over the infant's hand. It was like looking at his mother's memories of them all over again only with a stranger holding his brother. He then gently placed a light kiss on his forehead and playfully ruffled Skylar's hair. "He's as cute as he was in our mother's memories... And thanks for taking care of him for me since I can't necessarily be here for him. Of course he did, Adra! The boy's had years of studying magic and practicing it yet he's stuck in that age of adolescence due to attaching his soul to the youngest of Chestra's children while freezing his body in a separate dimension altogether. No one can figure out what had him so ill to begin with still though so he can't jump back into his own body... Or he could, but he could die or simply lose all of his memories since then and he refuses to detach himself from Ross completely. Besides that, Sedynn was a nerdy magician of a tactician. He's been studying the ancient arts since Lucy took him and all of those other orphaned demon children under his wing so as to create his tenth gate. That's simply been passed down to his children albeit Vedinya only uses her abilities like some kind of communist nation. You don't agree with her like Seda did and she will be on you like wet on water, like white on rice. Vampires are cocky like that which is why I hate having to share any type of space with them. Seda has potential to be one of the greats, if it weren't for the fact that he went from a healthy, enthusiastic child to a deathly ill child not expected to live past his sixth birthday in the blink of an eye."

"Perhaps you're right. I suppose we'll just have to see," Cyntus sighed only to jump slightly when Jedah stiffened slightly then relaxed. Raising an eyebrow, Jedah lightly slapped the palm of his hand against Hagen's chest before completely turning and coughing up a bit of blood.

"Ugh... He flatlined so we got shocked. I'll take you up on that offer to sit though, Adra. Sit with us, feathery friend of my feathery friend," the demon muttered while finally sitting down just out of arm's reach of Adramalech with his legs crossed under him. "Sometimes I really hate being a demon because of that there; other species already assuming you're up to no good."

"No problem. I wasn't entirely sure it'd work, but opted to give it a try. It's something my mother taught me when I was little and my first real talent that showed itself. Like Sheik, Tyvinda, Aunt Serai and Uncle Leviticus have said, I've always had a better knack for helping rather than hurting people," Watari smiled lightly while gently kissing her on the forehead.

"It's creepy and he can too help it. Trevor's had to "help it" for years seeing as he got our dad's psychotic alterego. He's been taught other methods, he's just not using it and I don't like him sneaking up on us like that," Sheik argued while briefly sticking out his tongue. At getting Deception and Tyvinda wrapping their arms around his shoulders with a devilish grin, he felt his eyes narrow slightly.

"You mean like when you were really into a certain djinn even though you knew the basic information of your future wife?" Tyvinda purred mischievously which made Serai and Leviticus raise an eyebrow at them. "Yep~. Deception told me all about the djinn you were totally into."

"Up yours."

"Or almost up yours~." What started out as teasing from Tyvinda was now turning into a brawl as Deception skipped back a few paces from the brothers wrestling around on the ground with the elder laughing hysterically.

"I don't want to know what they're bickering about. Miss Krystina, I'd like you to try drinking all of this here. It'll make you a little drowsy, but it'll help with the pain," Kibum sighed before removing yet another vial from his bag with a yellowish-pink liquid in it. Removing the cap, he held it out for Krystina to drink.

"I wouldn't risk going there so early either... They already know Ephraim kept contact with you until they could put him to sleep, more than likely after fighting with Shadowheart for God knows how long since they snatched him back. They're probably trying to figure out how you got in with the kids the master of potions had taken and are still rather wary about other intruders. I would fix it for you, but you like bopping me on the head every time I try. It's probably not helping that your magic is taking it's sweet time taking over Seda's magic that's holding you together," Runealis responded with a flicker of a smirk passing over his face. At noticing Lianna had moved to the opposite side of him, he gently squeezed her hand in his before tapping Hei on the side of his leg as the land around them returned to Krystina's yard and his previous pictures vanished with it. Hei simply nodded slightly before moving over slightly and curling up in a ball in the grass. "So... You seem to be doing pretty good... Mind calling your fourth brother with the blue hair over here? I promised him a talk and a death sentence if he tried anything funny and I don't want him to think I'm a liar."

