Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:05 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Third Year ~
User Image

Chase seemed to have entered the circle at the wrong time. He was slightly relieved when Heather came up and started talking with him. "It was better than last year's, that's for sure." Perhaps the summer was Chase's most memorable, since he's been spending less time with books and more outdoors. But compared to an average human, he was still considered a book nut.

"Hey Sun," he greeted as he saw his younger brother run up to him.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|2nd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele smiled at her. He couldn't believe that she gained the ability to be able to just say that. Maybe it was becaue the fact that it was her. He gained confidence when he was arond her. That was good for him, because he felt as if she was going to he his future girlfriend. All he did was follow her back to the group, knowing that she was there. Nothing but a smile was on his face as he walked back, his gaze on her the whole time as they walked back. They got back to the group and now he stood next to her, facing what made him angry a few seconds ago, attempting to relieve himself of his anger.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:49 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz smirked at Chance. "What no more Princess?" She asked referring to the fact that he had called her Jaslyn instead of Princess. She giggled and turned when she heard Virgil's voice. "I'm glad you found us!" She squealed.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

[They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Verily glanced around the station and her eyes fell on two girls holding hands. She barely contained a gasp. She could tell they were more than just friends and she couldn't help herself but stare. She thought... all the kids at her muggle school had always told her that boys like girls and girls like boys nothing else.... she thought she was weird different... but maybe not. A small smile broke out on the red head's face and she poked her sister.

"Elli." She whispered. Elli turned around when her sister poked her side and looked at her.

"What?" She asked. Ver automatically pointed at Ariana and Katrina, not realizing how mean that would seem from far away. Elli smiled. "I told you you weren't weird!" She whispered. "But nooo you wouldn't listen to your darling twin sister." She giggled and squeezed her sisters hand.
OOC:...

[If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:47 am

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana smiled at Heather as she greeted her. "Hey, Heather, hey Dhyl!" she exclaimed, still hanging onto Katrina's hand; however, Katrina moved closer to her to somewhat hide that fact. When Melinda asked if the two Hufflepuff girls were dating, Ariana raised her eyebrows and slightly opened her mouth as she looked at the blonde Ravenclaw. Her cheeks became a bright pink in a split second. "I, uh, yeah," she said as cheerfully as she could at the moment. Suddenly, the girl was bumped into by a figure in a hood. "Steele?" she asked before Katrina ripped her hand away and chased the boy down. The girl furrowed her eyebrows as she watched what was happening with Steele. Suddenly, Melinda's hand flew u and slapped the boy right on the cheek! A small gasp escaped the third year's lips. Ariana turned her head to see Chase. "Um," she said quietly, not sure exactly what just happened herself. "Steele's acting weird," she admitted, cluing in the Ravenclaw boy on what he had just missed. Her eyes darted back towards the two blond students, who were now holding hands?! A small, sickening feeling filled her gut until she looked away. The next thing she knew, they had come wandering back to the group. "Hi, Steele," she said simply, keeping her voice in a constant tone, unsure of how he would react to her greeting. Did Melinda only hold his hand so he'd come, or are they actually smitten? she wondered, but quickly shook away the thought as her stomach began to feel sick again.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:56 am
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda smirked. "Yeah, I guess Legilimency could come in handy, but I just find it a tad intruding," she admitted, coming closer to the carriages. "Yeah, he has a husky," she said once the subject has changed to Leonidas' dog. Speaking of Leonidas, he had caught up with the two girls at that moment. "Hey, Leo!" she exclaimed, turning to look at her friend. "How was the trip here?" she asked, giving off a small chuckle. Amanda hadn't caught up with Leonidas on the train last year, either, and she hadn't even known who he was during her first trip to Hogwarts.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:03 am

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's nostrils slightly flared as Samuel asked if Caitlin was going to visit him during the holidays. How can I compete with this kid? he wondered, eying the third year Gryffindor. Whenever Cameron offered anything to Caitlin, Samuel would beat his offer with something better.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:22 am
Lore Brookwater
((last post sorry for quality))

