Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:52 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden smiled in satisfaction as he stood in front of his apartment. He'd missed it more than he'd realized, and he missed Tank like he would miss air.

He'd called his boyfriend before he and Harmony left the dragon realm, so that he'd know he was coming. The Russian had told Jorden to meet him at the apartment instead of Ash's house where he'd been staying to help care for the twins.

Jorden entered the building and climbed the stairs to their apartment. He unlocked the door with shaking, eager hands, and entered, closing and locking the door behind him. "Mikhail, love? I'm back," he called into the dark apartment.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:58 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank grinned at Jorden's voice and walked out of the bedroom in a pair of fireman's pants, a fireman's hat, and red suspenders over his very powerful chest. "Hello Drakon. Please sit down. I have a gift to be doing on you." He said mischieviously and stood next to the boombox, waiting for his boyfriend to sit on the chair he had placed nearby.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:05 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden smiled and went to hug his boyfriend... That is, until he saw what he was wearing. His mouth got dry, his skin warmed up, and he could feel his face burning hotter than a summer day. "Ah... I like the outfit, love..." He blinked in confusion at Tank's request. "But... why do I have to sit down to get a present, sweetie?" He did as he was told and sat in the chair, still confused.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:13 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank grinned even more and hit the button, 'Not Gonna Get Us' playing from the speakers as he began to dance towards the blushing and speakless Dragon sitting before him and giving him a lap dance to rival all lap dances. Tank slowly, and teasingly, began to move the suspenders off of his shoulders and he moved on Jorden's lap. A moment later, he threw the hat to the ground. He continued to dance like this for a few more minutes before he grabbed hold of his waistband and ripped the pants off of himself, the velcro allowing them to come off with ease and he stood in his boxer briefs before resuming the lap dance.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:20 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden couldn't move when he realized what Tank was doing. He just sat there in shock, staring at his boyfriend hungrily, trembling and blushing more than he ever had. Jorden, of course, had never given or received a lap dance in his entire life, so he had no idea what was expected of him.

When the clothes came off, however, Jorden's body took over where his mind had left off. A low growl sounded in the back of his throat and he lunged at his lover, tackling him to the floor, catching him before he hit the ground so he wouldn't get hurt. "Mikhail," he growled softly, trembling as he took off his own shirt and leaned down to kiss his boyfriend passionately.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:26 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank kissed Jorden back with equal passion before he looked into his eyes, seeing the turqouise color that they were in. He placed his hand on Jorden's cheek, not wanting to be anything like the animal that had hurt him before. "Drakon, I want you to be first. I do not want to be doing anything that you are being the scared of doing yourself. I will not be doing the hurting of the one I love." He told him in a voice thick with longing.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:32 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

In spite of the intense and very unfamiliar passions flooding through Jorden's slight figure, he was still deeply touched by his lover's sweetness. He felt tears of happiness sting his eyes, but blinked them away impatiently. "S-si," he whispered, switching back to his mother's favorite language. "Mikhail... Te quiero... Te amo mucho mas que nada..."

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:38 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy stopped in the driveway of Ash's house, turning off the engine and looking over at Harmony. The girl was asleep in the passenger seat, not that Lizzy could blame her. The poor dragon had worn herself very thin trying to be strong. She'd earned a good nap.

However, Harmony had asked Lizzy to wake her when they arrived, so she reached over and shook the girl's shoulder gently. "Sweetie? Harmony, we're here..."

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:45 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony groaned as she felt Lizzy shaking her, opening her eyes and muttering, "Really? Lizzy, Can you carry me in? I don't think I can walk still." She felt slightly ill, and knew that her eyes were slightly yellow. "You still got that crap Lina gave you for me? I think I need it watashi no ai."

She shifted to sit up more, wincing from the small pain in her waist and neck. The wounds had healed, but the scars still ached. She drank the green liquid and reached for Lizzy, trying not to look as weak as she felt.

...And perhaps they never will.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:49 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy nodded and handed the... potion?... to Harmony, getting out of the car and walking around to get Harmony. The girl was frighteningly light, even for Lizzy's weak arms. "C'mon, sweetie," she said soothingly as she walked to the front door. She pushed the doorbell with her elbow, waiting for someone to answer.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:56 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash heard the doorbell and ran for the door. "I got it! If you come to get it Erin, whoever it is will see you dripping wet and naked, and you right after a shower is MY special treat!" She yelled and opened the door, shocked to see Lizzy and a very thin and weak looking Harmony. "Harmony! Glad to see your alive! I stopped throwing up yesterday. Hey Liz! Come on in girls!" She said in a happy and friendly voice, her grey eyes with green flecks kind and warm.

She lead them to the living room, and sat down, closing her eyes and listening for a moment to see where Erin was. She could hear her in the bedroom, rushing to get dressed and grinned. "Babe! It's Lizzy and Harmony, come and say hi!" Ash said once she had reopened her eyes.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:59 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy gasped in surprise at the sight of Ash's eyes. "Wow... Oh, hi, Ash. I like the addition to your eyes," she said with a grin. She sat down on the couch and laid Harmony gently down beside her, adjusting her head so that it rested on her lap. She ran her fingers slowly through Harmony's hair, waiting for Erin.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:02 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin laughed at Ash's yelled response to the doorbell ringing and dried herself off quickly, throwing on a pair of black pajamas and fuzzy socks. She ran her fingers through her damp, dark hair and entered the living room. Erin managed not to gasp when she saw Harmony's condition, and smiled at both girls as she came to stand behind Ash. "Hi, Lizzy. Hi, Harmony. Good to have you both back." She leaned down and rested her chin lightly on Ash's shoulder.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:06 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy nodded cordially at Erin and smiled at Ash, reaching over and touching the girl's hand lightly. "Ash... I just want to thank you for what you did for Harmony. It was... beyond the call of friendship, and I owe you both our lives for it. Thank you so much." She gave Ash's hand a gentle squeeze, not wanting to move away from Harmony long enough to give her a hug.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:11 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash was staring off into space, Lizzy's words not really registering as she thought she heard Harmony talking softly to herself. "Ow, why did he have to scar my neck and waist? It hurts." Then she snapped back to Lizzy when she squeezed her hand.

"Huh? Oh, psh. It was nothing. I knew how it would hurt you Lizzy, and Harmony is my friend. I couldn't just let her die. And Harmony, you should try to alternate between ice packs and heating wraps. It will hurt less that way. That's what I did for my scar." She told the quiet girl, suddenly seeing looks of shock from all three people. "What?"

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games