"You'll burn this time. Seeing the violence, it's feeding my mind. No one is saving you. How can you find a Heaven in this Hell? Leave it behind. Hearing your silence, it screams our goodbye. Cannot believe it's an eye for an eye. Life is gone to waste. Angels have faith. I don't want to be a part of his sin. I don't want to get lost in his world. I'm not playing this game. When the shadows remain in the light of day, on the wings of darkness he'll retaliate. He'll be falling from grace 'til the end of all his days. From the ashes of hate, it's a cruel demon's fate. On the wings of darkness, he's returned to stay. There will be no escape 'cause he's fallen far from grace~," Tybalt started purring from Aerith's shoulder as his arms finally seemed to drop around the blue haired male's shoulders yet his feet remained off the ground. Licking him on the cheek, the partial feline began snickering before lightly running a nail against his cheek. "I'm so dreadfully bored of just sitting around, ya big ol' disobedient puppy. Will you entertain me and rid me of this boredom? Rune won't hurt you unless you threaten him or Lianna or any of his friends after all."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:14 pm
Dantes river

"i suppose that would be hard to control, but i'm glad he trusts me enough to ask for help" the blonde smiled, his eye twitching slightly at seeing yet another person coughing up blood. sitting on his other side, his smile grew as he watched the infant in his arms.
"perhaps my brothers would be of use to the boy. if i can find them." Adra thought out loud, tapping his fingers on his chin. "you can call the songbird Skylar."
"i prefer sky, actually..."
"lemme know if he keeps flatlining. i'll see if i can't help out some more." Rissa called, watching him with half closed eyes.

Pushing herself up, krystina gave a nod and took the small vial in a shaking hand, nearly spilling it. thanking him, she quickly downed the liquid and leaned back on Maso.

Frowning as a fight broke out, Kana tried to put herself between the two, trying not to get hit by either one. "would you two stop acting like babboons?!" she huffed, a flash of hot air rolling off her body towards them.
SMiling at him, lianna nodded and tossed a pebble at her elder brother's head. "aerith, get over here. before i have to drag you." she drawled, her eyes flickering purple.
"if i had the time, i'd be happy to entertain you Tybalt, but it looks like my sister's boyfriend wants to talk to me. and she seems ready to maim me alive. gotta love half siblings." the blue haired elf sighed as he pushed himself off the ground, landing on his feet and strolling over to Rune and Lianna. "you called, ai seler'?"

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:30 am
Pure T0rture

"Will do, I suppose... Unfortunately for me, I can't control this human until I can get Veda back in control over his emotions and powers again. Your brothers may be useful alongside anyone willing to risk their lives in getting him to control the Alpha Stigma again. Just remember that if the stigma in his eyes takes on this shape," Jedah responded while briefly giving a dismissive wave to what Rissa said his finger then traced out an odd circular pattern that remained a red mark in the air. "He's gone into a different stigma, one that consumes people for energy or simply absorbs other types of magic to rebuild his own. I nearly lost my right arm because of him using this one instead of the Alpha Stigma out of a simple reaction. He'd really prefer no one having to face these stigmas again, but he knows it's necessary to learn how to control it once again. He trusted a man once and he was taken from me. Once capable of defending himself without all of these vulnerabilities, I will come for him personally and I won't let him trust someone as much as he did back then. I won't lose him again. As far as I'm concerned, he's my first priority now that he's returned to this world followed closely by my brothers and sisters from within Pandora's Box... Considering Adra's opinion of a certain unnatural entity, I've added him to my list as well. The rest of you, however, aren't quite on my list of priorities and while you may seem nice, I don't trust many. Unlike Veda, I won't divide myself up for a false promise of friendship. And I'm not surprised about the blood coming up when I coughed either. I've done what I can for him, but death is something I would say is inevitable for him. As the shadows are now whispering amongst themselves about, the... Silent Shadow Clan has served it's purpose and are no longer needed."
At seeing the infant's hand tighten slightly on Skylar's shirt, Jedah gave a soft sigh before scratching the back of his neck. Why was his brother so soft-hearted? "Of course he's already become attached to the human... He will be distraught over his death if it proves to be true, but seeing how he's comfortable in your arms, he's also very attached to you. I wish you luck, Mr. Skylar, in shutting his eyes within his brief moment of hesitation when he recognizes you after learning of it."