Lore hissed. She knew he was lying. She knew she wouldn't beat him, they were vampires and they were much older.
" Fine. But to somewhere else to get what you're looking for. I'm sure you had some agreement with the Headmaster?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:23 am
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin smiled at Cameron excitedly, "Maybe you can teach me more chords on the guitar?" She asked, her eyes sparkling. She looked to Sam and nodded, "Thanks! Who's our third chaser? There's Remy and Jayden, I don't remember a third.." She mused, tugging at a black piece of hair. "Yeah, I'll be there!" Caitlin replied, looking at Cameron. She looked at them both, there was a flutter in her stomach from the butterflies she was getting being between them. Caitlin wrapped her cloak closer around her, it was as cold as it was last year. Maybe she'd visit Dumbledore's tomb again, it helped her at the end of last year.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:53 am
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance smirked at the girl. "My apologies, Princess. I didn't know you preferred it." he said in a mock formal tone. He even bowed a little. Messing with this girl was indeed more fun than anything.

Translations:
{OOC: Sucky post...}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 am
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather's heart jumped a little. He actually replied to her! Holy chiz! "Well, that's good. I didn't do much, except follow Remy around and hang out with Dhyl over here. I was going to have a quidditch party at my house, but I was always working, so I didn't have time." she said to him. It hadn't been the best summer, but it hadn't been the worst either. Then, a boy who she assumed to be Chase's younger brother appeared, and Heather let out a squeal of excitement. "Oh my god! He's so cute~" she chimed as she hugged the random boy. Chase never mentioned a little brother! Then again, she didn't talk about Terren all that much.

Wearing
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:20 am
Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ Ⱦϖɩηs
User ImageUser Image

Branwen stepped off the train, and looked around. With a sigh, she walked away from the train to make room for more people. She stood in the back of the crowd, observing the group of students. Her brother had wandered off, so she was alone and freezing. She shrugged to herself and sat down, thinking they'd be here a while. Her father said the older years left before they did.

Whitford jumped off the train and immediately went looking for those red-headed twins. He hadn't realized how many red-headed girls there would be until he actually got here. He walked to a pair of them, hoping he had the right ones. He tapped them on the shoulder, "Hey."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:22 am
Don't wake me 'cause dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: This is great!

Newlyn could have danced off the train. A boy! A boy liked her! And she'd made a friend! She suddenly realized how cold it was and regretted not bringing a jacket. She hugged her arms to the her chest, as the wind whipped her dark hair around, threatening to escape from her beanie. The first year stared up at the stars appearing in the sky, but the looked away quickly. If she looked up at them long enough, she could hear a howl in the distance, like she had five years ago, on the night her life changed forever.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:04 am
User Image

Relationship Status: Single // Age:13 // Injuries/Illnesses: None // Orphan

Leo would never cease to be amazed by these girls. They always welcomed him easily, especially Mandy, since she knew who and what he was. Addressing Eretria first, Leo answered their questions.
"Everything has been relatively good, better now that I'm here. My summer was nice." Leo kept it short and simple, but smiled at Mandy, his thanks for letting him come over. As he did so, he really caught his first good look at her since early that summer. She had grown more beautiful, and it momentarily caught Leo off guard. It took him a moment to remember that she had asked a question that he still needed to answer. "Oh, uh, yes, the train ride... It was quiet. I got to sleep a lot..." Suddenly, he felt quite lame, his dumb responses and these two bright girls. He was foolish for believing that they actually enjoyed his company. They were just being nice.

((OOC: Okay, thank you for checking with Kat. I'll be curious to know, and quite pleased if I can bring my dog.))

Fire Wearing

Fear has its use but cowardice has none.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:50 am
Jamesina and Akira Machlachlan

Two sisters hopped off the train together, one with a Ravenclaw crest on her robes. "James? the younger of the two asked as she tugged on the sleeve of her sister's robe.

"What now?" the older girl replied as she grumbled a bit. The whole train ride had been spent with only her sister for company. The whole thing was rather annoying. The girl kept asking questions. Akira really needed to put the books down.

"Am I gonna get to ride on the boats?" Akira asked. Now she asked questions only because she knew it was annoying her older sister.

"Yes Kira..."

Second Year Ravenclaw Unsorted First Year

{Odd Orange Cats: Better layout coming soon.}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games