"You're welcome, Miss Krystina. Sleep well, desciniel," Kibum murmured gently while taking the empty vial back and sliding it back into his bag. Seeing as his father was taking a nap, he padded back over to Kansei and Fedelta. "I see Fedelta's still working on getting rid of some of that energy he has built up... He's way too energized for most of us to keep up with him. Cyntus made him start excercising on his free time so as to avoid him tossing and turning from inability to sleep for being too pumped when I was what one would call five years of age. Lianna was already gone by then, but he seemed to be more active after she was gone and Cyntus was growing irritated by it. He's been doing it for years since then so asto keep Cyntus from becoming irritable at him again. Did he hug you?"

"You're a jackass, Trevor!" Sheik snapped after having stopped trying to hit his older brother when Kana got between them. Tyvinda, however, was still laughing while practically gasping for air. After finally calming himself and catching his breath, he flashed a dark yet mischievous smile at Kana.

"We're not acting like baboons, sweetie. Sheik just can't take a joke especially about certain topics in front of our parents. I used to tease him about a bunch of things when he was younger and he'd act the same way as he has now. He needs to grow up is all," Tyvinda chuckled lightly before sliding his hands behind his neck and crossing one leg behind the other. "He still hasn't grown up past his prior behavior of our childhood. He's still as big of a child as he was back then. Then again, he still hasn't experienced anything worthy of being placed under the title of adulthood. Even Maso doesn't act this childishly about a joke."

"Up yours. Go jump off a cliff or go back to being a loony suicidal person. You're just deliberately pissing me off by dragging up things that don't need to be dragged up."

"Gladly, but do understand that I was making a point to you. What may seem creepy and/or nasty to you may not be for others. You disapprove of how he interacts with the world around him and I disapprove of some of your previous actions in the world with the knowledge you were given. To me, I consider it as cheating even if you hadn't personally met yet. That may just be me though, Sheik." Stepping back from Kana, Tyvinda stretched momentarily only to sigh heavily when he noticed Serai and Leviticus standing there expectantly awaiting more details of what he spoke of. When he didn't speak, they started questioning him quickly in the Sheikah tongue to which he just kept giving them a brief dismissive wave.

"I asked her to call you over. I didn't exactly catch your name earlier and you seemed really unhappy when I called you by a physical characteristic earlier so I was trying to show a little bit of kindness to you by having your name used. As you more than likely already know, I'm Runealis Sareila, but feel free to just call me Hades. It's the name I've been going by since I left your realm after all 'cause I didn't want to be me. Unfortunately, I can't exactly run from my past," Runealis smiled faintly at the other male while briefly raising an eyebrow at how Tybalt perched himself once again behind Aerith with his arms over his shoulders and his feet crossed under him. The cait sidhe was so silly. It was like... What a weird thought that was... "Seeing as you're over here now, I have a few questions for you. You can start with explaining a little about why you flipped sides after getting into a rather brutal fight with Lianna and your relationship to her. I can't babysit everyone so all I really know is I wanted to make a very intricately detailed three-dimensional wire figure of your entire body when you first swung a blade at her. I'd like to clarify whether you're friend or foe as a first priority and I intend to have Lianna give her two cents on it as well. She's learning about me as is so me learning about her isn't a bad idea."

"I don't have siblings so I can't agree nor disagree. Have your little talk, but I'm not moving from your shoulders. You're very warm and it's very soothing," Tybalt purred softly while setting his cheek against Aerith's shoulder and shutting his eyes as a faint green, blue, purple and red color ran through his hair and the fur on his ears and tail. It seemed Runealis was curious about him and Lianna's relationship, something not unusual for an assassin to be curious about much less one romantically involved with the other's half-sibling.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:10 pm
Dantes river

"i was referring to the boy who gave me this body, but yes, your brother as well. and skylar, i recommend handing him to me should Hagen really die." Adra murmured, turning from Jedah to Sky quickly before he began poking at the open wound on his shoulder, half tempted to just burn it shut.
"i'll do my best. thank you for the offer, crow, but i'm good." skylar sighed, shifting once again to keep Veda comfortable.

"he did, but that's okay. and his energy is a welcome thing. considering how many are down for the count after what's now four days of non stop fighting, its good to see someone so pumped." kansei smiled, pulling her hair out of her face before she turned to Leviticus and Serai. "mind helping me make a few snacks? i think food might be a welcome sight after that fight." she hummed, glancing back at Kibum and Fedelta to let them know they were welcome to join her as well.

"looked and sounded like baboons to me." kana huffed, wrapping her arms around sheik from behind. Watching her sister, she gave a small snort. "ever the protective one. she's even mothering your brother and you by trying to get those two off your case."

Nudging Tybalt's head off his shoulder, the elf gave a nod. "Name's Aerith and i'm neither friend or foe, actually. originally i was out on the battlefield trying to gather my little sister and take her home, per my parents' request, but i tend to just go with the flow so when Tybalt stopped our fight and changed that flow of mine, i swapped sides." he explained with a shrug, his hair falling in his face.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:22 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh yes. Him too. I can ask Versailles where your brothers may be, but Seda you'll have to find on your own. Ask her where he is and she'll show you a white room with a dingy mattress on the floor as if he's in some kind of mental ward whilst he lays there sleeping or simply contemplating something. She won't explain what she saw, only show you the room and him lying on that mattress in his human form which makes him appear so much frailer than he already is perceived to be. You'd also have to convince him they won't harm Ross in any way, shape or form or else he won't comply," Jedah chuckled out of slight embarrassment before scratching the side of his nose. At hearing Skylar's response to Adramalech suggesting he give Veda to him should Hagen flatline permanently, his eyes narrowed slightly as his figure flickered beside Hagen's body once again. "It'd be wiser to give him to Adra, Skylar, should this human-"
Pausing, the light in Hagen's eyes became hollow for a moment only to jump back as he twitched slightly. "Damnable humans always breaking so easily! What was I saying? Oh yes. Giving Veda to Adra is a much wiser decision should this fricking human keep flatlining than keeping him to yourself. Don't try with the whole, "he's just wanting to be considered as something other than something harmful" or anything along the lines of friendship 'cause I will cut your tongue out of your mouth for making up excuses I already know. I've had to defend him my entire life and we couldn't really separate for long periods of time. I've been there, done that and got the damn t-shirt. As irritating as his depression was, I was always there for him until that fxcking box came along. If I hadn't have been separated from him during that whole catastrophe, he wouldn't be like this 'cause I wouldn't have allowed it. I wouldn't have let him get near that frigging human whatsoever."

"Kitchen! I love snacks and I'm pretty sure everyone will be happier with snacks," Fedelta cheered before sprinting up onto the porch and disappearing into the house.

"Yeah... I figured he'd do that. He's a hugger when he greets you, when he's leaving, when he's grateful, when he's sorry, when he's happy and when he's sad. I'm just waiting for him to smother someone with his clinginess. Fedelta, it's not our house so slow down! He's such a dork sometimes," Kibum smiled apologetically, shouting at the elder odd eye colored elf before sighing heavily. It was times like these that he felt more mature than his elder brother. "Sorry about him just barging into the house."

"Sure," Leviticus sighed before gently pushing his wife towards the house.

"Thank God for that... Sorry about snapping. If it weren't for Truth, I'd have nothing to really do with anyone in my family with the exception of Maso considering he's one of my personal guards while I protect him from his childhood. I don't really get along with either of my siblings much less my parents after all. They only succeed in pissing me off and continuously pointing out my flaws," Sheik muttered under his breath while gently setting his hands atop Kana's.

"Let me see your arm, Adra. Healing magics may not be my absolute best trick, but I can fix it up as best I can," Tyvinda smiled faintly while crouching down in front of the crow demon and shifting his red-orange eyes down the other's arm. He then opted for removing a flask from his hip and opening it. Once he opened it, the liquid inside it came out and settled itself over his arm. Unlike Truth using water, however, the liquid he used was a golden-amber color. Upon it touching Adramalech's injuries, it set to work fixing it. "There we go. Continue about your business and pretend I'm just air. This is demon talk anyways so I don't intend to get involved."

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance then, Aerith. I wouldn't recommend staying with the be-the-leaf flow though. I did that and then there was a thousand fingers pointing at me accusingly before I could blink. While one may think it's a great way to live life, I'd highly disagree. You're either involved or you're not and if you are involved, you're either with one side or another. There's no real escape from being a yes or a no. There's no real maybe answer. Maybe is just a word meant to stall for time. Besides that, I'd've killed you before you could've gotten far from here whether it be me personally or me sicking Adra or Lulu after you should you have succeeded in gathering, as you so blatantly put it, Lianna. I don't like people touching what doesn't belong to them. Hypocritical, yes, but I'm a walking, talking giant question mark made up of contradictions," Runealis responded rather calmly, his distaste for certain things mentioned showing ever so faintly by his nose slightly scrunching up as he spoke of it. At seeing Tybalt scowl at being pushed away, he gave a faint smile at how he was now sulking before becoming serious once more. "Either way, so what you're saying is you have a familial relationship with Lianna and were attempting to follow orders, but your go-with-the-flow attitude was redirected by Tybalt's interruption. It makes sense as you do have that air of going wherever the wind takes you about you. Can you tell me about your family? And Lianna doesn't really feel like returning to her parents quite yet and my theory is they're bad people although it's just a theory. We're still working on getting to know each other better. If you were doing their bidding, however, I'd think of you like a vampiric royal guard I know's sisters; an enemy. Why should I think otherwise if your flow can be so easily altered by a partial cait sidhe?"

"I feel something so right doing the wrong thing. I feel something so wrong when doing the right thing. I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie. Everything that kills me makes me feel alive. Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be. But, baby, I've been, I've been praying hard, say no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars~," Hei started humming after having rolled onto his back and stretching out in the grass. His complete randomness ended up making Lucian snort softly, Kibum facepalm and Runealis' lips twitch up in a smirk.

"Kansei, you mind involving him in what you're doing? Just make sure he washes his hands seeing as those claws are all he used. I believe he's bored of sitting still. He'll wait for you to invite him inside the house before so much as stepping on the porch. Hakuei, you see the kitty over there? I want you to go over there and follow her directions. Alright?"

"Hei understands. See ya later, Mr. Knight!" Jumping up onto his feet, Hei zipped across the yard and pounced on Kansei, his arms around her waist while he gently rubbed his cheek against her side. "Kitty smells so nice~. She reminds me of the green apples. They've always been my favorite kind of apple. Does the kitty like apples? Hei will be good and keep from biting you 'cause Mr. Knight said I need to follow the kitty's instructions."

"Sorry about that. He's like a giant kid who'll steadily get louder if not break something or bite you if you ignore him too long. You watch enough wild elves and blood elves, you start understanding that's how they work to protect what is theirs."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:20 pm
Dantes river

"it's not that. i understand that entirely. but he's holding my shirt and won't let go." Sky mumbled, his smile faltering only the slightest.
"i keep telling you, i can help." Rissa called again, flicking a pebble towards them, not hard enough to go flying, but just enough to send it skipping across the porch.
"thank you, trevor." Adra sighed, his wings folding into his back to make more room for the sheikah.
"Jedah, if you'd be so kind as to help skylar out, i'll take your brother once my arm is healed."

"there are a lot of other people you wouldn't know if it weren't for Truth." Kana chuckled, kissing his cheek and closing her eyes. "and isn't that what families are for? driving us crazy?"

"because i realized how idiotic my parents are?" the elf murmured, scratching his chin as he thought about other reasons not to be called an enemy.
"why do they even want me back anyways?" Lianna huffed, her grip on Rune's hand tightening as she watched her brother
"why else would they want either of us? bartering chips. they were trying to marry you off." he snorted, rolling his eyes. "me too, but i can't complain. it would get me away from them if only briefly. "

"oh, he's fine." Kansei hummed, following everyone towards the house before she heard Hades and turned around.
"as long as he promises not to get into too much trouble, i think it's alright." she grinned, her tail flickering as she started back to the house.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:34 am
Pure T0rture

"Yeah, yeah. You just have to replace your shirt with something else, ya fruitcake. I've never even dealt with babies before and I know this. See, if you push your shirt of of that itty bitty hand of his and replace it with your finger, he won't stir in the slightest as he still has something to hold onto, something that can, in this instance, give him the slightest bit of comfort and protection... He trusts so easily like that," Jedah sighed after briefly facepalming. As he spoke to Skylar, his hands moved over the other's arms to where he could get Skylar's finger to replace his shirt in which Veda didn't stir in the slightest. "I'd take him from you, but I don't trust this human's body too much. I might drop him or smother him if he flatlines again. And I know you did, little miss elemental. I don't need a reminder."

"It's no problem, Adra. You're a good ally to have and I would rather have my allies in tip-top shape as soon as possible just in case something should go awry. Preparation for the worst, y'know?" Tyvinda responded while sliding his fingers through the golden-amber liquid to where he was actually touching the other's arm. Letting a quick burst of light the same color of the liquid pulse from his hands a couple times, the golden-reddish-orange coloration of his eyes were surrounded by a deep red. Removing his hands, the Sheikah smiled faintly while letting the liquid follow his hands. "Anything else needed to be healed on you, mon ami?"

"In a normal family I suppose. They also have moments where the family is actually nice to each other. That never happens in mine," Sheik snickered in response before shifting slightly to where he was facing Kana. Gently brushing his lips at the corner of her lips, the anger he'd been feeling seemed to have just melted away. "It's also very true that without Truth, I wouldn't know many others either. I might not've found Maso, never have met Shadowheart, never seen the human side of Trevor... It'd've taken way longer to have met you too. She has made many things far less irritating for me."

"Ugh... Your family is one of those types of families. I see why you ran away from home. I hated watching the children of nobility or family disputes not having a choice in who they married. They simply forced a smile and went with it, learning to deal with each other as they had children together. There was no real love between them. Terrible times really. I'm not really surprised it's still going on in the fey realm much less others though. Lurtz's parents made their five daughters marry into other noble families, but Lurtz was a whole other story. Based upon vampiric ranking, those who weren't born a vampire are one of the lowest ranks to have and Lurtz was an elf before his parents forced him into being a vampire, something he didn't want yet had to suffer going through the change. When his fiancée's parents learned of it, they cancelled the engagement altogether and spread the news to other nobility so they'd keep the "taint" from the bloodline. While he couldn't help taking after his mother, an elf prior to being changed into a vampire, he was blamed for the family's sudden fall in nobility and in order to get them back where they were, they claimed he was an adopted child and forced him into being a royal guard. He doesn't know how to make his own decisions unless it deals with the tactics of battle. He can't even make eye contact with other people thanks to his upbringing of constantly being considered less than human," Runealis grimaced slightly while gently patting the back of Lianna's hand in a calming manner. His mind wouldn't change on never setting foot back in the fey realm, but he'd protect her into death from her family out here. The only thing that'd ever make him set foot back into those lands would be if someone succeeded in dragging her into it. For now, however, he was gauging Aerith's demeanor. And then there was Kansei hollering back at him. "He'll behave, Kansei. Alright then, Aerith... What makes you think I'll accept that as an answer? I went on a killing spree on the brotherhood then went AWOL on them after I learned what they were doing and guess what I did; I returned to them like some kind of obedient dog because I don't know how to do or be anything else. How do I know you won't tuck your tail between your legs and go returning back to their side just because the wind opted to turn your flow back into playing by their rules? You did say you just go with the flow after all."

"I'll be good, Miss Kansei. I promise," Hei purred while beginning to remove the bloody metallic claws from his hands and attached them to his belt. "Can you show me to the kitchen? I should wash my hands before touching food. What kind of snacks did you have in mind? Mini-sandwiches? Fruits with some kind of dip? Vegetables with dip perhaps?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:04 pm
Dantes river

"thanks... I'm not exactly good with children...." sky chuckled awkwardly as he handed Veda to Adra, rubbing his neck once his hands were free. "him clinging to me was a bit of a surprise..."
"Since my other wounds weren't caused by someone using light magic, I was able to heal those. It was just my arm. So again, thank you." The demon smiled to Trevor, turning his attention to cradling the infant he'd just been handed and the blonde who was standing next to him. "I believe that his clinging to you might be due to your magic. You have the unique ability to become compatible to just about very magic out there, making you the ideal person to care for him." the demon explained, chuckling when he noticed the blonde's confused expression.

"see? Even in your family, you have moments of kindness." she chuckled, kissing him gently.

"Tybalt's really the only one who can change my flow. Otherwise I just due as the earth tells me." he shrugged, his grin not changing any as he spoke.
"What do you owe him?" Lianna asked, raising an eyebrow.
"My life. A few times over." He admitted, his grin not fading as he scratched his chin. "And a few other favors."

"just follow me and we'll be in the kitchen soon." she called from the hallway, pulling her hair up and wiping some blood off her face. Moving once he had rejoined her, she smiled again and took the turn into the kitchen.
"sandwiches sounds like a good idea. What do you guys think?" she asked, turning from him to the other four. "Any ideas on what to make?"

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:37 am
Pure T0rture

This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.
This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.

Blinking, Jedah didn't respond to the comments made only to snort. "Let me guess, Skylar. He used these spiders to communicate with you all and didn't exactly stop everything he did such as deliberately give you a nickname like 'birdie' and playing with your feathers and hair. He more than likely misses his wings seeing as this body hasn't exactly fully developed into what his human form used to look like," he chuckled lightly. Patting Skylar on top of the head, he glanced briefly at Adramalech cradling his brother. "Other than that air of magic that can meld with anyone else's around you, you're practically as naked as a jaybird with everything about you. He knows you're pretty much as vulnerable as he is at least emotionally. You wear your heart on your sleeve, kid. That gets ya hurt real easy just so you know."

"Any time, ya big lug. Don't let your pride get in the way of friends wanting to help. That's all Hades has ever wanted to do for you after all you did for him. Physical damages can heal, emotional and psychological don't. The kid you knew back then isn't what you see when you look at him now albeit is still there. You were his beacon of light in a world so dark and since you disappeared, he's been walking deeper into the darkness. After having gone AWOL on the brotherhood, my theory is that was his way of stopping his walk completely and since he's stopped walking, he's become detached of his very self, acting like nothing more than a mindless marionette," Tyvinda purred darkly as the liquid returned to his flask. Closing it off, he reattached it to his hip before glancing across the yard at Runealis showing a faint sign of curiosity and amusement at the siblings' conversation. "If you recall how after you disappeared how he began to behave, you can see how he started to withdraw from people like when he'd been the little thief on the streets back in Romania. You were the first person he trusted even though you burnt the holy hell outta his arm. The men from the brotherhood he didn't quite trust, but it was either go with them or something worse than starvation would happen. Now he just smiles at everyone, always full of laughter... That's how you know it's not a real smile when the eyes do not betray the soul. Think about it. Ever since you've gotten your body back, he's been at your side like a lost little puppy with questions and thoughts." Standing back up, the Sheikah stretched with his eyes returning to their original coloration and the silvery-white ends to his hair returning to a dark red.

Returning the kiss just as gently, Sheik couldn't help but to give a faint smile. "Must've skipped the immediate family and gone to the cousins and nieces then. It's still super rare," he responded.

"Oh-ho! So you're in deep debt to the cait sidhe asking for you to entertain him. You must've asked him for various favors if you're that far into debt with him that involves your life. Then again, cait sidhe will cling onto a debt until it's absolutely necessary to ask for a debt to be repaid yet only do others favors if it will work out in their favor in the present or future. They're mischievous that way," Runealis chuckled only to wince when Tybalt appeared behind him and slapped him upside the head. That wasn't very necessary. "And you'd swear upon your true name you won't piss me off by upsetting much less angering or hurting Lianna?"

Following Kansei into the kitchen where Fedelta, Kibum, Serai and Leviticus were, Hei began his odd humming of the voices in his head again. Once Kansei had turned to ask the others their opinion, Hei managed to turn the sink on only to panic and duck down when the water began pouring down. Peeking back over the edge of the counter, he shifted his gaze from the faucet to the other five in the kitchen then back.

"I think the sandwiches are a good idea especially seeing as just about everyone is alright with meat and vegetables. I'd suggest turkey or ham on wheat bread."

"I second that, but with American cheese!"

"Tomatoes... Serai, help him before I strangle him..."

"What Leviticus said only with lettuce too. It's not going to bite you, you crazy elf. Get up and - Quit fighting me! Sweet goddess of time, this guy is going to be the death of us all."

"So sorry we're not quite acquainted with your plumbing systems and he's never set foot inside a house not made out of a tree before. We're fey, genius. We go about things the natural way instead of relying on chemicals and half-assed filtration systems."

"No attitude, Kiki. Hei, it's alright. See? This is their water. It seems so odd, doesn't it?" After Fedelta showed Hei the water wasn't dangerous, the elder elf began slowly washing the blood off his hands and all the way up to his elbows after having removed his foot from Serai's stomach. He hadn't let her get too close to him after all.

I promise you my heart just promise to sing,
This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,
This is what I thought so think me naïve,
I promise you a heart you'd promise to keep,

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games